Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Through The Rubble [Pinkerlocke]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mythkat

Oh no, not the eggs! :(((

Interesting start, though--I'd love to be on the pinglist. :)
@Mythkat

Oh no, not the eggs! :(((

Interesting start, though--I'd love to be on the pinglist. :)
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
@LingwysticMistic
Adding you right now!

I know, it’s kinda sad, though I feel like it’ll build her character. Who knows? Maybe in the future she’ll have another go, eh?

How do you like otter’s personality. Felt like it was a bit bland so I added a nerdy explorer side to him.
@LingwysticMistic
Adding you right now!

I know, it’s kinda sad, though I feel like it’ll build her character. Who knows? Maybe in the future she’ll have another go, eh?

How do you like otter’s personality. Felt like it was a bit bland so I added a nerdy explorer side to him.
SVt2S0L.png
@Mythkat

I like Otter so far! I have a secret soft spot for Tundras, LOL. I'll be interested to see how he and the others get along.
@Mythkat

I like Otter so far! I have a secret soft spot for Tundras, LOL. I'll be interested to see how he and the others get along.
not de eggies
not de eggies
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
@iiswizzle

Yeh the eggies.

Jackir eggiess

Pinglist?
@iiswizzle

Yeh the eggies.

Jackir eggiess

Pinglist?
SVt2S0L.png
Yus
Yus
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
[center][item=Tadhop beanie] [i]Trinket already? Hmm. Alright then.[/i] I’m currently getting art for Sakona. Might be a while, as the artist seems pretty lined up. To no worries, though. I’ll add it in when it’s finished. Enjoy some lore for now. [/center] [rule] [center]Kijue did stupid things. He knew that. He just wished he would stop doing stupid things. Shivering wet, he perched on the top of a clutter of broken trees, laying on the ground. His stomach rumbled, and he was alone. Great. Kijue thought back to the events that happened. His [i]stupid[/i] decisions. He had finally found the river when something had knocked him off his feet. Startled, he looked around, to find nothing.. He gasped as it hit again. It was coming from the [i]ground. [/i] Unsure What He was supposed to do in a event like this, he dove in the river. So many things could have gone wrong. Some trees could have fallen into the river, either braking his bones of trapping him under. The current could have been too strong, sweeping him away. And that’s what happened. His biggest regret, though? Not grabbing any food. Now he was alone, in the middle of nowhere. Hungry, and unsure where his brother is. “It’s going to be a long night, isn’t it?” He sighed as the light of day began to dim.[/center] [rule] @LingwysticMistic @iiswizzle So? How was it. I was actually hoping to get some Coli action, to no luck.
Tadhop Beanie
Trinket already? Hmm. Alright then.

I’m currently getting art for Sakona. Might be a while, as the artist seems pretty lined up. To no worries, though. I’ll add it in when it’s finished. Enjoy some lore for now.

Kijue did stupid things. He knew that. He just wished he would stop doing stupid things.

Shivering wet, he perched on the top of a clutter of broken trees, laying on the ground. His stomach rumbled, and he was alone. Great. Kijue thought back to the events that happened. His stupid decisions.

He had finally found the river when something had knocked him off his feet. Startled, he looked around, to find nothing.. He gasped as it hit again. It was coming from the ground. Unsure What He was supposed to do in a event like this, he dove in the river.

So many things could have gone wrong. Some trees could have fallen into the river, either braking his bones of trapping him under. The current could have been too strong, sweeping him away.

And that’s what happened.

His biggest regret, though? Not grabbing any food. Now he was alone, in the middle of nowhere. Hungry, and unsure where his brother is.

“It’s going to be a long night, isn’t it?” He sighed as the light of day began to dim.

@LingwysticMistic @iiswizzle

So? How was it. I was actually hoping to get some Coli action, to no luck.
SVt2S0L.png
[quote]Kijue did stupid things. He knew that. He just wished he would stop doing stupid things.[/quote] This is the most relatable thing I've read all month. Kijue is now my son, and no one can tell me any different. XD
Quote:
Kijue did stupid things. He knew that. He just wished he would stop doing stupid things.

This is the most relatable thing I've read all month. Kijue is now my son, and no one can tell me any different. XD
[quote name="LingwysticMistic" date="2018-12-16 08:01:55" ] [quote]Kijue did stupid things. He knew that. He just wished he would stop doing stupid things.[/quote] This is the most relatable thing I've read all month. Kijue is now my son, and no one can tell me any different. XD [/quote] I accept this @LingwysticMistic
LingwysticMistic wrote on 2018-12-16 08:01:55:
Quote:

This is the most relatable thing I've read all month. Kijue is now my son, and no one can tell me any different. XD

I accept this
@LingwysticMistic
SVt2S0L.png
[center] [item=Parched Clay Jar] Don’t do this Pinkerton. Ordered a coatl adoptable for Kijue <3 [rule] Sakona let out a pained cry. Her limbs struggled to break free from her unruly prison. She let out another pained cry. Flopping to the ground in defeat. “I hate you.” She cursed at the fallen ruin of her temple. “I swear to—“ her struggling words were cut off suddenly. Something caught her eye. She reached out her talons to touch the smooth surface. A spark of hope shot through her. Realism sank in. She couldn’t help her eggs now. She was on her own. Holding up the dusty egg shell, she sighed. Still, she was back to square one. Getting herself un-pined. “S-Somebody help!” She cried out nervously. “Please!” It was hours before she heard a reply. “Hello? Loud yelling dragon in the need for help?” Sakona let out a light hearted laugh. “Er—Over here?” She called out. Sooner than later, a male tundra appeared. “Oh.. Oh dear.. Let’s see if I can help.” He said, eyeing the situation. [rule][/center] @LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle I had no idea what to write, really. I feel like once we get the three together, it should go a bit smoother.
Parched Clay Jar

Don’t do this Pinkerton.

Ordered a coatl adoptable for Kijue <3

Sakona let out a pained cry. Her limbs struggled to break free from her unruly prison. She let out another pained cry. Flopping to the ground in defeat.

“I hate you.” She cursed at the fallen ruin of her temple. “I swear to—“ her struggling words were cut off suddenly. Something caught her eye. She reached out her talons to touch the smooth surface.

A spark of hope shot through her. Realism sank in. She couldn’t help her eggs now. She was on her own.

Holding up the dusty egg shell, she sighed. Still, she was back to square one. Getting herself un-pined.

“S-Somebody help!” She cried out nervously. “Please!”

It was hours before she heard a reply.

“Hello? Loud yelling dragon in the need for help?” Sakona let out a light hearted laugh.

“Er—Over here?” She called out. Sooner than later, a male tundra appeared.

“Oh.. Oh dear.. Let’s see if I can help.” He said, eyeing the situation.

@LingwysticMistic @iiSwizzle I had no idea what to write, really. I feel like once we get the three together, it should go a bit smoother.
SVt2S0L.png
1 2 3 4 5 6