Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58
Username: Lundlaeva Day of the week: Day 5 - Thursday Choice: b Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561/56017_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Loki leapt back with a curse as the creature flipped from mock melancholy to very real violence. He spread his wings and fluttered quickly to the top of the cave, narrowly avoiding the snap of its jaws. He narrowed his eyes: so much for feeling sorry for the thing. It seemed that [i]everything[/i] here was a trick of some kind - and even for a trickster like himself, it was getting a little tiring. The creature obviously was not going to give up its assault, so he spread his wings once again and swooped over its head, through the open door. He slammed it behind him just in time and felt the creature thud into the opposite side. Thankfully, the door held even when he cautiously stepped away from it, and he was able to explore. At the far end of the room, he found a lever with a four-sided die floating atop it. A floating die - how strange. No stranger than the rest of this place, though. He reached out to take it - and as he grasped it, realised that his other claw had pulled the lever! Another trick, or something more sinister? There was no time to wonder, because a massive pair of doors opened in front of him, revealing an enormous cage. Inside was the shadow-shrouded form of Shadowbinder herself! Loki bowed deeply before her, overawed to find himself in her presence. He straightened up, ready to tell her just how great an honour it was to meet the Goddess of Shadows, but before he could say a word she gestured impatiently towards a big, red button that he had, in his amazement, missed until she pointed it out. He pressed it, since that was what she seemed to want and he would do almost anything to put himself in her good graces, and to his relief the cage swung open to free her. It was short lived. As Shadowbinder emerged from the cave, dozens of skittering creatures appeared crawling across the ceiling. "Drat," Loki muttered - though, really, he felt foolish for expecting it to be so simple. He glanced up at Shadowbinder: she could almost certainly held her own against the creatures, but he still wanted to impress her. Prove that he was worthy of her patronage. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out an Onyx Idol in her likeness - a trinket he sometimes carried during the Trickmurk Circus for luck. He darted forwards to place it in the cage, already casting illusion spells around it so that it would more adequately resemble the goddess. [right][item=shadowbinder onyx idol][/right]
Username: Lundlaeva
Day of the week: Day 5 - Thursday
Choice: b
Roleplay:

Loki leapt back with a curse as the creature flipped from mock melancholy to very real violence. He spread his wings and fluttered quickly to the top of the cave, narrowly avoiding the snap of its jaws. He narrowed his eyes: so much for feeling sorry for the thing. It seemed that everything here was a trick of some kind - and even for a trickster like himself, it was getting a little tiring.

The creature obviously was not going to give up its assault, so he spread his wings once again and swooped over its head, through the open door. He slammed it behind him just in time and felt the creature thud into the opposite side.

Thankfully, the door held even when he cautiously stepped away from it, and he was able to explore. At the far end of the room, he found a lever with a four-sided die floating atop it. A floating die - how strange. No stranger than the rest of this place, though. He reached out to take it - and as he grasped it, realised that his other claw had pulled the lever!

Another trick, or something more sinister? There was no time to wonder, because a massive pair of doors opened in front of him, revealing an enormous cage. Inside was the shadow-shrouded form of Shadowbinder herself!

Loki bowed deeply before her, overawed to find himself in her presence. He straightened up, ready to tell her just how great an honour it was to meet the Goddess of Shadows, but before he could say a word she gestured impatiently towards a big, red button that he had, in his amazement, missed until she pointed it out. He pressed it, since that was what she seemed to want and he would do almost anything to put himself in her good graces, and to his relief the cage swung open to free her.

It was short lived. As Shadowbinder emerged from the cave, dozens of skittering creatures appeared crawling across the ceiling.

"Drat," Loki muttered - though, really, he felt foolish for expecting it to be so simple.

He glanced up at Shadowbinder: she could almost certainly held her own against the creatures, but he still wanted to impress her. Prove that he was worthy of her patronage. He reached into one of his pockets and pulled out an Onyx Idol in her likeness - a trinket he sometimes carried during the Trickmurk Circus for luck. He darted forwards to place it in the cage, already casting illusion spells around it so that it would more adequately resemble the goddess.
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
Username: MandragoraAutumn Day of the week: Thursday Choice: b Roleplay: [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45942844] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/459429/45942844.png[/img] [/url][nextcol][indent][ Druid | Neutral Good ][/indent] Veris contemplates the Sphinxbands for a moment, but they would have been more useful to scare off that cat, if at all. Since those are dice, not felines & he has to deal with shadow magic, maybe the pinecones will help. It's worth a try.[/columns]
Username: MandragoraAutumn
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: b
Roleplay:

45942844.png
[ Druid | Neutral Good ]

Veris contemplates the Sphinxbands for a moment, but they would have been more useful to scare off that cat, if at all.
Since those are dice, not felines & he has to deal with shadow magic, maybe the pinecones will help. It's worth a try.
Username: felistopaz
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: a. distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones
Username: felistopaz
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: a. distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones
cryperethy.pngdLIJPZ4.png2uhre42.pngtumblr_nrv6v91RtB1th5aplo1_250.gif
Username: sockmonkeygerald
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: b
Username: sockmonkeygerald
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: b
IRkrlkr.pngwhy does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okeJnrQmD.png
Username: [b]Juri01[/b] Day of the week: [b]Thursday[/b] Choice: [b]A[/b] Roleplay: [b]Eiriol [/b]is a [i]'true'[/i] trickster, who just loves his scams and Magic Cards. [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49533095] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/495331/49533095_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][size=7][font=Comic Sans MS][b]Travel Journal [/b][/size][/font][/center] [center][img]http://orig11.deviantart.net/48f3/f/2011/208/a/b/divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png[/img][/center] [indent][size=4][font=Lucida Console][b]Entry 5 - Glittering Sphinxbands, or just fancy dressing material?[/b][/size] [font=Lucida Console][b]Date[/b]: Feb 28, 2019 [font=Lucida Console][b]Location[/b]: The other world - Slime Laboratory III[/indent] After the last gear clicked into place, all of them started to turn faster … and with a ‘click’-sound, the door swung open. I entered yet another room where I couldn’t miss that table standing in the middle of it. A single 12 sided die was sitting on top of it as well, utterly resembling those Shadowbinder was carrying around. I thought about picking it up, but when I reached toward it, the die just vanished. Well, it could have been my imagination playing tricks on me… Right after that strange experience some bars suddenly lowered themselves and the door to the other side slowly swung open on its own. Creepy, but this place gave me the willies anyways. Going with the flow, I had a look inside, where I spotted a great tile mosaic of the Shadowbinder on the floor. Some impressive work – it still made me think about the one running this place once more: transporting dragons Gawd-knows-where, having obvious trust issues along with some strange floor monsters, not to forget that absent cleaning crew, and now an art piece of the shadow deity. It’s getting stranger by the minute. That’s when I noticed all of Shadowbinder’s dice scattered on top of of! And as those things might be potentially dangerous to whoever coming by, I decided to take them in until the original owner would put a claim them. Somewhat remembering the other dice disappearing after trying to touch it with my bear hands, I decided to use some Glittering Sphinxbands to cover each finger with before trying to gather them all. [center][img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/7c30/f/2011/111/5/3/divider_ii_by_rbsrdesigns-d3ejqrj.png[/img][/center] [center]< [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/4#post_37875889]Day 1[/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/13#post_37891389]Day 2[/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/23#post_37910756]Day 3[/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/30#post_37925836]Day 4[/url] / Day 5 / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/43#post_37945327]Day 6[/url] / [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/50#post_37957127]Day 7[/url] / Day 8 > [/center]
Username: Juri01

Day of the week: Thursday

Choice: A


Roleplay: Eiriol is a 'true' trickster, who just loves his scams and Magic Cards.

Travel Journal
divider_by_canzeda-d41w92p.png

Entry 5 - Glittering Sphinxbands, or just fancy dressing material?
Date: Feb 28, 2019
Location: The other world - Slime Laboratory III

After the last gear clicked into place, all of them started to turn faster … and with a ‘click’-sound, the door swung open. I entered yet another room where I couldn’t miss that table standing in the middle of it. A single 12 sided die was sitting on top of it as well, utterly resembling those Shadowbinder was carrying around. I thought about picking it up, but when I reached toward it, the die just vanished. Well, it could have been my imagination playing tricks on me…

Right after that strange experience some bars suddenly lowered themselves and the door to the other side slowly swung open on its own. Creepy, but this place gave me the willies anyways. Going with the flow, I had a look inside, where I spotted a great tile mosaic of the Shadowbinder on the floor. Some impressive work – it still made me think about the one running this place once more: transporting dragons Gawd-knows-where, having obvious trust issues along with some strange floor monsters, not to forget that absent cleaning crew, and now an art piece of the shadow deity. It’s getting stranger by the minute. That’s when I noticed all of Shadowbinder’s dice scattered on top of of! And as those things might be potentially dangerous to whoever coming by, I decided to take them in until the original owner would put a claim them. Somewhat remembering the other dice disappearing after trying to touch it with my bear hands, I decided to use some Glittering Sphinxbands to cover each finger with before trying to gather them all.
divider_ii_by_rbsrdesigns-d3ejqrj.png
< Day 1 / Day 2 / Day 3 / Day 4 / Day 5 / Day 6 / Day 7 / Day 8 >
25r1l61.jpg
Username: GuardianDragonak Day of the week: Thursday Choice: b Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45306097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453061/45306097_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Lune hissed, flaring her wings and planting her feet wide. Magic probably wouldn't be useful against the thing, she thinks, considering where she was at the moment. She didn't know how it was controlled or made either, so that left her with few options. She dodged to the side, sprinting behind it. Eying it's helmet, she prepared to make the leap.
Username: GuardianDragonak
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: b
Roleplay: Lune hissed, flaring her wings and planting her feet wide. Magic probably wouldn't be useful against the thing, she thinks, considering where she was at the moment. She didn't know how it was controlled or made either, so that left her with few options.
She dodged to the side, sprinting behind it. Eying it's helmet, she prepared to make the leap.
If a leaf blows into your face on a sunny day, it may be good luck, but don't look too close, it may have a bug on it.
Q5eZhV2.png
Username: HermitQueen Day of the week: Thursday Choice: b Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30045934] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/300460/30045934_350.png[/img] [/url] Ahhh, dice. Chance. This is where Fortuna thrived. Hopefully, these dice weren't illusions like the d12 she saw on the table just moments before. She pulled out a supply of pinecones, those she hadn't used on the door from before. If the shadowy energies from the pinecones interacted with the dice in just the right way, perhaps she could find her way back to the Tangled Wood in time to hit the festival market before it closed. Time to roll the dice, so to speak. Holding the pinecones in one hand, se reached across the beautiful mosaic for the dice with the other.
Username: HermitQueen
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: b
Roleplay:


30045934_350.png


Ahhh, dice. Chance. This is where Fortuna thrived. Hopefully, these dice weren't illusions like the d12 she saw on the table just moments before. She pulled out a supply of pinecones, those she hadn't used on the door from before. If the shadowy energies from the pinecones interacted with the dice in just the right way, perhaps she could find her way back to the Tangled Wood in time to hit the festival market before it closed. Time to roll the dice, so to speak. Holding the pinecones in one hand, se reached across the beautiful mosaic for the dice with the other.
kiaA7JS.pngGzcFsWh.pngeyN8I1X.pngbQKGQbx.png2Sk1P4I.pngsI00yXg.pnguqy4kxw.pngjhCg38E.pngJt6lqqi.pngFQImNyF.pngPLWN0OT.pngepj60xB.pngVJVSD3w.pngPCY3lKO.png

kiaA7JS.pngPCY3lKO.png

tumblr_inline_n5l9g8PXIs1scrvs1.png

2Hq3gFt.png
Username: BrookInTheMeadow Day of the week: Thursday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41971396] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419714/41971396_350.png[/img] [/url] Honeycrisp was up in the air hopefully before anything could touch him, tail safely curled around his pearl and his bow knocked and poised at the golem. [i]These things are stupid, right?[/i] he wondered as he continued to dodge. [i]It looks stupid.[/i] He let one of his arrows fly. It whistled just past the golem's head and it watched the direction the arrow went in for several seconds. [i]It's definitely stupid. Maybe I can distract or overwhelm it with my arrows?[/i] he thought as he let one or two hit the golem this time, staying on the defense for now. [i]How do I stop a golem again? The helmet right . . .? God I wish I was at the library right now . . .[/i] With a leap of faith, Honeycrisp let his arrows whorl just past the golem's head, waiting for an opportunity to steal the helmet.
Username: BrookInTheMeadow
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: B
Roleplay:


41971396_350.png


Honeycrisp was up in the air hopefully before anything could touch him, tail safely curled around his pearl and his bow knocked and poised at the golem. These things are stupid, right? he wondered as he continued to dodge. It looks stupid.
He let one of his arrows fly. It whistled just past the golem's head and it watched the direction the arrow went in for several seconds. It's definitely stupid. Maybe I can distract or overwhelm it with my arrows? he thought as he let one or two hit the golem this time, staying on the defense for now. How do I stop a golem again? The helmet right . . .? God I wish I was at the library right now . . .
With a leap of faith, Honeycrisp let his arrows whorl just past the golem's head, waiting for an opportunity to steal the helmet.
qVhWRny.png
Username: tigressRising Day of the week: Thursday Choice: B Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15935751] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/159358/15935751_350.png[/img] [/url] Coppice scooped up the dice with a reverent gasp. These were Shadowbinder's dice. These were [i]Shadowbinder's [/i]dice. Coppice could feel the magic emanating from the tiny pieces. If they were able to open a portal to this strange labyrinth, surely they would be able to send her home! Or at the very least, back to the Tangled Wood and civilization. After giving it some thought, Coppice pulled out some Shimmering Pinecones and surrounded the dice with them. Having something to attune the dice to her destination couldn't hurt.
Username: tigressRising
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: B
Roleplay:

15935751_350.png

Coppice scooped up the dice with a reverent gasp. These were Shadowbinder's dice. These were Shadowbinder's dice. Coppice could feel the magic emanating from the tiny pieces. If they were able to open a portal to this strange labyrinth, surely they would be able to send her home! Or at the very least, back to the Tangled Wood and civilization.

After giving it some thought, Coppice pulled out some Shimmering Pinecones and surrounded the dice with them. Having something to attune the dice to her destination couldn't hurt.
W9ALUdF.png01OF6AB.pngjWuYZ1g.pngMiGNv78.png
((I hope it's okay to join... qwq I know I'm late, but it seems to be fun... qwq'' @FeralRookie)) Username: HeliantusNox Day of the week: Thursday Choice: C Roleplay: Aurum | gold-addicted archeologist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45988735] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/459888/45988735_350.png[/img] [/url] She didn't even think about it twice - the shining just looks to beautiful. Feeling calmed down she grabs the dice. Even at this place there's some light. Could it be the Lightweaver guarding her home...?
((I hope it's okay to join... qwq I know I'm late, but it seems to be fun... qwq'' @FeralRookie))


Username: HeliantusNox
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: C
Roleplay: Aurum | gold-addicted archeologist

45988735_350.png


She didn't even think about it twice - the shining just looks to beautiful. Feeling calmed down she grabs the dice.
Even at this place there's some light. Could it be the Lightweaver guarding her home...?
Hatchery
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 57 58