Choice: (letter): A
Roleplay: (optional)
Username: Adriel
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: (letter): A
The Empyreal Library
@FeralRookie

I didn’t get an option for Thursday... was there a chance I was missed?

I’d like to take the first free route if possible...
@FeralRookie

I didn’t get an option for Thursday... was there a chance I was missed?

I’d like to take the first free route if possible...
[quote=DM's Note]It seems I did miss you somehow! As soon as I get your Thursday answer, I'll get Friday's prompt to you as well.[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@moonlitcacti[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 4 - Wednesday[/size] [size=5][Slime Laboratory] [img]https://imgur.com/7X86Af5.png[/img][/center] The cat thinks you are playing, it takes the key and runs through a hole you can't possibly fit through. You try to pick the lock and set off a trap. You manage to avoid it, but now there's a space where a panel opened for the trap. It's just big enough to squeeze into the space You find a single 12 sided die sitting on top of a table. Could it be one of Shadowbinder’s? When you reach toward it, it vanishes. After a moment, you begin to wonder if anything you thought you saw was really there. To your right, bars blocking the path forward suddenly lower and the door on the other side slowly swings open on its own. In the next room, there is a great tile mosaic in the floor of the Shadowbinder. It’s impressive work, but more importantly, there are dice scattered on top of it. Shadowbinder’s dice. The ones she seemed to use to get to this world to begin with. If the spell can be undone, hopefully it should transport you back home for good. Options:[List=a] [*] Those dice could have a potentially dangerous curse. Best to prepare ahead of time. The Glittering Sphinxband is said to ward against some predators. You take out ten, one for each finger, then reach for the dice. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Glittering Sphinxbands[/i])[/size] [*] There’s powerful magic in those dice. Perhaps if they interact with some magic from the Tangled Wood, the dice might send you back there. Ten Shimmering Pinecones should do. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] The dice are kind of glowing. It’s pretty. You pick up the dice.
DM's Note wrote:
It seems I did miss you somehow! As soon as I get your Thursday answer, I'll get Friday's prompt to you as well.

aLwbMKA.png
@moonlitcacti

Day 4 - Wednesday
[Slime Laboratory]
7X86Af5.png

The cat thinks you are playing, it takes the key and runs through a hole you can't possibly fit through. You try to pick the lock and set off a trap. You manage to avoid it, but now there's a space where a panel opened for the trap. It's just big enough to squeeze into the space

You find a single 12 sided die sitting on top of a table. Could it be one of Shadowbinder’s? When you reach toward it, it vanishes. After a moment, you begin to wonder if anything you thought you saw was really there. To your right, bars blocking the path forward suddenly lower and the door on the other side slowly swings open on its own.

In the next room, there is a great tile mosaic in the floor of the Shadowbinder. It’s impressive work, but more importantly, there are dice scattered on top of it. Shadowbinder’s dice. The ones she seemed to use to get to this world to begin with. If the spell can be undone, hopefully it should transport you back home for good.

Options:
  1. Those dice could have a potentially dangerous curse. Best to prepare ahead of time. The Glittering Sphinxband is said to ward against some predators. You take out ten, one for each finger, then reach for the dice. ( Quest: Send 10 Glittering Sphinxbands)
  2. There’s powerful magic in those dice. Perhaps if they interact with some magic from the Tangled Wood, the dice might send you back there. Ten Shimmering Pinecones should do. ( Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones)
  3. The dice are kind of glowing. It’s pretty. You pick up the dice.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: MoonlitCacti
Choice: (letter): c
Username: MoonlitCacti
Choice: (letter): c
Username: alyblaith
Day: Thursday
Choice: A

oh wait no it's past 8 again for heck's sake ugh
Username: alyblaith
Day: Thursday

oh wait no it's past 8 again for heck's sake ugh

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== Ink wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.
Username: Azuredreaming
Day of the Werk: Thursday
Choice: cages- b
Username: Azuredreaming
Day of the Werk: Thursday
Choice: cages- b
__________________________ Azure
She/they
+2 FR time
eF0NbOK.gif Artist
My Art Instagram
My Hatchery
Username: LynterriaHatake Day of the week: Thursday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15870608] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158707/15870608_350.png[/img] [/url] Kuutamo began reaching for the dice, then pulled back. [i]Probably should be more careful around these...I've no idea what they might do if I touch them unprotected.[/i] Thinking for a bit, he decides that some protection is better than no protection, and grabs some rings to arm himself with.
Username: LynterriaHatake
Roleplay:

15870608_350.png

Kuutamo began reaching for the dice, then pulled back. Probably should be more careful around these...I've no idea what they might do if I touch them unprotected. Thinking for a bit, he decides that some protection is better than no protection, and grabs some rings to arm himself with.
4NA9bEO.gif
Need an ice nest? Just send food
I train dragons! Elemental egg or 250kt/g to lvl25, 2-3 days
If you're waiting on a response, please check username spelling and ping/PM again :)
mTHWciO.gif tumblr_inline_nsthqhH2Q11s23g03_540.png
Username: Amezrou
Day of the Week: Thursday
Username: Amezrou
Day of the Week: Thursday
ck2CMHK.gif
[size=1][size=1]@brighteningskies @defenestrating @DrWombat @hikaye @idha @jeneva @Kelpoyo @LadySiren @mirrorface @Niathria @NoStepOnSnek @oleaster @SammySepticEye @saphire6luna @sublimevoide @TheImmatureGuy @Zamirathe[/size][/size] [columns][img]https://i.imgur.com/I5DjlqU.png[/img][nextcol][quote=DM's Note]The cursed dice are currently unavailable. Please select your adventure choice from Thursday's post to proceed.[/quote][/columns]
@brighteningskies @defenestrating @DrWombat @hikaye @idha @jeneva @Kelpoyo @LadySiren @mirrorface @Niathria @NoStepOnSnek @oleaster @SammySepticEye @saphire6luna @sublimevoide @TheImmatureGuy @Zamirathe

I5DjlqU.png
DM's Note wrote:
The cursed dice are currently unavailable. Please select your adventure choice from Thursday's post to proceed.
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
Username: Zamirathe Day of the week: Thursday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8925238] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89253/8925238_350.png[/img] [/url] Idalyn is actually smiling as she leaves the cat behind and unlocks the door to the next room. After closing it behind her, the first thing she notices is the die in the middle of the room. Without thinking, she runs up and picks it up without looking first. "I think I'm on the right track." She mutters and looks up, now seeing the double doors to her right. Now cautious, a look around revels there is nothing else here. She approaches the doors and finds them not locked, but stuck. Trying and failing for a third time to move the doors, she is suddenly flung to the ground as they come flying open. A look at the giant feet, and then slowly upward to come face to face with a golem. [i]Curses, I didn't do proper checks.[/i] She mutters something under her breath and rolls to the side, however she has cast Mirror Image. Now there is one of her still where she had been. With this, she sneaks around to the side to try to get around him. Once around him, both her and mirror image stand and then take to the air. She comes at the golem from the side and front at the same time. His helmet will be hers. OOC: Sorry, been a trying day. I meant to post this earlier but things got away from me. How did you know my cat was grey by the way? LOL She's not striped though, but more grey tortie.
Username: Zamirathe
Choice: B
Roleplay:

8925238_350.png

Idalyn is actually smiling as she leaves the cat behind and unlocks the door to the next room. After closing it behind her, the first thing she notices is the die in the middle of the room. Without thinking, she runs up and picks it up without looking first. "I think I'm on the right track." She mutters and looks up, now seeing the double doors to her right. Now cautious, a look around revels there is nothing else here.

She approaches the doors and finds them not locked, but stuck. Trying and failing for a third time to move the doors, she is suddenly flung to the ground as they come flying open. A look at the giant feet, and then slowly upward to come face to face with a golem. Curses, I didn't do proper checks.

She mutters something under her breath and rolls to the side, however she has cast Mirror Image. Now there is one of her still where she had been. With this, she sneaks around to the side to try to get around him. Once around him, both her and mirror image stand and then take to the air. She comes at the golem from the side and front at the same time. His helmet will be hers.

OOC: Sorry, been a trying day. I meant to post this earlier but things got away from me. How did you know my cat was grey by the way? LOL She's not striped though, but more grey tortie.
light-item-shop-button.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58