Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Beware the Beast [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5
Uh oh, the Beast has caught someone! Hopefully Taq can make it out of this alive!
Not gonna lie, though, I was kinda hoping the Beast would catch someone because I'm curious to see what comes of it.
Uh oh, the Beast has caught someone! Hopefully Taq can make it out of this alive!
Not gonna lie, though, I was kinda hoping the Beast would catch someone because I'm curious to see what comes of it.
[b]Day 19:[/b] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/b0eeff47fa7a530bd28bbe975c5d50eb/tumblr_po8b9mOWIP1y87bhmo1_540.png[/img] [item="Herbalist's Satchel"] @Sabariel -------------------------------------------------------------- I'm running a little behind because I'm figuring out how I wanna write the next bit, and also Pink's being stingy.
Day 19:
tumblr_po8b9mOWIP1y87bhmo1_540.png
Herbalist's Satchel
@Sabariel
I'm running a little behind because I'm figuring out how I wanna write the next bit, and also Pink's being stingy.
GD7On40.png
[quote name="Weredogalism" date="2019-03-11 18:19:43" ] ...and also Pink's being stingy. [/quote] This is a big mood. Cute art!
Weredogalism wrote on 2019-03-11 18:19:43:
...and also Pink's being stingy.
This is a big mood.
Cute art!
[b]Days 20-22:[/b] After that strange dragon returned to the forest, Layem circled the house to inspect the damage. They’d cleared the low-lying brush surrounding their little hut for several meters all around, and put up a fence which the animals tore right through. Most of the posts still stood, but the vines binding them together were all torn apart, and the flattened earth was marked all over by prints of all manner of animals. Strangely mostly hoofprints. Walking behind the house he saw a herd of tiny barkbacks walking away from him toward the beach. Zudal was gonna flip when he told her he’d finally found her a good source of meat. If only they could catch them… Thinking of the Mirror reminded him he hadn’t seen her since he’d woken up. He or Farrha should probably head to the lake to check on her, if she wasn’t already back. He returned to the hut through the back door to find Aramisa awake and Farrha draped around her, half finished cup in her hands. His mate turned to him as the door closed. “Nothing broken except for the fence?” She asked? “Yeah, have you seen Zudal?” He replied. “No… surely she’s just up by the lake.” Farrha hesitated, “Maybe there was a stampede her way too?” She got up, leaving the cup where she was lying and flew to the door. “I’ll trace her path back to the lake, I don’t like how long she’s taking.” Layem followed her to the door. “Be careful.” He said, she hummed idly, then flew out the door and disappeared beyond the treeline banking left this time. He grabbed some wood off the pile against the wall and closed the door behind him. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Farrha found the river and followed it to the waterfall lake. Most of their nets were here if she remembered right. Seeing no sign of the Mirror she scanned the water’s edge for their nets and found them all still in the water. Some even laden with fish. A groan caught her ears, and turning to it she found her clanmate, lying against a fallen tree. She looked off. From a distance she could see her chest rise and fall with labored breaths. She was lying in the shade, half curled up but still too long. And her chest had expanded, looking like she’d swallowed a barrel. Landing and walking closer the Spiral could just see spines growing beneath the Mirror's scales. “Zudal?” She asked faintly, laying a hand upon her shifting side. The dragon groaned, by way of reply, dragging her head to face her with her too long neck, dragging leaves and branches underneath her heavy head. “Don’t move, please!” the Spiral half shouted, and her friend whined, stilling again. “I’m going to get you some water, and then I’m going to get the others.” Farrha began, then growing stern, “Don’t. Move. An. Inch.” Looking at the head in the grass, to be sure she’d heard her, Farrha saw the pair of eyes facing her blink open and come to focus on the smaller dragon. Pitch dark purple, just the same as this morning, but now her smaller heat vision eye was dwarfed by the larger one by by a wide margin, and pupils lay in the center of the larger, inky black and blown out in the shade of the trees. Farrha stilled for an instant caught in the at once foreign and familiar gaze. Then apparently exhausted, Zudal closed her eyes and heaved a great sigh, rattling the ribcage under her palm. “I’ll only be a moment.” Farrha whispered, mostly to herself, before pressing a kiss to her friends sweating brow and flitting to the river. Filling the water skin at her side, she returned to her friend, and coaxing her to drink, poured the entirety of it's contents into her mouth slowly. After it was empty she patted her side again and flew off, only letting herself look back once. It took some explaining, but once she had, Layem grabbed his axe and slung it to his side and Aramisa stretched in the grass, standing to follow them. Farrha grabbed some scraps of cloth, what remained of the sail, and led the way back to Zudal. They cleared the area around Zudal of thicker brush and made a firepit. Close enough to heat her but far enough to keep her out of the way of sparks. Then Layem dug a pit for the other 3 to sleep in where they wouldn’t disturb Zudal in her weakened state. Farrha gave her waterskin to Aramisa. Then returned to her vigil at Zudal's side. Alternating between pouring her water and persuading her to eat and cooling her brow with wet cloth. Layem gathered the food from the nets and set to cooking some for now and the rest for later. When he wasn't by the fire tending the food he was gathering wood from the forest just beyond their makeshift camp. They'd be here at least a week. [item="Herdbeast Hoof"] [item="Dustwing Hummingbird"] [item="Stone Fertility Statue"] @Sabariel -------------------------------------- Rolled Zudal, Layem, Farrha Got 2 leafy packs a potion, an emerald webwing, a broken flowerpot And tons of buzzing rottwood and teeming loghives. They're still wayyyy off from Level 7. It's so slow going. I'm gonna stop being a coward and take them to the Woods next time. Rolled Farrha, Layem, and Aramisa in the Woodland Path. Farrha and Layem are now level 7. Farrha has her second Might fragment. Aramisa is now level 6, and has Regenerate(finally!!) [s]I need to write her a personality.[/s] Surprise I picked Ridgeback for Zudal! I liked her as a Mirror but couldn't think of a good gene combo I liked. Once I got those eggs I dared to check out other species and I really loved Ridgeback on her. I was gonna try and finagle a way for them to have to cross the sea but that's entirely unwise and a boat that can fit 3 hatchlings won't necessarily fit 2 adults, a hatchling, and a rapidly expanding mirror. [s]Especially since it's been on it's side exposed to the ocean and open air for what must be about a month or two. [/s] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49470119] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=5cf0d9fa4db813e86f3b80dbf9afa7561a14c753&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [/url] She looks so good~~ I'm still behind, but it'll take a bit of fast forwarding to the next update. I wanna do that thing where you tie the drop in but my drops haven't been calling to me. The 'barkbacks' are the boar from the springswarm update. They're so cute guys I'm still over the moon about it. Also in my lore spontaneous species changes aren't unheard of. Areas saturated with magic are bound to have strange things happen.
Days 20-22:
After that strange dragon returned to the forest, Layem circled the house to inspect the damage. They’d cleared the low-lying brush surrounding their little hut for several meters all around, and put up a fence which the animals tore right through. Most of the posts still stood, but the vines binding them together were all torn apart, and the flattened earth was marked all over by prints of all manner of animals. Strangely mostly hoofprints.

Walking behind the house he saw a herd of tiny barkbacks walking away from him toward the beach. Zudal was gonna flip when he told her he’d finally found her a good source of meat. If only they could catch them…

Thinking of the Mirror reminded him he hadn’t seen her since he’d woken up. He or Farrha should probably head to the lake to check on her, if she wasn’t already back. He returned to the hut through the back door to find Aramisa awake and Farrha draped around her, half finished cup in her hands. His mate turned to him as the door closed.

“Nothing broken except for the fence?” She asked?
“Yeah, have you seen Zudal?” He replied.
“No… surely she’s just up by the lake.” Farrha hesitated, “Maybe there was a stampede her way too?”

She got up, leaving the cup where she was lying and flew to the door.
“I’ll trace her path back to the lake, I don’t like how long she’s taking.”

Layem followed her to the door.

“Be careful.” He said, she hummed idly, then flew out the door and disappeared beyond the treeline banking left this time. He grabbed some wood off the pile against the wall and closed the door behind him.
Farrha found the river and followed it to the waterfall lake. Most of their nets were here if she remembered right. Seeing no sign of the Mirror she scanned the water’s edge for their nets and found them all still in the water. Some even laden with fish.

A groan caught her ears, and turning to it she found her clanmate, lying against a fallen tree. She looked off. From a distance she could see her chest rise and fall with labored breaths. She was lying in the shade, half curled up but still too long. And her chest had expanded, looking like she’d swallowed a barrel. Landing and walking closer the Spiral could just see spines growing beneath the Mirror's scales.

“Zudal?” She asked faintly, laying a hand upon her shifting side. The dragon groaned, by way of reply, dragging her head to face her with her too long neck, dragging leaves and branches underneath her heavy head.

“Don’t move, please!” the Spiral half shouted, and her friend whined, stilling again.
“I’m going to get you some water, and then I’m going to get the others.” Farrha began, then growing stern, “Don’t. Move. An. Inch.”

Looking at the head in the grass, to be sure she’d heard her, Farrha saw the pair of eyes facing her blink open and come to focus on the smaller dragon. Pitch dark purple, just the same as this morning, but now her smaller heat vision eye was dwarfed by the larger one by by a wide margin, and pupils lay in the center of the larger, inky black and blown out in the shade of the trees. Farrha stilled for an instant caught in the at once foreign and familiar gaze.

Then apparently exhausted, Zudal closed her eyes and heaved a great sigh, rattling the ribcage under her palm.

“I’ll only be a moment.” Farrha whispered, mostly to herself, before pressing a kiss to her friends sweating brow and flitting to the river. Filling the water skin at her side, she returned to her friend, and coaxing her to drink, poured the entirety of it's contents into her mouth slowly. After it was empty she patted her side again and flew off, only letting herself look back once.

It took some explaining, but once she had, Layem grabbed his axe and slung it to his side and Aramisa stretched in the grass, standing to follow them. Farrha grabbed some scraps of cloth, what remained of the sail, and led the way back to Zudal.

They cleared the area around Zudal of thicker brush and made a firepit. Close enough to heat her but far enough to keep her out of the way of sparks. Then Layem dug a pit for the other 3 to sleep in where they wouldn’t disturb Zudal in her weakened state. Farrha gave her waterskin to Aramisa. Then returned to her vigil at Zudal's side. Alternating between pouring her water and persuading her to eat and cooling her brow with wet cloth.

Layem gathered the food from the nets and set to cooking some for now and the rest for later. When he wasn't by the fire tending the food he was gathering wood from the forest just beyond their makeshift camp. They'd be here at least a week.

Herdbeast Hoof Dustwing Hummingbird Stone Fertility Statue
@Sabariel
Rolled Zudal, Layem, Farrha
Got 2 leafy packs a potion, an emerald webwing, a broken flowerpot
And tons of buzzing rottwood and teeming loghives.
They're still wayyyy off from Level 7. It's so slow going. I'm gonna stop being a coward and take them to the Woods next time.

Rolled Farrha, Layem, and Aramisa in the Woodland Path.
Farrha and Layem are now level 7. Farrha has her second Might fragment.
Aramisa is now level 6, and has Regenerate(finally!!)
I need to write her a personality.

Surprise I picked Ridgeback for Zudal! I liked her as a Mirror but couldn't think of a good gene combo I liked. Once I got those eggs I dared to check out other species and I really loved Ridgeback on her. I was gonna try and finagle a way for them to have to cross the sea but that's entirely unwise and a boat that can fit 3 hatchlings won't necessarily fit 2 adults, a hatchling, and a rapidly expanding mirror. Especially since it's been on it's side exposed to the ocean and open air for what must be about a month or two.

dragon?age=1&body=136&bodygene=0&breed=5&element=7&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=134&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=9&auth=5cf0d9fa4db813e86f3b80dbf9afa7561a14c753&dummyext=prev.png

She looks so good~~
I'm still behind, but it'll take a bit of fast forwarding to the next update.
I wanna do that thing where you tie the drop in but my drops haven't been calling to me. The 'barkbacks' are the boar from the springswarm update. They're so cute guys I'm still over the moon about it.

Also in my lore spontaneous species changes aren't unheard of. Areas saturated with magic are bound to have strange things happen.
GD7On40.png
[b]Day 23:[/b] I got writing again and instead of writing again so soon, I wrote Zudal a proper bio. I might do some of the others later. I've got some quizzes and tests this weekend. [item="Rotting Leather"] @Sabariel
Day 23:
I got writing again and instead of writing again so soon, I wrote Zudal a proper bio.
I might do some of the others later. I've got some quizzes and tests this weekend.

Rotting Leather
@Sabariel
GD7On40.png
I must have been really distracted yesterday because how did I miss Zudal becoming a Ridgeback?! She looks awesome!
Good luck on your quizzes and tests~!
I must have been really distracted yesterday because how did I miss Zudal becoming a Ridgeback?! She looks awesome!
Good luck on your quizzes and tests~!
@sabariel
I may have accidentally messed up your ping yesterday. I pasted your UN from the pinglist but I might have initially left in a comma or something? I dunno.

I was really worried it was bad tbh because neither of you said anything...
I'm hype to gene her, I have some nice genes in the pipe for her she's gonna be so pretty if she makes it to endgame! I had a skin I really liked for her as a Mirror but since I couldn't get any genes I loved I decided this would be better in the end, I'll just have to buy her something if she makes it out of this to my permanent lair.

I should really draw her and the others refs to get their designs concrete.

A friend of mine sent me some sketches to help me peg down the Beast's design because I wanna have art for him in the banner but I can't quite peg down what I've been imagining. On one of the days I have to draw for when I don't wanna draw the others I'll do that I guess. The top of this thread looks boring without a banner, then again I could also just tidy it up. ^^;
@sabariel
I may have accidentally messed up your ping yesterday. I pasted your UN from the pinglist but I might have initially left in a comma or something? I dunno.

I was really worried it was bad tbh because neither of you said anything...
I'm hype to gene her, I have some nice genes in the pipe for her she's gonna be so pretty if she makes it to endgame! I had a skin I really liked for her as a Mirror but since I couldn't get any genes I loved I decided this would be better in the end, I'll just have to buy her something if she makes it out of this to my permanent lair.

I should really draw her and the others refs to get their designs concrete.

A friend of mine sent me some sketches to help me peg down the Beast's design because I wanna have art for him in the banner but I can't quite peg down what I've been imagining. On one of the days I have to draw for when I don't wanna draw the others I'll do that I guess. The top of this thread looks boring without a banner, then again I could also just tidy it up. ^^;
GD7On40.png
Ah, no worries! I was getting a lot of pings from an auction thread, it could be I just completely missed it.

And I can't wait to see her finished! I may or may not have taken a sneak peak in her bio, lol. She's gonna look nice~. I'm rooting for her!

Oh, I know that struggle. I've been trying to think of a good banner for my own 'locke and I'm completely stuck. I'm sure I'll figure out something, but in the meantime I'll probably just play around with formatting, heh.
Ah, no worries! I was getting a lot of pings from an auction thread, it could be I just completely missed it.

And I can't wait to see her finished! I may or may not have taken a sneak peak in her bio, lol. She's gonna look nice~. I'm rooting for her!

Oh, I know that struggle. I've been trying to think of a good banner for my own 'locke and I'm completely stuck. I'm sure I'll figure out something, but in the meantime I'll probably just play around with formatting, heh.
[b]Days 24 & 25:[/b] It took a week for Zudal to be back at full strength. The days were fairly very touch and go at the start, with the Ridgeback spending most of the day sleeping and Farrha stationed at her side, hyper vigilant for signs of her being in pain. Layem kept watch over the fire, checked the nets and gathered wood for the fire by himself during the day and keeping watch during the night. His head swiveling at the darkness all around them, keeping watch for pink eyes in the woods. Aramisa flitted from their campsite to the riverside several times a day, gathering water for her mother and her own meals from the many fruiting plants in the area. As the week wore on she took longer and longer each trip, taking the chance to explore this new area while the adults were busy. The lake at the foot of the waterfall was full of clear blue green water, fed by a roaring waterfall falling off a sheer cliff carpeted in climbing plants and moss. On the seventh morning, while refilling the waterskin, Aramisa spied something catch the light beyond the waterfall's curtain. Looking around for anyone, and seeing no one, the young Tundra approached the waterfall from one side. Once closer to the sparkle found that the curtain of crashing water covered the mouth of a massive cave. The roof towered above her, and she couldn't see the back of the cave from it's open dark mouth. Hugging the wall, the young dragon inched into the cave eyes searching for the source of the twinkle she'd seen from outside. "Hello?" she called into the darkness. Her own voice called back to her, distorted by the bouncing off the cave walls. Distracted by trying to see in the dark, she tripped, and stumbled, and the object under her foot clattered loudly. "What was that?" Aramisa asked no one. Carefully poking about in place she finally found it! Grabbing it in her teeth, she turned and clambered back out of the cave, through the curtain of water to the outside. "Ara! There you are!" Layem said, running up to her from off shore. "Where have you been? What is that?" Ara dropped her prize, and tilted her head. "Were you looking for me? Sorry Dad." She said, and shrugging she tapped her prize with one leg, turning it over in the grass. "I dunno what it is, I saw sparkle behind the water! Dad, there's a whole cave back there! There might be more things in it, we should check it out!" Squinting down at the thing in the grass Layem recognized it as a worn leather satchel, tangled in a knot, weighed down by a steel buckle. "Looks like a bag. Huh." Layem said slowly frowning. "So I can keep it!" Aramisa cheered, bouncing in place. "Ask your mother." Layem replied before turning and heading back to their lakeside camp. Layem and Aramisa returned to Farrha tending to the fire and an upright Zudal. The Ridgeback still looked stiff and leaned with exhaustion but she was upright. Layem whistled upon their return, craning his neck up exaggeratedly. "Auntie you're HUGE!" Aramisa exclaimed, leaning on her dad for support, "I mean! You're as big as the house! Not in a bad way just-" Zudal laughed out loud, drowning out her further apologies. "Yeah? I'm surprised myself, you're all so small now!" Dipping her head, as if truly realizing her sheer size in comparison for the first time. She was 3 times as long and as tall as Layem. Farrha could easily use her as a perch. Her young niece, once half her size was dwarfed in comparison. "Guess I'll have to find someplace else to stay huh? I mean I can't pile in with you guys anymore, that'd be dangerous." "Of course, but we'll all need a new place!" Farrha replied, "There was a stampede while you were out checking the nets, that's why I came out to find you. A ton of animals trampled our fence." "We've been talking, while you were out, and we decided we should pick out a new place anyways" Layem said, and then looking a bit sheepish added, "The old place was nice but, Farr and I figured we'd need more room soon anyway. "Haven't really thought going looking for a new spot was a good idea with you laid out like this." "I found a cave behind the waterfall! We could check that out first!" Aramisa chimed in. "Seems I've missed a lot." Zudal said slowly frowning a bit, "Where'd you find the time for exploring? And why didn't you just tell me? I could've been scouting out a better place this whole time!" Farrha laughed. "Zudal it's been a week! We've been talking to pass the time while you were out." "WHAT!!" [item="Maroon Wing Wraps"] [item="Waterlogged Boot"] ---------------------------------------------------------- This took a bit sorry, but I was really worried about my quizzes and tests plus the backed up days was making me doubly nervous. I just wanted to get this out TT_TT My quizzes and tests all went pretty well! I flipped a tails for this apparel, and am cheating and giving Aramisa the Journeyman's Satchels because I hate wing wraps with a passion. Small snippet with Aramisa + getting Zudal back in action. I'm Still behind this is the worst please help me. @Sabariel
Days 24 & 25:
It took a week for Zudal to be back at full strength. The days were fairly very touch and go at the start, with the Ridgeback spending most of the day sleeping and Farrha stationed at her side, hyper vigilant for signs of her being in pain. Layem kept watch over the fire, checked the nets and gathered wood for the fire by himself during the day and keeping watch during the night. His head swiveling at the darkness all around them, keeping watch for pink eyes in the woods.

Aramisa flitted from their campsite to the riverside several times a day, gathering water for her mother and her own meals from the many fruiting plants in the area. As the week wore on she took longer and longer each trip, taking the chance to explore this new area while the adults were busy.

The lake at the foot of the waterfall was full of clear blue green water, fed by a roaring waterfall falling off a sheer cliff carpeted in climbing plants and moss. On the seventh morning, while refilling the waterskin, Aramisa spied something catch the light beyond the waterfall's curtain.

Looking around for anyone, and seeing no one, the young Tundra approached the waterfall from one side. Once closer to the sparkle found that the curtain of crashing water covered the mouth of a massive cave. The roof towered above her, and she couldn't see the back of the cave from it's open dark mouth.

Hugging the wall, the young dragon inched into the cave eyes searching for the source of the twinkle she'd seen from outside.

"Hello?" she called into the darkness.
Her own voice called back to her, distorted by the bouncing off the cave walls.
Distracted by trying to see in the dark, she tripped, and stumbled, and the object under her foot clattered loudly.

"What was that?" Aramisa asked no one. Carefully poking about in place she finally found it! Grabbing it in her teeth, she turned and clambered back out of the cave, through the curtain of water to the outside.

"Ara! There you are!" Layem said, running up to her from off shore.
"Where have you been? What is that?"

Ara dropped her prize, and tilted her head.
"Were you looking for me? Sorry Dad." She said, and shrugging she tapped her prize with one leg, turning it over in the grass.

"I dunno what it is, I saw sparkle behind the water! Dad, there's a whole cave back there! There might be more things in it, we should check it out!"

Squinting down at the thing in the grass Layem recognized it as a worn leather satchel, tangled in a knot, weighed down by a steel buckle.

"Looks like a bag. Huh." Layem said slowly frowning.
"So I can keep it!" Aramisa cheered, bouncing in place.
"Ask your mother." Layem replied before turning and heading back to their lakeside camp.

Layem and Aramisa returned to Farrha tending to the fire and an upright Zudal. The Ridgeback still looked stiff and leaned with exhaustion but she was upright.

Layem whistled upon their return, craning his neck up exaggeratedly.

"Auntie you're HUGE!" Aramisa exclaimed, leaning on her dad for support, "I mean! You're as big as the house! Not in a bad way just-"

Zudal laughed out loud, drowning out her further apologies.
"Yeah? I'm surprised myself, you're all so small now!" Dipping her head, as if truly realizing her sheer size in comparison for the first time. She was 3 times as long and as tall as Layem. Farrha could easily use her as a perch. Her young niece, once half her size was dwarfed in comparison.

"Guess I'll have to find someplace else to stay huh? I mean I can't pile in with you guys anymore, that'd be dangerous."

"Of course, but we'll all need a new place!" Farrha replied, "There was a stampede while you were out checking the nets, that's why I came out to find you. A ton of animals trampled our fence."

"We've been talking, while you were out, and we decided we should pick out a new place anyways" Layem said, and then looking a bit sheepish added, "The old place was nice but, Farr and I figured we'd need more room soon anyway.

"Haven't really thought going looking for a new spot was a good idea with you laid out like this."

"I found a cave behind the waterfall! We could check that out first!" Aramisa chimed in.

"Seems I've missed a lot." Zudal said slowly frowning a bit, "Where'd you find the time for exploring? And why didn't you just tell me? I could've been scouting out a better place this whole time!"

Farrha laughed.
"Zudal it's been a week! We've been talking to pass the time while you were out."
"WHAT!!"

Maroon Wing Wraps Waterlogged Boot
This took a bit sorry, but I was really worried about my quizzes and tests plus the backed up days was making me doubly nervous. I just wanted to get this out TT_TT My quizzes and tests all went pretty well!

I flipped a tails for this apparel, and am cheating and giving Aramisa the Journeyman's Satchels because I hate wing wraps with a passion.

Small snippet with Aramisa + getting Zudal back in action. I'm Still behind this is the worst please help me.
@Sabariel
GD7On40.png
TFW you have to build a new house because you can't fit in your old house anymore. #SorniethProblems
I think I'm a little too amused at the idea of Zudal looking at the house and just staring at it like "... Yeah, that's not happening." Especially because Zudal is one of the biggest Ridgebacks I've ever seen, holy carps.
I'm glad your tests went well! And no worries, Pinkerlockes are supposed to be fun, not stressful~.
TFW you have to build a new house because you can't fit in your old house anymore. #SorniethProblems
I think I'm a little too amused at the idea of Zudal looking at the house and just staring at it like "... Yeah, that's not happening." Especially because Zudal is one of the biggest Ridgebacks I've ever seen, holy carps.
I'm glad your tests went well! And no worries, Pinkerlockes are supposed to be fun, not stressful~.
1 2 3 4 5