Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] march's ambitious 1-year challenge
1 2 3
[center][b]CURRENT VAULTED FUNDS:[/b] 0k [emoji=treasure] 0 [emoji=gem] [b]CURRENT MONEY-MAKING FUNDS[/b] 100k [emoji=treasure] 1490 [emoji=gem][/center] before i begin, i want to make it a personal challenge to myself to complete at least one (or more) of [b]all goals[/b] in [b]one year's time.[/b] that would be [b]2/1/2020[/b] (2:13 AM specifically). that means hard work and putting time into investing, flipping, coli, and everything of the sort. though unnecessary, contributions/support is welcome, and i will be eternally grateful if anyone does anything like this. each week, i will hope to have made at least 300g/kt+, [b]or achieved half the funds for at least one item from the list. this number will gradually get higher over the course of the next year.[/b] i'm hopefully going to posting updates at the end of each week, explaining what i did to make the money and my haul (if applicable). now that i got the explanation out of the way, i'll be listing off my wishlist/challenge goals one category at a time! cheers to goals, everyone. [b][i][u][center]COMPLETED GOALS: 1/94[/center][/u][/i][/b] [center] [b][u]UMAS:[/u][/b] [i][completed 0/26][/i] [item=skin: splendor][item=skin: celestial creature][item=accent: +'6][item=accent: serpentine][item=skin: oktrovenie][item=skin: auspicious][item=accent: eye see][item=skin: hanahaki disease][item=skin: white dogrose G][item=accent: graveyards bounty][item=accent: phytosophy][item=accent: heart of gold,][item=accent: star sailor][item=skin: orithyia][item=skin: prejudiced lands][item=skin: coelum][item=skin: mercurial][item=accent: lucifer's wing][item=skin: eine kleine][item=accent: heir to the viridian][item=accent: floridium][item=accent: icarus][item=skin: rache][item=skin: vergeltung][item=accent: the fallen][item=accent: prejudice] [b]KS/BETA/OLD FEST:[/B] [i][completed: 0/14] -- if i achieve even one of these items by the end of this year, this section of the challenge will be fulfilled.[/i] [item=skycat][item=bone fiend][item=golden idol][item=cog frog][item=skin: twilight cloudscape][item=skin: beta mirror][item=boneyard tatters][item=Frigid Fugitive Shackles][item=Tricktrouper Crown Apparel][item=Windbound Plumage Apparel][item=Thresher Flatfins ][item=Naturalist's Adornments][item=Sunchaser Jewelry][item=Electrician's Power Pack][item=Metallurgists Forgetools][item=Archivist's Spellscroll][item=Eroded Crystalhide][item=skin: Orange Harvester][item=Leafy Gladeboughs] [b]SPRITES:[/b] [i][completed: 0/11][/i] [item=Light Sprite][item=nature sprite][item=fire sprite][item=lightning sprite][item=water sprite][item=shadow sprite][item=earth sprite][item=arcane sprite][item=ice sprite][item=wind sprite][item=plague sprite] [b]FAMILIARS:[/b] [i][completed: 1/32][/i] [item=flowering pohip][item=enamored swan][item=Glamourtail Hopper][item=Skittering Megashrimp][item=flutterbun][item=cinder mith][item=Goldenplains Poodle Mith][item=Brown-Spotted Mith][item=longhorn capricat][item=dunewind manticore][item=cactus marzal][item=Peacevine Aardvark][item=Barkback Boar][item=Wood Ear Deer][item=Dunhoof Ambassador][item=nightfall imp][item=shadow serpent][item=Opposing Forces][item=Serpentine Lamp][item=Ravenous Cauldron][item=Pinpush Mirror Doll][item=Four-eyed Phylactery][item=Painted Marionette][item=wooden marionette][item=Ball-Jointed Bogsneak][item=Colubrid Column][item=phoenix][item=blazing globin][item=sapling speaker][item=Thornthick Thief][item=timber tender][item=speedy] [b]DRAGON PROJECTS:[/b] [i][completed: 0/4] [item=Scroll of Eternal Youth][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=secondary gene: bee][/i] [b]GENERAL FR:[/b] [i][completed: 0/7][/i][/center][LIST] [*]complete bestiary [*]full lair of lore [*]full lair of gradients [*]have bear's money making extravaganza expanded [*]1000 posts [*]5000 posts [/LIST]
CURRENT VAULTED FUNDS:

CURRENT MONEY-MAKING FUNDS

before i begin, i want to make it a personal challenge to myself to complete at least one (or more) of all goals in one year's time. that would be 2/1/2020 (2:13 AM specifically). that means hard work and putting time into investing, flipping, coli, and everything of the sort. though unnecessary, contributions/support is welcome, and i will be eternally grateful if anyone does anything like this.

each week, i will hope to have made at least 300g/kt+, or achieved half the funds for at least one item from the list. this number will gradually get higher over the course of the next year. i'm hopefully going to posting updates at the end of each week, explaining what i did to make the money and my haul (if applicable).

now that i got the explanation out of the way, i'll be listing off my wishlist/challenge goals one category at a time! cheers to goals, everyone.

COMPLETED GOALS: 1/94

UMAS:
[completed 0/26]
Skin: Splendor Skin: Celestial Creature Accent: +'6 Accent: Serpentine Accent: eye see Skin: Hanahaki Disease Accent: Graveyards Bounty Accent: Phytosophy Accent: Heart of gold, Accent: star sailor Skin: orithyia Skin: Prejudiced Lands Skin: Coelum Skin: Mercurial Accent: Lucifer's wing Skin: eine kleine Accent: Heir to the Viridian Accent: Floridium Accent: Icarus Skin: Rache Skin: Vergeltung Accent: The Fallen Accent: Prejudice

KS/BETA/OLD FEST:
[completed: 0/14] -- if i achieve even one of these items by the end of this year, this section of the challenge will be fulfilled.
Skycat Bone Fiend Golden Idol Cog Frog Skin: Twilight Cloudscape Skin: Beta Mirror Boneyard Tatters Frigid Fugitive Shackles Thresher Flatfins Sunchaser Jewelry Electrician's Power Pack Archivist's Spellscroll Eroded Crystalhide Skin: Orange Harvester Leafy Gladeboughs

SPRITES:
[completed: 0/11]
Light Sprite Nature Sprite Fire Sprite Lightning Sprite Water Sprite Shadow Sprite Earth Sprite Arcane Sprite Ice Sprite Wind Sprite Plague Sprite

FAMILIARS:
[completed: 1/32]
Flowering Pohip Enamored Swan Glamourtail Hopper Skittering Megashrimp Flutterbun Cinder Mith Goldenplains Poodle Mith Brown-Spotted Mith Longhorn Capricat Dunewind Manticore Cactus Marzal Peacevine Aardvark Barkback Boar Wood Ear Deer Dunhoof Ambassador Nightfall Imp Shadow Serpent Opposing Forces Serpentine Lamp Ravenous Cauldron Pinpush Mirror Doll Four-Eyed Phylactery Painted Marionette Wooden Marionette Ball-Jointed Bogsneak Colubrid Column Phoenix Sapling Speaker Thornthick Thief Timber Tender Speedy

DRAGON PROJECTS:
[completed: 0/4]
Scroll of Eternal Youth Tertiary Gene: Stained Secondary Gene: Bee

GENERAL FR:
[completed: 0/7]
  • complete bestiary
  • full lair of lore
  • full lair of gradients
  • have bear's money making extravaganza expanded
  • 1000 posts
  • 5000 posts
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
goals
  • hit 2.5 mil treasure OR 2500 gems
  • accomplish half the sprite collection
  • achieve a light sprite
  • achieve any KS fam
  • achieve any KS skin
  • achieve any sprite that isn't nature or water
  • achieve any past festival item (eg naturalist's adornments)
  • achieve 10 mil treasure OR 10000 gems
  • achieve 50 mil treasure OR 50000 gems
  • achieve 100 mil treasure OR 100000 gems

UPDATES
  • added overall familiar section 2/15/2019
  • added dragon projects 2/14/2019
  • made thread 2/1/2019
goals
  • hit 2.5 mil treasure OR 2500 gems
  • accomplish half the sprite collection
  • achieve a light sprite
  • achieve any KS fam
  • achieve any KS skin
  • achieve any sprite that isn't nature or water
  • achieve any past festival item (eg naturalist's adornments)
  • achieve 10 mil treasure OR 10000 gems
  • achieve 50 mil treasure OR 50000 gems
  • achieve 100 mil treasure OR 100000 gems

UPDATES
  • added overall familiar section 2/15/2019
  • added dragon projects 2/14/2019
  • made thread 2/1/2019
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
[center][b]COMPLETED GOALS[/b] [i]here i'll show a masterlist of all completed goals, organized however i feel like.[/i] [item=cinder mith] [/center]
COMPLETED GOALS
here i'll show a masterlist of all completed goals, organized however i feel like.
Cinder Mith
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
res
res
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
[center] [b]2/14/2019[/b] [i]end of day gains: 0[emoji=gem] 20k [emoji=treasure][/i] - [i]1:03pm[/i]: bought sweetheart swan for 17g - [i]3:59pm[/i]: listed SD scroll for 465g - [i]4:04pm[/i]: listed many things on AH - [i]4:15pm[/i]: fodder flipped, earned 20kt - [i]4:16pm - 5:12pm[/i]: glimmer and gloom, earned 75kt, lagged - [i]10:34pm[/i]: bought vista - [i]10:35pm[/i]: bought plaguebringer vista: put on AH for double the price [/center]
2/14/2019
end of day gains:
0 20k

- 1:03pm: bought sweetheart swan for 17g
- 3:59pm: listed SD scroll for 465g
- 4:04pm: listed many things on AH
- 4:15pm: fodder flipped, earned 20kt
- 4:16pm - 5:12pm: glimmer and gloom, earned 75kt, lagged
- 10:34pm: bought vista
- 10:35pm: bought plaguebringer vista: put on AH for double the price

exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
[center][b]2/15/2019[/b] [i]end of day gains: 0[emoji=gem] 0[emoji=treasure] any wishlist item completions?: [b]cinder mith[/b][/i] - [i]10:44am[/i]: waiting for rollover - [i]11:42am[/i]: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2632685/2#post_37735987]asked[/url] about purchasing 5 hours in coli, plus WL fams [/center]
2/15/2019
end of day gains:
0 0
any wishlist item completions?: cinder mith

- 10:44am: waiting for rollover
- 11:42am: asked about purchasing 5 hours in coli, plus WL fams
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
[center][b]2/16/2018[/b][i] end of day gains: 0[emoji=gem] 140k [emoji=treasure] any wishlist item completions?:[/i] [b]n/a[/b] - [i]6:20pm - 6:33pm[/i]: maxed fairgrounds - [i]6:35pm[/i]: dinner - [i]6:46pm[/i]: gathered and sold findings - [i]8:43pm - 10:43pm[/i]: grinded in coli, notable finds [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/1832206/61#post_37754625]here[/url]. - ...... [/center]
2/16/2018
end of day gains:
0 140k
any wishlist item completions?:
n/a

- 6:20pm - 6:33pm: maxed fairgrounds
- 6:35pm: dinner
- 6:46pm: gathered and sold findings
- 8:43pm - 10:43pm: grinded in coli, notable finds here.
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
[center][b]2/17/2019[/b] [i]end of day gains: 330[emoji=gem] 95k[emoji=treasure] any wishlist item completions?: [b]n/a[/b][/i] - [i]1:00pm[/i]: maxed g&g, sold a morph - [i]1:04pm[/i]: listed things on AH - [i]1:43pm[/i]: sold ragepuff - [i]1:46pm[/i]: sold egg - [i]1:46pm[/i]: hoardsold finds - [i]1:51pm[/i]: sold a few things on AH [/center]
2/17/2019
end of day gains:
330 95k
any wishlist item completions?: n/a

- 1:00pm: maxed g&g, sold a morph
- 1:04pm: listed things on AH
- 1:43pm: sold ragepuff
- 1:46pm: sold egg
- 1:46pm: hoardsold finds
- 1:51pm: sold a few things on AH
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
2/23/2019
PLANS: grind n sell for trickmurk.
2/23/2019
PLANS: grind n sell for trickmurk.
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
5/7/2019
PLANS: start grinding on FR daily. max everything. buy gems.
begin challenge later today. []
buy gems later today ($25)[]
MAX fairgrounds []
spend a few hours in coli []
@March @March @March @March @March
5/7/2019
PLANS: start grinding on FR daily. max everything. buy gems.
begin challenge later today. []
buy gems later today ($25)[]
MAX fairgrounds []
spend a few hours in coli []
@March @March @March @March @March
exagender.png
mtHAEL4.png
AQPJNOh.png
what uneasiness
lies in being
loved < 3
1 2 3