Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58
Username: Sidegrinder Day of the week: Monday Choice: B* Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37676886] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/376769/37676886_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [i]With a choked wheeze and a sneeze, Yuuri staggers to his feet in the new room. He cringes at the dust that comes away caked to his hands, trying to distract himself by peering around the dim stretch of space and seeing that it stretches farther back. He wants to check if there could be an exit hiding in the distant gloom, but he didn't fancy treading through a swamp of dust to accomplish it. So, he does the only logical thing, which happens to be reaching through the amethyst for a few bottles of unicorn dust from one of the Spires' hoards.[/i] [sub][sub]*Note: this is only being posted for lore!
Username: Sidegrinder
Day of the week: Monday
Choice: B*
Roleplay:

With a choked wheeze and a sneeze, Yuuri staggers to his feet in the new room. He cringes at the dust that comes away caked to his hands, trying to distract himself by peering around the dim stretch of space and seeing that it stretches farther back.

He wants to check if there could be an exit hiding in the distant gloom, but he didn't fancy treading through a swamp of dust to accomplish it. So, he does the only logical thing, which happens to be reaching through the amethyst for a few bottles of unicorn dust from one of the Spires' hoards.



*Note: this is only being posted for lore!
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
@FeralRookie Thanks for explaining (and accommodating my mistake! [emoji=familiar heart]), sorry for my confusion and the trouble! [s]I’ll fill in my RP later[/s] ... :) Username: Lundlaeva Day of the week: Day 4 - Wednesday Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561/56017_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Eventually, the corridor led to a room lined with cages, one of which contained a sleeping creature. Loki peered at it warily from the doorway and decided it would be in his best interests to creep past: it was just a little too large and the claws a bit too sharp for his liking. He picked his way past the creature with care and then decided to hurry up, which turned out to be a terrible decision. His claw caught on a loose stone and he tripped, crashing full-body into one of the empty cages before he could stop himself. It fell into its neighbour with a crash - waking the creature. As Loki yet again got to his feet, it leapt towards him, barrelling into the bars, snarling and swiping at him. Loki leapt back. The cage seemed study enough, but best not to push his already-bad luck. He turned and ran, darting between the cages to put as much distance as possible between him and the creature. He dove through the door in front of him, slamming it behind him and leaning heavily on it. It was only after he'd caught his breath that he realised he wasn't alone. There was another creature inside another cage - different from the last one, though. It stared balefully at him through the bars, soulful eyes filled with sadness. Loki frowned. It didn't look dangerous. Of course, he could be very wrong - his own son [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=379381]Fenrir[/url] didn't look all that dangerous most of the time - but it seemed wrong to leave this creature locked up. Perhaps it was because he was reminded somehow of his son when he looked into its eyes. He prepared a shield spell just in case, then walked over to inspect the cage's lock to see if he could open it.
@FeralRookie Thanks for explaining (and accommodating my mistake! ), sorry for my confusion and the trouble! I’ll fill in my RP later ... :)

Username: Lundlaeva
Day of the week: Day 4 - Wednesday
Choice: a
Roleplay:

Eventually, the corridor led to a room lined with cages, one of which contained a sleeping creature. Loki peered at it warily from the doorway and decided it would be in his best interests to creep past: it was just a little too large and the claws a bit too sharp for his liking.

He picked his way past the creature with care and then decided to hurry up, which turned out to be a terrible decision. His claw caught on a loose stone and he tripped, crashing full-body into one of the empty cages before he could stop himself. It fell into its neighbour with a crash - waking the creature. As Loki yet again got to his feet, it leapt towards him, barrelling into the bars, snarling and swiping at him.

Loki leapt back. The cage seemed study enough, but best not to push his already-bad luck. He turned and ran, darting between the cages to put as much distance as possible between him and the creature. He dove through the door in front of him, slamming it behind him and leaning heavily on it.

It was only after he'd caught his breath that he realised he wasn't alone. There was another creature inside another cage - different from the last one, though. It stared balefully at him through the bars, soulful eyes filled with sadness.

Loki frowned. It didn't look dangerous. Of course, he could be very wrong - his own son Fenrir didn't look all that dangerous most of the time - but it seemed wrong to leave this creature locked up. Perhaps it was because he was reminded somehow of his son when he looked into its eyes.

He prepared a shield spell just in case, then walked over to inspect the cage's lock to see if he could open it.
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
Username: cordifolium
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: (letter) a

as a site note, i just gotta say that I'm really glad you guys have made this! It's super fun to participate!! :D
Username: cordifolium
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: (letter) a

as a site note, i just gotta say that I'm really glad you guys have made this! It's super fun to participate!! :D
xb036Bv.pngadoptshop->qmHhY1g.png artshop->VG4KHfw.png
name: theimmatureguy
letter: b
day: wednesday
name: theimmatureguy
letter: b
day: wednesday
Username: Haudren
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: a
Username: Haudren
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: a
Username: tsukisasaki Day of the week: Wednesday Choice: a Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28498130] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/284982/28498130_350.png[/img] [/url] Kaleth poked his head above the stairwell and [i][b]KITTY!!![/b][/i] Door? Who cares. Shiny coin? Meh. [b][i]THERE'S A KITTY AND HE'S FLUFFY.[/i][/b] He approached the table the cat was perched on and gently reached out to pet the kitty.
Username: tsukisasaki
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: a
Roleplay:


28498130_350.png


Kaleth poked his head above the stairwell and KITTY!!! Door? Who cares. Shiny coin? Meh. THERE'S A KITTY AND HE'S FLUFFY. He approached the table the cat was perched on and gently reached out to pet the kitty.
TEcaaLO.gif shadow-mercs-small-banner_zpssyrro27z.png hnOYGuB.gifrare_3.png3B9MgeA.gif
@FeralRookie I'd like to join the game even if it's a bit late. ^^; [br]------ [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=14969459] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/149695/14969459.png[/img] [/url][nextcol]Unknown | Arcane Wizard | Chaotic Neutral Unknown has been pulled into the portal and would like to search the area. [/columns] [u][b]Next post: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2637627/32#post_37927721]X[/url][/b][/u]
@FeralRookie I'd like to join the game even if it's a bit late. ^^;



14969459.png
Unknown | Arcane Wizard | Chaotic Neutral

Unknown has been pulled into the portal and would like to search the area.

Next post: X
69nIsKW.pngZZyKFJK.gifaeepzid.pngK5Ygz6H.gifkQ6a9lN.pnghYGY1dA.gifs934ycP.png
Username: Disillusionist Day of the week: Wednesday Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49618731] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=18&breed=9&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=116&tertgene=12&winggene=23&wings=149&auth=33c56bb1b3c82a8ef25988c611f117bf6715263a&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url][/center] Butcher barely even notices the shiny thing -- he is too enthralled by the cat to notice. "Oooohh! Good kitty. Gooooood kitty." He cautiously reaches out a foot to brush against the cat's forehead.
Username: Disillusionist
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: a
Roleplay: Butcher barely even notices the shiny thing -- he is too enthralled by the cat to notice. "Oooohh! Good kitty. Gooooood kitty." He cautiously reaches out a foot to brush against the cat's forehead.
254672shop_aff1b.png
{LF} UM Great Revival | {Free} bio resources
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Username: jbapple
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: A
Roleplay: (optional)
Username: jbapple
Day of the week: Wednesday
Choice: A
Roleplay: (optional)
BdIdhkG.pngvLlunD7.pngcMnOAu4.pngqt8KgsT.pngYGE6ffO.png
@feralrookie
Does it have to be copper gears definitely? I only have 3 copper gears but I have 5 iron gears? It's alright if so :)
@feralrookie
Does it have to be copper gears definitely? I only have 3 copper gears but I have 5 iron gears? It's alright if so :)
NFJCNCS.gif fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png cat
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png she/her DVynlKm.png
fr__arcane_by_baelfin-d8uyn6b.png +8 fr time
1992764yihkdx8otd.gif 419060cwszoys9om.gif ZFAfDzf.png ntssBHs.gif
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 57 58