Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [DONE] 200 Eggs by June 15
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22
@Cakeless

How do you “find” Eliminates in coli? I would like at least one more, but they are too expensive.
@Cakeless

How do you “find” Eliminates in coli? I would like at least one more, but they are too expensive.
zVI7i7V.png
Wow! Congrats! You are doing an amazing job!
Wow! Congrats! You are doing an amazing job!
MT1tHzE.png
woop woop! You'll get the last eggs in no time :3
woop woop! You'll get the last eggs in no time :3
underskrift-geo.png
@Cakeless Congrats on the progress so far, and good luck! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if that's alright! [emoji=new friend]
@Cakeless

Congrats on the progress so far, and good luck! I'd love to be added to the pinglist, if that's alright!
td9UiZS.png
It's starting to change from madman's quest into the doable task. Won't say I'm not jealous of your determination.

Keep the eggs rolling and good luck!
It's starting to change from madman's quest into the doable task. Won't say I'm not jealous of your determination.

Keep the eggs rolling and good luck!
BEXx3Jf.gif F9Q5MgG.gif v0bd3FH.png
Egg-cellent Hoarding Idea
Wishlist [WIP]
Woot! Thats eggselent!
Woot! Thats eggselent!
8M883.gifnE7O1.gifH2oVh.gifLQols.gif
@Tune My job would be so much easier if I didn't also collect 20 halos each festival but somehow I still make it work lol. Thank you!

@Eondru Eliminates are a rare drop in most venues (apart from two I think?) So it's just a matter of coli grinding and hoping for the best. I haven't had one drop since early February so it can be a while before getting one.

@Ern You have been added to my list! :)

@KittyTheLioness It's certainly still very doable! Thank you very much. ^^
@Tune My job would be so much easier if I didn't also collect 20 halos each festival but somehow I still make it work lol. Thank you!

@Eondru Eliminates are a rare drop in most venues (apart from two I think?) So it's just a matter of coli grinding and hoping for the best. I haven't had one drop since early February so it can be a while before getting one.

@Ern You have been added to my list! :)

@KittyTheLioness It's certainly still very doable! Thank you very much. ^^
Well, that's a lot of shadow eggs. I'll give you any eggs if I get one.
Well, that's a lot of shadow eggs. I'll give you any eggs if I get one.
[center]Update before this months festival rolls around! This week I have been super lucky with coli drops. I have had two eggs drop, a gene and an eliminate (this was vaulted for my side quest.) I managed to click too fast to screencap one Lightning Egg though. As well as coli giving me eggs, while scavenging for HD items today, RNG decided to throw me a Fire Egg. I of course traded both the Wind and Fire eggs for my needed elements - a huge thank you to HSoup for the egg swaps so far! :D As well as the three found eggs, I have managed to buy another seven with my profits. I am almost 1/3 of the way to my goal now! Next update will be during or after Mistral Jamboree depending on how RNG treats me. Happy MJ to you all if I don't update before it ends! [img]https://i.imgur.com/UYusd2P.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/455087370312744983/558286851392405544/i0XLCGS.png[/img] ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Unhatched Ice Egg] ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness @SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot @Kanagawa @cadavatar @Tune @CrownedLadybug @SarahDragonRider @Ern[/size] [/center]
Update before this months festival rolls around!

This week I have been super lucky with coli drops. I have had two eggs drop, a gene and an eliminate (this was vaulted for my side quest.) I managed to click too fast to screencap one Lightning Egg though.

As well as coli giving me eggs, while scavenging for HD items today, RNG decided to throw me a Fire Egg. I of course traded both the Wind and Fire eggs for my needed elements - a huge thank you to HSoup for the egg swaps so far! :D

As well as the three found eggs, I have managed to buy another seven with my profits. I am almost 1/3 of the way to my goal now! Next update will be during or after Mistral Jamboree depending on how RNG treats me.

Happy MJ to you all if I don't update before it ends!

UYusd2P.png
i0XLCGS.png
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Unhatched Ice Egg Unhatched Ice Egg

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 @Cookiecutey777 @Rosesinger @KittyTheLioness @SilverFoxDemon @panicrobot @Kanagawa @cadavatar @Tune @CrownedLadybug @SarahDragonRider @Ern
May I be kindly yeeted onto the pinglist? Thanks!
May I be kindly yeeted onto the pinglist? Thanks!

nfZCrZ4.png
I dont mind being pinged!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 21 22