Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | . lunefish . [PINKERLOCKE]
1 2 3
[center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/t4Z9MTr3/lunefish-banner.png[/img] [b]. day sixteen .[/b] ----- item: [item=tarnished steel helmet] apparel breed dragons bred Lunar and Straff result: Lunar and Straff now have a nest of three eggs. . story . It happened so fast. One minute they were arguing about Straff doing nothing and the next minute Lunar was protecting a nest of three eggs. There was enough food in the area they were in for them to survive for now, so that's what they were doing. Lunar wasn't letting anyone except Straff get close to the eggs. "Lunar, I just wanna see 'em, jeez!" "You might be contagious, Firescream." "I ain't and I told you that, come on dude! This is a big deal!" Lunar growls. "Get out of my face." Straff peeked out from on top of his head. "You can see them when they hatch." She told the mirror. "Firescream is... impatient." Sacred said softly from her position on a boulder. "Yeah! I'm impatient! Wait what?" "Just go get some bugs or some fish or something, I'm starving." Straff snaps. "Calm down Straff." Lunar says softly. The Spiral huffs and settles onto one of his antlers. "Whatever Lunar." ----- @feathermouse @zephyrwindspirit @quillflight
lunefish-banner.png

. day sixteen .

item:
Tarnished Steel Helmet
apparel
breed dragons
bred Lunar and Straff

result: Lunar and Straff now have a nest of three eggs.

. story .

It happened so fast.

One minute they were arguing about Straff doing nothing and the next minute Lunar was protecting a nest of three eggs. There was enough food in the area they were in for them to survive for now, so that's what they were doing.

Lunar wasn't letting anyone except Straff get close to the eggs.

"Lunar, I just wanna see 'em, jeez!"

"You might be contagious, Firescream."

"I ain't and I told you that, come on dude! This is a big deal!"

Lunar growls. "Get out of my face." Straff peeked out from on top of his head. "You can see them when they hatch." She told the mirror.

"Firescream is... impatient." Sacred said softly from her position on a boulder.

"Yeah! I'm impatient! Wait what?"

"Just go get some bugs or some fish or something, I'm starving." Straff snaps.

"Calm down Straff." Lunar says softly. The Spiral huffs and settles onto one of his antlers.

"Whatever Lunar."

@feathermouse
@zephyrwindspirit
@quillflight

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
udnr2stnif0dt4h7-13862.gif
[center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/t4Z9MTr3/lunefish-banner.png[/img] [b]. day seventeen .[/b] ----- item: [item=shalebuck horn] material write wrote result: Two new players have been added. . story . Straff awoke to a scratching right by her ear. She grumbled and tried to push whatever it was away, only feeling the familiar shell of her own eggs. She sat up straight and immediately pounced on Lunar. "Lunar! Lunar, I think they're hatching!" The imperial opened an eye just in time to see a tiny snout, similar in color to his own, poking out of a shell. His gaze softened. "Go on, little one." He said gently. A familiar pair of feet landed on his head. "Good morning Sacred." "It is indeed a... good morning. We see the hatchlings are here." "Straff, they won't come out any sooner if you're standing so close." Lunar chuckled as he saw a foot poke out of the egg. "Sorry, I'm just... what if they need help?" Straff moved a piece of egg away enough for a bright brown eye to look through. "Their eyes are brown." She mumbled. "Well, we are in Dragonhome." Lunar chuckled. Firescream stumbled to the group as soon as the first dragon tumbled out. A baby girl, wrapped head to toe in beautiful blues and greens with a little bit of red. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53237405] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532375/53237405_350.png[/img] [/url] Lunar chuckled softly. "She's so small." Straff picked the baby up, who cried out in distress. "She looks like you." "She does. Though much, much smaller." "Let's call her Jest. I've always liked that name." The imperial smiled. "Jest it is." He softly nuzzled the two and perked an ear as the second one was knocking. He looked at it. "That one seems to be having issues." "She has... determination." Sacred gently mused. "Though she is weak, she will be strong..." "A sister then?" Lunar gently nudged the egg. "Come on, love. You can do it." The egg moved this way and that, the tiny dragon inside trying to bust its way out. Firescream approached it sleepily and tapped the top of it. "You comin' out or what?" It cried out at her and a leg burst through in response. Another little Spiral, this time looking just like Straff. Straff puts her first child down and goes over to the second, sniffing it cautiously. "That's how Salmon started out." Lunar said softly. "She cracked through with her foot and then wedged her head through. Her parents had to help her." He chuckled. "She was as flexible as a spiral." "It looks like that's what this one's trying to do. Look at her little snout..." Straff nuzzles the snout gently. "What should we name her? How about you name her, Lunar?" Lunar moves his head over and gently breaks the shell for the child, who practically spills out over the ground. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53237406] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/532375/53237406_350.png[/img] [/url] "Let's name her Salmon." Straff nods in agreement. "Jest and Salmon. And now we wait for the little one over there." She curls up around the egg gently. Firescream starts playing with the babies softly, stopping them from eating random things on the ground and instead giving them little bugs to munch on. ----- @feathermouse @zephyrwindspirit @quillflight
lunefish-banner.png

. day seventeen .

item:
Shalebuck Horn
material
write
wrote

result: Two new players have been added.

. story .

Straff awoke to a scratching right by her ear. She grumbled and tried to push whatever it was away, only feeling the familiar shell of her own eggs. She sat up straight and immediately pounced on Lunar.

"Lunar! Lunar, I think they're hatching!"

The imperial opened an eye just in time to see a tiny snout, similar in color to his own, poking out of a shell. His gaze softened.

"Go on, little one." He said gently. A familiar pair of feet landed on his head. "Good morning Sacred."

"It is indeed a... good morning. We see the hatchlings are here."

"Straff, they won't come out any sooner if you're standing so close." Lunar chuckled as he saw a foot poke out of the egg.

"Sorry, I'm just... what if they need help?" Straff moved a piece of egg away enough for a bright brown eye to look through. "Their eyes are brown." She mumbled.

"Well, we are in Dragonhome." Lunar chuckled.

Firescream stumbled to the group as soon as the first dragon tumbled out. A baby girl, wrapped head to toe in beautiful blues and greens with a little bit of red.

53237405_350.png

Lunar chuckled softly. "She's so small."

Straff picked the baby up, who cried out in distress. "She looks like you."

"She does. Though much, much smaller."

"Let's call her Jest. I've always liked that name."

The imperial smiled. "Jest it is." He softly nuzzled the two and perked an ear as the second one was knocking. He looked at it. "That one seems to be having issues."

"She has... determination." Sacred gently mused. "Though she is weak, she will be strong..."

"A sister then?" Lunar gently nudged the egg. "Come on, love. You can do it."

The egg moved this way and that, the tiny dragon inside trying to bust its way out. Firescream approached it sleepily and tapped the top of it.

"You comin' out or what?"

It cried out at her and a leg burst through in response. Another little Spiral, this time looking just like Straff. Straff puts her first child down and goes over to the second, sniffing it cautiously.

"That's how Salmon started out." Lunar said softly. "She cracked through with her foot and then wedged her head through. Her parents had to help her." He chuckled. "She was as flexible as a spiral."

"It looks like that's what this one's trying to do. Look at her little snout..." Straff nuzzles the snout gently. "What should we name her? How about you name her, Lunar?"

Lunar moves his head over and gently breaks the shell for the child, who practically spills out over the ground.

53237406_350.png

"Let's name her Salmon."

Straff nods in agreement. "Jest and Salmon. And now we wait for the little one over there." She curls up around the egg gently. Firescream starts playing with the babies softly, stopping them from eating random things on the ground and instead giving them little bugs to munch on.

@feathermouse
@zephyrwindspirit
@quillflight

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
[center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/t4Z9MTr3/lunefish-banner.png[/img] [b]. day eighteen .[/b] ----- item: [item=fossilized leaf] trinket do art did art result: All dragons are alive. . story . "Why won't it hatch, Lunar?" "Straff, I think it may be dead..." "It's not dead! It's just... shy!" She taps it softly. "Come on baby..." Lunar frowns and turns away. [img]https://i.postimg.cc/wjc4Q3ZF/JUL-3-2019-color-sketch-fullbody.png[/img] ----- @feathermouse @zephyrwindspirit @quillflight @cheesecakes
lunefish-banner.png

. day eighteen .

item:
Fossilized Leaf
trinket
do art
did art

result: All dragons are alive.

. story .

"Why won't it hatch, Lunar?"

"Straff, I think it may be dead..."

"It's not dead! It's just... shy!"

She taps it softly.

"Come on baby..."

Lunar frowns and turns away.

JUL-3-2019-color-sketch-fullbody.png

@feathermouse
@zephyrwindspirit
@quillflight
@cheesecakes

arlo
she/her
x
x
x
[center] [img]https://i.postimg.cc/t4Z9MTr3/lunefish-banner.png[/img] [b]. day nineteen .[/b] ----- item: [item=peacevine aardvark] familiar buy dragon bought Bardran for 13995[emoji=treasure size=1] result: [b]A new player has been added.[/b] . story . Many moons had since passed since the birth of the new hatchlings. Jest was nothing short of what was expected of her; always gathering knowledge to share back to the clan. She had started a small collection of books and journals in which she documented the clan's short history and her own findings about the world which she loved. She would yell it from the peaks of her mountain home if it weren't so dangerous. [i]I love Sornieth.[/i] She had the curiosity of the Arcanist and the love of the Windsinger in her heart, yet she was glued to the realm of the Earthshaker. She wanted to travel and see the world, but she first had to learn everything about the rocky terrain of Dragonhome. Jest was seated atop a piece of the shattered Pillar of the World, her tail twisting into knots as she read a book about the history of agriculture. It simply fascinated her how some dragons could just [i]grow [/i]food. She wished she was part of that culture. So she set out to find someone who could teach her. She'd only be gone a moon or two at most. Salmon, her sister, was worried about her of course, but Jest assured her that she would be alright and started on her journey. She traveled far before needing to stop and rest. Her wings ached from her pursuit of knowledge and she hardly had the strength to was that a fire? A fire! Another dragon! She bounces up to her feet and zips over, slamming right into the nose of a ridgeback. She looks up at him and beams. "Hello!" He peers at her through a blackened sheet of metal, red eyes glowing in the moonlight. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53656868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/536569/53656868_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hello, small spiral." His voice was low but it still boomed over the noodly dragon. "I'm Jest. What's your name?" "Very tired." "Hi, very tired! I'm Jest. I already said that. Do you think you could share a bit of knowledge with me? I'm traveling Sorneith looking for knowledge about plants!" He blinks slowly. "I do work with plants often. I suppose I could share something with you." Jest beams. "Oh wonderful day!" ----- @feathermouse @zephyrwindspirit @quillflight @cheesecakes @doublewalker1
lunefish-banner.png

. day nineteen .

item:
Peacevine Aardvark
familiar
buy dragon
bought Bardran for 13995

result: A new player has been added.

. story .

Many moons had since passed since the birth of the new hatchlings. Jest was nothing short of what was expected of her; always gathering knowledge to share back to the clan. She had started a small collection of books and journals in which she documented the clan's short history and her own findings about the world which she loved.

She would yell it from the peaks of her mountain home if it weren't so dangerous. I love Sornieth. She had the curiosity of the Arcanist and the love of the Windsinger in her heart, yet she was glued to the realm of the Earthshaker. She wanted to travel and see the world, but she first had to learn everything about the rocky terrain of Dragonhome.

Jest was seated atop a piece of the shattered Pillar of the World, her tail twisting into knots as she read a book about the history of agriculture. It simply fascinated her how some dragons could just grow food. She wished she was part of that culture.

So she set out to find someone who could teach her.

She'd only be gone a moon or two at most. Salmon, her sister, was worried about her of course, but Jest assured her that she would be alright and started on her journey.

She traveled far before needing to stop and rest. Her wings ached from her pursuit of knowledge and she hardly had the strength to was that a fire? A fire! Another dragon!

She bounces up to her feet and zips over, slamming right into the nose of a ridgeback. She looks up at him and beams.

"Hello!"

He peers at her through a blackened sheet of metal, red eyes glowing in the moonlight.

53656868_350.png

"Hello, small spiral." His voice was low but it still boomed over the noodly dragon.

"I'm Jest. What's your name?"

"Very tired."

"Hi, very tired! I'm Jest. I already said that. Do you think you could share a bit of knowledge with me? I'm traveling Sorneith looking for knowledge about plants!"

He blinks slowly. "I do work with plants often. I suppose I could share something with you."

Jest beams. "Oh wonderful day!"

@feathermouse
@zephyrwindspirit
@quillflight
@cheesecakes
@doublewalker1

arlo
she/her
x
x
x