Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Through The Rubble [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][item=Clown Charger Fin] [i]Time passes so quick,[/i] Suhail thought [i]How am I supposed to keep up?[/i] Since Fern has taken her home, about a month and a half ago, a ton has happened. Only a day after she was introduced to the wildclaw, Sakona, and the tundra, Otter, they had yet another visitor. They made.. quite an entrance. She was picking for berries for Fern, whom at the time had grown to be a close friend, when all of a sudden the Coatl fell from a branch, right in front of her. Suhail screeched, drawing the attention of Sakona and Otter. Let’s just say they weren’t happy. “Why were you stalking on us?” Suhail recalled Sakona screaming at the newcomer. When the Coatl didn’t speak, Sakona narrowed her eyes “You’re already started on the wrong claw here, what were you doing?” She questioned again. “I didn’t know if you were friendly. Clearly, you aren’t” The Coatl snapped. Sakona just huffed, whipping her head around to otter, who was approaching. “Look, Uh, whatever your name is..” Otter said, clearing his throat. “Kijue.” “Alright, Kijue. Look, normally we’re a friendly group. You just startled us.. that’s all.” Otter stated, shooting a nervous look at Sakona. Suhail had sighed, walking away from the bickering group. Somehow, Kijue convinced the two that he could stay. So now they were up to five. Only a week later, Sakona found two hatchlings. One, a pearlcatcher, another a mirror. They seemed starving, and the pearlcatcher, Eilwyn, had a horrid cough. Even with food, he didn’t make it through the night. On the plus side, the mirror, spirit, did. Suhail darted her eyes around. For the next few weeks, Fern and Kijue grew closer. Maybe a little too close than Suhail would have liked. [i]No,[/i] Suhail thought, [i]They did grow too close.[/i] She shot a gaze over at the others, congratulating the two. No, they’ve been mates for a while. Fern and Kijue had eggs. [rule] [item=Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/3/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] [rule] So uh, yeah. Decided to give it a go.. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was celebrating my birthday and kinda forgot. [rule] @LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle @Bandits[/center]
Clown Charger Fin

Time passes so quick, Suhail thought How am I supposed to keep up?

Since Fern has taken her home, about a month and a half ago, a ton has happened. Only a day after she was introduced to the wildclaw, Sakona, and the tundra, Otter, they had yet another visitor. They made.. quite an entrance.

She was picking for berries for Fern, whom at the time had grown to be a close friend, when all of a sudden the Coatl fell from a branch, right in front of her. Suhail screeched, drawing the attention of Sakona and Otter.

Let’s just say they weren’t happy.

“Why were you stalking on us?” Suhail recalled Sakona screaming at the newcomer. When the Coatl didn’t speak, Sakona narrowed her eyes “You’re already started on the wrong claw here, what were you doing?” She questioned again.

“I didn’t know if you were friendly. Clearly, you aren’t” The Coatl snapped. Sakona just huffed, whipping her head around to otter, who was approaching.

“Look, Uh, whatever your name is..” Otter said, clearing his throat.

“Kijue.”

“Alright, Kijue. Look, normally we’re a friendly group. You just startled us.. that’s all.” Otter stated, shooting a nervous look at Sakona.

Suhail had sighed, walking away from the bickering group. Somehow, Kijue convinced the two that he could stay. So now they were up to five.

Only a week later, Sakona found two hatchlings. One, a pearlcatcher, another a mirror. They seemed starving, and the pearlcatcher, Eilwyn, had a horrid cough.

Even with food, he didn’t make it through the night. On the plus side, the mirror, spirit, did.

Suhail darted her eyes around. For the next few weeks, Fern and Kijue grew closer. Maybe a little too close than Suhail would have liked.

No, Suhail thought, They did grow too close.

She shot a gaze over at the others, congratulating the two.

No, they’ve been mates for a while. Fern and Kijue had eggs.

Pretty Buttercup Tail Bow

2healthy_0dead.png

So uh, yeah. Decided to give it a go.. Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was celebrating my birthday and kinda forgot.

@LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle @Bandits
SVt2S0L.png
@Mythkat Oooooh, a nest! I'll be excited to see how the kids turn out.

Also, happy (slightly belated) birthday! :D
@Mythkat Oooooh, a nest! I'll be excited to see how the kids turn out.

Also, happy (slightly belated) birthday! :D
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
@LingwysticMistic

Thank you! I’m excited, too. Let’s hope luck is on our side!
@LingwysticMistic

Thank you! I’m excited, too. Let’s hope luck is on our side!
SVt2S0L.png
[item=Crimson Emperor] Pinkerton [i]why??[/i] Random.org gave me a ten so meet Linus! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48696983] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486970/48696983_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] @LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle @Bandits (Adding to the main page when I get back.)
Crimson Emperor

Pinkerton why??

Random.org gave me a ten so meet Linus!

48696983_350.png

(Adding to the main page when I get back.)
SVt2S0L.png
Before I get onto today, I didn’t post for two days, meaning I have some work to do. To my luck, only Otter rolled a one or a six (one, in this case.) basically freaking out, I flipped a coin. He got heads. I was so relieved.. [rule] [item=Strangling Root] (That tooltip though..) Sakona layed a gentle claw over the eggs, sighing. The last few days filled her with many emotions. First pride, pride that Fern has found somebody she could settle with. Pride that, what felt like, her adopted daughter had something to focus on, that she too, could have pride in. Then confusion. How could this happen so fast? With what seemed like a total stranger. It was too fast. Grief. She looked at the eggs again, the past flashing before her eyes. She forced her head away. Finally, Hope. Hope that the future wouldn’t dare to repeat itself. [rule] @LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle @Bandits
Before I get onto today, I didn’t post for two days, meaning I have some work to do.

To my luck, only Otter rolled a one or a six (one, in this case.) basically freaking out, I flipped a coin.

He got heads. I was so relieved..

Strangling Root
(That tooltip though..)

Sakona layed a gentle claw over the eggs, sighing. The last few days filled her with many emotions.

First pride, pride that Fern has found somebody she could settle with. Pride that, what felt like, her adopted daughter had something to focus on, that she too, could have pride in.

Then confusion. How could this happen so fast? With what seemed like a total stranger. It was too fast.

Grief. She looked at the eggs again, the past flashing before her eyes. She forced her head away.

Finally, Hope. Hope that the future wouldn’t dare to repeat itself.

SVt2S0L.png
[center][center][b]Stuff happened. Not doing a mini death roll[/b][/center] The nest hatched a while back. Though being two eggs, one survived! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48804434] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488045/48804434_350.png[/img] [/url] So, here’s Amazon! I’ve started training the other as fodder, though, if somebody wants them let me know! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48804435] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488045/48804435_350.png[/img] [/url] [rule] [item=Microcline] [rule] [/center][i]Dear Journal, Something is going to happen. I can feel it in my bones. The same feeling before Eilwyn got sick. Suhail says I’m being dramatic. Otter asked if I wanted to talk about it. I politely declined. It’s not like you’re going to write back. I can’t convince myself otherwise, though. Am I being dramatic? Is it just in my head? Maybe i’ll talk to Sakona. She seems.. somewhat reasonable. Signing off, Spirit.[/i][center] The mirror looked around. Slowly, she hid her Journal. Then, Spirit took off from the group. [@LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle @Bandits][/center]
Stuff happened. Not doing a mini death roll
The nest hatched a while back. Though being two eggs, one survived!

48804434_350.png

So, here’s Amazon!

I’ve started training the other as fodder, though, if somebody wants them let me know!

48804435_350.png

Microcline
Dear Journal,
Something is going to happen. I can feel it in my bones. The same feeling before Eilwyn got sick. Suhail says I’m being dramatic. Otter asked if I wanted to talk about it. I politely declined.
It’s not like you’re going to write back. I can’t convince myself otherwise, though. Am I being dramatic? Is it just in my head? Maybe i’ll talk to Sakona. She seems.. somewhat reasonable.
Signing off,
Spirit.
The mirror looked around. Slowly, she hid her Journal. Then, Spirit took off from the group.
[@LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle @Bandits]
SVt2S0L.png
[center]I’ve been putting this off. You’ll see why. (Pinkerton drops arranged from most recent to least recent.) [rule] [item=Pressed Flower] The Smoke. That was all that filled Linus’ lungs as he scanned around. Like deers sensing danger, many other heads, too, snapped around. Golden red flames burned brightly, and the crackle of the fire ringed in his ears. “Regroup! Don’t leave anybody behind!” Otter’s voice rang out amount the confused and panicked screams. He ran over to the group, Suhail, Fern, Otter, And Sakona. Soon, they were joined by Kijue. The crash Scales were set alit. The fire burned closer, the crackle now unbearable. Now, the sounds of screams filled the air. A flaming branch has fallen on Sakona. The screams soon went silent. Panic roars filled the air. Linus had only a few seconds to process this before his eyes burned. The flames seem to swallow him. Finally, only silence welcomed him to death. ~~~ Amazon knew from the moment he hatched, the odds has chosen him. Now, He could had sworn he was blessed. Only from a distance had he watch his own clan light up in flames. His throat was dry as the screams fell silent. The weight on his back from his hunting trip didn’t seem to matter anymore. The weight of grief struck, and it struck hard. Something crashed next to him. A flash of blue was catch from the corner of his eye. It was a mirror. Spirit, to be specific. He wasn’t the sole survivor after all. [rule] [item=Scholar] x2 Legit this wipped out the entire clan except Amazon and Spirit. If anybody would like a certain dragon please tell me! [rule] @LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle @Bandits[/center]
I’ve been putting this off.
You’ll see why.
(Pinkerton drops arranged from most recent to least recent.)
Pressed Flower

The Smoke.

That was all that filled Linus’ lungs as he scanned around. Like deers sensing danger, many other heads, too, snapped around. Golden red flames burned brightly, and the crackle of the fire ringed in his ears.

“Regroup! Don’t leave anybody behind!” Otter’s voice rang out amount the confused and panicked screams. He ran over to the group, Suhail, Fern, Otter, And Sakona. Soon, they were joined by Kijue.

The crash

Scales were set alit. The fire burned closer, the crackle now unbearable. Now, the sounds of screams filled the air.

A flaming branch has fallen on Sakona. The screams soon went silent.

Panic roars filled the air. Linus had only a few seconds to process this before his eyes burned. The flames seem to swallow him.

Finally, only silence welcomed him to death.

~~~

Amazon knew from the moment he hatched, the odds has chosen him. Now, He could had sworn he was blessed.

Only from a distance had he watch his own clan light up in flames. His throat was dry as the screams fell silent. The weight on his back from his hunting trip didn’t seem to matter anymore. The weight of grief struck, and it struck hard.

Something crashed next to him. A flash of blue was catch from the corner of his eye.

It was a mirror. Spirit, to be specific.

He wasn’t the sole survivor after all.

Scholar x2
Legit this wipped out the entire clan except Amazon and Spirit.
If anybody would like a certain dragon please tell me!
SVt2S0L.png
@Mythkat Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo DDD:
@Mythkat Oh nooooooooooooooooooooo DDD:
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im gonna heckin kill pink
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im gonna heckin kill pink
hi my names quat and welcome to hell
@Mythkat
I just stumbled upon this thread and I fell in love with all these babies ;^; And now they're dead... 2 things. 1) Can you add me to the pinglist? and 2) If Kijue is available, I wanna make him a part of my lair! He's such a good dude and he can do as many stupid things as he likes ;w;
@Mythkat
I just stumbled upon this thread and I fell in love with all these babies ;^; And now they're dead... 2 things. 1) Can you add me to the pinglist? and 2) If Kijue is available, I wanna make him a part of my lair! He's such a good dude and he can do as many stupid things as he likes ;w;
He/Him
1 2 3 4 5 6