GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMN IT
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMN IT
~be gay do crime~
Not Opus! D:
Midnight’s alone again,,
Not Opus! D:
Midnight’s alone again,,
bVzIUfv.png
[item=Grey basalt] After a very long time lying in her bedding, hunger began to gnaw ravenously at Midnight's stomach. She slowly got up to find food in the storage hollow, her bones creaking from inactivity. When she pushed aside the flat rock that covered the storage hollow, Midnight found that the hollow was filled to the brim with flowers. That... that wouldn't do. The last claws that would have touched these would have been Opus's, and- Midnight choked back her sorrow again. She'd have to scatter the flowers on his grave and go out to find different food for herself. She just wouldn't be able to bring herself to eat these. Midnight gingerly picked up the flowers in one clawed foot and limped on three legs to the small clearing with two tiny oak saplings and a fresh grave. Petals scattered across the freshly turned soil, multicolored buds and blooms landing on carefully packed earth. Midnight sank to her knees, putting her head down to stare at the flowers. Her breath fluttered the petals across the ground. Would she ever have another companion without fearing their death, as well? Would she ever be able to protect another dragon successfully? When she'd made friends with Sleek and Dash, Midnight had half expected herself to be the first one to die, if any of them did. The leg she'd broken as a hatchling had never healed correctly, and she didn't move very quickly as a result. But Midnight was the last one left. She couldn't just move on, couldn't just join a large clan who'd be safe because of the number of dragons. She had to watch over the resting places of her companions. More than that, large clans frightened her. The first one she'd come across after leaving her birth clan had driven her off with snapping teeth and sharp claws ripping at her tail feathers. They'd left her with the great scar across her face that she kept hidden under her mask. There were certainly dragons she could befriend, but in numbers Midnight couldn't trust them. [size=1]Pinglist: @Lynxstorm27 @phantom105[/size]
Grey Basalt

After a very long time lying in her bedding, hunger began to gnaw ravenously at Midnight's stomach. She slowly got up to find food in the storage hollow, her bones creaking from inactivity.
When she pushed aside the flat rock that covered the storage hollow, Midnight found that the hollow was filled to the brim with flowers. That... that wouldn't do. The last claws that would have touched these would have been Opus's, and- Midnight choked back her sorrow again. She'd have to scatter the flowers on his grave and go out to find different food for herself. She just wouldn't be able to bring herself to eat these.
Midnight gingerly picked up the flowers in one clawed foot and limped on three legs to the small clearing with two tiny oak saplings and a fresh grave. Petals scattered across the freshly turned soil, multicolored buds and blooms landing on carefully packed earth.
Midnight sank to her knees, putting her head down to stare at the flowers. Her breath fluttered the petals across the ground. Would she ever have another companion without fearing their death, as well? Would she ever be able to protect another dragon successfully? When she'd made friends with Sleek and Dash, Midnight had half expected herself to be the first one to die, if any of them did. The leg she'd broken as a hatchling had never healed correctly, and she didn't move very quickly as a result.
But Midnight was the last one left. She couldn't just move on, couldn't just join a large clan who'd be safe because of the number of dragons. She had to watch over the resting places of her companions. More than that, large clans frightened her. The first one she'd come across after leaving her birth clan had driven her off with snapping teeth and sharp claws ripping at her tail feathers. They'd left her with the great scar across her face that she kept hidden under her mask. There were certainly dragons she could befriend, but in numbers Midnight couldn't trust them.

Pinglist: @Lynxstorm27 @phantom105
15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
aro.png 2a665d2ce02e8f6ba2d7566f1b704a055b4744e1.png
[color=darkmagenta]ooooh no Midnight ;-; I hope she gets another companion again, it’s so sad seeing her alone.. [emoji=coatl sad]
ooooh no Midnight ;-;
I hope she gets another companion again, it’s so sad seeing her alone..
bVzIUfv.png
oh noooooo :'C my heart
oh noooooo :'C my heart
~be gay do crime~
[item=Potted Peacevine] As Midnight trudged through the dark forest alone, she heard howling in the distance. She should have never left her food gathering until nighttime, not that the Tangled Wood was much darker at night than any other time, but the wolves only seemed to come out during the night. Each howl reminded her of the creatures that had surrounded Sleek when she'd met him, and she hastened her search for nocturnal animals she could capture and kill for food. Farther from the cave than she usually went, there was an incline that led up to a high cliff. Tonight, Midnight climbed it. Unlike most places in the Wood, she could take off flying from the cliff. The treetops below didn't begin for a little ways beyond the bottom of the cliff, so even if her feet brushed them at all before the first flap of her wings, she wouldn't be tripped up on large branches. The stars were clearly visible above the Tangled Wood, and Midnight liked flying when she could both to return home and to look at the night sky. Now, however, something marred the view. An uneven column of smoke as if someone had lit a fire below the bottom of the cliff and began jumping over it, flaps of their wings messing up the clarity of the smoke above. Midnight crouched and crawled to the edge of the cliff to look over. By the Eleven, there were those [i]things[/i] again. A pack of at least a dozen large wolves dressed in armor, smoke leaking from underneath the plates. They were clustered around something on the ground, a large animal, a real wolf or perhaps even a dragon, Midnight couldn't tell, tearing it apart viciously. Their prey wasn't moving. Midnight stood up quickly, perhaps too quickly, and her foot slipped on the edge of the cliff, knocking down a shower of rocks. All of the wolves looked up. Two dozen red glowing eyes fixed on Midnight. For a moment, nobody moved. Then Midnight backed up and ran towards the edge of the cliff, snapping her wings out to glide away, her heart pounding. [size=1]Pinglist: @Lynxstorm27 @phantom105[/size]
Potted Peacevine

As Midnight trudged through the dark forest alone, she heard howling in the distance. She should have never left her food gathering until nighttime, not that the Tangled Wood was much darker at night than any other time, but the wolves only seemed to come out during the night. Each howl reminded her of the creatures that had surrounded Sleek when she'd met him, and she hastened her search for nocturnal animals she could capture and kill for food.
Farther from the cave than she usually went, there was an incline that led up to a high cliff. Tonight, Midnight climbed it. Unlike most places in the Wood, she could take off flying from the cliff. The treetops below didn't begin for a little ways beyond the bottom of the cliff, so even if her feet brushed them at all before the first flap of her wings, she wouldn't be tripped up on large branches. The stars were clearly visible above the Tangled Wood, and Midnight liked flying when she could both to return home and to look at the night sky.
Now, however, something marred the view. An uneven column of smoke as if someone had lit a fire below the bottom of the cliff and began jumping over it, flaps of their wings messing up the clarity of the smoke above. Midnight crouched and crawled to the edge of the cliff to look over. By the Eleven, there were those things again. A pack of at least a dozen large wolves dressed in armor, smoke leaking from underneath the plates. They were clustered around something on the ground, a large animal, a real wolf or perhaps even a dragon, Midnight couldn't tell, tearing it apart viciously. Their prey wasn't moving.
Midnight stood up quickly, perhaps too quickly, and her foot slipped on the edge of the cliff, knocking down a shower of rocks. All of the wolves looked up. Two dozen red glowing eyes fixed on Midnight. For a moment, nobody moved. Then Midnight backed up and ran towards the edge of the cliff, snapping her wings out to glide away, her heart pounding.

15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
Oh poor baby qwq
Oh poor baby qwq
~be gay do crime~
[item=Hippogriff] The arrival of Adoni was quite the surprise. One moment, Midnight was standing on her back legs to pick edible leaves and the occasional squirrel from the treetops, and the next moment, she was on the ground, the four eyes of a Mirror staring into hers. "Who are you?" asked the strange dragon, who was wearing a weird hat. "This is my territory. I should be the one asking you that," Midnight answered, narrowing her eyes. It had been a few days since she'd seen another dragon. "I need somewhere to hide." The dragon let Midnight up. Midnight shook herself off, the flowers around her neck rustling against her scales. She examined the Mirror. "Can you hunt?" "Can I stay with you?" "Can you fight?" The Mirror made a face along the lines of [i]sort of, but not really[/i]. "I can try." "Well," Midnight took a deep breath, "I need a new companion. You can live with me, if you want to, as long as you want." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49994490] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/545735784892727306/559571346086952970/49994490_350.png[/img] [/url] [size=1]Pinglist: @Lynxstorm27 @phantom105[/size]
Hippogriff

The arrival of Adoni was quite the surprise. One moment, Midnight was standing on her back legs to pick edible leaves and the occasional squirrel from the treetops, and the next moment, she was on the ground, the four eyes of a Mirror staring into hers.
"Who are you?" asked the strange dragon, who was wearing a weird hat.
"This is my territory. I should be the one asking you that," Midnight answered, narrowing her eyes. It had been a few days since she'd seen another dragon.
"I need somewhere to hide." The dragon let Midnight up. Midnight shook herself off, the flowers around her neck rustling against her scales. She examined the Mirror.
"Can you hunt?"
"Can I stay with you?"
"Can you fight?"
The Mirror made a face along the lines of sort of, but not really. "I can try."
"Well," Midnight took a deep breath, "I need a new companion. You can live with me, if you want to, as long as you want."

49994490_350.png

15587.png sylveon
they/them
frt +3
wishlist
hatchery
NEW FRIEND
NEW FRIEND
~be gay do crime~
[color=darkmagenta]Midnight has a friend now! I'm so happy for her :D [emoji=firework][emoji=firework]
Midnight has a friend now! I'm so happy for her :D
bVzIUfv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12