Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [GALA]Crystalline Coloring Contest-Done!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
-Opening Day Ping List Wuz Here-

A little late on this, but still, huzzah! The Coloring Contest is underway and accepting entries! You've got two weeks(until February 2nd) to color as many of the available images that you like! Have fun!
-Opening Day Ping List Wuz Here-

A little late on this, but still, huzzah! The Coloring Contest is underway and accepting entries! You've got two weeks(until February 2nd) to color as many of the available images that you like! Have fun!
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat where do we go to enter the art? And if we do a printed out one does it have to be scanned in or can it be a picture of the colouring? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask questions
@LaWombat where do we go to enter the art? And if we do a printed out one does it have to be scanned in or can it be a picture of the colouring? Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask questions
WCz1e2B.png tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.gif Click & help them grow!oDYhv.giflhoh1.gifbZiQx.gifhR7XY.gif
@Austrial
It's all good! This is the place to ask any questions. nn

You enter the art by uploading it somewhere on the web and posting the images in a post in this thread and ping me with something along the lines of, "Here are my entries!" You don't have to post all of them in a single post, so you can color one image one day and enter it, and color another one another day and still submit it for the contest later.

The printed image can either be scanned or a photo of it. I think scanning it will look much better, but if someone doesn't have the ability to scan it, taking a picture of it is perfectly fine.

If you need places to upload images to, there are links in the Resources post.
@Austrial
It's all good! This is the place to ask any questions. nn

You enter the art by uploading it somewhere on the web and posting the images in a post in this thread and ping me with something along the lines of, "Here are my entries!" You don't have to post all of them in a single post, so you can color one image one day and enter it, and color another one another day and still submit it for the contest later.

The printed image can either be scanned or a photo of it. I think scanning it will look much better, but if someone doesn't have the ability to scan it, taking a picture of it is perfectly fine.

If you need places to upload images to, there are links in the Resources post.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat I just have a quick question about modifying the lineart, you said it's okay to add extras but not change the lineart, would it be alright for me to add an extra bit of mane to the first tundra lineart to make it more closely resemble the male tundra body? No worries if not!
@LaWombat I just have a quick question about modifying the lineart, you said it's okay to add extras but not change the lineart, would it be alright for me to add an extra bit of mane to the first tundra lineart to make it more closely resemble the male tundra body? No worries if not!
Na5WGHa.png
@FirozTaverbi
Perfectly fine! It's basically what you can do with a coloring book. You can always add on top, just not take away from the originals. ;)
@FirozTaverbi
Perfectly fine! It's basically what you can do with a coloring book. You can always add on top, just not take away from the originals. ;)
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
@LaWombat That's great, thank you! :D
@LaWombat That's great, thank you! :D
Na5WGHa.png
I still cannot do art, now featuring the gradient tool! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/kugr68k.png[/img][/center] My entry, Madame @LaWombat.
I still cannot do art, now featuring the gradient tool!
kugr68k.png

My entry, Madame @LaWombat.
@LaWombat First Entry! Wanted to memorialize the fact my first ever festival was CG with my custom progen! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415955337821028354/536656725277802526/1st_entry.png[/img]
@LaWombat

First Entry! Wanted to memorialize the fact my first ever festival was CG with my custom progen!
1st_entry.png
ff_sig_100x500.png
@LaWombat I love this kind of contests. :D So, let's jump in and do one each day. And todaaaay... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/ST0ARlK.png[/img][/center] I went with theme "Hot Cocoa/Frozen Latte" and used 3 main ingredients! Cream, Caramel and Chocolate as colors! Which resulted in sweet caramel-chocolate Icewarden figurine with a hint of cream. Perfect gift for Ice dragons! Who doesn't like a chocolate? Beside... Melt it. And you have hot chocolate with cream and caramel. Two birds with one stone!
@LaWombat
I love this kind of contests. :D
So, let's jump in and do one each day. And todaaaay...
ST0ARlK.png

I went with theme "Hot Cocoa/Frozen Latte" and used 3 main ingredients! Cream, Caramel and Chocolate as colors! Which resulted in sweet caramel-chocolate Icewarden figurine with a hint of cream. Perfect gift for Ice dragons! Who doesn't like a chocolate?

Beside... Melt it. And you have hot chocolate with cream and caramel. Two birds with one stone!
nJ9aapY.png __ ( About me )
• She/her • +9 FR
• Water Dom Organizer

( Visit me )
• Dom Shop • Personal Log

Entries have been recorded, thank you! :D

And now I'm off for some hot chocolate, because the themed entry has given me a craving.
@ColonelMarian @LunahPeixvey @Dimness

Entries have been recorded, thank you! :D

And now I'm off for some hot chocolate, because the themed entry has given me a craving.
gRG1DTH.png
xnhgcDc.png
r4BmIa8.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21