ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gifWMCEgD8.png
Username: JinxMoonstone
Day of the week: Friday
Choice: A
Username: JinxMoonstone
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
[quote=DM's Note]@Yuubi I looked at my sheet and I [i]think[/i] the lore bit put you in a different room yesterday and I neglected to record the change. D: If you'd like to do your [i]actual[/i] prompt, you can with no penalty if you don't get to it before the 20:00 deadline. PM me if you have questions. [size=2]I'm sorry![/size][/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 6 - Friday[/size][/font][/center] You scatter the food behind you as you run. Sparing just a moment to look back, you see the swarm closing in. It seems to hesitate at the food, then envelops it. Shadowbinder trots beside you, quickly overtaking you. She picks you up with Her rear claw as She passes and begins to take flight. From your new view, you can see the swarm crowding in behind you, only briefly slowed by the snack. When you look ahead again, Shadowbinder is heading straight for the wall. You flinch, but there’s no impact. The dragon god opened a portal before Her and drags you through it. [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/SQXEwty.png[/img][nextcol][font=gabriola][size=6]Boss Battle | WIN [/size][/font][/columns] ----- Everything goes dark as a portal envelops you once again, but rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. Shadowbinder is nowhere to be seen. [center][size=5][Attic] [img]https://imgur.com/KAIujsq.png[/img][/center] You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you. To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan. Options:[List=a] [*] You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
DM's Note wrote:
@Yuubi I looked at my sheet and I think the lore bit put you in a different room yesterday and I neglected to record the change. D: If you'd like to do your actual prompt, you can with no penalty if you don't get to it before the 20:00 deadline. PM me if you have questions. I'm sorry!
aLwbMKA.png

Day 6 - Friday

You scatter the food behind you as you run. Sparing just a moment to look back, you see the swarm closing in. It seems to hesitate at the food, then envelops it. Shadowbinder trots beside you, quickly overtaking you. She picks you up with Her rear claw as She passes and begins to take flight. From your new view, you can see the swarm crowding in behind you, only briefly slowed by the snack.

When you look ahead again, Shadowbinder is heading straight for the wall. You flinch, but there’s no impact. The dragon god opened a portal before Her and drags you through it.

SQXEwty.png Boss Battle | WIN

Everything goes dark as a portal envelops you once again, but rather than dropping you off back in Sornieth, you are again dropped into a room in this strange place. Shadowbinder is nowhere to be seen.

[Attic]
KAIujsq.png

You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you.

To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan.

Options:
  1. You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. (Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones)
  2. Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: alyblaith
Day: Friday
Username: alyblaith

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Username: MoonlitCacti
Choice: B
Username: MoonlitCacti
Username: LynterriaHatake Day of the week: Friday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15870608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158707/15870608_350.png[/img] [/url] "Out of the cauldron, into the fire," Kuutamo muttered to himself. Glad to have found the Shadowbinder, and certain She would get him out of this mess, he replaced Her with a proxy carved in Her image, hoping it would distract the creatures.
Username: LynterriaHatake
Roleplay:

15870608_350.png

"Out of the cauldron, into the fire," Kuutamo muttered to himself. Glad to have found the Shadowbinder, and certain She would get him out of this mess, he replaced Her with a proxy carved in Her image, hoping it would distract the creatures.
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Username: 0phidian
Username: 0phidian
PlantQueen
Friday
B

Maybe the pinecones WOULD connect back to that surely now ruined batch he was cooking in his lab. FireCoral carefully places each pinecone into a circle around the dice and holds his breath.
PlantQueen
Friday
B

Maybe the pinecones WOULD connect back to that surely now ruined batch he was cooking in his lab. FireCoral carefully places each pinecone into a circle around the dice and holds his breath.
[size=1][size=1]@hikaye @idha @jeneva @Kelpoyo @LadySiren @mirrorface @Niathria @NoStepOnSnek @oleaster @saphire6luna @sublimevoide[/size][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/I5DjlqU.png[/img][nextcol][quote=DM's Note]The cursed dice are currently unavailable. Please select your adventure choice from Thursday's post to proceed.[/quote][/columns]
@hikaye @idha @jeneva @Kelpoyo @LadySiren @mirrorface @Niathria @NoStepOnSnek @oleaster @saphire6luna @sublimevoide

I5DjlqU.png
DM's Note wrote:
The cursed dice are currently unavailable. Please select your adventure choice from Thursday's post to proceed.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: BrookInTheMeadow Day of the week: Friday Choice: A Roleplay: (wanted to make this longer but I'm super tired and forgot to do this earlier whoops) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41971396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419714/41971396_350.png[/img] [/url] Honeycrisp was astonished to find the Shadowbinder staring at him and found himself bowing almost instinctively. After letting her out of the cage and watching the creatures crawl out, he quickly went into his satchel and started throwing food at them. [i]I hope this works. It would be a disgrace to fail in front of the Shadowbinder herself![/i]
Username: BrookInTheMeadow
Roleplay: (wanted to make this longer but I'm super tired and forgot to do this earlier whoops)

41971396_350.png

Honeycrisp was astonished to find the Shadowbinder staring at him and found himself bowing almost instinctively. After letting her out of the cage and watching the creatures crawl out, he quickly went into his satchel and started throwing food at them. I hope this works. It would be a disgrace to fail in front of the Shadowbinder herself!
qVhWRny.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 57 58