Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Grind/Lore-locke] The Universal Space
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The Universal Space
Coliseum Grinding Lore Challenge
Hello! :D This is my personal hybrid challenge, which I'm doing with hopes of both getting inspiration for expanding my lore and making grinding in the Coliseum a bit more fun. And setting some goals for said grinding as well, because keeping focus is hard,

Although I basically adapted the idea of Pinkerlocke as the core mechanic for this challenge, I'm not sure you can call it one. There is certainly not going to be much drama here, but there will be a lot of characters switching around. Probably. And it is likely to be quite long - until I either fail, get bored or win. XD

The lore idea itself is based around the fact that my lair has a lot of completely separate lore types - alternate worlds, one might say! :D So what does happen when these worlds meet? Hopefully, something fun. Especially when you just throw a bunch of characters into an abstract illusion and have them cooperating to do... something. I want to make it ridiculous and confuse my own characters as much as I can!

First day
The Universal Space
Coliseum Grinding Lore Challenge
Hello! :D This is my personal hybrid challenge, which I'm doing with hopes of both getting inspiration for expanding my lore and making grinding in the Coliseum a bit more fun. And setting some goals for said grinding as well, because keeping focus is hard,

Although I basically adapted the idea of Pinkerlocke as the core mechanic for this challenge, I'm not sure you can call it one. There is certainly not going to be much drama here, but there will be a lot of characters switching around. Probably. And it is likely to be quite long - until I either fail, get bored or win. XD

The lore idea itself is based around the fact that my lair has a lot of completely separate lore types - alternate worlds, one might say! :D So what does happen when these worlds meet? Hopefully, something fun. Especially when you just throw a bunch of characters into an abstract illusion and have them cooperating to do... something. I want to make it ridiculous and confuse my own characters as much as I can!

First day
...I'm a cactus.
78.png Ping: @CactusElixir
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Vote-controlled dragon journey! Check it out, the more the merrier. :D
Basic Rules

The Active Group
The active group always consists of three dragons, and they are the ones who fight in Coliseum. For most of the fighting sessions, the group can take breaks between matches, but cannot flee from any. Group can only use potions that were dropped during the challenge (...I never use potions anyway). Active dragons can freely spend ability points or modify their stones, no matter where said stones came from.

Support Dragons
Each dragons has an unlock condition. It can be fulfilled once, and after that the dragon is considered unlocked as support. Once the dragon is unlocked, they can be summoned to the group for a day, but only if the group currently has someone from the same category (see below). They can be swapped with someone from the group back and forth at any moment for any number of matches. Only one support dragon can be active each day.
Mage dragons can use supports from other categories, but only if there are no available dragons from the correct categories. As a price for using this ability, mage must be replaced by the summoned dragon for the whole day.
If everyone from the same category are eliminated, they can be used as support by any category's leader.
If all of the leaders are eliminated as well... things aren't going good, are they?

Energy
The group has three shared "points of energy". Any defeat - which is a full wipe of the group - decreases the number by one. Once it reaches zero, the dragon who joined earlier than the others is eliminated from the challenge and is replaced by randomly picked dragon on the next day. Eliminated dragons cannot return to the active group, but can still be unlocked and used as a support. After a new dragon added to the group, enegy replenishes back to three.
The energy can drop below zero: if it reaches -3, another dragons is eliminated, and then another for -6. Extra points of lost energy in cases of -1/2/4/5 are substracted from the next day's energy.

Group change
By elimination
(the whole mechanic was added 25.12.18)
If the whole group is eliminated in one day, the new group start with a full energy despite any extra lost points of energy. However, they must complete a special challenge in addition to the daily one!

Chaotic Meeting
(Group Change - Elimination)
Before the daily challenge, the following three mini-events must be completed!
The group cannot summon dragons for this one. Loot from it still counts as usual towards unlock goals, but not daily challenge. Also, battlestones and stats cannot be changed before first stage, but can be change between stages.
1) The group must complete 10 consecutive matches in the venue of average group level (case of i.5 rounding up). If at least half of these matches were won, consider it a success.
2) Each dragon is assigned a random venue. They must complete 3 (non-consecutive) matches in it solo. If each dragon won at least one OR one of the dragons won all three, consider it a success.
3) Each possible duo of the group must complete a match in the venue of average group level (if it changed, use the new one). If at least two succeed, consider it a success.
The group loses energy equal to the number of failed challenges. If all three were failed, the whole group is eliminated.

By level 25
If the whole group reaches maximum level (25), they must complete the next day as usual and then complete the following days until a rare drop (gene, elimination, egg, apparel, vista, boss familiar) appears. On the following day after the day the drop appeared the group must change as noted below.

Planned Meeting
(Group Change - Level)
The new group is formed by categories. For each of the dragons of previous group someone from the same category is randomly chosen. If there's no one available in the category, the dragon is chosen randomly out of all available categories.
After the group is formed, the day proceeds as normal with one exception: the group is invulnerable to defeats during that day, and their energy will stay at 3/3 at the end no matter the number of defeats.

Ending Conditions
The challenge is considered failed if every dragon, including the active group ones, is eliminated.
The challenge is considered won if every dragon, including the active group ones, is unlocked.
Basic Rules

The Active Group
The active group always consists of three dragons, and they are the ones who fight in Coliseum. For most of the fighting sessions, the group can take breaks between matches, but cannot flee from any. Group can only use potions that were dropped during the challenge (...I never use potions anyway). Active dragons can freely spend ability points or modify their stones, no matter where said stones came from.

Support Dragons
Each dragons has an unlock condition. It can be fulfilled once, and after that the dragon is considered unlocked as support. Once the dragon is unlocked, they can be summoned to the group for a day, but only if the group currently has someone from the same category (see below). They can be swapped with someone from the group back and forth at any moment for any number of matches. Only one support dragon can be active each day.
Mage dragons can use supports from other categories, but only if there are no available dragons from the correct categories. As a price for using this ability, mage must be replaced by the summoned dragon for the whole day.
If everyone from the same category are eliminated, they can be used as support by any category's leader.
If all of the leaders are eliminated as well... things aren't going good, are they?

Energy
The group has three shared "points of energy". Any defeat - which is a full wipe of the group - decreases the number by one. Once it reaches zero, the dragon who joined earlier than the others is eliminated from the challenge and is replaced by randomly picked dragon on the next day. Eliminated dragons cannot return to the active group, but can still be unlocked and used as a support. After a new dragon added to the group, enegy replenishes back to three.
The energy can drop below zero: if it reaches -3, another dragons is eliminated, and then another for -6. Extra points of lost energy in cases of -1/2/4/5 are substracted from the next day's energy.

Group change
By elimination
(the whole mechanic was added 25.12.18)
If the whole group is eliminated in one day, the new group start with a full energy despite any extra lost points of energy. However, they must complete a special challenge in addition to the daily one!

Chaotic Meeting
(Group Change - Elimination)
Before the daily challenge, the following three mini-events must be completed!
The group cannot summon dragons for this one. Loot from it still counts as usual towards unlock goals, but not daily challenge. Also, battlestones and stats cannot be changed before first stage, but can be change between stages.
1) The group must complete 10 consecutive matches in the venue of average group level (case of i.5 rounding up). If at least half of these matches were won, consider it a success.
2) Each dragon is assigned a random venue. They must complete 3 (non-consecutive) matches in it solo. If each dragon won at least one OR one of the dragons won all three, consider it a success.
3) Each possible duo of the group must complete a match in the venue of average group level (if it changed, use the new one). If at least two succeed, consider it a success.
The group loses energy equal to the number of failed challenges. If all three were failed, the whole group is eliminated.

By level 25
If the whole group reaches maximum level (25), they must complete the next day as usual and then complete the following days until a rare drop (gene, elimination, egg, apparel, vista, boss familiar) appears. On the following day after the day the drop appeared the group must change as noted below.

Planned Meeting
(Group Change - Level)
The new group is formed by categories. For each of the dragons of previous group someone from the same category is randomly chosen. If there's no one available in the category, the dragon is chosen randomly out of all available categories.
After the group is formed, the day proceeds as normal with one exception: the group is invulnerable to defeats during that day, and their energy will stay at 3/3 at the end no matter the number of defeats.

Ending Conditions
The challenge is considered failed if every dragon, including the active group ones, is eliminated.
The challenge is considered won if every dragon, including the active group ones, is unlocked.
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Pinkerton & Crim Rules

Group Level
Group level = the same level as the group's highest level dragon's. If two venues fit this level, group can choose either or alternate between them if it's allowed by the action.
If the group level changes during the action (highest level dragon levels up), the group cannot switch venues - the change is irrelevant until the end of the day.

Rule of balance (added 14.12.18): if two of the dragons in the group have 5+ level difference with the highest level dragon (for example, dragons have 5, 10 and 15 levels respectively), the group level can be dropped to the average level of the group (in this case, 10). Case of i.5 rounding up.
Update from 17.12.18: level difference of 10+ changed to 5+.

Pinkerton Rules
Each type of items corresponds with an action that must be performed.
If the group fails a challenge (i.e. I have no time to finish it or I'm very unlucky), it loses a point of "energy" by the end of the day.

Food Item: Supply Run
The group must scout the wilderness for supplies. Complete matches in a venue of group level or a venue next to it (one level higher or lower, usually) until 200** points of food of correct type are gathered or a rare drop appears (eggs, scrolls, eliminate, apparel, boss familiar, vista*, crate***) or 5 battle stone/familiar drops happen****. Matches don't need to be consecutive, venues can be switched.

*Added 10.01.19
**Changed from 300 to 200 on 17.01.19 - it was taking way longer than any of other events.
*** Added 25.01.19
****Added 24.02.19

Familiar: Looking Around
Complete 40 matches in the venue that this familiar is from. If the venue is too high level* or familiar is not from any venue (can this happen?), do the same with the venue of the group level - in case of high level venue, venues can be switched at will, with numbers of matches shared. Matches don't need to be consecutive.

*Old condition: more than 1 level off the highest available dragon level.
*New condition (added 17.12.18): 5+ levels off the average level; case of i.5 rounding up.

Apparel: Echoes of Home
Either complete matches until one of the dragons related to one of the dragons in the group is unlocked or write lore for one of the related dragons. Venues can be chosen and switched by will, matches don't need to be consecutive. The unlock/match goal can also be changed.

Trinket: It's Magic!
Something strange is happening. A venue is randomly picked, and depending on its level in relation to the group level, an action must be performed.

Lower than group level: complete 40 matches in the venue.
Same as group level: fight in the venue until the highest level dragon levels up. If the highest level dragon is level 25, fight until the second to highest level dragon levels up, and likewise for the third one if both are level 25. If every dragon is level 25, just complete 30 matches.
Higher than group level*: try to complete a match in the venue in 5 tries. If it's a success, write about it (optionally), count no defeats for the group and complete 30 matches in any other venues! If not, complete 20 matches in the venue of group level and count only one defeat for the group (if it causes one of the dragons to be eliminated, do it at the end of the day).

*Rule added 20.12.18: five matches in the original venue cannot be completed with the help of a summoned dragon. 30/20 matches after victory/defeat respectively can be completed with a summoned dragon.

Material: Lore-building
Got material to build the lore! One of the dragons from the group is randomly picked, and must have some new lore written for them. If they already have too much lore in comparison with others in their category, pick someone else from the category.

Battle Stone: A Battle
The group was attacked. Complete matches in the venue of group level until special condition - which depends on the type of the stone - is fullfilled.
Energy Stone: complete 20 consecutive matches. If the group faces defeat, continue counting from where they left off, but count this defeat as two. All following defeats count as one.
Ability Stone: every dragon levels up at least once (except lvl 25 dragons, of course). If every dragon is level 25, just complete 10 consecutive matches. If it's somehow failed, follow the rules for defeat from Energy Stone's note.
Augment Stone: achieve a battle stone drop or complete 50 matches.
Accessory Stone: achieve an apparel drop or complete 50 matches.

Crim Rules
Crim is acting like a prompt giver in this one. The items she requests at the moment of writing lore for the day are prompts that have to somehow be integrated into the day's note. They don't have to be used literally - but they might be! Just going to have some fun with it, that's all.
As a bonus, if Crim requests an uncommon or rare drop (boss familiar, apparel, boss item, any battle stone which is not Energy, Fragment, Slash or Bolt) which already dropped during the challenge, the group may recover one point of energy! It can even happen many times, for each of the requests!

...they both rule!
Pinkerton & Crim Rules

Group Level
Group level = the same level as the group's highest level dragon's. If two venues fit this level, group can choose either or alternate between them if it's allowed by the action.
If the group level changes during the action (highest level dragon levels up), the group cannot switch venues - the change is irrelevant until the end of the day.

Rule of balance (added 14.12.18): if two of the dragons in the group have 5+ level difference with the highest level dragon (for example, dragons have 5, 10 and 15 levels respectively), the group level can be dropped to the average level of the group (in this case, 10). Case of i.5 rounding up.
Update from 17.12.18: level difference of 10+ changed to 5+.

Pinkerton Rules
Each type of items corresponds with an action that must be performed.
If the group fails a challenge (i.e. I have no time to finish it or I'm very unlucky), it loses a point of "energy" by the end of the day.

Food Item: Supply Run
The group must scout the wilderness for supplies. Complete matches in a venue of group level or a venue next to it (one level higher or lower, usually) until 200** points of food of correct type are gathered or a rare drop appears (eggs, scrolls, eliminate, apparel, boss familiar, vista*, crate***) or 5 battle stone/familiar drops happen****. Matches don't need to be consecutive, venues can be switched.

*Added 10.01.19
**Changed from 300 to 200 on 17.01.19 - it was taking way longer than any of other events.
*** Added 25.01.19
****Added 24.02.19

Familiar: Looking Around
Complete 40 matches in the venue that this familiar is from. If the venue is too high level* or familiar is not from any venue (can this happen?), do the same with the venue of the group level - in case of high level venue, venues can be switched at will, with numbers of matches shared. Matches don't need to be consecutive.

*Old condition: more than 1 level off the highest available dragon level.
*New condition (added 17.12.18): 5+ levels off the average level; case of i.5 rounding up.

Apparel: Echoes of Home
Either complete matches until one of the dragons related to one of the dragons in the group is unlocked or write lore for one of the related dragons. Venues can be chosen and switched by will, matches don't need to be consecutive. The unlock/match goal can also be changed.

Trinket: It's Magic!
Something strange is happening. A venue is randomly picked, and depending on its level in relation to the group level, an action must be performed.

Lower than group level: complete 40 matches in the venue.
Same as group level: fight in the venue until the highest level dragon levels up. If the highest level dragon is level 25, fight until the second to highest level dragon levels up, and likewise for the third one if both are level 25. If every dragon is level 25, just complete 30 matches.
Higher than group level*: try to complete a match in the venue in 5 tries. If it's a success, write about it (optionally), count no defeats for the group and complete 30 matches in any other venues! If not, complete 20 matches in the venue of group level and count only one defeat for the group (if it causes one of the dragons to be eliminated, do it at the end of the day).

*Rule added 20.12.18: five matches in the original venue cannot be completed with the help of a summoned dragon. 30/20 matches after victory/defeat respectively can be completed with a summoned dragon.

Material: Lore-building
Got material to build the lore! One of the dragons from the group is randomly picked, and must have some new lore written for them. If they already have too much lore in comparison with others in their category, pick someone else from the category.

Battle Stone: A Battle
The group was attacked. Complete matches in the venue of group level until special condition - which depends on the type of the stone - is fullfilled.
Energy Stone: complete 20 consecutive matches. If the group faces defeat, continue counting from where they left off, but count this defeat as two. All following defeats count as one.
Ability Stone: every dragon levels up at least once (except lvl 25 dragons, of course). If every dragon is level 25, just complete 10 consecutive matches. If it's somehow failed, follow the rules for defeat from Energy Stone's note.
Augment Stone: achieve a battle stone drop or complete 50 matches.
Accessory Stone: achieve an apparel drop or complete 50 matches.

Crim Rules
Crim is acting like a prompt giver in this one. The items she requests at the moment of writing lore for the day are prompts that have to somehow be integrated into the day's note. They don't have to be used literally - but they might be! Just going to have some fun with it, that's all.
As a bonus, if Crim requests an uncommon or rare drop (boss familiar, apparel, boss item, any battle stone which is not Energy, Fragment, Slash or Bolt) which already dropped during the challenge, the group may recover one point of energy! It can even happen many times, for each of the requests!

...they both rule!
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
[center][size=5]Character List[/size] (by categories, with unlock consitions)[/center] I'm using almost my whole lair for this game, so this list is kinda long! The items are the drops which should happen for the character to be unlocked - and simultaneously the goals of this challenge. Not in the challenge: everyone after Electrum, including himself. He is just observing. [size=5]Legend[/size] Locked [color=green]Unlocked[/color] [b]Leader[/b] [u]Mage[/u] [s]Eliminated[/s] *Left challenge by level [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=41726712][b]Nomads[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [b]Percival*[/b] (25) [item=Rally] [color=green][b]Zoe[/b][/color] (10) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Dented Iron Helmet] [u]Gregory[/u] (9) [item=Gray Wizard Hat] [nextcol] Coral (1) [item=Aid] Iris (1) [size=1]Any colour of Hank[/size] [item=Rose Highnoon Hank] [color=green][s]Newton[/s][/color] (8) [item=Major Health Potion] [nextcol] Caroline (25) [item=Primary Gene: Python] [color=green][u]Roger[/u][/color] (25) [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [color=green]Sylvester[/color] (25) [item=Concentration] [nextcol] Will (1) [item=Ebony Antlers] Malcolm (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Navy Wing Wraps] Nessa (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf] [nextcol] [color=green][s]Nora[/s][/color] (15) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Teardrop Chroma Armlet] [color=green]Lucius (6)[/color] [item=Bolster] [color=green][u]Argus[/u][/color] (1) [size=1]Any runestone[/size] [item=Arcane Runestone] [nextcol] [color=green][u]Albus[/u][/color] (1) [item=Enfeeble] [color=green]Maeve[/color] (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=41060425][b]Alchemists[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [b]Tincture[/b] (6) [item=Tincture of Dissolution] [color=green][b]Lead[/b][/color] (13) [item=Shale Hybrid Fragment] [color=green]Benzine[/color] (9) [item=Obsidian Hybrid Fragment] Potion (5) [item=Blue Warrior Face Mask] [nextcol] Vermilion (5) [item=Bleached Peacekeeping Vest] [color=green]Alkahest[/color] (5) [size=1]Any unique location chest[/size] [item=Pearly Shell] [color=green]Crocus*[/color] (25) [item=Regeneration] [s]Ether[/s] (17) [item=Gold Steampunk Spats] [nextcol] Quintessence (1) [item=Rusted Treasure Chest] Alkane (4) [size=1]Any boss familiar[/size] [item= Thunderstomp] [color=green]Vinyl[/color] (3) [item=Berserker] [color=green][s]Ozone[/s][/color] (20) [item=Shock] [nextcol] [color=green]Balsam[/color] (5) [item=Eliminate] Brass (1) [item=Scholar] Ember (1) [item=Ambush] Cuprite (1) [item=Simple Pearly Wing Bangles] [nextcol] [color=green]Pyrite[/color] (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards] [color=green]Tar[/color] (1) [item=Glass Hybrid Fragment] [s]Wolfram[/s] (13) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Shabby Waistcoat] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=42066122][b]Elta[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [b]Whisper[/b] (1) [item=Simple Copper Bracelets] [nextcol] [s][u]Corrosion[/u][/s] (8) [item=Simple Copper Wing Bangles] [nextcol] Count (1) [item=Red Fedora] [nextcol] Abyss (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=42772534][b]Forest magic[/b][/url][/center] [columns] Moss (1) [size=1]Any cape[/size] [item=Gladewalker Cape] [nextcol] [u]Edelweiss[/u] (1) [item=Simple Pearly Bracelets] [nextcol] [s][u]Pine[/u][/s] (9) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow] [nextcol] Mechanic (4) [item=Brass Steampunk Spats] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=28683662][b]Void[/b][/url][/center] [columns] Clockwork (1) [item=Haste] [nextcol] [color=green]Rust[/color] (1) [size=1]Any skin crate[/size] [item=Bluemoon Aviar Crate] [nextcol] [s]Wire[/s] (11) [item=Dew Laden White Rose] [nextcol] Engine (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Copper Filigree Banner] [nextcol] [color=green]Mosaic[/color] (1) [item=Enamor] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=41857850][b]Barque[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [s][b]Desmond[/b][/s] (14) [item=Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs] Whiskey (1) [item=Prim Highnoon Spurs] [nextcol] Sunrise (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Morganite Flourish Wing Drape] Tangerine (1) [item=Pauper's Brown Fez] [nextcol] [color=green]Banana (1)[/color] [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Bubbly Bisque Locket] [color=green]Ten[/color] (1) [item=Sear] [nextcol] [u]Lucky*[/u] (-) [size=1]Any deity doll[/size] [item=Soft Lightweaver Idol] [/columns] *Since Lucky is a perma-bab dragon, instead of summoning him, the group can heal one "life" or use his ability as a mage to summon other dragon. (His action still counts as summoning.) [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=43170566][b]Rangers[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [color=green]Cadbury[/color] (3) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Forest Green Leg Wraps] [nextcol] [s][b]Mirabelle[/b][/s] (14) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Weathered Scale Bracers] [nextcol] Arian (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Toxophilite's Cape] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=45857733][b][/b][b]Siblings of Chaos[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [s]Pomegranate[/s] (25) [item=Cleaver] [nextcol] Carambola* (25) [item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow] [nextcol] [u]Oracle[/u] (1) [item=Reflect] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=41574545][b]Fairytale[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [u]Cinnamon[/u] (1) [item=Sap] Sugar (1) [item=Heatherbed Lily] [nextcol] [u]Mint[/u] (1) [item=Pretty White Neck Bow] [b]Waffle[/b] (1) [item=Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow] [nextcol] Marshmallow (1) [item=Pretty Pink Neck Bow] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=42634351][b]Mountain Side[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [color=green][b]Mountain[/b][/color] (5) [item=Discipline] [color=green][u]Grassland[/u][/color] (1) [size=1]Any vista[/size] [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle] [nextcol] Mistral (1) [item=Sunsong Haori] Delta (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Nomad's Sandwastes Sash] [nextcol] [color=green][s][u]Peresvet[/u][/s][/color] (12) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Blooming Woodwing] Ezhevika (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Green Lace Wristlet] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=42864259][b][/b]The Plague[/url][/center] (everyone from the group eliminated) [columns] [s]Eucalyptus[/s] (16) [item=White Linen Neck Wrap] [nextcol] [s]Aspen[/s] (15) [item=Romantic Red Rose] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=388544&did=41581867][b]Empire[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [color=green][b]Sunbeam[/b][/color] (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Scarlet Wooly Tail] [nextcol] [s][b]Dew[/b][/s] (19) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Midnight Sandwastes Turban] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=388544&did=42146930][b]Honored[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [color=green]Samuel[/color] (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Date Plumed Anklets] [nextcol] Vapourre (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Collar] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=41679189][b]Guardians[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [color=green]Kiwi[/color] (1) [size=1]Any scar[/size] [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] [nextcol] Mango (1) [item=Field Manual] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=42493871][b]Actors and Bakers[/b][/url][/center] [columns] Dice (1) [item=White Fedora] [nextcol] Cookie (1) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Swallow's Wing Fans] [nextcol] Spice (1) [item=Red Rose Corsage] [nextcol] [color=green]Flash[/color] (5) [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=40155344][b]Numbers[/b][/url][/center] [columns] [color=green]Data[/color] (1) [item=Disorient] [nextcol] Flow (1) [item=Congeal] [nextcol] [s]Nebula[/s] (10) [item=Blue and Green Flair Scarf] [nextcol] [s]Gear[/s] (15) [size=1]Any item from this set[/size] [item=Wavespun Feathered Wings] [/columns] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=388544&tab=dragon&did=45863087][b]Dark Forest[/b][/url][/center] [columns] Nightmare (1) [item= Crown of Bones] [color=green][u]Alpenglow[/u][/color] (1) [item=Shroud] [nextcol] [s][u][b]Sylvanshine[/b][/u][/s] (8) [item=Swamp Kelpie Mane] Dragonfly (1) [item=Blue Birdskull Legband] [nextcol] [color=green]Ivy[/color] (1) [item=Envenom] [/columns] [center][b]Solo Dragons[/b][/center] These dragons cannot be summoned by category, the only ones who can call them are Leaders (disregarding the category elimination rule) and Mages. [columns] Acetone (4) [item=Contaminate] [color=green][u]Glucose[/u][/color] (1) [item=Drown] [nextcol] [s]Sparkle[/s] (8) [item=Scroll of Renaming] [color=green][u]Zaeri[/u][/color] (10) [item=Ward] [nextcol] [color=green]Walnut[/color] (1) [item=Fossilize] Ochre (1) [item=Tawny Antlers] [nextcol] [color=green]Mint[/color] (1) [size=1]Any unhatched egg[/size] [item=Unhatched Wind Egg] [/columns]
Character List
(by categories, with unlock consitions)
I'm using almost my whole lair for this game, so this list is kinda long! The items are the drops which should happen for the character to be unlocked - and simultaneously the goals of this challenge.
Not in the challenge: everyone after Electrum, including himself. He is just observing.

Legend
Unlocked
Leader
Mage
Eliminated
*Left challenge by level
Percival* (25)
Rally
Zoe (10)
Any item from this set
Dented Iron Helmet
Gregory (9)
Gray Wizard Hat
Coral (1)
Aid
Iris (1)
Any colour of Hank
Rose Highnoon Hank
Newton (8)
Major Health Potion
Caroline (25)
Primary Gene: Python
Roger (25)
Secondary Gene: Morph
Sylvester (25)
Concentration
Will (1)
Ebony Antlers
Malcolm (1)
Any item from this set
Navy Wing Wraps
Nessa (1)
Any item from this set
Soft Pink Silk Scarf
Nora (15)
Any item from this set
Teardrop Chroma Armlet
Lucius (6)
Bolster
Argus (1)
Any runestone
Arcane Runestone
Albus (1)
Enfeeble
Maeve (1)
Any item from this set
Tropical Birdskull Legband

Tincture (6)
Tincture of Dissolution
Lead (13)
Shale Hybrid Fragment
Benzine (9)
Obsidian Hybrid Fragment
Potion (5)
Blue Warrior Face Mask
Vermilion (5)
Bleached Peacekeeping Vest
Alkahest (5)
Any unique location chest
Pearly Shell
Crocus* (25)
Regeneration
Ether (17)
Gold Steampunk Spats
Quintessence (1)
Rusted Treasure Chest
Alkane (4)
Any boss familiar
Thunderstomp

Vinyl (3)
Berserker
Ozone (20)
Shock
Balsam (5)
Eliminate
Brass (1)
Scholar
Ember (1)
Ambush
Cuprite (1)
Simple Pearly Wing Bangles
Pyrite (1)
Any item from this set
Bloodscale Shoulder Guards
Tar (1)
Glass Hybrid Fragment
Wolfram (13)
Any item from this set
Shabby Waistcoat
Whisper (1)
Simple Copper Bracelets
Corrosion (8)
Simple Copper Wing Bangles
Count (1)
Red Fedora
Abyss (1)
Any item from this set
Red Birdskull Wingpiece
Moss (1)
Any cape
Gladewalker Cape
Edelweiss (1)
Simple Pearly Bracelets
Pine (9)
Any item from this set
Sparkling Emerald Leg Bow
Mechanic (4)
Brass Steampunk Spats
Clockwork (1)
Haste
Rust (1)
Any skin crate
Bluemoon Aviar Crate
Wire (11)
Dew Laden White Rose
Engine (1)
Any item from this set
Copper Filigree Banner
Mosaic (1)
Enamor
Desmond (14)
Roving Seafarer's Armcuffs
Whiskey (1)
Prim Highnoon Spurs
Sunrise (1)
Any item from this set
Morganite Flourish Wing Drape
Tangerine (1)
Pauper's Brown Fez
Banana (1)
Any item from this set
Bubbly Bisque Locket
Ten (1)
Sear
Lucky* (-)
Any deity doll
Soft Lightweaver Idol

*Since Lucky is a perma-bab dragon, instead of summoning him, the group can heal one "life" or use his ability as a mage to summon other dragon. (His action still counts as summoning.)
Cadbury (3)
Any item from this set
Forest Green Leg Wraps
Mirabelle (14)
Any item from this set
Weathered Scale Bracers
Arian (1)
Any item from this set
Toxophilite's Cape
Pomegranate (25)
Cleaver
Carambola* (25)
Pretty Aqua Arm Bow
Oracle (1)
Reflect
Cinnamon (1)
Sap
Sugar (1)
Heatherbed Lily
Mint (1)
Pretty White Neck Bow
Waffle (1)
Pretty Buttercup Neck Bow
Marshmallow (1)
Pretty Pink Neck Bow
Mountain (5)
Discipline
Grassland (1)
Any vista
Vista: Rainsong Jungle
Mistral (1)
Sunsong Haori
Delta (1)
Any item from this set
Nomad's Sandwastes Sash
Peresvet (12)
Any item from this set
Blooming Woodwing
Ezhevika (1)
Any item from this set
Green Lace Wristlet
(everyone from the group eliminated)
Eucalyptus (16)
White Linen Neck Wrap
Aspen (15)
Romantic Red Rose
Sunbeam (1)
Any item from this set
Scarlet Wooly Tail
Dew (19)
Any item from this set
Midnight Sandwastes Turban
Samuel (1)
Any item from this set
Date Plumed Anklets
Vapourre (1)
Any item from this set
Twilight Rose Thorn Collar
Kiwi (1)
Any scar
Veteran's Eye Scar
Mango (1)
Field Manual
Dice (1)
White Fedora
Cookie (1)
Any item from this set
Swallow's Wing Fans
Spice (1)
Red Rose Corsage
Flash (5)
Blushing Pink Rose
Data (1)
Disorient
Flow (1)
Congeal
Nebula (10)
Blue and Green Flair Scarf
Gear (15)
Any item from this set
Wavespun Feathered Wings
Nightmare (1)
Crown of Bones
Alpenglow (1)
Shroud
Sylvanshine (8)
Swamp Kelpie Mane
Dragonfly (1)
Blue Birdskull Legband
Ivy (1)
Envenom
Solo Dragons
These dragons cannot be summoned by category, the only ones who can call them are Leaders (disregarding the category elimination rule) and Mages.
Acetone (4)
Contaminate
Glucose (1)
Drown
Sparkle (8)
Scroll of Renaming
Zaeri (10)
Ward
Walnut (1)
Fossilize
Ochre (1)
Tawny Antlers
Mint (1)
Any unhatched egg
Unhatched Wind Egg

...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
General Lore
What would you do if one day you went to sleep and got randomly teleported to an illusory world full of strange, chaotic happenings? Search for the answers? Seek a way to return to where you came from? Look for the artifacts, treasure or knowledge, whichever suits you best? Maybe try to eat this world, or make it even more bizarre? Whichever one, the ultimate result is the same: either you get to it, or it gets to you. Too bad that it's not a solo campaign anymore.

[Put clan lore in here, maybe? If I ever make it...]
General Lore
What would you do if one day you went to sleep and got randomly teleported to an illusory world full of strange, chaotic happenings? Search for the answers? Seek a way to return to where you came from? Look for the artifacts, treasure or knowledge, whichever suits you best? Maybe try to eat this world, or make it even more bizarre? Whichever one, the ultimate result is the same: either you get to it, or it gets to you. Too bad that it's not a solo campaign anymore.

[Put clan lore in here, maybe? If I ever make it...]
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
[center][size=5]Current Group[/size] Next to be eliminated: Wolfram. [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46042274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460423/46042274_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Peresvet[/b] [i]Category: Mountain Side[/i] A friendly magical engineer and researcher. Doesn't mind being in an alternate dimension at all, apparently. [/columns] [columns] [b]Wolfram[/b] [i]Category: Alchemists[/i] Mischievous thief who looks forward to having fun. And stealing stuff from his companions just so he can return it later. [nextcol] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44409020] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/444091/44409020_350.png[/img] [/url] [/columns] [columns] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43170566] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/431706/43170566_350.png[/img] [/url] [nextcol] [b]Mirabelle[/b] [i]Category: Rangers, leader[/i] A brave leader of a band of forest rangers. Confident, strong and unstoppable.[/columns]
Current Group
Next to be eliminated: Wolfram.

46042274_350.png
Peresvet
Category: Mountain Side

A friendly magical engineer and researcher. Doesn't mind being in an alternate dimension at all, apparently.

Wolfram
Category: Alchemists

Mischievous thief who looks forward to having fun. And stealing stuff from his companions just so he can return it later.

44409020_350.png

43170566_350.png
Mirabelle
Category: Rangers, leader
A brave leader of a band of forest rangers. Confident, strong and unstoppable.
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Recent Highlights
Eliminate drop on day 9, wow.
Recent Highlights
Eliminate drop on day 9, wow.
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
[center][size=5]Notable Loot Tracker[/size][/center] [b]Day 8:[/b] [item=Bubbly Bisque Bustle][item=Bubbly Bisque Ovalcrown][item=Dented Iron Gauntlets] [b]Day 9[/b] [item=Eliminate][item=Blooming Woodwing] [columns] [b]Day 10[/b] [item=Blushing Pink Rose] [nextcol] [b]Day 25[/b] [item=Tropical Birdskull Armband] [nextcol] [b]Day 26[/b] [item=Date Plumed Tuft] [/columns][columns] [b]Day 29[/b] [item=Forest Green Wing Wraps] [nextcol] [b]Day 31[/b] [item=Secondary Gene: Morph] [nextcol] [b]Day 35[/b] [item=Forest Green Wing Wraps][item=Green Lace Headpiece] [/columns] [b]Day 36[/b] [item=Veteran's Shoulder Scars] [b]Day 37[/b] [item=Coral Carpenter Crate][item=Date Plumed Cover] ----- Boss items that already dropped (for Crim bonus): [item=Pohip Planter][item=Pohip Figurine][item=Crackled Rhinohide][item=Charged Rhinohide] [item=Deeprealm Runestone][item=Traveler's Runestone][item=Forgotten Crown][item=Rusted Crown] [item=Featherback Pelt][item=Contaminated Featherback Pelt][item=Fancy Comb][item=Ivory Comb] [item=Charged Tungsten][item=Azurite][item=Kunzite] [item=Beautiful Boulder][item=Even More Beautiful Boulder][item=Memorial Urn][item=Grave Dust] [item=Molten Sludge][item=Solidified Sludge][item=Borer Scrapmetal][item=Delver Parts] [item=Runed Helm][item=Barnacle-Encrusted Relic] (food items are assumed to be dropped if the trinket is here)
Notable Loot Tracker

Day 8:
Bubbly Bisque Bustle Bubbly Bisque Ovalcrown Dented Iron Gauntlets
Day 9
Eliminate Blooming Woodwing
Day 10
Blushing Pink Rose
Day 25
Tropical Birdskull Armband
Day 26
Date Plumed Tuft
Day 29
Forest Green Wing Wraps
Day 31
Secondary Gene: Morph
Day 35
Forest Green Wing Wraps Green Lace Headpiece
Day 36
Veteran's Shoulder Scars
Day 37
Coral Carpenter Crate Date Plumed Cover

Boss items that already dropped (for Crim bonus):
Pohip Planter Pohip Figurine Charged Rhinohide
Deeprealm Runestone Traveler's Runestone Forgotten Crown Rusted Crown
Featherback Pelt Contaminated Featherback Pelt Fancy Comb Ivory Comb
Charged Tungsten Azurite Kunzite
Beautiful Boulder Even More Beautiful Boulder Memorial Urn Grave Dust
Molten Sludge Solidified Sludge Borer Scrapmetal Delver Parts
Runed Helm Barnacle-Encrusted Relic
(food items are assumed to be dropped if the trinket is here)
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!

Voices of Chaos (hiatus)
Gotta reserve all the first page.
Gotta reserve all the first page.
...I'm a cactus.
FR+11 (but odd hours)
Have an amazing day!