Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58
[b]Username:[/b] Thewarywatcher13 [b]Day of the week:[/b] Saturday [b]Choice:[/b] a. [b]Roleplay:[/b] Xolotl | chaotic neutral | sorcerer or something similar [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2414739] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/24148/2414739.png[/img] [/url] The pinecones made a portal all right, but it didn’t take him where he wanted to go. Xolotl hissed and squeezed his eyes shut- he was not made for bright lights. When he regained his sight enough to look around his eyes were drawn to a lever on the wall. A 4-sided die hovered above it. He reached for it- none of the die in the former rooms had come with him, after all, and he may yet have some use for them. Somehow his hand had already pulled the level without him telling it to do so. [i]What the?[/i] He whipped his head around at the sound of opening doors. He stared at the room’s contents much the same way he had stared at the gray cat not so long before. It was rare for any dragon who hadn’t been ceremonially exalted to encounter on of the Eleven. He certainly hadn’t thought he ever would- a life in servitude had lost its appeal to him long ago. There was something about the sight of her that made his heart race and fur stand on end. His antennae could feel a deafening amount of magic coming from her, and yet the shadows about were her soft on his dark eyes, alluring. Xolotl might have stayed that way for a long time, staring frozen at his deity and crests fluffed up like a small animal facing a predator, save for the gesture she made to something beside him. [i]Oh, a button[/i]. He gave his deity a sharp nod and pressed it. The Shadowbinder stepped out of the cage,and just like that the ceiling was covered by a swarm of scuttling creatures he couldn’t quite make out. [i]Lovely[/i]. Xolotl reached into his bags and tossed out a bunch of plantain leaves in their general direct. He highly doubted these things would eat pinecones, and he didn’t really have any more to spare anyway, but maybe those would slow them down. (Edit: finished)
Username: Thewarywatcher13
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: a.
Roleplay:
Xolotl | chaotic neutral | sorcerer or something similar

2414739.png

The pinecones made a portal all right, but it didn’t take him where he wanted to go. Xolotl hissed and squeezed his eyes shut- he was not made for bright lights.

When he regained his sight enough to look around his eyes were drawn to a lever on the wall. A 4-sided die hovered above it. He reached for it- none of the die in the former rooms had come with him, after all, and he may yet have some use for them. Somehow his hand had already pulled the level without him telling it to do so. What the?

He whipped his head around at the sound of opening doors. He stared at the room’s contents much the same way he had stared at the gray cat not so long before. It was rare for any dragon who hadn’t been ceremonially exalted to encounter on of the Eleven. He certainly hadn’t thought he ever would- a life in servitude had lost its appeal to him long ago. There was something about the sight of her that made his heart race and fur stand on end. His antennae could feel a deafening amount of magic coming from her, and yet the shadows about were her soft on his dark eyes, alluring. Xolotl might have stayed that way for a long time, staring frozen at his deity and crests fluffed up like a small animal facing a predator, save for the gesture she made to something beside him. Oh, a button. He gave his deity a sharp nod and pressed it.

The Shadowbinder stepped out of the cage,and just like that the ceiling was covered by a swarm of scuttling creatures he couldn’t quite make out. Lovely. Xolotl reached into his bags and tossed out a bunch of plantain leaves in their general direct. He highly doubted these things would eat pinecones, and he didn’t really have any more to spare anyway, but maybe those would slow them down.

(Edit: finished)
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@thewarywatcher13 You posted with literally 2 seconds to spare. That is the closest I've ever seen anyone come to a deadline! [emoji=coatl laughing]
@thewarywatcher13 You posted with literally 2 seconds to spare. That is the closest I've ever seen anyone come to a deadline!
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: GuardianDragonak
Choice: a
Roleplay:
Hissing, Lune backs up. She eyes the god, then flicks her gaze back to the creatures. Perhaps needlessly hurling herself into a fight without trying something else first would be an unwise decision...
Fishing around in her satchel, she searches for something to distract them with.

(I know I'm late, but I'm still gunna post- Hope you don't mind! Also...do I still send food?)
Username: GuardianDragonak
Choice: a
Roleplay:
Hissing, Lune backs up. She eyes the god, then flicks her gaze back to the creatures. Perhaps needlessly hurling herself into a fight without trying something else first would be an unwise decision...
Fishing around in her satchel, she searches for something to distract them with.

(I know I'm late, but I'm still gunna post- Hope you don't mind! Also...do I still send food?)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@FeralRookie
I realized how close I was getting to the deadline in the midst of writing my roleplay response, haha. I can't say I've ever set up a crossroads in that much of a rush before.
@FeralRookie
I realized how close I was getting to the deadline in the midst of writing my roleplay response, haha. I can't say I've ever set up a crossroads in that much of a rush before.
tmmkOjs.png PXWBvNq.png
@GuardianDragonak I don't mind at all! :) I was getting ready to ping and let people know they can still post their final choices for lore purposes if they want.
@GuardianDragonak I don't mind at all! :) I was getting ready to ping and let people know they can still post their final choices for lore purposes if they want.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
[size=1][size=1]@Amezrou @anukite @brookinthemeadow @cheshly @defenestrating @DrWombat @FoxOwl @GalindaUpland @hikaye @Idha @jeneva @Kelpoyo @LadySiren @mirrorface @Niathria @NoStepOnSnek @oleaster @saphire6luna @Saraceaser @sublimevoide @TheImmatureGuy[/size][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/I5DjlqU.png[/img][nextcol][quote=DM's Note]The game has officially ended. But if you want to make your final choices for lore purposes, please don't hesitate to post.[/quote][/columns]
@Amezrou @anukite @brookinthemeadow @cheshly @defenestrating @DrWombat @FoxOwl @GalindaUpland @hikaye @Idha @jeneva @Kelpoyo @LadySiren @mirrorface @Niathria @NoStepOnSnek @oleaster @saphire6luna @Saraceaser @sublimevoide @TheImmatureGuy

I5DjlqU.png
DM's Note wrote:
The game has officially ended. But if you want to make your final choices for lore purposes, please don't hesitate to post.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Adriel @alyblaith @AzureDreaming @Disillusionist @Katsuokai @Kawaiicoco789 @Leucoss @lundlaeva @PlantQueen @sockmonkeygerald @Stanzascale @tigressRising [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Final Battle[/size][/font][/center] The golem keeps its distance at first, watching you carefully, but as soon as you bring out the Shimmering Pinecones, the construct lunges at you. That was close, but at least the pinecones seem to get its attention. You drop one on the ground to see what the golem will do. Whatever you were expecting, it wasn’t this. The golem rushes over to the pinecone and rapidly eats it, scattering a few little splinters on the ground. Seeing your strange, but usable chance, you drop the rest of the Pinecones and leap into the air. As the golem crams Pinecones into its face, you land unsteadily on the creature’s helmet. You grab, and pull. Beneath your claws you can feel the helmet give. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- You pick yourself up off the ground, checking all your limbs are in the right places. Everything seems to be where it’s supposed to be. As you look around, you begin to realize, this isn’t the strange other world anymore. This is Sornieth! Shadowbinder, tall as a mountain and half obscured by shadows, sits beside you. Before you have a chance to react, She smiles (if that can be called a smile, with black goop oozing between her teeth) and thanks you for playing her game. [center][font=gabriola][size=6]The End…[/size][/font][/center] [quote=DM's Note][columns]Thank you so much for joining our campaign this week! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Please check your ticket numbers by Sunday's RO (tomorrow, 23:59FR) on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LN6iyqsV3H8D-BnlgvoraG98xFNCLN1U1WO29UQ8mQs][b]this sheet[/b][/url] and make sure they are correct. We will draw for raffle prizes on Monday. [size=2]"No" in any column means you did not post that day or you posted after the 20:00 deadline. A dark box in the Boss column means you did not participate or you did not win the battle.[/size][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/zr5nbid.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][/columns][/quote]

The golem keeps its distance at first, watching you carefully, but as soon as you bring out the Shimmering Pinecones, the construct lunges at you. That was close, but at least the pinecones seem to get its attention. You drop one on the ground to see what the golem will do.

Whatever you were expecting, it wasn’t this.

The golem rushes over to the pinecone and rapidly eats it, scattering a few little splinters on the ground. Seeing your strange, but usable chance, you drop the rest of the Pinecones and leap into the air. As the golem crams Pinecones into its face, you land unsteadily on the creature’s helmet. You grab, and pull. Beneath your claws you can feel the helmet give.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | WIN

You pick yourself up off the ground, checking all your limbs are in the right places. Everything seems to be where it’s supposed to be. As you look around, you begin to realize, this isn’t the strange other world anymore. This is Sornieth! Shadowbinder, tall as a mountain and half obscured by shadows, sits beside you. Before you have a chance to react, She smiles (if that can be called a smile, with black goop oozing between her teeth) and thanks you for playing her game.

The End…

DM's Note wrote:
Thank you so much for joining our campaign this week! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Please check your ticket numbers by Sunday's RO (tomorrow, 23:59FR) on this sheet and make sure they are correct. We will draw for raffle prizes on Monday.

"No" in any column means you did not post that day or you posted after the 20:00 deadline. A dark box in the Boss column means you did not participate or you did not win the battle.
zr5nbid.png __
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@brighteningskies @cordifolium @HelianthusNox @XilusWeb [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Final Battle[/size][/font][/center] You sprint and fly around the creature. It’s faster than it looks, but you manage to stay just ahead of it. You spin it in circles a few times, and with some well-timed twists and turns you find yourself behind it. With a few powerful wingbeats you lift yourself above its head and grab the helmet. Beneath your claws, you can feel the helmet give. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- You pick yourself up off the ground, checking all your limbs are in the right places. Everything seems to be where it’s supposed to be. As you look around, you begin to realize, this isn’t the strange other world anymore. This is Sornieth! Shadowbinder, tall as a mountain and half obscured by shadows, sits beside you. Before you have a chance to react, She smiles (if that can be called a smile, with black goop oozing between her teeth) and thanks you for playing her game. [center][font=gabriola][size=6]The End…[/size][/font][/center] [quote=DM's Note][columns]Thank you so much for joining our campaign this week! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Please check your ticket numbers by Sunday's RO (tomorrow, 23:59FR) on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LN6iyqsV3H8D-BnlgvoraG98xFNCLN1U1WO29UQ8mQs][b]this sheet[/b][/url] and make sure they are correct. We will draw for raffle prizes on Monday. [size=2]"No" in any column means you did not post that day or you posted after the 20:00 deadline. A dark box in the Boss column means you did not participate or you did not win the battle.[/size][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/zr5nbid.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][/columns][/quote]

You sprint and fly around the creature. It’s faster than it looks, but you manage to stay just ahead of it. You spin it in circles a few times, and with some well-timed twists and turns you find yourself behind it. With a few powerful wingbeats you lift yourself above its head and grab the helmet. Beneath your claws, you can feel the helmet give.

You pick yourself up off the ground, checking all your limbs are in the right places. Everything seems to be where it’s supposed to be. As you look around, you begin to realize, this isn’t the strange other world anymore. This is Sornieth! Shadowbinder, tall as a mountain and half obscured by shadows, sits beside you. Before you have a chance to react, She smiles (if that can be called a smile, with black goop oozing between her teeth) and thanks you for playing her game.

The End…

DM's Note wrote:
Thank you so much for joining our campaign this week! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

Please check your ticket numbers by Sunday's RO (tomorrow, 23:59FR) on this sheet and make sure they are correct. We will draw for raffle prizes on Monday.

"No" in any column means you did not post that day or you posted after the 20:00 deadline. A dark box in the Boss column means you did not participate or you did not win the battle.
zr5nbid.png __
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@RemanLT [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Final Battle[/size][/font][/center] You sprint and fly around the creature. It’s faster than it looks, but you manage to stay just ahead of it. As long as you keep moving, you shouldn’t have a problem. You fly higher up closer to its head, this is your chance. You reach out for the helmet, so close. Then you’re pulled rapidly away. The creature flings you away, and into some kind of portal. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | LOSE[/size][/font][/columns] ----- You pick yourself up off the ground, checking all your limbs are in the right places. Everything seems to be where it’s supposed to be. As you look around, you begin to realize, this isn’t the strange other world anymore. This is Sornieth! Shadowbinder, tall as a mountain and half obscured by shadows, sits beside you. Before you have a chance to react, She smiles (if that can be called a smile, with black goop oozing between her teeth) and thanks you for playing her game. [center][font=gabriola][size=6]The End…[/size][/font][/center] [quote=DM's Note][columns]Thank you so much for joining our campaign this week! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Please check your ticket numbers by Sunday's RO (tomorrow, 23:59FR) on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LN6iyqsV3H8D-BnlgvoraG98xFNCLN1U1WO29UQ8mQs][b]this sheet[/b][/url] and make sure they are correct. We will draw for raffle prizes on Monday. [size=2]"No" in any column means you did not post that day or you posted after the 20:00 deadline. A dark box in the Boss column means you did not participate or you did not win the battle.[/size][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/zr5nbid.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][/columns][/quote]
aLwbMKA.png
@RemanLT

Final Battle

You sprint and fly around the creature. It’s faster than it looks, but you manage to stay just ahead of it. As long as you keep moving, you shouldn’t have a problem. You fly higher up closer to its head, this is your chance. You reach out for the helmet, so close.

Then you’re pulled rapidly away. The creature flings you away, and into some kind of portal.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | LOSE

The End…

DM's Note wrote:

zr5nbid.png __
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Delcat @Haudren @jbapple @Juri01 @LavenderAmethyst @MandragoraAutumn @Nargeorgicorn @RubieKanary @Thewarywatcher13 @Xevallah @Xolrit [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Final Battle[/size][/font][/center] You scatter the food behind you as you run. Sparing just a moment to look back, you see the swarm closing in. It seems to hesitate at the food, then envelops it. Shadowbinder trots beside you, quickly overtaking you. She picks you up with Her rear claw as She passes and begins to take flight. From your new view, you can see the swarm crowding in behind you, only briefly slowed by the snack. When you look ahead again, Shadowbinder is heading straight for the wall. You flinch, but there’s no impact. The dragon god opened a portal before Her and drags you through it. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- You pick yourself up off the ground, checking all your limbs are in the right places. Everything seems to be where it’s supposed to be. As you look around, you begin to realize, this isn’t the strange other world anymore. This is Sornieth! Shadowbinder, tall as a mountain and half obscured by shadows, sits beside you. Before you have a chance to react, She smiles (if that can be called a smile, with black goop oozing between her teeth) and thanks you for playing her game. [center][font=gabriola][size=6]The End…[/size][/font][/center] [quote=DM's Note][columns]Thank you so much for joining our campaign this week! We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. Please check your ticket numbers by Sunday's RO (tomorrow, 23:59FR) on [url=https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1LN6iyqsV3H8D-BnlgvoraG98xFNCLN1U1WO29UQ8mQs][b]this sheet[/b][/url] and make sure they are correct. We will draw for raffle prizes on Monday. [size=2]"No" in any column means you did not post that day or you posted after the 20:00 deadline. A dark box in the Boss column means you did not participate or you did not win the battle.[/size][nextcol][img]https://i.imgur.com/zr5nbid.png[/img][nextcol][color=transparent]__[/color][/columns][/quote]

You scatter the food behind you as you run. Sparing just a moment to look back, you see the swarm closing in. It seems to hesitate at the food, then envelops it. Shadowbinder trots beside you, quickly overtaking you. She picks you up with Her rear claw as She passes and begins to take flight. From your new view, you can see the swarm crowding in behind you, only briefly slowed by the snack.

When you look ahead again, Shadowbinder is heading straight for the wall. You flinch, but there’s no impact. The dragon god opened a portal before Her and drags you through it.

The End…

DM's Note wrote:

zr5nbid.png __
1 2 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58