Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@felistopaz @GuardianDragonak [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 7 - Saturday[/size][/font][/center] As you pick up the dice, a long-haired grey cat appears. It seemed to come out of nowhere. The cat silently pads up to you and looks you right in the eye. You bend down to look at it and maybe pet it, but it steals one of the dice from your claws. It sits down and looks at you. The dice begin to glow, both the ones in your claws and the one in its mouth. It’s eyes are glowing too, and soon you are blinded by the light. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere. [center][size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size]
aLwbMKA.png
@felistopaz @GuardianDragonak

Day 7 - Saturday

As you pick up the dice, a long-haired grey cat appears. It seemed to come out of nowhere. The cat silently pads up to you and looks you right in the eye. You bend down to look at it and maybe pet it, but it steals one of the dice from your claws. It sits down and looks at you. The dice begin to glow, both the ones in your claws and the one in its mouth. It’s eyes are glowing too, and soon you are blinded by the light.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | WIN




Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere.

[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own.

A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling.

You can:
  1. Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down ( Quest: Send 10 food items.)
  2. Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. ( Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.)
oY137o1.png5M9CHlS.gifutH1Vdr.png
Username: OceanPuppy Day of the week: Saturday Choice: B Roleplay: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/490668/49066725.png[/img] Kaho stands for a moment, stunned; he can't remember the last time he felt small, but he felt absolutely tiny in the Shadowbinders claws. He takes out some pinecones and hopes they can help him get home.
Username: OceanPuppy
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: B
Roleplay:

49066725.png

Kaho stands for a moment, stunned; he can't remember the last time he felt small, but he felt absolutely tiny in the Shadowbinders claws.

He takes out some pinecones and hopes they can help him get home.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@AzureDreaming @lundlaeva @PlantQueen @RemanLT[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 7 - Saturday[/size][/font][/center] There seems to be some kind of change in the dice as they are put with the Pinecones. There’s a gently pulsing blue light. It’s like they’re resonating. The glow fades, and the dice lighten to a pale lavender. Suddenly, there’s a bright flash of light, blinding you. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere. [center][size=5][Attic] [img]https://imgur.com/KAIujsq.png[/img][/center] You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you. To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan. Options:[List=a] [*] You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
aLwbMKA.png
@AzureDreaming @lundlaeva @PlantQueen @RemanLT

Day 7 - Saturday

There seems to be some kind of change in the dice as they are put with the Pinecones. There’s a gently pulsing blue light. It’s like they’re resonating. The glow fades, and the dice lighten to a pale lavender. Suddenly, there’s a bright flash of light, blinding you.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | WIN




Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere.

[Attic]
KAIujsq.png


You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you.

To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan.

Options:
  1. You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. (Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones)
  2. Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
oY137o1.png5M9CHlS.gifutH1Vdr.png
Username: Disillusionist Day of the week: Saturday Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49618731] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=18&breed=9&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=149&auth=33c56bb1b3c82a8ef25988c611f117bf6715263a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] Butcher sticks out his tongue in a pout. "I guess I wasn't very smart that time, huh?" he asks the Shadowbinder; but she's already disappeared, and now the golem is waiting. He shivers. "OK, so that didn't work last time...." He digs in his satchel. There's no more food left, but there are still some more pinecones. He flings them at the golem with a determined scowl. Anything else? Seems like something's missing....Ah, yes, a battle cry. "WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!" he screams.
Username: Disillusionist
Day of the week: Saturday
Choice: a
Roleplay: Butcher sticks out his tongue in a pout. "I guess I wasn't very smart that time, huh?" he asks the Shadowbinder; but she's already disappeared, and now the golem is waiting.

He shivers. "OK, so that didn't work last time...." He digs in his satchel. There's no more food left, but there are still some more pinecones. He flings them at the golem with a determined scowl.

Anything else? Seems like something's missing....Ah, yes, a battle cry. "WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA!" he screams.
254672shop_aff1b.png
{LF} UM Great Revival | {Free} bio resources
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@TheImmatureGuy @defenestrating @XilusWeb [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 7 - Saturday[/size][/font][/center] You gather all the dice in your claws. Admiring them, you shift them back and forth. As they click together, a faint light in the dice grows stronger and stronger until it’s blinding. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere. [center][size=5][Attic] [img]https://imgur.com/KAIujsq.png[/img][/center] You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you. To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan. Options:[List=a] [*] You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
aLwbMKA.png
@TheImmatureGuy @defenestrating @XilusWeb

Day 7 - Saturday

You gather all the dice in your claws. Admiring them, you shift them back and forth. As they click together, a faint light in the dice grows stronger and stronger until it’s blinding.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | WIN




Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere.

[Attic]
KAIujsq.png


You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you.

To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan.

Options:
  1. You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. (Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones)
  2. Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
oY137o1.png5M9CHlS.gifutH1Vdr.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@BlackSherruk @Haudren @jbapple @Nargeorgicorn @RubieKanary @Thewarywatcher13 @Xevallah[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 7 - Saturday[/size][/font][/center] There seems to be some kind of change in the dice as they are put with the Pinecones. There’s a gently pulsing blue light. It’s like they’re resonating. The glow fades, and the dice lighten to a pale lavender. Suddenly, there’s a bright flash of light, blinding you. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere. [center][size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size]

There seems to be some kind of change in the dice as they are put with the Pinecones. There’s a gently pulsing blue light. It’s like they’re resonating. The glow fades, and the dice lighten to a pale lavender. Suddenly, there’s a bright flash of light, blinding you.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | WIN




Everything is white, then you descend into shadows as a portal envelops you once again. Rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. You don’t see the dice anywhere.

[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own.

A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling.

You can:
  1. Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down ( Quest: Send 10 food items.)
  2. Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. ( Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.)
oY137o1.png5M9CHlS.gifutH1Vdr.png
PlantQueen
Saturday
A

FireCoral crushes the shimmering pinecones clutched in his claws and throws the pinecone dust glittering into the golem's face.

Edit: Oh no I got pinged twice i did the attic
PlantQueen
Saturday
A

FireCoral crushes the shimmering pinecones clutched in his claws and throws the pinecone dust glittering into the golem's face.

Edit: Oh no I got pinged twice i did the attic
@plantqueen I swear I don't understand how I managed to double ping you... Attic was the correct one. [emoji=coatl confused]
@plantqueen I swear I don't understand how I managed to double ping you... Attic was the correct one.
oY137o1.png5M9CHlS.gifutH1Vdr.png
[size=1][size=1]@adriel @amezrou @anukite @cheshly @defenestrating @ delcat @drwombat @fidothehoarder @foxowl @galindaupland @saraceaser @sidegrinder [/size][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/I5DjlqU.png[/img][nextcol][quote=DM's Note]The cursed dice are currently unavailable. Please select your adventure choice from Friday's post to proceed.[/quote][/columns]
@adriel @amezrou @anukite @cheshly @defenestrating @ delcat @drwombat @fidothehoarder @foxowl @galindaupland @saraceaser @sidegrinder

I5DjlqU.png
DM's Note wrote:
The cursed dice are currently unavailable. Please select your adventure choice from Friday's post to proceed.
oY137o1.png5M9CHlS.gifutH1Vdr.png
Wouldn't be the first time I died in one of these! On y va!

ColonelMarian
Saturday
C
Wouldn't be the first time I died in one of these! On y va!

ColonelMarian
Saturday
C
1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 ... 57 58