Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [DONE] 200 Eggs by June 15
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22
Hey there, can you put me on the pinglist?
Hey there, can you put me on the pinglist?
please buy my dragons
r7i0TKR.png
alphabet legacy
challenge
please just send private auctions.
it's a CR with half the hassle,
and with PAs we both get our stuff instantly.
Can I be on the pinglist please?
Can I be on the pinglist please?
Add me to the pinglist please! Good luck!
Add me to the pinglist please! Good luck!
Hi peeps...

bHeX9bv.png

giphy.gif

nZJa3n3.png
http://i.imgur.com/Wsu677T.png
@RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 You have all been added to the pinglist! Thanks for joining me on this journey. :D
@RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2 You have all been added to the pinglist! Thanks for joining me on this journey. :D
[center]The first few days of Trickmurk have proved fruitful indeed! I actually managed to find a Shadow Egg while scavenging yesterday (thanks shadowmom!) Then today coli threw me a Light Egg! I bought three more Shadow Eggs and an Arcane Egg with money so all in all this gives me a little boost in numbers. I'm hoping that RNG continues to love me this week, but we'll see. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Wu7leQs.png[/img] ----- [size=4][b]Today's egg gains[/b][/size] [item=Unhatched Arcane Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Shadow Egg][item=Unhatched Light Egg] ----- [size=1]@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2[/size] [/center]
The first few days of Trickmurk have proved fruitful indeed! I actually managed to find a Shadow Egg while scavenging yesterday (thanks shadowmom!) Then today coli threw me a Light Egg!

I bought three more Shadow Eggs and an Arcane Egg with money so all in all this gives me a little boost in numbers. I'm hoping that RNG continues to love me this week, but we'll see.

Wu7leQs.png
Today's egg gains

Unhatched Arcane Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Shadow Egg Unhatched Light Egg

@Kael1030 @stealthclaw @Kairos @tieflingcleric @HSoup @LostSketchbook @ThousandSunny @cloudydawn @Shika @cordifolium @PearlyGirl @Eondru @wetdog15 @Birdleap18 @RiaFire11 @Aersolace @Silverstream2
What a nice surprise~ :3
What a nice surprise~ :3
underskrift-geo.png
Good luck! I would love to be added to the pinglist!
Good luck! I would love to be added to the pinglist!
8M883.gifnE7O1.gifH2oVh.gifLQols.gif
Woo! Shadowmom and Lightmom are the best moms
Woo! Shadowmom and Lightmom are the best moms
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
Ohhh, nice luck!
Ohhh, nice luck!
Holy buckets!! Congrats!
Holy buckets!! Congrats!
MT1tHzE.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22