Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58
Username: XilusWeb Day of the week: Saturday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23426593] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234266/23426593_350.png[/img] [/url] Upon opening his eyes in yet another strange room, Galeru has decided the dice are clearly cursed and he'll be trapped here forever. Meeting a golem, however, was just what he needed to distract his mind. Finally, something he knew he could deal with! Less magic, more helmet swiping!
Username: XilusWeb
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: B
Roleplay:


23426593_350.png


Upon opening his eyes in yet another strange room, Galeru has decided the dice are clearly cursed and he'll be trapped here forever. Meeting a golem, however, was just what he needed to distract his mind. Finally, something he knew he could deal with! Less magic, more helmet swiping!
[b]Username:[/b] Katsuokai [b]Day of the week:[/b] Saturday [b]Choice:[/b] a [b]Roleplay:[/b] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Unknown | Arcane Wizard | Chaotic Neutral The Shadowbinder glanced at him while he was casting the spell to replace Her, and when she did that the Idol began to be surrounded by shadows, eventually forming a full scale version of Herself, while also making Her real self disappear among the shadows.[/columns] The skittering creatures were about to swarm Unknown if it weren't for Gloomwillow's successful attempts at keeping them distracted while the Idol fully materialized into Her shadowy visage. Once the spell was done, the creatures immediately stopped in their path, turned around, and began to worship Her image. They both were relieved, but now for long. In a corner a shadowy mass could be seen, so Unknown prepared for battle. From the shadows, The Shadowbinder herself poked out her head and a claw, nodded towards them approvingly, and then summoned a portal right under Unknown and Gloomwillow. The portal teleported them to another room, seems like the adventure, or game, wasn't over yet. Unknown takes a moment to regain his breath, still shaken by having his actions controlled by somebody else, this time by a Deity Herself. In the room are some magical die that looks exactly like one of the dice The Shadowbinder was using back in The Tangled Wood that brought them here in the first place. He picks it up when suddenly they both notice a set of double wooden doors on one side of the room. Had those doors always been there? They decided to not question the dungeon and Her game full of tricks and illusions. The doors were heavy and creaked when being opened, not being able to use his magic to open them was a nuisance. He strained himself hard when the doors are suddenly yanked open from the other side, making him fall down on the floor. Gloomwillow is quick to fly into action, distracting the armoured iron golem that's about to crush him. He gets on his claws as quickly as possible, he assesses the golem to see if it has any weaknesses as Gloomwillow apparently haven't seen any yet. The answer comes to his mind quickly, out of nowhere, he can't remember if it's something he had learned many years ago or if the dungeon gave him the answer: they had to remove the golem's helmet! But how? He wasn't able to use his spells, and he wasn't known for being a great athlete like his friend Fireclaw. He clutches the amethyst, and wishes for something to help distract the golem long enough for them to remove the helmet from the golem's head. Before him, ten Shimmering Pinecones appear - they're floating in the air and emanate Shadow Magic. Hopefully they will distract the golem, and if not, they're in big trouble... .
Username: Katsuokai
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: a
Roleplay:

14969459.png
Unknown | Arcane Wizard | Chaotic Neutral

The Shadowbinder glanced at him while he was casting the spell to replace Her, and when she did that the Idol began to be surrounded by shadows, eventually forming a full scale version of Herself, while also making Her real self disappear among the shadows.

The skittering creatures were about to swarm Unknown if it weren't for Gloomwillow's successful attempts at keeping them distracted while the Idol fully materialized into Her shadowy visage. Once the spell was done, the creatures immediately stopped in their path, turned around, and began to worship Her image.

They both were relieved, but now for long. In a corner a shadowy mass could be seen, so Unknown prepared for battle. From the shadows, The Shadowbinder herself poked out her head and a claw, nodded towards them approvingly, and then summoned a portal right under Unknown and Gloomwillow.

The portal teleported them to another room, seems like the adventure, or game, wasn't over yet.

Unknown takes a moment to regain his breath, still shaken by having his actions controlled by somebody else, this time by a Deity Herself. In the room are some magical die that looks exactly like one of the dice The Shadowbinder was using back in The Tangled Wood that brought them here in the first place. He picks it up when suddenly they both notice a set of double wooden doors on one side of the room. Had those doors always been there? They decided to not question the dungeon and Her game full of tricks and illusions.

The doors were heavy and creaked when being opened, not being able to use his magic to open them was a nuisance. He strained himself hard when the doors are suddenly yanked open from the other side, making him fall down on the floor. Gloomwillow is quick to fly into action, distracting the armoured iron golem that's about to crush him.

He gets on his claws as quickly as possible, he assesses the golem to see if it has any weaknesses as Gloomwillow apparently haven't seen any yet. The answer comes to his mind quickly, out of nowhere, he can't remember if it's something he had learned many years ago or if the dungeon gave him the answer: they had to remove the golem's helmet! But how? He wasn't able to use his spells, and he wasn't known for being a great athlete like his friend Fireclaw.

He clutches the amethyst, and wishes for something to help distract the golem long enough for them to remove the helmet from the golem's head. Before him, ten Shimmering Pinecones appear - they're floating in the air and emanate Shadow Magic. Hopefully they will distract the golem, and if not, they're in big trouble... .


69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Username: tigressRising Day of the week: Saturday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15935751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159358/15935751_350.png[/img] [/url] Coppice's heart sank when she realized she was still trapped in the dungeon. She had thought that by finding the Shadowbinder, the deity would have helped her escape as well...Though there was no time for Coppice to dwell on that, not with a giant iron golem bearing down on her. Thinking quickly, she grabbed some shimmering pinecones and tossed them at the golem. If she could distract it, maybe she could grab and remove its helmet - she recalled one of her clanmates mentioning that was how they had defeated one before...At least, she hoped so.
Username: tigressRising
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: A
Roleplay:

15935751_350.png

Coppice's heart sank when she realized she was still trapped in the dungeon. She had thought that by finding the Shadowbinder, the deity would have helped her escape as well...Though there was no time for Coppice to dwell on that, not with a giant iron golem bearing down on her.

Thinking quickly, she grabbed some shimmering pinecones and tossed them at the golem. If she could distract it, maybe she could grab and remove its helmet - she recalled one of her clanmates mentioning that was how they had defeated one before...At least, she hoped so.
W9ALUdF.png01OF6AB.pngjWuYZ1g.pngMiGNv78.png
Username: Lundlaeva Day of the week: Day 7 - Saturday Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561/56017_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Loki's hunch was correct - when he dice and pinecones were put together, they seemed to resonate with a gently pulsing blue light! The glow of Shadow magic fades, leaving the dice pale lavender. Loki brought them up towards his face for a closer look - and was blinded by a flash of light! The light fades into blackest shadow as Loki felt the now-familiar sensation of a poral enveloping him. He closed his eyes and waited for the disorientation to end, hoping that he might land in the Tangled Wood ... but when he landed in yet another heap, he opened his eyes to find another room. Heaving a put-upon sigh, Loki looked around. There was nothing in the room apart from an eight-sided die. He moved forwards, peered at it, and then tried picking it up in the hopes it might open the portal home. For a moment, Loki thought nothing had happened, but when he turned around he was shocked to find that there was a pair of double doors behind him that he hadn't seen when looking around before! The Shadow trickery was strong in this place. He put the die into a pocket and then cautiously opened the wooden doors. They were heavier than he expected - once again, he wished he had his stronger clanmates for company - and creaked loudly as he pushed against them, claws scrabbling for grip against the stone floor. When the doors were suddenly yanked open from the other side, he sprawled to the floor. When he looked up, his grumbling came to an abrupt halt as he realised he was at the feet of an enormous, armoured golem. Loki had met plenty of golems before - his clan-mate [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=5443143]Stark[/url] was an expert in creating them. He had never seen one quite so large and forbidding, though. He tried to dredge up from his memory what Stark had told him about golems and silently cursed the fact that his attention often wandered whenever Stark started monologuing about his engineering prowess. There was something about gloves. And helmets? The golem reached out one enormous hand towards him. The time for thinking had long passed. This golem was a Shadow creation - probably, since it was in this maze of rooms filled with Shadow trickery. Maybe it too could be distracted, just like the creatures that had attacked when he freed Shadowbinder, and then he'd have a chance to disable it. By removing the helmet, probably. It would be incredibly embarrassing if he was wrong, considering that one of his clan-mates talked about golems almost constantly! He dug around in his pockets, found the last few pinecones he had left and threw them at the golem. He really, [i]really[/i] hoped that this was going to work. [right][item=shimmering pinecone][/right]
Username: Lundlaeva
Day of the week: Day 7 - Saturday
Choice: a
Roleplay:

Loki's hunch was correct - when he dice and pinecones were put together, they seemed to resonate with a gently pulsing blue light! The glow of Shadow magic fades, leaving the dice pale lavender. Loki brought them up towards his face for a closer look - and was blinded by a flash of light!

The light fades into blackest shadow as Loki felt the now-familiar sensation of a poral enveloping him. He closed his eyes and waited for the disorientation to end, hoping that he might land in the Tangled Wood ... but when he landed in yet another heap, he opened his eyes to find another room.

Heaving a put-upon sigh, Loki looked around. There was nothing in the room apart from an eight-sided die. He moved forwards, peered at it, and then tried picking it up in the hopes it might open the portal home. For a moment, Loki thought nothing had happened, but when he turned around he was shocked to find that there was a pair of double doors behind him that he hadn't seen when looking around before! The Shadow trickery was strong in this place.

He put the die into a pocket and then cautiously opened the wooden doors. They were heavier than he expected - once again, he wished he had his stronger clanmates for company - and creaked loudly as he pushed against them, claws scrabbling for grip against the stone floor.

When the doors were suddenly yanked open from the other side, he sprawled to the floor. When he looked up, his grumbling came to an abrupt halt as he realised he was at the feet of an enormous, armoured golem.

Loki had met plenty of golems before - his clan-mate Stark was an expert in creating them. He had never seen one quite so large and forbidding, though. He tried to dredge up from his memory what Stark had told him about golems and silently cursed the fact that his attention often wandered whenever Stark started monologuing about his engineering prowess. There was something about gloves. And helmets?

The golem reached out one enormous hand towards him. The time for thinking had long passed.

This golem was a Shadow creation - probably, since it was in this maze of rooms filled with Shadow trickery. Maybe it too could be distracted, just like the creatures that had attacked when he freed Shadowbinder, and then he'd have a chance to disable it. By removing the helmet, probably.

It would be incredibly embarrassing if he was wrong, considering that one of his clan-mates talked about golems almost constantly!

He dug around in his pockets, found the last few pinecones he had left and threw them at the golem. He really, really hoped that this was going to work.
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
Username: HermitQueen Day of the week: Saturday Choice: b Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30045934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300460/30045934_350.png[/img] [/url] Fortuna gave a quick nod of deference to the Shadowbinder as she moved out of the cage. There was no time for anything more proper with the creatures quickly flooding the room. Ever since moving from her birth clan in the Tangled Wood to her current residence in the icy south, the Shadow flight had stayed dear to her, nestling as a warm feeling in a small corner of her heart. Fortuna had kept the memory near to her in a more tangible form as well, in the form of a Shadowbinder idol kept within her mantle among all the paraphernalia of her current home and profession. She pulled it out now, knowing what she must do. She threw her idol up towards the ceiling with one hand, simultaneously igniting a small pinch of iron powder with the other to cast Enlarge. With a soft [i]whumph[/i], a huge onyx double to the Shadowbinder appeared in the room, crashing against the ceiling in its upward arc. Hopefully the creatures would be fooled for a moment, for enough time to let Fortuna and the Shadowbinder could slip out of the room.
Username: HermitQueen
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: b
Roleplay:


30045934_350.png


Fortuna gave a quick nod of deference to the Shadowbinder as she moved out of the cage. There was no time for anything more proper with the creatures quickly flooding the room.

Ever since moving from her birth clan in the Tangled Wood to her current residence in the icy south, the Shadow flight had stayed dear to her, nestling as a warm feeling in a small corner of her heart. Fortuna had kept the memory near to her in a more tangible form as well, in the form of a Shadowbinder idol kept within her mantle among all the paraphernalia of her current home and profession. She pulled it out now, knowing what she must do. She threw her idol up towards the ceiling with one hand, simultaneously igniting a small pinch of iron powder with the other to cast Enlarge. With a soft whumph, a huge onyx double to the Shadowbinder appeared in the room, crashing against the ceiling in its upward arc. Hopefully the creatures would be fooled for a moment, for enough time to let Fortuna and the Shadowbinder could slip out of the room.
kiaA7JS.pngGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.pngPCY3lKO.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
Username: LavenderAmethyst
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: a
Username: LavenderAmethyst
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: a
NGzwf0U.png
Username: RemanLT Day of the week: Saturday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29032161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290322/29032161_350.png[/img] [/url] Nightshade had to shield her eyes as the ritual went to work on the Pinecones and the dice. The whole world went white for a moment. The next thing Nightshade knew, another portal was opening up right beneath her, and there was nothing she could do to avoid falling in. To her dismay, she found that she hadn't escaped the dungeon. She was in another room altogether. And there was yet another of the Shadowbinder's dice lying on the floor in front of her. The Imperial was growing reluctant to touch them anymore. Every time she did, the world seemed to shift somehow. Reality was starting to feel worryingly unstable around here, and Nightshade began to wonder if her Arcane magics were somehow responsible. They did have a tendency to warp the world around them, but never quite this badly! Despite her reluctance, though, Nightshade slipped this 8-sided die into a pouch alongside the others she'd collected, and as she did, a huge pair of double doors suddenly appeared before her. With nowhere else to go, she started pushing against them, but they were so heavy it felt like it might take ages to get through them. But then the doors suddenly opened on their own, as if something had pulled them open. Nightshade looked up to see an enormous iron golem towering over her. Apparently, all the noise she'd been making struggling with the doors had woken it up. Even though its helmeted face didn't move, it did not seem happy to be disturbed, as it reached out with its fist to try to crush her. Nightshade quickly dodged out of the way and took to the air. The thought of using the pinecones again briefly crossed her mind, but she decided against it this time. She was a mighty Imperial. She wasn't going to let something like this intimidate her! With a roar that echoed off the walls of the chamber, Nightshade charged straight at the golem's head with all her might. That had to be its weak point, surely!
Username: RemanLT
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: B
Roleplay:


29032161_350.png


Nightshade had to shield her eyes as the ritual went to work on the Pinecones and the dice. The whole world went white for a moment. The next thing Nightshade knew, another portal was opening up right beneath her, and there was nothing she could do to avoid falling in.

To her dismay, she found that she hadn't escaped the dungeon. She was in another room altogether. And there was yet another of the Shadowbinder's dice lying on the floor in front of her. The Imperial was growing reluctant to touch them anymore. Every time she did, the world seemed to shift somehow. Reality was starting to feel worryingly unstable around here, and Nightshade began to wonder if her Arcane magics were somehow responsible. They did have a tendency to warp the world around them, but never quite this badly!

Despite her reluctance, though, Nightshade slipped this 8-sided die into a pouch alongside the others she'd collected, and as she did, a huge pair of double doors suddenly appeared before her. With nowhere else to go, she started pushing against them, but they were so heavy it felt like it might take ages to get through them.

But then the doors suddenly opened on their own, as if something had pulled them open. Nightshade looked up to see an enormous iron golem towering over her. Apparently, all the noise she'd been making struggling with the doors had woken it up. Even though its helmeted face didn't move, it did not seem happy to be disturbed, as it reached out with its fist to try to crush her.

Nightshade quickly dodged out of the way and took to the air. The thought of using the pinecones again briefly crossed her mind, but she decided against it this time. She was a mighty Imperial. She wasn't going to let something like this intimidate her! With a roar that echoed off the walls of the chamber, Nightshade charged straight at the golem's head with all her might. That had to be its weak point, surely!
xpP2XdL.png
Username: Stanzascale Day of the week: Saturday Choice: A Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812948][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/8130/812948p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812950][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/8130/812950p.png[/img][/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img][/center] The diversion wasn't quite as effective as Eada hoped. The Shadowbinder proceeded to carry them, if not necessarily to safety, then out of immediate danger. Kellmite was quiet, having failed to learn any new clues about their missing lair-mates. Perhaps it was only expected that the deity of secrets wouldn't be inclined to share. The deity was not with them in the new room the two Skydancers arrived in, and another die continued the figurative trail of breadcrumbs. The next set of doors (how many had it been? Kellmite hadn't bothered keeping track and Eada was sure she'd lost count), were the simplest so far. No tricks, traps or puzzles. They just needed to be dragged open. They were to learn that it was only natural for such an innocuous door to reveal their next challenge. Before they could finish forcing the doors apart, a mighty construct opened the way from the other side for itself. Eada despaired as she realised it would be impossible to go any further without first dealing with the golem. Fighting some mechanical monster was what the striped Skydancer had been hoping to avoid, and she had a sinking feeling that they'd spent far too long in the dungeon. Not much time was left to escape. The golem didn't wait around. Eada dashed one way, and Kellmite fluttered the other as the construct swung to attack. Kellmite scrabbled nervously in his bags. He wasn't sure how much he had left to throw, but it had worked well enough before, he felt. Several pinecones were left from when he first fetched some for that first puzzle door. Eada, seeing her brother distracted, fired a bolt at the golem to draw its attention away from him. At the sound of magic impacting metal, Kellmite remembered his immediate surroundings, and fluttered to a less foolish distance from the golem.
Username: Stanzascale
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: A
Roleplay:
812948p.png812950p.png
shadowmidsmall2.png

The diversion wasn't quite as effective as Eada hoped. The Shadowbinder proceeded to carry them, if not necessarily to safety, then out of immediate danger. Kellmite was quiet, having failed to learn any new clues about their missing lair-mates. Perhaps it was only expected that the deity of secrets wouldn't be inclined to share.

The deity was not with them in the new room the two Skydancers arrived in, and another die continued the figurative trail of breadcrumbs. The next set of doors (how many had it been? Kellmite hadn't bothered keeping track and Eada was sure she'd lost count), were the simplest so far. No tricks, traps or puzzles. They just needed to be dragged open. They were to learn that it was only natural for such an innocuous door to reveal their next challenge. Before they could finish forcing the doors apart, a mighty construct opened the way from the other side for itself.

Eada despaired as she realised it would be impossible to go any further without first dealing with the golem. Fighting some mechanical monster was what the striped Skydancer had been hoping to avoid, and she had a sinking feeling that they'd spent far too long in the dungeon. Not much time was left to escape.
The golem didn't wait around. Eada dashed one way, and Kellmite fluttered the other as the construct swung to attack.
Kellmite scrabbled nervously in his bags. He wasn't sure how much he had left to throw, but it had worked well enough before, he felt. Several pinecones were left from when he first fetched some for that first puzzle door. Eada, seeing her brother distracted, fired a bolt at the golem to draw its attention away from him. At the sound of magic impacting metal, Kellmite remembered his immediate surroundings, and fluttered to a less foolish distance from the golem.
zWpJnN2.png merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngjyh70pC.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png 'Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin.' ~Twilight Princess 2uXjxgw.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@fidothehoarder[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 7 - Saturday[/size][/font][/center] You gather all the dice in your claws. You’re admiring them, rolling them in your hands, when one falls. The last thing you remember is the sound of the die hitting the tile floor. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | LOSE[/size][/font][/columns] ----- You black out and awaken in another room. You don’t see the dice anywhere. [center][size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size]
aLwbMKA.png
@fidothehoarder

Day 7 - Saturday

You gather all the dice in your claws. You’re admiring them, rolling them in your hands, when one falls. The last thing you remember is the sound of the die hitting the tile floor.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | LOSE




You black out and awaken in another room. You don’t see the dice anywhere.

[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own.

A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling.

You can:
  1. Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down ( Quest: Send 10 food items.)
  2. Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. ( Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.)
oY137o1.png5M9CHlS.gifutH1Vdr.png
Username: Zamirathe Day of the Week: Saturday Choice: b [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8925238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89253/8925238_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Idalyn looks on horrified that the creatures are getting closer and so makes a run for it. She is relieved for only a moment as Shadowbinder picks her up and carries her until she sees the wall. Closing her eyes, she awaits for the inevitable impact. Suddenly she is falling back into another room with a thud. [i]Really, you just had to leave me here.[/i] She thinks as she stands and makes sure everything is here. A look over at the die and then a sigh as it disappears. [i]Just an illusion, it figures.[/i] She is thinking as she hears the sounds of movement and spins around to find the doors opening. Slowly she moves forward, ready to jump back at the sign of another creature. When there isn't any, she moves forward to inspect the tile. It is a well-done mosaic of the Shadowbinder for sure, and the dice are all there. However, having seen what she has, she is sure there will be another trap if she just grabs them. A couple minutes of rummaging through her pack finds nothing with her to ward against magic, which makes her frown. However, she still has the pinecones from before. So now she takes out two handfuls and places them in a ring around the edge of the mosaic to see what happens.
Username: Zamirathe
Day of the Week: Saturday
Choice: b

Idalyn looks on horrified that the creatures are getting closer and so makes a run for it. She is relieved for only a moment as Shadowbinder picks her up and carries her until she sees the wall. Closing her eyes, she awaits for the inevitable impact.

Suddenly she is falling back into another room with a thud. Really, you just had to leave me here. She thinks as she stands and makes sure everything is here. A look over at the die and then a sigh as it disappears. Just an illusion, it figures. She is thinking as she hears the sounds of movement and spins around to find the doors opening. Slowly she moves forward, ready to jump back at the sign of another creature. When there isn't any, she moves forward to inspect the tile.

It is a well-done mosaic of the Shadowbinder for sure, and the dice are all there. However, having seen what she has, she is sure there will be another trap if she just grabs them. A couple minutes of rummaging through her pack finds nothing with her to ward against magic, which makes her frown. However, she still has the pinecones from before. So now she takes out two handfuls and places them in a ring around the edge of the mosaic to see what happens.
kQXO8qG.gif 6qRiT6A.pngLN63BIW.png
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 ... 57 58