Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [p] Foxfire Bay Colinotes
1 2
[img]http://i.imgur.com/B77cbAr.png[/img] Good morning, Sorneith! I recently thought to myself, [i]Self, you sure are spreading out across a lot of threads, and posting tidbits of logs and information and challenges all over the place. Wouldn't it be helpful to have an index?[/i] And I replied to myself, [i]Self, why, you're right![/i] And based on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2181155/1]Louretta's Logs[/url], this index came to be. [s]I may or may not be obsessed with bullet journalling. Don't judge me.[/s] Basically I'll be keeping track of what I'm doing on FR every week, as well as progress links on breeding challenges, saving challenges [i](and how i'm failing them miserably)[/i], collections, etc. I tend to have a lot of ideas, and leap into them pretty quickly ..... then a week or two later, lose sight of what I'm doing or lose the spark that got me started, and abandon it. So the rest of this front page will be as follows: [center]- Vista Collecting 0 0 0 0 [/center] There will also be a new post every week with a summary of the things I found and did during the week. Feel free to post and comment. [b]I am subbed, no need to ping.[/b] And if I don't seeya: good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight. [rule] [size=2]Mibella's free post vistas: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2021835]link[/url] M42's additional post vistas: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2689492/1]link[/url] Serpy/DeadBattery's Bio Buttons: [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/1985777]link[/url]
B77cbAr.png

Good morning, Sorneith!

I recently thought to myself, Self, you sure are spreading out across a lot of threads, and posting tidbits of logs and information and challenges all over the place. Wouldn't it be helpful to have an index?

And I replied to myself, Self, why, you're right! And based on Louretta's Logs, this index came to be.
I may or may not be obsessed with bullet journalling. Don't judge me.

Basically I'll be keeping track of what I'm doing on FR every week, as well as progress links on breeding challenges, saving challenges (and how i'm failing them miserably), collections, etc.

I tend to have a lot of ideas, and leap into them pretty quickly ..... then a week or two later, lose sight of what I'm doing or lose the spark that got me started, and abandon it.

So the rest of this front page will be as follows:
- Vista Collecting

There will also be a new post every week with a summary of the things I found and did during the week.

Feel free to post and comment. I am subbed, no need to ping.

And if I don't seeya: good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight.

Mibella's free post vistas: link
M42's additional post vistas: link
Serpy/DeadBattery's Bio Buttons: link
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[img]http://i.imgur.com/3skmWqS.png[/img] [center]Vista Collecting[/center] [b]Challenge:[/b] Collect all publicly obtainable Forum Vistas [size=2]* does not include Untradeable Vistas (Staff, Kickstarter, Contest, Beta, Hive Works or MVP)[/size] [center] Treasure Marketplace [item=vista: something swarming][item=vista: summer] Gem Marketplace [item=vista: black rose] [s]Coliseum[/s] [item=vista: training fields][item=vista: training fields II][item=vista: woodland path][item=vista: scorched forest][item=vista: sandswept delta][item=vista: blooming grove][item=vista: forgotten cave][item=vista: forgotten cave II][item=vista: bamboo falls][item=vista: thunderhead savanna][item=vista: redrock cove][item=vista: waterway][item=vista: arena][item=vista: Arena II][item=vista: volcanic vents][item=vista: rainsong jungle][item=vista: boreal wood][item=vista: boreal wood II][item=vista: crystal pools][item=vista: harpy's roost][item=vista: ghostlight ruins][item=vista: mire][item=vista: kelp beds][item=vista: golem workshop][item=vista: forbidden portal] [s]Swipp's Swap[/s] [item=vista: fungi][item=vista: living stones][item=vista: ribbons and bows][item=vista: stagcrest][item=vista: swap stand][item=Vista: Foxfire Grove][item=vista: swan lake][item=vista: succulents] Baldwin's Brew [item=vista: alchemical formula][item=vista: baldwin's brew][item=vista: sea slugs][item=vista: herb rack] [s]Flight Festivals[/s] [item=vista: lightweaver][item=vista: brightshine jubilee][item=vista: stormcatcher][item=vista: thundercrack carnivale] [item=vista: flamecaller][item=vista: flameforger's festival][item=vista: arcanist][item=vista: starfall celebration] [item=vista: plaguebringer][item=vista: riot of rot][item=vista: earthshaker][item=vista: rockbreaker's ceremony] [item=vista: icewarden][item=vista: crystalline gala][item=vista: shadowbinder][item=vista: trickmurk circus] [item=vista: windsinger][item=vista: mistral jamboree][item=vista: tidelord][item=vista: wavecrest saturnalia] [item=vista: gladekeeper][item=vista: greenskeeper gathering] Night of the Nocturne/Other Events [item=vista: 3rd anniversary][item=vista: conjurer's hat][item=vista: gossamer flame][item=vista: grimore][item=vista: hourglass][item=vista: jester][item=vista: spectral shroud][item=vista: strange chest][item=vista: Banshee Brooch][item=vista: plasmpool armor][item=vista: glowing globe] [/center]
3skmWqS.png
Vista Collecting

Challenge: Collect all publicly obtainable Forum Vistas
* does not include Untradeable Vistas (Staff, Kickstarter, Contest, Beta, Hive Works or MVP)
Treasure Marketplace
Vista: Something Swarming Vista: Summer

Gem Marketplace
Vista: Black Rose

Coliseum
Vista: Training Fields Vista: Training Fields II Vista: Woodland Path Vista: Scorched Forest Vista: Sandswept Delta Vista: Blooming Grove Vista: Forgotten Cave Vista: Forgotten Cave II Vista: Bamboo Falls Vista: Thunderhead Savanna Vista: Redrock Cove Vista: Waterway Vista: Arena Vista: Arena II Vista: Volcanic Vents Vista: Rainsong Jungle Vista: Boreal Wood Vista: Boreal Wood II Vista: Crystal Pools Vista: Harpy's Roost Vista: Ghostlight Ruins Vista: Mire Vista: Kelp Beds Vista: Golem Workshop Vista: Forbidden Portal

Swipp's Swap
Vista: Fungi Vista: Living Stones Vista: Ribbons and Bows Vista: Stagcrest Vista: Swap Stand Vista: Foxfire Grove Vista: Swan Lake Vista: Succulents

Baldwin's Brew
Vista: Alchemical Formula Vista: Baldwin's Brew Vista: Sea Slugs Vista: Herb Rack

Flight Festivals
Vista: Lightweaver Vista: Brightshine Jubilee Vista: Stormcatcher Vista: Thundercrack Carnivale
Vista: Flamecaller Vista: Flameforger's Festival Vista: Arcanist Vista: Starfall Celebration
Vista: Plaguebringer Vista: Riot of Rot Vista: Earthshaker Vista: Rockbreaker's Ceremony
Vista: Icewarden Vista: Crystalline Gala Vista: Shadowbinder Vista: Trickmurk Circus
Vista: Windsinger Vista: Mistral Jamboree Vista: Tidelord Vista: Wavecrest Saturnalia
Vista: Gladekeeper Vista: Greenskeeper Gathering

Night of the Nocturne/Other Events
Vista: 3rd Anniversary Vista: Conjurer's Hat Vista: Gossamer Flame Vista: Hourglass Vista: Jester Vista: Spectral Shroud Vista: Strange Chest Vista: Banshee Brooch Vista: Plasmpool Armor Vista: Glowing Globe

The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot