Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Waveswept Wanderers | Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[center][u][b]Shiny[/b][/u][/center] The three eggs were cradled in the warm sand, occasionally rocking as the hatchlings worked to free themselves. Ishikk started forward to help the, but Arabella stopped him with a gently touch. “They will be stronger if they free themselves. We will step in if they cannot manage.” she told him softly. He nodded and settled back onto his haunches to watch. “They will be so pretty!” Ravage crooned excitedly, she had again ignored the healers and walked herself over to where the eggs were hatching so she could watch. A horn broke through the surface of the nearest egg and Ravage let out a squawk, needing to be held back by Heth and Savir so she would not snatch the egg up. The tiny pearlcatcher worked at the hole, breaking off tiny shards with its horn and mouth until it could reach the opening with it’s forepaws and break off larger pieces. Finally it crawled free from it’s shell. He had his mother’s crystal scales in a deep blue, his wings were a mottled teal, and his belly matched. He gave the gathered dragons one look, cheeped at them, and turned to the empty shell and began to eat it. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=30&auth=b4678b029e136623f708d173e2f4d1a163b9276d&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] “EW! Its gonna shred it’s organs all up with a hard shell like that!” Tagu cried. “No.” Arabella shook her head. “Pearlcatchers are able to handle shells just fine. That shell will be the base for his pearl.” As the first hatchling continued eating his shell, the smallest egg cracked open, revealing a second pearlcatcher. This one may have been smaller than it’s sibling, but it hatched much quicker. Before long the hatchling pulled himself free, a second male. He was also a deep blue, though he had his father’s metallic scales, his wings were a deep blue as well, though his belly was a bright seafoam color. He started eating his eggshell right away, without so much as a glance at any of the other dragons. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=27&auth=ed5e4095e6bcd361d74eb7fe4ea56e9ff6e6b655&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] The final egg was the largest, and a long crack had formed in it’s surface as the last hatchling struggled to break free. Suddenly it split, spilling the baby bogsneak out onto the sand. He had the darkest body color, with his father’s metallic scales as well, his mottled wings were of a greyish blue, and his belly was a very pale blue. He made a noise of complaint, then righted himself onto his wobbly legs. He looked around, then, seeming to be unsure of which adult to approach opened his mouth and began to make hungry keening noises. [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=26&auth=2de5c79976684eaedba3823ccc32ab8b4ed39990&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Arabella and Heth stepped forward, bringing with them a bowl of berries to feed him. “What about the other two?” Ravage asked, vibrating with the need to fuss over the babies. “They will probably fall asleep after they finish eating their shells.” Arabella told her calmly. “In a few hours they will regurgitate a pearl each. After that then they can be fed a proper meal.” “Have you decided on names?” Ravage asked, scooting a little closer. Arabella looked at Ishikk. Ishikk looked down at his children for a few moments, considering. “I like Zaer for the bogsneak. And you said you were thinking about the names Vale and Kima. Which is which?” “Kima for the firstborn. And Vale for the younger.” Arabella replied after a moment of consideration. “Wonderful!” Ravage crowed excitedly. Kima and Vale had finished eating their shells, barnacles and all, and had crowded close to their parents, curling up to sleep just as Arabella had predicted. Zaer kept eating until all the berries were gone, then gnawed on the bowl until it was taken from him. With that distraction gone he settled down, plopping right down where he was and falling asleep quickly. Ishikk carefully lowered himself down to lay with his children, and Arabella followed suit, leaving a small space open. “Ravage, would you like to join us for a bit. Standing is not good for your wounds.” she offered softly. Ravage crawled into the open spot, finishing up the circle around the three new hatchlings. She was still raw over the loss of Siel, but this…. Helped a little. “Thank you, Arabella.” she murmured. The pearlcatcher gave her a gentle caress with the end of her tail. ----- @jaspernoir @SpaceBean7117 @WOF2012 @MisterMylez @PurpleIsAFruit Beebs. items used: [item=silver steampunk goggles]
Shiny

The three eggs were cradled in the warm sand, occasionally rocking as the hatchlings worked to free themselves. Ishikk started forward to help the, but Arabella stopped him with a gently touch.

“They will be stronger if they free themselves. We will step in if they cannot manage.” she told him softly. He nodded and settled back onto his haunches to watch.

“They will be so pretty!” Ravage crooned excitedly, she had again ignored the healers and walked herself over to where the eggs were hatching so she could watch.

A horn broke through the surface of the nearest egg and Ravage let out a squawk, needing to be held back by Heth and Savir so she would not snatch the egg up.

The tiny pearlcatcher worked at the hole, breaking off tiny shards with its horn and mouth until it could reach the opening with it’s forepaws and break off larger pieces. Finally it crawled free from it’s shell. He had his mother’s crystal scales in a deep blue, his wings were a mottled teal, and his belly matched. He gave the gathered dragons one look, cheeped at them, and turned to the empty shell and began to eat it.
dragon?age=0&body=151&bodygene=7&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=100&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=30&auth=b4678b029e136623f708d173e2f4d1a163b9276d&dummyext=prev.png

“EW! Its gonna shred it’s organs all up with a hard shell like that!” Tagu cried.

“No.” Arabella shook her head. “Pearlcatchers are able to handle shells just fine. That shell will be the base for his pearl.”

As the first hatchling continued eating his shell, the smallest egg cracked open, revealing a second pearlcatcher. This one may have been smaller than it’s sibling, but it hatched much quicker. Before long the hatchling pulled himself free, a second male. He was also a deep blue, though he had his father’s metallic scales, his wings were a deep blue as well, though his belly was a bright seafoam color. He started eating his eggshell right away, without so much as a glance at any of the other dragons.
dragon?age=0&body=29&bodygene=17&breed=4&element=4&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=31&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=27&auth=ed5e4095e6bcd361d74eb7fe4ea56e9ff6e6b655&dummyext=prev.png

The final egg was the largest, and a long crack had formed in it’s surface as the last hatchling struggled to break free. Suddenly it split, spilling the baby bogsneak out onto the sand. He had the darkest body color, with his father’s metallic scales as well, his mottled wings were of a greyish blue, and his belly was a very pale blue. He made a noise of complaint, then righted himself onto his wobbly legs. He looked around, then, seeming to be unsure of which adult to approach opened his mouth and began to make hungry keening noises.
dragon?age=0&body=96&bodygene=17&breed=14&element=4&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=99&tertgene=5&winggene=7&wings=26&auth=2de5c79976684eaedba3823ccc32ab8b4ed39990&dummyext=prev.png

Arabella and Heth stepped forward, bringing with them a bowl of berries to feed him.

“What about the other two?” Ravage asked, vibrating with the need to fuss over the babies.

“They will probably fall asleep after they finish eating their shells.” Arabella told her calmly. “In a few hours they will regurgitate a pearl each. After that then they can be fed a proper meal.”

“Have you decided on names?” Ravage asked, scooting a little closer.

Arabella looked at Ishikk. Ishikk looked down at his children for a few moments, considering. “I like Zaer for the bogsneak. And you said you were thinking about the names Vale and Kima. Which is which?”

“Kima for the firstborn. And Vale for the younger.” Arabella replied after a moment of consideration.

“Wonderful!” Ravage crowed excitedly.

Kima and Vale had finished eating their shells, barnacles and all, and had crowded close to their parents, curling up to sleep just as Arabella had predicted. Zaer kept eating until all the berries were gone, then gnawed on the bowl until it was taken from him. With that distraction gone he settled down, plopping right down where he was and falling asleep quickly.

Ishikk carefully lowered himself down to lay with his children, and Arabella followed suit, leaving a small space open. “Ravage, would you like to join us for a bit. Standing is not good for your wounds.” she offered softly.

Ravage crawled into the open spot, finishing up the circle around the three new hatchlings.

She was still raw over the loss of Siel, but this…. Helped a little.

“Thank you, Arabella.” she murmured. The pearlcatcher gave her a gentle caress with the end of her tail.

@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012
@MisterMylez
@PurpleIsAFruit

Beebs.

items used:
Silver Steampunk Goggles
They/Them FR+2
AAAAAAAAAAAAA B A B I E S-

AAAAAAAAAAAAA B A B I E S-

8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
[center][u][b]Battle and Art Update[/b][/u][/center] *cracks knuckles* Used up all my waiting coli time to drag Zaer, Vale, and Navanni (waiting to be introduced) to lv 11. Chose Navanni over Kima because its easier at the lower levels to have 2 fighters and 1 mage, and Kima is a mage. Hopefully he doesnt get picked for a death streak anytime soon. Had a Death Streak waiting as well, Rue, Ishikk, and Zaer all made it through just fine :3 Running 2 mages and 1 fighter starts off a little slow in Blooming Grove, but once theyre up and running things go really smoothly. Thanks rng. This is the first Death Streak no one died on. XD And some art. Sleeping adopts I ordered from Skyflu here on fr and the one of Zaer is of course by me :3 [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4126ce0c78f41997ab99ac5cef5a154b/tumblr_pulcti7eYJ1y859bpo1_540.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/f086f90767dc6af253e4b875ba10915f/tumblr_pul8l2L5bB1y859bpo2_250.png[/img][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/7706f996388611fefae84e1915affb73/tumblr_pul8l2L5bB1y859bpo1_250.png[/img][/center] Items Used: [item=Lucky Star] [item=Crunchy Moth Legs] x2 [item=Sea Fae] [item=manyleaves] [item=ballroom urchin] [item=dust slither] [item=Shadow Serpentskin] rolled a 3, 40 battles [item=Enchanted Remains] rolled a 2, 20 battles [item=Ambush] flipped Heads, Death Streak :0 [item=leafy impression] [item=steel longneck helmet] [item=Worn Pincushion] So I still owe 1 art post sometime and have a bunch of items for new dragons to be introduced, but otherwise I am all caught up again. Woo~ @jaspernoir @SpaceBean7117 @WOF2012 @MisterMylez @PurpleIsAFruit
Battle and Art Update

*cracks knuckles*

Used up all my waiting coli time to drag Zaer, Vale, and Navanni (waiting to be introduced) to lv 11. Chose Navanni over Kima because its easier at the lower levels to have 2 fighters and 1 mage, and Kima is a mage. Hopefully he doesnt get picked for a death streak anytime soon.

Had a Death Streak waiting as well, Rue, Ishikk, and Zaer all made it through just fine :3 Running 2 mages and 1 fighter starts off a little slow in Blooming Grove, but once theyre up and running things go really smoothly. Thanks rng. This is the first Death Streak no one died on. XD

And some art. Sleeping adopts I ordered from Skyflu here on fr and the one of Zaer is of course by me :3
tumblr_pulcti7eYJ1y859bpo1_540.png

tumblr_pul8l2L5bB1y859bpo2_250.pngtumblr_pul8l2L5bB1y859bpo1_250.png

Items Used:

Lucky Star
Crunchy Moth Legs x2
Sea Fae
Manyleaves
Ballroom Urchin
Dust Slither
Shadow Serpentskin rolled a 3, 40 battles
Enchanted Remains rolled a 2, 20 battles
Ambush flipped Heads, Death Streak :0
Leafy Impression
Steel Longneck Helmet
Worn Pincushion

So I still owe 1 art post sometime and have a bunch of items for new dragons to be introduced, but otherwise I am all caught up again. Woo~

@jaspernoir
@SpaceBean7117
@WOF2012
@MisterMylez
@PurpleIsAFruit
They/Them FR+2
hol up
hol up
*pokes around lair* where-
*pokes around lair* where-
Looking for Navani? He is fabu [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53212521] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532126/53212521_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Looking for Navani? He is fabu

They/Them FR+2
oh my g o d-
oh my g o d-
ooooh I just realized there was a second page in the pinkerlocke tab
ooooh I just realized there was a second page in the pinkerlocke tab
and ohohhohoohoo juicy spoilers-
and ohohhohoohoo juicy spoilers-
Yeah, thats where everyone waiting to be introduced is chilling out. I could start a new Locke with just them at this point =w=;;;;

Trying to keep my active clan to a smaller number of dragons but that means I have to wait for dragons to die before introducing more which is.... not ideal X,D

I mean the last death streak I did where someone died still needs to be addressed when it is better timing story wise but yeah. For now I am just not including that dragon in coli time until I have them die in the story
Yeah, thats where everyone waiting to be introduced is chilling out. I could start a new Locke with just them at this point =w=;;;;

Trying to keep my active clan to a smaller number of dragons but that means I have to wait for dragons to die before introducing more which is.... not ideal X,D

I mean the last death streak I did where someone died still needs to be addressed when it is better timing story wise but yeah. For now I am just not including that dragon in coli time until I have them die in the story
They/Them FR+2
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13