HELLO HELLO HELLO
HELLO HELLO HELLO
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Rules[/size] 1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm! 2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However, you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after. 3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding. 4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get. 5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder) ----- [center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Team[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44220916][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/442210/44220916.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48754090][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/487541/48754090.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16628075][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/166281/16628075.png[/img][/url] if the venue requires a mage/healer: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44952884][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/449529/44952884.png[/img][/url] ----- [center][font=century][color=#92725D] Training Fields | Woodland Path | Scorched Forest | Sandswept Delta | Blooming Grove | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Thunderhead Savannah | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Woods | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Golem Workshop | Kelp Beds ----- [center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Badges[/size]
Rules

1. Start in any venue! Once you start though, you're locked in one area until you finish the challenge and then move on to the next area. You can jump around to wherever you want as you farm!

2. The very first battle you have, and the very first drop you have, that's the item you have to collect until you have a stack of 99! Other notable drops are eggs, battle stones, apparel, anything unusual! However, you're locked into that venue until you get a stack of 99 of whatever item you're after.

3. You can totally take a break, come back later, but you're not allowed to coli farm anywhere else but that venue until your task is completed. The exceptions to this are Festivals, training fodder, or to simply take a break from the ridiculous Coli grinding.

4. To determine what your drop is, it's the very first thing that drops from the very first battle. Exceptions include, but are not limited to, familiar drops, boss drops, battle stones, and apparel drops. This is meant to be a challenge for fun, don't feel trapped by getting that drop that is impossible to get.

5. Once you finish a venue, you can't go back until you completely finish the challenge. (Again, exceptions are made for Festivals and training fodder)

Team

44220916.png48754090.png16628075.png

if the venue requires a mage/healer:
44952884.png

Training Fields | Woodland Path | Scorched Forest | Sandswept Delta | Blooming Grove | Forgotten Cave | Bamboo Falls | Thunderhead Savannah | Redrock Cove | Waterway | Arena | Volcanic Vents | Rainsong Jungle | Boreal Woods | Crystal Pools | Harpy's Roost | Ghostlight Ruins | Mire | Golem Workshop | Kelp Beds

Badges

xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Training Fields Target Drop[/size] [item=silken feathers] [font=century][color=#92725D]18/99 [center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Notable Drops[/size] (I will not tally potions, food, materials, junk, or trinkets!) [item=ceanothus brawler][item=concentration][item=boulder bolt][item=emerald webwing][item=mith bruiser][item=glowing pocket mouse][item=teardrop citrine ring][item=green-edged claw][item=green lace wristlet][item=coral carpenter][item=luna mith][item=undergrowth shovelsnout][item=undergrowth shovelsnout] ----- [center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Profits[/size] Before I move on to the next venue, I aim to sell everything if not most of what I get. 000kt 000g
Training Fields

Target Drop

Silken Feathers
18/99

Notable Drops
(I will not tally potions, food, materials, junk, or trinkets!)

Ceanothus Brawler Concentration Boulder Bolt Emerald Webwing Mith Bruiser Glowing Pocket Mouse Teardrop Citrine Ring Green-Edged Claw Green Lace Wristlet Coral Carpenter Luna Mith Undergrowth Shovelsnout Undergrowth Shovelsnout

Profits

Before I move on to the next venue, I aim to sell everything if not most of what I get.

000kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Woodland Path

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

Before I move on to the next venue, I aim to sell everything if not most of what I get.

000kt
000g
Woodland Path

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Scorched Forest

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
Scorched Forest

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
[center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Sandswept Delta Target Drop[/size] [item=azure lure] [font=century][color=#92725D]21/99 [center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Notable Drops[/size] (I will not tally potions, food, materials, junk, or trinkets!) [item=scaleback][ITEM=vista: sandswept delta] ----- [center][font=century][color=#92725D][size=5]Profits[/size] Before I move on to the next venue, I aim to sell everything if not most of what I get. So far: [size=5][b] 20103kt 000g
Sandswept Delta

Target Drop

Azure Lure
21/99

Notable Drops

Scaleback Vista: Sandswept Delta

Profits

So far:

20103kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Blooming Grove

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
Blooming Grove

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Forgotten Cave

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
Forgotten Cave

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Bamboo Falls

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
Bamboo Falls

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
Thunderhead Savannah

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
Thunderhead Savannah

Target Drop

item goes here
0/99

Notable Drops

items go here

Profits

000kt
000g
xx Ilios; + she/her.
FR +2. minimalist.

> about me
> wishlist
> art shop
x LihMChV.png
1 2 3