Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Closed - Sornieth Winter Games '19
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/379008/37900724_350.png[/img] [b]Yveta, Luge[/b][/center] The arctic wind didn't bother Yveta, not only because he was a Tundra, but also because he was used to coming to the Southern Icefield on his explorations from time to time, unlike many of the other dragons he tended to keep company with. He'd already watched several of his clanmates compete in various winter games events, so why not try himself? At least, that's what he'd thought [i]before[/i] seeing the small sled he was supposed to race on. With growing trepidation, Yveta got on the luge, seeing how it felt to be on there. Surprisingly, it didn't feel too unnatural, so he supposed he may as well give it a shot. Bringing it up to the starting line, he got ready, and then the race began.
37900724_350.png
Yveta, Luge

The arctic wind didn't bother Yveta, not only because he was a Tundra, but also because he was used to coming to the Southern Icefield on his explorations from time to time, unlike many of the other dragons he tended to keep company with. He'd already watched several of his clanmates compete in various winter games events, so why not try himself? At least, that's what he'd thought before seeing the small sled he was supposed to race on. With growing trepidation, Yveta got on the luge, seeing how it felt to be on there. Surprisingly, it didn't feel too unnatural, so he supposed he may as well give it a shot. Bringing it up to the starting line, he got ready, and then the race began.
You're going to be amazing.
You can do this. It's just within your reach. Just breathe.
The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go.

GujRVNB.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47958198] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479582/47958198_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [b]Bolesonth[/b] was a more reluctant participant in the Winter Games. His mother had insisted he get involved, to “get in touch with his heritage”. When he’d protested that he’d rather explore Nature than Ice, she’d fixed him with her most [i]arctic [/i]glare, and he knew he was going to have to sign up, like it or not. “She’s the Ice dragon, why doesn’t she do it…!” he grumbled, not knowing she was a member of Frozenth’s secret hockey team. “I’m a Wind dragon!” And a Coatl, to boot. All the solo events seemed geared to dragons of a different body type ….. except maybe that sledding thing with the weird name…. So he signed up for the[b] Luge[/b], and went South to the Icefields to[s] torture himself[/s] train for a week before the event began, so as not to make an utter fool of himself, at least. He hoped he’d last that long in the dreadful climate… even fully suited up, it was COLD down there! But the sledding, er, “luge”, turned out to be kind of fun! And boy could you go fast! Maybe, he thought, he might even enjoy himself, flying like the Wind down the course … if he didn’t go and crack his skull! Just in case, he’d feel better with a helmet ...

Bolesonth was a more reluctant participant in the Winter Games. His mother had insisted he get involved, to “get in touch with his heritage”. When he’d protested that he’d rather explore Nature than Ice, she’d fixed him with her most arctic glare, and he knew he was going to have to sign up, like it or not. “She’s the Ice dragon, why doesn’t she do it…!” he grumbled, not knowing she was a member of Frozenth’s secret hockey team. “I’m a Wind dragon!” And a Coatl, to boot. All the solo events seemed geared to dragons of a different body type ….. except maybe that sledding thing with the weird name…. So he signed up for the Luge, and went South to the Icefields to torture himself train for a week before the event began, so as not to make an utter fool of himself, at least. He hoped he’d last that long in the dreadful climate… even fully suited up, it was COLD down there! But the sledding, er, “luge”, turned out to be kind of fun! And boy could you go fast! Maybe, he thought, he might even enjoy himself, flying like the Wind down the course … if he didn’t go and crack his skull! Just in case, he’d feel better with a helmet ...
pSn2GKM.png If you like them, please Like them!
@betty [quote]there's a chance Carmine and Marcel signed up for curling because they misheard it as "pearling," but they would never admit that[/quote] This made me laugh!
@betty
Quote:
there's a chance Carmine and Marcel signed up for curling because they misheard it as "pearling," but they would never admit that

This made me laugh!
[center][b][size=4][size=5]Figure skating[/size][/b][/center] [columns][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46059043] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460591/46059043_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46085874] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460859/46085874_350.png[/img] [/url][/columns] Despite the [b]arctic[/b] climate Anna and Philippe are here to have fun, they are not elite athletes but they do love skating and enjoy trying and learning new figures. Anna was the one that told first Philippe into figure skating as she loved gently moving on the ice and once they will come home from the Sornieth Winter Games she will find out that her husband has ordered the construction of an artificial lake to let her skate all winter as she please. "Are you ready for this my dear?" asks smiling the skydancer "I am for what I look forward is not victory but the joy to skate with you once again" Philippe snickers, his wife sure loves to talk like shakespeare.
Figure skating

46059043_350.png

46085874_350.png

Despite the arctic climate Anna and Philippe are here to have fun, they are not elite athletes but they do love skating and enjoy trying and learning new figures. Anna was the one that told first Philippe into figure skating as she loved gently moving on the ice and once they will come home from the Sornieth Winter Games she will find out that her husband has ordered the construction of an artificial lake to let her skate all winter as she please. "Are you ready for this my dear?" asks smiling the skydancer "I am for what I look forward is not victory but the joy to skate with you once again" Philippe snickers, his wife sure loves to talk like shakespeare.
GyTxqUF.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489007/48900605_350.png[/img] [b]Slalom[/b] Bucky shivered at the top of the mountain, waiting in an awful, awful line. The odd parts were that he wasn’t shivering because of the -20 degree weather and the wind, nor was he upset that the line was slow or long. “It’s going to be fine Bucky, honestly,” the Fae at his shoulder soothed. “There’s no need to be so nervous. You’ve practiced so hard for days at a time and I’m very proud of you.” She lowered her voice and looked Bucky in the eye. “B, you aren’t going to break. There’s tons of security and I wouldn’t let anyone near you.” Bucky sighed and pulled Pepper into a warm hug. “Thanks, Pep. I know you’re right, but it’s been so long since I’ve been to a town, and now this? It feels like too much at once.” Pepper smiled. “I know it’s overwhelming, but the whole clan wouldn’t have shown up if they didn’t believe in you, you know-“ “Contestant 0027, you’re on deck,” a cold-looking Coatl called out, her voice muffled by the fluffy robes she was wearing. Stepping away from the Tundra, Pepper nuzzled him quickly before preparing to leave. “Lucky number 27! See, you’ll do fine! Now get those skis on and show ‘em what you got!” The fluffy dragon nodded, pulling down his goggles, confidence boosted. As he stepped up to the starting line, he watched his mate take off for the bottom, where he’d soon greet her. “See you at the bottom, Pep! And for goodness sake, get off of the mountain! You’ll freeze!” The last thing he recalled before starting down the slalom course was his laughter as a faint, “No, I won’t!” echoed back. —————————— [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48788193] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/487882/48788193_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Cross-Country Ski[/b] [i]Arctic[/i] grinned as he selected his favorite set of poles; these were a bright indigo with a shimmery snowflake pattern on them, and were the perfect weight for the male Fae. The conditions were gorgeous; the sky was a stunning azure and the air was frigid, the dry weather the previous night ensuring minimal ice. As soon as he glided out of the Tent, the main ski center, joy fizzed through him. Before joining the White Wolves, Arctic didn’t even know what snow was. Bucky, his leader, had taught him to be open-minded, and he had chosen to ski just like Bucky. Although he originally trained for slalom, he found after an especially long trip to town on skis that he really preferred cross-country. When Atlantis brought home news of the Games, Arctic wasn’t sure he’d be good enough, but there was no way he was giving up a fair shot. “Who knew you’d ever end up here?” Arctic turned his head to see Cassie, his best friend, standing by him and echoing his thoughts. “Cassie! I thought you were going to watch Bucky?” Unfortunate as it was, Arctic had insisted his Clanmates go to support their leader, especially with the Tundra as nervous as he was. The Fae didn’t mind competing with no one there, but was happy that Cassie had come. “He’s got the rest of the Clan, he’ll be fine without me. Besides, you get to watch cross-country from the Tent,” she said with a flick of her tail. “[i]They[/i] have hot chocolate,” she oozed, a dreamy look in her eye. Arctic chuckled and rolled his eyes. “Gee, thanks for coming to see [i]me[/i] for very [i]sentimental[/i] reasons. I have to get going,” he added with a glance at the sky. “Enjoy your hot chocolate!”
48900605_350.png

Slalom

Bucky shivered at the top of the mountain, waiting in an awful, awful line. The odd parts were that he wasn’t shivering because of the -20 degree weather and the wind, nor was he upset that the line was slow or long.

“It’s going to be fine Bucky, honestly,” the Fae at his shoulder soothed. “There’s no need to be so nervous. You’ve practiced so hard for days at a time and I’m very proud of you.” She lowered her voice and looked Bucky in the eye. “B, you aren’t going to break. There’s tons of security and I wouldn’t let anyone near you.”

Bucky sighed and pulled Pepper into a warm hug. “Thanks, Pep. I know you’re right, but it’s been so long since I’ve been to a town, and now this? It feels like too much at once.”

Pepper smiled. “I know it’s overwhelming, but the whole clan wouldn’t have shown up if they didn’t believe in you, you know-“

“Contestant 0027, you’re on deck,” a cold-looking Coatl called out, her voice muffled by the fluffy robes she was wearing.

Stepping away from the Tundra, Pepper nuzzled him quickly before preparing to leave. “Lucky number 27! See, you’ll do fine! Now get those skis on and show ‘em what you got!”

The fluffy dragon nodded, pulling down his goggles, confidence boosted. As he stepped up to the starting line, he watched his mate take off for the bottom, where he’d soon greet her. “See you at the bottom, Pep! And for goodness sake, get off of the mountain! You’ll freeze!”

The last thing he recalled before starting down the slalom course was his laughter as a faint, “No, I won’t!” echoed back.

——————————

48788193_350.png

Cross-Country Ski

Arctic grinned as he selected his favorite set of poles; these were a bright indigo with a shimmery snowflake pattern on them, and were the perfect weight for the male Fae. The conditions were gorgeous; the sky was a stunning azure and the air was frigid, the dry weather the previous night ensuring minimal ice.

As soon as he glided out of the Tent, the main ski center, joy fizzed through him. Before joining the White Wolves, Arctic didn’t even know what snow was. Bucky, his leader, had taught him to be open-minded, and he had chosen to ski just like Bucky. Although he originally trained for slalom, he found after an especially long trip to town on skis that he really preferred cross-country. When Atlantis brought home news of the Games, Arctic wasn’t sure he’d be good enough, but there was no way he was giving up a fair shot.

“Who knew you’d ever end up here?” Arctic turned his head to see Cassie, his best friend, standing by him and echoing his thoughts.

“Cassie! I thought you were going to watch Bucky?” Unfortunate as it was, Arctic had insisted his Clanmates go to support their leader, especially with the Tundra as nervous as he was. The Fae didn’t mind competing with no one there, but was happy that Cassie had come.

“He’s got the rest of the Clan, he’ll be fine without me. Besides, you get to watch cross-country from the Tent,” she said with a flick of her tail. “They have hot chocolate,” she oozed, a dreamy look in her eye.

Arctic chuckled and rolled his eyes. “Gee, thanks for coming to see me for very sentimental reasons. I have to get going,” he added with a glance at the sky. “Enjoy your hot chocolate!”
tumblr_inline_nc5kgn3L891scrvs1.gif

Hi, I’m SoldierBarnes! You can call me Soldier or Barnes or any variation you come up with, haha! I’m a Marvel fan, my username honors my favorite character Bucky Barnes. Proud member of the Ice Flight, feel free to add me!

pzVgNA0.png
[center][b]Fourth Event: Alpine Skiing - Slalom[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33399719] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333998/33399719_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Soren[/i][/center] [rule] The brown skydancer stretched a bit in his skis as he waited around at the top of the slalom slope. Though he was interested in giving the sport a try, he had no intention of putting too much stress on his left hind leg in the process. He was here to have fun, not specifically to win. Granted, his clanmate Mesmer had made a surprisingly strong showing at this event last year, but this time the coatl was focused on gathering up enough players to participate in ice hockey instead. When Soren heard no one had volunteered for alpine skiing in his place, he casually commented that he wouldn't mind attempting it, and that was enough to settle the matter. Now he took the time to breathe in the crisp arctic air and enjoy the view from the top of the slope. Regardless of how well he may or may not do, he was quite happy in the moment.
Fourth Event: Alpine Skiing - Slalom

33399719_350.png

Soren

The brown skydancer stretched a bit in his skis as he waited around at the top of the slalom slope. Though he was interested in giving the sport a try, he had no intention of putting too much stress on his left hind leg in the process. He was here to have fun, not specifically to win.

Granted, his clanmate Mesmer had made a surprisingly strong showing at this event last year, but this time the coatl was focused on gathering up enough players to participate in ice hockey instead. When Soren heard no one had volunteered for alpine skiing in his place, he casually commented that he wouldn't mind attempting it, and that was enough to settle the matter.

Now he took the time to breathe in the crisp arctic air and enjoy the view from the top of the slope. Regardless of how well he may or may not do, he was quite happy in the moment.
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
NB: this is NOT AN ENTRY

@AthenaCorvus

Pousseth, after watching the day’s ski-jumping: “I’m telling you, it’s not natural! He’s the only one who wasn’t eager to go get a hot drink afterwards!”
Blackdeath, accompanying a fellow Skydancer on holiday, a rare occasion for them both: “The judges found nothing to question.”
Pousseth: “Ah, they’re too trusting! We need to get to the bottom of this! It’s not fair to the others contestants if he’s cheating! Come on, do your thing, ask him what’s going on!”
Blackdeath: “I am on holiday…” he reminded her.
Poussetth: “Oh, I’m not asking you to hurt him, just back me up here!”

The two dragons approached Krabat. Blackdeath maintained his trademark silence, but Pousseth minced no words, and demanded to know what magic was afoot, that he was not bundled up in the cold. Krabat did not appreciate the accusations, but at least they didn’t beat around the bush. “It’s just candy!” he protested, averting his gaze awkwardly. And then added, with a bit of pride, “I make them myself!”

Candy? Really? Pousseth wasn’t quite sure she believed it. However: “I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions,” she apologized. Krabat seemed to accept that.
“Do you have any left?” she asked more politely. She wanted to see for herself. “We love to try new things. Maybe we could trade? We have some sweets we could share…” She was actually a bit tired of Pralinth’s Pillow Mints, for all they were lightweight and easy to carry, but Krabat’s eyes lit up, and the exchange was made.

They parted company and returned to their lodgings. Pousseth eyed the candies warily. They didn’t look tainted, or like anything special at all, really. She offered one to Blackdeath, but he just shook his head. This was her show. She sniffed it. Hmm, lemony … She popped one in her mouth and sucked on it. “ Mmm, these are pretty good …” and then her pulse increased. “We need to go out!” she said abruptly, “It’s too hot in here!” Was it his imagination, wondered Blackdeath, or was she looking a little pinker than usual …?
NB: this is NOT AN ENTRY

@AthenaCorvus

Pousseth, after watching the day’s ski-jumping: “I’m telling you, it’s not natural! He’s the only one who wasn’t eager to go get a hot drink afterwards!”
Blackdeath, accompanying a fellow Skydancer on holiday, a rare occasion for them both: “The judges found nothing to question.”
Pousseth: “Ah, they’re too trusting! We need to get to the bottom of this! It’s not fair to the others contestants if he’s cheating! Come on, do your thing, ask him what’s going on!”
Blackdeath: “I am on holiday…” he reminded her.
Poussetth: “Oh, I’m not asking you to hurt him, just back me up here!”

The two dragons approached Krabat. Blackdeath maintained his trademark silence, but Pousseth minced no words, and demanded to know what magic was afoot, that he was not bundled up in the cold. Krabat did not appreciate the accusations, but at least they didn’t beat around the bush. “It’s just candy!” he protested, averting his gaze awkwardly. And then added, with a bit of pride, “I make them myself!”

Candy? Really? Pousseth wasn’t quite sure she believed it. However: “I’m sorry I jumped to conclusions,” she apologized. Krabat seemed to accept that.
“Do you have any left?” she asked more politely. She wanted to see for herself. “We love to try new things. Maybe we could trade? We have some sweets we could share…” She was actually a bit tired of Pralinth’s Pillow Mints, for all they were lightweight and easy to carry, but Krabat’s eyes lit up, and the exchange was made.

They parted company and returned to their lodgings. Pousseth eyed the candies warily. They didn’t look tainted, or like anything special at all, really. She offered one to Blackdeath, but he just shook his head. This was her show. She sniffed it. Hmm, lemony … She popped one in her mouth and sucked on it. “ Mmm, these are pretty good …” and then her pulse increased. “We need to go out!” she said abruptly, “It’s too hot in here!” Was it his imagination, wondered Blackdeath, or was she looking a little pinker than usual …?
[center] [size=5]Curling[/size] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34186264] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341863/34186264_350.png[/img] [/url] How did Frost ever get talked into this? The uniform he was wearing squeezed in all the wrong places, and - to be quite frank - he still wasn't too sure what he was supposed to do with this weird stick thing. In fact, what exactly was curling to begin with? Whatever the answer was he needed to learn fast. In just 24 hours he was going to be out there in the [b]arctic[/b] air curling with his team in front of a much too large crowd. Sighing heavily to himself Frost got to work.
Curling

34186264_350.png

How did Frost ever get talked into this? The uniform he was wearing squeezed in all the wrong places, and - to be quite frank - he still wasn't too sure what he was supposed to do with this weird stick thing. In fact, what exactly was curling to begin with? Whatever the answer was he needed to learn fast. In just 24 hours he was going to be out there in the arctic air curling with his team in front of a much too large crowd. Sighing heavily to himself Frost got to work.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
[center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43529840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/435299/43529840.png[/img][/url] Emeralda Forestwarden [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43933066] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439331/43933066_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Ski Jumping[/b] with Gecko [/center] [center][b]Info[/b][/center] What looks like a regular swampy Bogsneak, is acually a Frog. He whose name is Gecko, is a Frog, for real. Gecko truely believes he is a frog, he just ended up bigger than his siblings and parents, nothing unheared of in the swamp, uncle bullfrog swears that he himself is the prove for it that mothers side just tends to be larger than normal. Still, Gecko got invited for the event to perform the jump of all jumps! He is nervous but happy to show his skills! [i]"Ribbit!"[/i] [center][b]Day 4[/b][/center] The strange logs strapped to his feet felt very awkward to him, but the dragons surrounding him ensured its a safety measurement since the sliding over the cold would be dangerous and pretty cold, also they helped him build up the needed speed for the jump. Speed?! The 'frog' was in shock to hear that, he was already a pretty fast hopper! "Riiiiibit!" he quacked in disbelieve but Emeralda, the trustworthy warden of the forest where his home, the swamp, was, stepped in. "Gecko, everything is alright. The ski help you be faster and make a much bigger jump, one nobody of your family would be able to do without. Just give it a try, you said you wanted to show what a good hopper you are, right?" It was true, the arctic landscape doesnt offer much challenge for such a great frog as he his, when he was told about the events, it proved to be something new and interesting. Even his family was invited! 200 seats just for his siblings, parents and other close family members! Puffing up his throat, he gave a proud and echoing sound before going to the start line, prepare for the signale so everybody could she him jump. 3...2...1...START! He led himself slide over the edge, now rushing over the frozen, yet powder like water, crouching down and raise his tail slightly to have more weight up the front. He had watched others doing it and he had to be like them for the perfect jump. The raising hill was in front of him, sliding up and...JUMP! He stretched his feet from him in the air, gliding in the air like a squirrel, like a bat, like the frog after a jump he is. he flew like he was in a dream, the many faces of dragons went past him, all yelling in joy and celebration over his fantastic jump ontop of the ramp, his perfect position, the way his tail flows with the air stream. Suddenly, it hit him. How do you land?! There is no water! In shock he stretched his feet forward, trying to catch himself with the logs that were attached to his feet, praying that he would not be prey of gravity, a sudden WHOMP! made him land, sliding over the line that marked the goal, turning around, he slowly came to an halt but he still fell forward into the snow as he tried to stop himself completly. Next point: Make the perfect landing. [size=2]Note for me: 4/8 events done | 4/7 daily posts done - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2596028/3#post_37442018]Curling with Auriel[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2596028/9#post_37460937]Figure Skating with Bufura[/url] - [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2596028/11#post_37468265]Luge with Starnight[/url] - Ski Jumping with Gecko (This)[/size]

43529840.png

Emeralda
Forestwarden

43933066_350.png

Ski Jumping with Gecko
Info

What looks like a regular swampy Bogsneak, is acually a Frog.
He whose name is Gecko, is a Frog, for real.
Gecko truely believes he is a frog, he just ended up bigger than his siblings and parents, nothing unheared of in the swamp, uncle bullfrog swears that he himself is the prove for it that mothers side just tends to be larger than normal.
Still, Gecko got invited for the event to perform the jump of all jumps! He is nervous but happy to show his skills! "Ribbit!"

Day 4

The strange logs strapped to his feet felt very awkward to him, but the dragons surrounding him ensured its a safety measurement since the sliding over the cold would be dangerous and pretty cold, also they helped him build up the needed speed for the jump.
Speed?! The 'frog' was in shock to hear that, he was already a pretty fast hopper!
"Riiiiibit!" he quacked in disbelieve but Emeralda, the trustworthy warden of the forest where his home, the swamp, was, stepped in.

"Gecko, everything is alright. The ski help you be faster and make a much bigger jump, one nobody of your family would be able to do without. Just give it a try, you said you wanted to show what a good hopper you are, right?"
It was true, the arctic landscape doesnt offer much challenge for such a great frog as he his, when he was told about the events, it proved to be something new and interesting. Even his family was invited! 200 seats just for his siblings, parents and other close family members!

Puffing up his throat, he gave a proud and echoing sound before going to the start line, prepare for the signale so everybody could she him jump.

3...2...1...START!

He led himself slide over the edge, now rushing over the frozen, yet powder like water, crouching down and raise his tail slightly to have more weight up the front. He had watched others doing it and he had to be like them for the perfect jump.
The raising hill was in front of him, sliding up and...JUMP!

He stretched his feet from him in the air, gliding in the air like a squirrel, like a bat, like the frog after a jump he is.
he flew like he was in a dream, the many faces of dragons went past him, all yelling in joy and celebration over his fantastic jump ontop of the ramp, his perfect position, the way his tail flows with the air stream.

Suddenly, it hit him.
How do you land?! There is no water!
In shock he stretched his feet forward, trying to catch himself with the logs that were attached to his feet, praying that he would not be prey of gravity, a sudden WHOMP! made him land, sliding over the line that marked the goal, turning around, he slowly came to an halt but he still fell forward into the snow as he tried to stop himself completly.

Next point: Make the perfect landing.

Note for me: 4/8 events done | 4/7 daily posts done
- Curling with Auriel
- Figure Skating with Bufura
- Luge with Starnight
- Ski Jumping with Gecko (This)
plagueanim1.gif
FR+9 | cQS6PnX.png | german
FObX7rS.png
- No voice to cry suffering. -
No random friend requests
_______
__
f44Zu0R.gif

[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20661222] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/206613/20661222_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3831792] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38318/3831792_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Figure skating[/i][/center] Aiden smiled as he led Nadia onto the ice. "See my dear, didn't I tell you that we would have a wonderful time in the Icefield together?" Nadia smiled back at her mate, hoping her teeth weren't chattering too obviously. While the arctic temperatures barely affected Aiden, she was still shivering despite dressing in layers. "You d-did. I didn't th-think that I w-would like winter sports s-so much, but I do adm-mit that this is f-fun." Despite her best efforts to hide it, Aiden noticed her discomfort. "Is it too cold for you?" he asked out of concern. "I know the temperature's been dropping all week. We can stay indoors and drink something warm if you want." As tempting as the offer sounded, Nadia shook her head. "I'll b-be fine," she insisted. "It's n-not every d-day we get to d-do something like this. Once we get moving, I'm s-sure I'll warm up. Besides," she added with a wink. "I've alw-ways thought that couple sk-skating together was romantic." Aiden smiled. "If you insist, then. Only the very best for my dearest." He took both of her hands in his as they skated further out onto the ice. "If it gets too cold for you, I'm taking you back indoors. But while we're out here..." He suddenly spun Nadia in a twirl, catching her off guard and making her give a small whoop in surprise. "Why don't we have a little fun?" Nadia looked at the dragon she loved and smiled back. "I couldn't agree more."

20661222_350.png

3831792_350.png

Figure skating

Aiden smiled as he led Nadia onto the ice. "See my dear, didn't I tell you that we would have a wonderful time in the Icefield together?"

Nadia smiled back at her mate, hoping her teeth weren't chattering too obviously. While the arctic temperatures barely affected Aiden, she was still shivering despite dressing in layers. "You d-did. I didn't th-think that I w-would like winter sports s-so much, but I do adm-mit that this is f-fun."

Despite her best efforts to hide it, Aiden noticed her discomfort. "Is it too cold for you?" he asked out of concern. "I know the temperature's been dropping all week. We can stay indoors and drink something warm if you want."

As tempting as the offer sounded, Nadia shook her head. "I'll b-be fine," she insisted. "It's n-not every d-day we get to d-do something like this. Once we get moving, I'm s-sure I'll warm up. Besides," she added with a wink. "I've alw-ways thought that couple sk-skating together was romantic."

Aiden smiled. "If you insist, then. Only the very best for my dearest." He took both of her hands in his as they skated further out onto the ice. "If it gets too cold for you, I'm taking you back indoors. But while we're out here..." He suddenly spun Nadia in a twirl, catching her off guard and making her give a small whoop in surprise. "Why don't we have a little fun?"

Nadia looked at the dragon she loved and smiled back. "I couldn't agree more."
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36