Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Love’s Sparks Dating Sim
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
D'aww, that bonus point addition was cute! [emoji=familiar heart] I can imagine how much work it was to run this, which is all the more reason to say thank you so much once again :D It was really fun! I would pretty much second what MistLeaf said: "Sometimes it was difficult to decide between what I thought was the right answer, and what I thought my dragon would actually do, but it was a nice exercise." I always went with what my dragon would do in-character and that sometimes led to 'poor' outcomes, but the event was still a ton of fun on the whole. If you happen to have/start a pinglist for running an event like this in the future, please sign me up for it :D Writing responses and reading everyone else's (as well as the other date entries) was really fun! I think you did a really great job, and I hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did ^_^ Thanks again!
D'aww, that bonus point addition was cute!

I can imagine how much work it was to run this, which is all the more reason to say thank you so much once again :D It was really fun!

I would pretty much second what MistLeaf said: "Sometimes it was difficult to decide between what I thought was the right answer, and what I thought my dragon would actually do, but it was a nice exercise." I always went with what my dragon would do in-character and that sometimes led to 'poor' outcomes, but the event was still a ton of fun on the whole.

If you happen to have/start a pinglist for running an event like this in the future, please sign me up for it :D Writing responses and reading everyone else's (as well as the other date entries) was really fun! I think you did a really great job, and I hope you enjoyed the event as much as we did ^_^ Thanks again!
EGjlGzP.png
This event was a blast!
Really now, it was ine of the most fun events I joined because those little stories were so cute and lovely
Usually I just read the parts that are important for me but here, I read all the Bot replies, most of the Roundsey and Stormcatcher ones and lots of other player replies too, because it was so funny
The options made a lot of sense usually (the only critique would be the food, but that was mentioned already)
Thank you so much for the efforts! You even did replies for dragons who didn't interact at all, it must have been a lot of work

Please ping me too if you create a similar game again!
Also, I hope it's okay I'll involve the Bot in Marengo's bio, I feel some inspiration

The event has been over for a while, but I'm not at home because of a work trip and didn't find the time yet to post something ^^°
Thank you for hosting!
And thanks to those who wrote awesome replies too :D
This event was a blast!
Really now, it was ine of the most fun events I joined because those little stories were so cute and lovely
Usually I just read the parts that are important for me but here, I read all the Bot replies, most of the Roundsey and Stormcatcher ones and lots of other player replies too, because it was so funny
The options made a lot of sense usually (the only critique would be the food, but that was mentioned already)
Thank you so much for the efforts! You even did replies for dragons who didn't interact at all, it must have been a lot of work

Please ping me too if you create a similar game again!
Also, I hope it's okay I'll involve the Bot in Marengo's bio, I feel some inspiration

The event has been over for a while, but I'm not at home because of a work trip and didn't find the time yet to post something ^^°
Thank you for hosting!
And thanks to those who wrote awesome replies too :D
qR6otwA.png
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24