Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | 101 Hydrenas Coli/Lore Challenge
1 2
[center][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena] Hello, everyone! Welcome to my absolutely pointless challenge where I try and collect 101 Hydrena drops while grinding in the Thunderhead Savannah. Why? My Tumblr URL is hecklinghydrena, I always need Py/Morph, eggs, and eliminates, and it's more fun to tell myself I'm grinding for a whole lot of an easy drop instead of those. EDIT: I've decided to turn this into a way to make myself do lore as well! Rules for the challenge can now be found in the next post. If you'd like to do your own challenge based on this, feel free!! This is just a silly thing I'm personally doing, so go wild lol. [item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena]
Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena

Hello, everyone! Welcome to my absolutely pointless challenge where I try and collect 101 Hydrena drops while grinding in the Thunderhead Savannah. Why? My Tumblr URL is hecklinghydrena, I always need Py/Morph, eggs, and eliminates, and it's more fun to tell myself I'm grinding for a whole lot of an easy drop instead of those.

EDIT: I've decided to turn this into a way to make myself do lore as well! Rules for the challenge can now be found in the next post.

If you'd like to do your own challenge based on this, feel free!! This is just a silly thing I'm personally doing, so go wild lol.

Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena Heckling Hydrena
Akhilleus.gif
[center][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena] [b]Rules:[/b] 1. Hydrenas who are bought/gifted do not count. I'm already starting at 1, since that one I've gotten myself. 2. For every Hydrena I find, I must do another bio for my dergs, write a lore post here, or add onto an existing bio. 3. Any egg that I find MUST be hatched. No selling. 4. The hatchling must then remain in my lair, be given genes/scatters, and lore. 5. For every Eliminate I get, a new derg in my lair will be trained to 25, whether by me or by someone else ** Before this is enacted, the Eliminates will be given to Casimir and Endura. 6. Every 10 non-Hydrena familiars, I follow Hydrena drop rules (more writing). 7. These rules are not concrete, and I can add or change them at will, but these basics will stand. [b]Current Hydrena Count:[/b] 2/101 [b]Special Drops:[/b] [i][size=2]there's nothing here...[/size][/i] [b]Other Familiars Count:[/b] [item=King Quillrunner]x1 [item=Dire Vulture]x1 [item=Rabid Grinfin]x3 [item=Plainstrider Bard]x1 [item=Flesh Forager]x1 [item=Starry Ampelope]x2 [item=Wintermane Minstrel]x1 [item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena]

Rules:
1. Hydrenas who are bought/gifted do not count. I'm already starting at 1, since that one I've gotten myself.
2. For every Hydrena I find, I must do another bio for my dergs, write a lore post here, or add onto an existing bio.
3. Any egg that I find MUST be hatched. No selling.
4. The hatchling must then remain in my lair, be given genes/scatters, and lore.
5. For every Eliminate I get, a new derg in my lair will be trained to 25, whether by me or by someone else
** Before this is enacted, the Eliminates will be given to Casimir and Endura.
6. Every 10 non-Hydrena familiars, I follow Hydrena drop rules (more writing).
7. These rules are not concrete, and I can add or change them at will, but these basics will stand.

Current Hydrena Count:
2/101

Special Drops:
there's nothing here...

Other Familiars Count:
King Quillrunner x1 Dire Vulture x1 Rabid Grinfin x3 Plainstrider Bard x1 Flesh Forager x1 Starry Ampelope x2 Wintermane Minstrel x1

Akhilleus.gif
[center][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Cakeless @MissNevermind @Dragonfruiteen @LesbianRitual [item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena]

Pinglist:
@Cakeless @MissNevermind @Dragonfruiteen @LesbianRitual

Akhilleus.gif
[center][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena] [b]Miscellaneous:[/b] Could be art, a ping list, a lore reason for all the Hydrenas, who knows. Just a reserve for now. [item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena]

Miscellaneous:
Could be art, a ping list, a lore reason for all the Hydrenas, who knows. Just a reserve for now.

Akhilleus.gif
[center][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena] [b]Miscellaneous:[/b] Could be art, a ping list, a lore reason for all the Hydrenas, who knows. Just a reserve for now. [item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena]

Miscellaneous:
Could be art, a ping list, a lore reason for all the Hydrenas, who knows. Just a reserve for now.

Akhilleus.gif
I'd love to be pinged for updates!
I'd love to be pinged for updates!
@Cakeless

Added! I've never really done a ping list for something like this, so I don't know how often you'll be getting a ping, but it won't be more than once a day.
@Cakeless

Added! I've never really done a ping list for something like this, so I don't know how often you'll be getting a ping, but it won't be more than once a day.
Akhilleus.gif
@Possums I'd love to be added to the pinglist too!
@Possums I'd love to be added to the pinglist too!
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
I'd like to be added to the pinglist please!
sculkquest.pngIconx100t.png
[center][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena] [b]Pinglist:[/b] @Cakeless @MissNothing @Dragonfruiteen Well, apparently, today is a bad day for Hydrena catching, but a very good one for Grinfins. [b]The Haul:[/b] [item=King Quillrunner]x1 [item=Dire Vulture]x1 [item=Rabid Grinfin]x3 [item=Plainstrider Bard]x1 It's like RNG is tempting me. The right model, but the wrong colors... I've also changed this challenge up a bit! I'm trying to practice my writing and get back into lore, so I'm using this to do it. The new rules can be found in the second post. [item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena][item=Heckling Hydrena]

Pinglist:
@Cakeless @MissNothing @Dragonfruiteen

Well, apparently, today is a bad day for Hydrena catching, but a very good one for Grinfins.

The Haul:
King Quillrunner x1 Dire Vulture x1 Rabid Grinfin x3 Plainstrider Bard x1

It's like RNG is tempting me. The right model, but the wrong colors...

I've also changed this challenge up a bit! I'm trying to practice my writing and get back into lore, so I'm using this to do it. The new rules can be found in the second post.

Akhilleus.gif
1 2