Quests & Challenges
Quests, Challenges, and Festival games
TOPIC | [TC] Cursed Dice Dungeon Crawl - [Ended]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58
Username: RemanLT Day of the week: Tuesday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29032161] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/290322/29032161_350.png[/img] [/url] Nightshade felt herself growing increasingly disoriented as she progressed deeper into the dungeon. Her candles were starting to go out, and she didn't have very many left. She'd have to save them for an emergency. Rounding a corner, she found herself in a chamber lined with enormous cages on either side. While most of them were empty, one of them was still occupied by a large fuzzy creature. The Imperial slowly crept closer. She didn't recognize it, whatever it was, but she assumed it had been locked up for a reason. Or at least it had been until someone had opened the cage. What exactly was this place? The creature was fast asleep, but Nightshade didn't want to take any chances, and so she conjured up a few magical spears to protect herself. If that thing wanted to cause trouble, she'd be ready for it.
Username: RemanLT
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: A
Roleplay:


29032161_350.png


Nightshade felt herself growing increasingly disoriented as she progressed deeper into the dungeon. Her candles were starting to go out, and she didn't have very many left. She'd have to save them for an emergency.

Rounding a corner, she found herself in a chamber lined with enormous cages on either side. While most of them were empty, one of them was still occupied by a large fuzzy creature. The Imperial slowly crept closer. She didn't recognize it, whatever it was, but she assumed it had been locked up for a reason. Or at least it had been until someone had opened the cage. What exactly was this place?

The creature was fast asleep, but Nightshade didn't want to take any chances, and so she conjured up a few magical spears to protect herself. If that thing wanted to cause trouble, she'd be ready for it.
xpP2XdL.png
ColonelMarian
Tuesday
Boxes on the left!
ColonelMarian
Tuesday
Boxes on the left!
Username: Leucoss Day of the week: Tuesday Choice: A Roleplay: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19371563] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/193716/19371563.png[/img] [/url] The dust piles high enough that Linden has to stretch and weave his big body between them at times. He tries not to close his itchy eyes all the way when he gets to the next room, dust in the air may mean something happened here - the Shadowbinder coming through, with any luck, - and Linden needs as many senses working as possible now that his nose clogged up. So going for the chime it is, he readies a healing spell just in case and wishes he had taken some candles after all.
Username: Leucoss
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: A
Roleplay:


19371563.png


The dust piles high enough that Linden has to stretch and weave his big body between them at times.

He tries not to close his itchy eyes all the way when he gets to the next room, dust in the air may mean something happened here - the Shadowbinder coming through, with any luck, - and Linden needs as many senses working as possible now that his nose clogged up.

So going for the chime it is, he readies a healing spell just in case and wishes he had taken some candles after all.
ChnC9aU.gifZ4DhW7f.gift7I6jCj.gif
Username: GuardianDragonak Day of the week: Tuesday Choice: a Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45306097] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/453061/45306097_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] Lune ignored the door, focused on the staircase. She wondered if it was the same staircase she'd attempted to go down, but decided to take it anyways. Maybe this time she would have better luck. As she wobbled slightly to the first stair, her tail whipped back and forth slightly. Some other adventurer in her village might have enjoyed this a bit more...
Username: GuardianDragonak
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: a
Roleplay: Lune ignored the door, focused on the staircase. She wondered if it was the same staircase she'd attempted to go down, but decided to take it anyways. Maybe this time she would have better luck.
As she wobbled slightly to the first stair, her tail whipped back and forth slightly. Some other adventurer in her village might have enjoyed this a bit more...
If a leaf blows into your face on a sunny day, it may be good luck, but don't look too close, it may have a bug on it.
Q5eZhV2.png
Username: StormSerpent
Day of the week: tuesday
Choice: a
Roleplay:
Chloe pounded at the door wanting to get to the other side, but it was extremely stuck. She walked around the room and found a spiral staircase that she decided to ascend
Username: StormSerpent
Day of the week: tuesday
Choice: a
Roleplay:
Chloe pounded at the door wanting to get to the other side, but it was extremely stuck. She walked around the room and found a spiral staircase that she decided to ascend
4MdcPJR.png
((@FeralRookie & @GrinningFox I got pinged to Tuesday's post already but I didn't answer Monday yet. I'm a bit confused! Please can you point me in the right direction?)) Username: Lundlaeva Day of the week: Day 2 - Monday Choice: b Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56017] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/561/56017_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] The pointless trickery of transporting someone [i]down a single step[/i] was exactly the kind of prank Loki loved to pull himself and he cackled as he picked himself up off the floor. He'd definitely keep that in mind for when he got back home. He headed down the corridor, peering at the featureless doors and trailing purple smoke. Eventually his sharp eyes spotted a door with a series of letters written on it. Nonsense. Or at first glance nonsense, anyway. Loki tilted his head on one side, considering. He could stay and try to crack whatever code the letters had been written in, figure out the magic word to presumably open this door. It would be difficult - it didn't look like the solution could be a simple substitution cipher, and with no context other than the corridor, it would some time to solve. He glanced warily at his candle. Did he have enough time before he lost the light? He decided it wasn't worth the risk - especially when he didn't know what was on the other side. Maybe if it was a plaque or stone tablet affixed to the wall ... but he wasn't going to chance it for a bit of graffiti. He [i]could[/i] figure it out. He just chose not to. He moved onwards along the corridor.
((@FeralRookie & @GrinningFox I got pinged to Tuesday's post already but I didn't answer Monday yet. I'm a bit confused! Please can you point me in the right direction?))

Username: Lundlaeva
Day of the week: Day 2 - Monday
Choice: b
Roleplay:

The pointless trickery of transporting someone down a single step was exactly the kind of prank Loki loved to pull himself and he cackled as he picked himself up off the floor. He'd definitely keep that in mind for when he got back home.

He headed down the corridor, peering at the featureless doors and trailing purple smoke. Eventually his sharp eyes spotted a door with a series of letters written on it.

Nonsense. Or at first glance nonsense, anyway. Loki tilted his head on one side, considering. He could stay and try to crack whatever code the letters had been written in, figure out the magic word to presumably open this door. It would be difficult - it didn't look like the solution could be a simple substitution cipher, and with no context other than the corridor, it would some time to solve. He glanced warily at his candle. Did he have enough time before he lost the light?

He decided it wasn't worth the risk - especially when he didn't know what was on the other side. Maybe if it was a plaque or stone tablet affixed to the wall ... but he wasn't going to chance it for a bit of graffiti.

He could figure it out. He just chose not to. He moved onwards along the corridor.
NlfNctV.png
NaNoWriMo
black-crystal-dragon.png
WMCEgD8.png
Username: Stanzascale Day of the week: Tuesday Choice: B Roleplay: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812948][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/8130/812948p.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=812950][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/portraits/8130/812950p.png[/img][/url] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/zm9cim6xw0oxgcb/shadowmidsmall2.png[/img][/center] Kellmite grinned as he slotted the pinecones into their places. The door swung open, and he bounded into the slimy room. Eada hesitated before following. There weren't any obvious ways to cross the room without touching the squishy-substance that covered the floor, so she reluctantly entered. Eada tried the door. “Jammed.” “Think jam'll help?” “What?” She turned to see Kellmite holding up a small jam-pot. “There was a stall selling these cheaply, so I picked some up.” “I'm not sure why that would- unless it works like a lubricant.” Eada thought for a moment and gave a small shrug. There was no harm in letting her sibling try his idea. She watched Kellmite unpack the little jars. The contents of some seemed more fluid than others, but one jar in particular caught her attention. It looked suspiciously like enchanted remains. “Is that even a jam?” “It's a preserve, right?” “Was anyone actually putting that on their food?” “Dunno. I don't like watching folks eat.” Eada couldn't stop herself from giving a small groan. Though a rural lifestyle acclimatised one to separating useful plants from dangerous ones, apparently it made judging culinary creations difficult. Hardly surprising when some of them were difficult to recognise as food in the first place.
Username: Stanzascale
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: B
Roleplay:
812948p.png812950p.png
shadowmidsmall2.png

Kellmite grinned as he slotted the pinecones into their places. The door swung open, and he bounded into the slimy room. Eada hesitated before following. There weren't any obvious ways to cross the room without touching the squishy-substance that covered the floor, so she reluctantly entered.

Eada tried the door.
“Jammed.”
“Think jam'll help?”
“What?” She turned to see Kellmite holding up a small jam-pot.
“There was a stall selling these cheaply, so I picked some up.”
“I'm not sure why that would- unless it works like a lubricant.” Eada thought for a moment and gave a small shrug. There was no harm in letting her sibling try his idea. She watched Kellmite unpack the little jars. The contents of some seemed more fluid than others, but one jar in particular caught her attention. It looked suspiciously like enchanted remains.
“Is that even a jam?”
“It's a preserve, right?”
“Was anyone actually putting that on their food?”
“Dunno. I don't like watching folks eat.”
Eada couldn't stop herself from giving a small groan. Though a rural lifestyle acclimatised one to separating useful plants from dangerous ones, apparently it made judging culinary creations difficult. Hardly surprising when some of them were difficult to recognise as food in the first place.
zWpJnN2.png merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngjyh70pC.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png 'Shadow and Light are two sides of the same coin.' ~Twilight Princess 2uXjxgw.png
Username: LavenderAmethyst
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: b
Username: LavenderAmethyst
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: b
NGzwf0U.png
@FeralRookie Psst, for the sake of consistency, can I still post an entry for Monday?
@FeralRookie Psst, for the sake of consistency, can I still post an entry for Monday?
nMkuik2.gifsNtd9Dk.gif4AJs72V.pngl9DOymq.pngsNtd9Dk.gifRz7ZJcJ.png
Username: Xolrit
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: b
(Might as well see where this goes XD)
Username: Xolrit
Day of the week: Tuesday
Choice: b
(Might as well see where this goes XD)
vmitWTK.gifMejd9R3.gifB18_L.pngagender.pngAromantic.pngasexual.pngB18_R.png
DPSlXho.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58