Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58
[quote=DM's Note]The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You release the creature.[/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@FoxOwl @jeneva @LadySiren @NoStepOnSnek @sublimevoide [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] The creature immediately turns on you, growling. Perhaps this wasn’t as well thought out as you had anticipated moments ago. You flap your wings and make it on top of the creature’s cage. The door that was open before is the only way out. To escape the razor sharp claws of the beast, you dive through the open door and shut it behind you. The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size]
DM's Note wrote:
The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You release the creature.
aLwbMKA.png
@FoxOwl @jeneva @LadySiren @NoStepOnSnek @sublimevoide

Day 5 - Thursday
[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

The creature immediately turns on you, growling. Perhaps this wasn’t as well thought out as you had anticipated moments ago. You flap your wings and make it on top of the creature’s cage. The door that was open before is the only way out. To escape the razor sharp claws of the beast, you dive through the open door and shut it behind you.

The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own.

A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling.

You can:
  1. Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down ( Quest: Send 10 food items.)
  2. Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. ( Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.)
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Idha @Kawaiicoco789 @TheImmatureGuy [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] The door slams shut as soon as you touch the handle. You take a few steps back, taking in the scene. That’s when you hear the growl. The previously sad looking creature now looks quite angry. And those are some… very nice teeth it has. You tell it so. It thanks you, looking a little embarrassed. It apologizes for its rude behavior and opens the door for you into the next room. The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size]
aLwbMKA.png
@Idha @Kawaiicoco789 @TheImmatureGuy

Day 5 - Thursday
[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

The door slams shut as soon as you touch the handle. You take a few steps back, taking in the scene. That’s when you hear the growl. The previously sad looking creature now looks quite angry. And those are some… very nice teeth it has. You tell it so. It thanks you, looking a little embarrassed. It apologizes for its rude behavior and opens the door for you into the next room.

The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own.

A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling.

You can:
  1. Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down ( Quest: Send 10 food items.)
  2. Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. ( Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.)
BXPyae5.pngNZB3p5y.pngoY137o1.pngk3mMRuO.gifcc017739dd0c59a2fc508a5dbaed0523ee09bd95.png
[quote=DM's Note]The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You ignore the creature, head to the open door.[/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@ColonelMarian @hikaye @saphire6luna[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] The door slams shut as soon as you touch the handle. You take a few steps back, taking in the scene. That’s when you hear the growl. The previously sad looking creature now looks quite angry. And those are some… very nice teeth it has. You tell it so. It thanks you, looking a little embarrassed. It apologizes for its rude behavior and opens the door for you into the next room. The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size]
DM's Note wrote:
The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You ignore the creature, head to the open door.
aLwbMKA.png
@ColonelMarian @hikaye @saphire6luna

Day 5 - Thursday
[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

The door slams shut as soon as you touch the handle. You take a few steps back, taking in the scene. That’s when you hear the growl. The previously sad looking creature now looks quite angry. And those are some… very nice teeth it has. You tell it so. It thanks you, looking a little embarrassed. It apologizes for its rude behavior and opens the door for you into the next room.

You can:
[quote=DM's Note]The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You ignored the creature and tried the closed door.[/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@SammySepticEye [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Slime Laboratory] [img]https://imgur.com/7X86Af5.png[/img][/center] You pick the lock on the door and move forward. The creature in the previous room continues watching you until you close the door. You find a single 12 sided die sitting on top of a table. Could it be one of Shadowbinder’s? When you reach toward it, it vanishes. After a moment, you begin to wonder if anything you thought you saw was really there. To your right, bars blocking the path forward suddenly lower and the door on the other side slowly swings open on its own. In the next room, there is a great tile mosaic in the floor of the Shadowbinder. It’s impressive work, but more importantly, there are dice scattered on top of it. Shadowbinder’s dice. The ones she seemed to use to get to this world to begin with. If the spell can be undone, hopefully it should transport you back home for good. Options:[List=a] [*] Those dice could have a potentially dangerous curse. Best to prepare ahead of time. The Glittering Sphinxband is said to ward against some predators. You take out ten, one for each finger, then reach for the dice. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Glittering Sphinxbands[/i])[/size] [*] There’s powerful magic in those dice. Perhaps if they interact with some magic from the Tangled Wood, the dice might send you back there. Ten Shimmering Pinecones should do. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] The dice are kind of glowing. It’s pretty. You pick up the dice.
DM's Note wrote:
The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You ignored the creature and tried the closed door.
aLwbMKA.png
@SammySepticEye

Day 5 - Thursday
[Slime Laboratory]
7X86Af5.png

You pick the lock on the door and move forward. The creature in the previous room continues watching you until you close the door.

You find a single 12 sided die sitting on top of a table. Could it be one of Shadowbinder’s? When you reach toward it, it vanishes. After a moment, you begin to wonder if anything you thought you saw was really there. To your right, bars blocking the path forward suddenly lower and the door on the other side slowly swings open on its own.

In the next room, there is a great tile mosaic in the floor of the Shadowbinder. It’s impressive work, but more importantly, there are dice scattered on top of it. Shadowbinder’s dice. The ones she seemed to use to get to this world to begin with. If the spell can be undone, hopefully it should transport you back home for good.

Options:
  1. Those dice could have a potentially dangerous curse. Best to prepare ahead of time. The Glittering Sphinxband is said to ward against some predators. You take out ten, one for each finger, then reach for the dice. ( Quest: Send 10 Glittering Sphinxbands)
  2. There’s powerful magic in those dice. Perhaps if they interact with some magic from the Tangled Wood, the dice might send you back there. Ten Shimmering Pinecones should do. ( Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones)
  3. The dice are kind of glowing. It’s pretty. You pick up the dice.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Adriel @anukite @brighteningskies @cordifolium @Delcat @HermitQueen @Juri01 @Korpinsiipi @LavenderAmethyst @LynterriaHatake @sockmonkeygerald @Stanzascale @Xolrit [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Slime Laboratory] [img]https://imgur.com/7X86Af5.png[/img][/center] You click your gears into place and, miraculously, they fit. The gears on the door turn faster and somewhere behind the door there is a click. The door swings open. You find a single 12 sided die sitting on top of a table. Could it be one of Shadowbinder’s? When you reach toward it, it vanishes. After a moment, you begin to wonder if anything you thought you saw was really there. To your right, bars blocking the path forward suddenly lower and the door on the other side slowly swings open on its own. In the next room, there is a great tile mosaic in the floor of the Shadowbinder. It’s impressive work, but more importantly, there are dice scattered on top of it. Shadowbinder’s dice. The ones she seemed to use to get to this world to begin with. If the spell can be undone, hopefully it should transport you back home for good. Options:[List=a] [*] Those dice could have a potentially dangerous curse. Best to prepare ahead of time. The Glittering Sphinxband is said to ward against some predators. You take out ten, one for each finger, then reach for the dice. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Glittering Sphinxbands[/i])[/size] [*] There’s powerful magic in those dice. Perhaps if they interact with some magic from the Tangled Wood, the dice might send you back there. Ten Shimmering Pinecones should do. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] The dice are kind of glowing. It’s pretty. You pick up the dice.

You click your gears into place and, miraculously, they fit. The gears on the door turn faster and somewhere behind the door there is a click. The door swings open.

You find a single 12 sided die sitting on top of a table. Could it be one of Shadowbinder’s? When you reach toward it, it vanishes. After a moment, you begin to wonder if anything you thought you saw was really there. To your right, bars blocking the path forward suddenly lower and the door on the other side slowly swings open on its own.

In the next room, there is a great tile mosaic in the floor of the Shadowbinder. It’s impressive work, but more importantly, there are dice scattered on top of it. Shadowbinder’s dice. The ones she seemed to use to get to this world to begin with. If the spell can be undone, hopefully it should transport you back home for good.

Options:
  1. Those dice could have a potentially dangerous curse. Best to prepare ahead of time. The Glittering Sphinxband is said to ward against some predators. You take out ten, one for each finger, then reach for the dice. ( Quest: Send 10 Glittering Sphinxbands)
  2. There’s powerful magic in those dice. Perhaps if they interact with some magic from the Tangled Wood, the dice might send you back there. Ten Shimmering Pinecones should do. ( Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones)
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Nargeorgicorn [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Attic] [img]https://imgur.com/KAIujsq.png[/img][/center] Getting the door open while balancing on dragons was quite the struggle, but you manage to pull yourself up and into the room above. You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you. To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan. Options:[List=a] [*] You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. [size=2]([i]Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
aLwbMKA.png
@Nargeorgicorn

Day 5 - Thursday
[Attic]
KAIujsq.png

Getting the door open while balancing on dragons was quite the struggle, but you manage to pull yourself up and into the room above.

You find an 8-sided die lying in the middle of an empty room. It looks suspiciously like a piece of Shadowbinder's new dice set. Upon picking up the die, you suddenly become aware of a large set of double doors you hadn’t noticed previously. After pocketing the die, you slowly, cautiously, open the wooden doors. They’re heavier than they look, but exactly as creaky as expected. You’re straining hard against the doors when suddenly they are yanked open from the other side. You stumble to the ground and find yourself looking at a pair of very large feet. As your eyes scan upward, there is a pair of armored knees, a torso covered in heavy plate, and finally a head with glowing blue eyes set behind an armored helmet. A great golem made of iron stares down at you.

To stop the golem, you must steal its helmet. Or at least, you’re pretty sure that’s how it works. Where was that bestiary? Your thoughts are interrupted by the golem as it reaches out toward you. There’s no time to come up with another plan.

Options:
  1. You could distract it with 10 Shimmering Pinecones and make a grab for the helmet. Hopefully that will be enough. (Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones)
  2. Try to flank the golem and steal its helmet.
[quote=DM's Note]The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You jam the gears.[/quote] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@Kelpoyo [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Slime Laboratory] [img]https://imgur.com/7X86Af5.png[/img][/center] You haphazardly shove a claw between two gears. The pressure hurts a little but the gears stop moving. There is a click somewhere behind the door, and it swings open. It takes another minute to get your claw unstuck from between the gears. You find a single 12 sided die sitting on top of a table. Could it be one of Shadowbinder’s? When you reach toward it, it vanishes. After a moment, you begin to wonder if anything you thought you saw was really there. To your right, bars blocking the path forward suddenly lower and the door on the other side slowly swings open on its own. In the next room, there is a great tile mosaic in the floor of the Shadowbinder. It’s impressive work, but more importantly, there are dice scattered on top of it. Shadowbinder’s dice. The ones she seemed to use to get to this world to begin with. If the spell can be undone, hopefully it should transport you back home for good. Options:[List=a] [*] Those dice could have a potentially dangerous curse. Best to prepare ahead of time. The Glittering Sphinxband is said to ward against some predators. You take out ten, one for each finger, then reach for the dice. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Glittering Sphinxbands[/i])[/size] [*] There’s powerful magic in those dice. Perhaps if they interact with some magic from the Tangled Wood, the dice might send you back there. Ten Shimmering Pinecones should do. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 Shimmering Pinecones[/i])[/size] [*] The dice are kind of glowing. It’s pretty. You pick up the dice.
DM's Note wrote:
The dungeon had a magic hiccup while you were away and the cursed dice changed your fate. You jam the gears.
aLwbMKA.png
@Kelpoyo

Day 5 - Thursday
[Slime Laboratory]
7X86Af5.png

You haphazardly shove a claw between two gears. The pressure hurts a little but the gears stop moving. There is a click somewhere behind the door, and it swings open. It takes another minute to get your claw unstuck from between the gears.

Options:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@jinxmoonstone [/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] You haphazardly shove a claw between two gears. The pressure hurts a little but the gears stop moving. Somewhere within the door there is a heavy grinding sound. You remove your claw, just in case, but as you do a trap door opens beneath your feet and you fall, finding yourself in a dark room. The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size]
aLwbMKA.png
@jinxmoonstone

Day 5 - Thursday
[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

You haphazardly shove a claw between two gears. The pressure hurts a little but the gears stop moving. Somewhere within the door there is a heavy grinding sound. You remove your claw, just in case, but as you do a trap door opens beneath your feet and you fall, finding yourself in a dark room.

You can:
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/aLwbMKA.png[/img] [size=1][size=1]@soltices @yuubi[/size][/size] [font=gabriola][size=6]Day 5 - Thursday[/size] [size=5][Cages] [img]https://imgur.com/DLkCPGY.png[/img][/center] While Calypso is trying to jam the gears his concentration is broken by a crash behind him. Gecko, despite his superior jumping skills*, did not quite make it through the ceiling trapdoor. His leap was magnificent! Perfect extension and an impressive springy bounce. It was the moment right before gravity took over that went poorly, his poor arms flailing [i]just[/i] shy of getting claws up over the edge of the door. As Calypso whips his head around, the claw he haphazardly shoved between two gears slips. The pressure hurts him a little but the gears stop moving. Somewhere within the door there is a heavy grinding sound. He gingerly removes his claw, just in case, but as he does a trap door opens beneath his feet and Calypso falls, finding himself in a dark room. Gecko and his family peer over the edge of the gaping hole in the floor before hopping down after Calypso in a chorus of [i]ribbits.[/i] The room extends to your right, with a lever at the end. Something small floats above the lever. Upon closer inspection, you realize it is a 4 sided die. Perhaps one of Shadowbinder’s? You reach out and take it, but when you look up from the die in your claw, you see your other claw has pulled the lever already, as if it had a mind of its own. A pair of massive doors open before you. Before you is a truly titanic cage, and within it stands the Shadowbinder herself. Shadows congregate around Her, despite that the room itself is bright. There’s a nice, big, red button next to you, which the Shadowbinder gestures toward. You press the button. The cage swings open. Shadowbinder emerges. And so do dozens of tiny little skittering creatures crawling along the ceiling. You can:[List=a] [*] Throw snacks at the creatures to slow them down [size=2]([i] Quest: Send 10 food items.[/i])[/size] [*] Replace the Shadowbinder with a Shadowbinder Onyx Idol, maybe it will fool them. [size=2]([i] Quest: Send a Shadowbinder idol.[/i])[/size][/list] [quote=DM’s Note]Gecko got a +5 to his jump skill for the cursed dice roll given his froggy background. Unfortunately, the dice were not interested in a successful roll this time.[/quote]
aLwbMKA.png
@soltices @yuubi

Day 5 - Thursday
[Cages]
DLkCPGY.png

While Calypso is trying to jam the gears his concentration is broken by a crash behind him. Gecko, despite his superior jumping skills*, did not quite make it through the ceiling trapdoor. His leap was magnificent! Perfect extension and an impressive springy bounce. It was the moment right before gravity took over that went poorly, his poor arms flailing just shy of getting claws up over the edge of the door. As Calypso whips his head around, the claw he haphazardly shoved between two gears slips. The pressure hurts him a little but the gears stop moving. Somewhere within the door there is a heavy grinding sound. He gingerly removes his claw, just in case, but as he does a trap door opens beneath his feet and Calypso falls, finding himself in a dark room. Gecko and his family peer over the edge of the gaping hole in the floor before hopping down after Calypso in a chorus of ribbits.

You can:
DM’s Note wrote:
Gecko got a +5 to his jump skill for the cursed dice roll given his froggy background. Unfortunately, the dice were not interested in a successful roll this time.
Username: RubieKanary Day of the week: Thursday Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31882937] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/318830/31882937_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Roxy backed away from the golem slowly, concerned. [i]"...If I'm going to make a grab for its helmet, I should probably make sure that it's attention isn't directed at me..."[/i] Roxy thought to himself. He took his hat off- It was where he kept his emergency stash! [i]"Hopefully, this works...!"[/i] Reaching into his hat, Roxy threw several pinecones he had in it, the items making soft tinking noises as they bounced off the floor. Roxy hoped it would be enough to distract the golem.
Username: RubieKanary
Day of the week: Thursday
Choice: a
Roleplay: Roxy backed away from the golem slowly, concerned.

"...If I'm going to make a grab for its helmet, I should probably make sure that it's attention isn't directed at me..." Roxy thought to himself. He took his hat off- It was where he kept his emergency stash!

"Hopefully, this works...!" Reaching into his hat, Roxy threw several pinecones he had in it, the items making soft tinking noises as they bounced off the floor. Roxy hoped it would be enough to distract the golem.
u5avu4X.png fWfedcf.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 57 58