Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | KS Vista Quest
1 2
[center][b][size=5]A long, long time ago, I joined Flight Rising...[/size][/b] [b][size=5][size=4]But not long enough.[/size][/size][/b] [item=Clockwork Treasure Chest][item=Cloudy Treasure Chest][item=Fiendish Treasure Chest][item=Gilded Treasure Chest] [b][size=5]I am seeking a KS code in order to own a Vista![/size][/b] [b][size=5]Intended Offer[/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [size=4]50kg Pure All contents returned, price is for redemption/vista only[/size] [b][size=5]Current Funds[/size][/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_gems.png[/img] [size=4]35kg [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/icon_treasure.png[/img]13mt [b]Assets:[/b] All the items listed in Plans below! [/size] [b][size=5]Preferred Trade Method[/size][/b] [size=4]I own the familiars and apparel from the chests, and would be willing to send the appropriate ones over prior to receiving the code. Currency payment and skin would be after the code. [b][size=5]Vista Preference[/size][/b] 1. Clockwork (major preference - would be willing to offer more) 2. Gilded 3. Fiendish 4. Cloudy (not particularly interested, would probably wait and see for a bit longer) [b][size=4]Pinglist[/size][/b] Katargo Cakeless LuckyLuciano Rabigrace overture Renocide Completion only: Museless [/center] [b]Plans:[/b] [u]NotN Grinding:[/u] - 100 eggs from NotN (done) (25-30kg value) - As many scrolls as possible (currently 12) (3kg value) [u]WC scroll reselling[/u] - Min 5 scrolls on cycle in, resell after ~2 months [u]Dom battles[/u] - None upcoming, train and exalt all fodder [u]Hoard clearing[/u] - Wait ~2 months, start selling fodder items - Min 30 pages familiars - Min 5 pages apparel [u]Special items to sell[/u] - Lightkeeper 2013 skin - Fire/Lightning 2013 skins various - 3x elim from NotN] - 6x Python - 4x Morph - 3x Firefly - 20x Scattersight - Ice, Wind, Water, 3x Nature Sprites, Golden Bantam Fangar - 1x Flatfins 2x Naturalist Adornments [u]Other[/u] - Dappervolk planned trade - Dappervolk beta packs etc
A long, long time ago, I joined Flight Rising...
But not long enough.

Clockwork Treasure Chest Cloudy Treasure Chest Fiendish Treasure Chest Gilded Treasure Chest

I am seeking a KS code in order to own a Vista!

Intended Offer
icon_gems.png 50kg Pure
All contents returned, price is for redemption/vista only

Current Funds
icon_gems.png 35kg
icon_treasure.png13mt
Assets: All the items listed in Plans below!

Preferred Trade Method
I own the familiars and apparel from the chests, and would be willing to send the appropriate ones over prior to receiving the code. Currency payment and skin would be after the code.

Vista Preference
1. Clockwork (major preference - would be willing to offer more)
2. Gilded
3. Fiendish
4. Cloudy (not particularly interested, would probably wait and see for a bit longer)

Pinglist
Katargo Cakeless LuckyLuciano Rabigrace overture Renocide

Completion only: Museless

Plans:

NotN Grinding:
- 100 eggs from NotN (done) (25-30kg value)
- As many scrolls as possible (currently 12) (3kg value)

WC scroll reselling
- Min 5 scrolls on cycle in, resell after ~2 months

Dom battles
- None upcoming, train and exalt all fodder

Hoard clearing
- Wait ~2 months, start selling fodder items
- Min 30 pages familiars
- Min 5 pages apparel

Special items to sell
- Lightkeeper 2013 skin
- Fire/Lightning 2013 skins various
- 3x elim from NotN]
- 6x Python
- 4x Morph
- 3x Firefly
- 20x Scattersight
- Ice, Wind, Water, 3x Nature Sprites, Golden Bantam Fangar
- 1x Flatfins 2x Naturalist Adornments

Other
- Dappervolk planned trade
- Dappervolk beta packs etc
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Vendrus
Omg PLEASE put me on a pinglist! I've been crying over the Fiendish vista since I found out it exists. There are not enough red/plague-ish vistas out there.
@Vendrus
Omg PLEASE put me on a pinglist! I've been crying over the Fiendish vista since I found out it exists. There are not enough red/plague-ish vistas out there.
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Katargo
Pinglist started! Oh man, I wanted the Fiendish one for ages, but since Geshar became my permanent icon it wouldn't suit as well.
Still have a major soft spot for it though
@Katargo
Pinglist started! Oh man, I wanted the Fiendish one for ages, but since Geshar became my permanent icon it wouldn't suit as well.
Still have a major soft spot for it though
@Vendrus
I need it cause I am plague and I'm gonna have at least 6 different dragons that would fit it.
I kinda gave up on it cause it seemed impossible that there would be any ks codes still around. But, well, I mean I already have one seemingly impossible achievement down with the Boolean and I guess I need new goals xD
@Vendrus
I need it cause I am plague and I'm gonna have at least 6 different dragons that would fit it.
I kinda gave up on it cause it seemed impossible that there would be any ks codes still around. But, well, I mean I already have one seemingly impossible achievement down with the Boolean and I guess I need new goals xD
tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pngsmall_save_the_imps2_by_keldeostar-dc6ioyu.pngtumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.pnghttps://68.media.tumblr.com/d520b49ad1e535b4432d0a80efc5db86/tumblr_otyhq9Ynj41vsg0m1o1_400.png[/img]
@Vendrus Pinglist please! Can't wait to follow you on your quest. :)
@Vendrus Pinglist please! Can't wait to follow you on your quest. :)
@Vendrus

could I plz be on the pinglist?
@Vendrus

could I plz be on the pinglist?
I'd also love a ping for when you achieve any of these. Good luck!
I'd also love a ping for when you achieve any of these. Good luck!
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
id love pings for progress and such!
id love pings for progress and such!
D03a4pf.png
@Katargo @Cakeless @LuckyLuciano @Museless @Rabigrace @overture

Minor progress update! Added 1kg and 1mt in straight funds, but more significantly... hit my goal of 100 eggs from NotN grinding! I've done a bit of stock-taking and it looks like I have in the order of 40kg in reasonably sellable items (including those eggs) so once prices of things start ticking up again I should be well on my way.
@Katargo @Cakeless @LuckyLuciano @Museless @Rabigrace @overture

Minor progress update! Added 1kg and 1mt in straight funds, but more significantly... hit my goal of 100 eggs from NotN grinding! I've done a bit of stock-taking and it looks like I have in the order of 40kg in reasonably sellable items (including those eggs) so once prices of things start ticking up again I should be well on my way.
Holy--

Good luck to you, I am rooting for you! Hopefully you will get that vista.
Holy--

Good luck to you, I am rooting for you! Hopefully you will get that vista.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2