Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [P] Stel's Goals/Challenges
1 2 3 4 5
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]So you want to be a millionaire? [/font][/color][/size][/b] [b][size=4]Rules:[/size][/b] I should have a minimum of 500kt on me at all times and whatever else should be in my vault If I don't have 500kt because of buying fodder dragons/familiars/apparel, I must earn it back so that I have at least 500kt at the end of the day Whatever treasure that exceeds the 500kt at the end of the day will be stored in my vault All chests will be immediately stored in my vault[/center] [center]==========================================[/center] [u]CHALLENGE ENTRIES [/u] Day 1 - Sept 28 Reached 1 million today! Hoard sold a lot of stuff. Exalted 10 level 10 dragons, and then spent 20kt on raffle tickets. Oh well. Also traded one of my extra Aer Phantoms for three rusted chests! :> Total profit: 204338t Day 2 - Sept 29 I sent 10 more dragons to be trained to level 10, not all are back yet though. Traded another two extra familiars for four rusted chests. Didn't end with 500kt because of the dragons taking a while to be trained :< Day 3 - Sept 30 Woke up to find out I won a free raffle! ^~^ Exalted some level 12 dragons, had around 80kt extra to put in my vault. Day 4 - Oct 1 Started the long drop coli challenge, and seriously regretting it >.< oh well. exalted more dragons, have about 90kt right now. total profit so far for today because of the coli challenge: 231242t - pretty good! and I finally got some iron chests from my familiars. oh well. the bulk of them are still at inquisitive, so there'll be more chests to come soon! Day 5 - Oct 2 I have enough for the nature sprite with a million t left now! going to do that soon. finished the second leg of the long drop coli challenge, found a free level 17 cauldron thread and working to get the materials for my bogsneak egg. four weeks early but I'm so hyped for RoR! Day 5 - Oct 3 finally got a nature sprite! working on getting that dragon cash back now :> [item=nature sprite] Day 6 - Oct 4 I got my trained dragons back! exalted for a total of 110512t, gonna dump that in my vault now and get some chests! got 2 more iron chests today, and 3 more to come tomorrow! Day 7 - Oct 5 took a break from flightrising today! got 4 iron chests and 1 rusted chest from my fams when i came back. next up on the list: save up for a MAJOR FAMILIAR AH SPREE! Day 8 - Oct 6 Sold my bogsneak egg and bought some fodder. dumped 146289t into my vault! Day 9 - Oct 7 started the day off by exalting some dragons! poured 236561t and some spare change into the vault! Day 10 - Oct 8 I got a gene drop from the delta! :> still haven't sold it though :< Day 11 - Oct 9 haven't done much today because I'm really lazy. will probably get some grinding in later.
So you want to be a millionaire?

Rules:
I should have a minimum of 500kt on me at all times and whatever else should be in my vault
If I don't have 500kt because of buying fodder dragons/familiars/apparel, I must earn it back so that I have at least 500kt at the end of the day
Whatever treasure that exceeds the 500kt at the end of the day will be stored in my vault
All chests will be immediately stored in my vault
==========================================

CHALLENGE ENTRIES

Day 1 - Sept 28

Reached 1 million today! Hoard sold a lot of stuff. Exalted 10 level 10 dragons, and then spent 20kt on raffle tickets. Oh well.

Also traded one of my extra Aer Phantoms for three rusted chests! :>

Total profit: 204338t

Day 2 - Sept 29

I sent 10 more dragons to be trained to level 10, not all are back yet though. Traded another two extra familiars for four rusted chests. Didn't end with 500kt because of the dragons taking a while to be trained :<

Day 3 - Sept 30

Woke up to find out I won a free raffle! ^~^ Exalted some level 12 dragons, had around 80kt extra to put in my vault.

Day 4 - Oct 1

Started the long drop coli challenge, and seriously regretting it >.< oh well.

exalted more dragons, have about 90kt right now.

total profit so far for today because of the coli challenge: 231242t - pretty good! and I finally got some iron chests from my familiars. oh well. the bulk of them are still at inquisitive, so there'll be more chests to come soon!

Day 5 - Oct 2

I have enough for the nature sprite with a million t left now! going to do that soon. finished the second leg of the long drop coli challenge, found a free level 17 cauldron thread and working to get the materials for my bogsneak egg.

four weeks early but I'm so hyped for RoR!

Day 5 - Oct 3

finally got a nature sprite! working on getting that dragon cash back now :>

Nature Sprite

Day 6 - Oct 4

I got my trained dragons back! exalted for a total of 110512t, gonna dump that in my vault now and get some chests!

got 2 more iron chests today, and 3 more to come tomorrow!

Day 7 - Oct 5

took a break from flightrising today! got 4 iron chests and 1 rusted chest from my fams when i came back. next up on the list: save up for a MAJOR FAMILIAR AH SPREE!

Day 8 - Oct 6

Sold my bogsneak egg and bought some fodder. dumped 146289t into my vault!

Day 9 - Oct 7

started the day off by exalting some dragons! poured 236561t and some spare change into the vault!

Day 10 - Oct 8

I got a gene drop from the delta! :> still haven't sold it though :<

Day 11 - Oct 9

haven't done much today because I'm really lazy. will probably get some grinding in later.
==========================================================================================
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]Wishlist[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] [b]Genes[/b] [columns][item=primary gene: iridescent] [center] x 1 [nextcol][item=secondary gene: bee] [center] x 1 [nextcol][item=tertiary gene: spines] [center] x 1[/columns] [b]Breed Changes[/b] [columns] [color=transparent] ....................................................................[/color][item=breed change: coatl] [/columns] [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][item=winter wind] [nextcol][item=chillspike crown] [nextcol][item=chillspike collar] [nextcol][item=glowing blue clawtips] [nextcol][item=silver sylvan anklets] [nextcol][item=silver sylvan bracelets][/columns] [columns][item=ferocious claws] [nextcol][item=gossamer fillet][/columns] [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][item=spirit of fire] [nextcol][item=spirit of plague] [nextcol][item=spirit of lightning] [nextcol][item=spirit of earth] [nextcol][item=spirit of ice] [nextcol][item=spirit of the arcane][/columns] [columns][item=spirit of light] [nextcol][item=spirit of shadow] [nextcol][item=nature sprite] [nextcol][item=wind sprite] [nextcol][item=fire sprite] [nextcol][item=lightning sprite][/columns] [columns][item=earth sprite] [nextcol][item=ice sprite] [nextcol][item=arcane sprite] [nextcol][item=light sprite] [nextcol][item=shadow sprite][/columns] [b]Dragons[/b] Pretty looking primal dragons! Can be any element, except Plague or Light. Body colours should match their eyes, like these two kids. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46032666] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460327/46032666_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46176725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/461768/46176725_350.png[/img] [/url] Would be great if they came with an Eternal Scroll of Youth! I also like pretty looking Starmaps with dark primary colours so the gene stands out, and pastel looking dragons. Please never gift me any fees or snappers...I despise them, sorry. (unless they're really really pretty. then I'll breed change them) [rule] Here from Secret Santa? Well, truth be told, I don't really have anything I want. The genes and breed change are my lowest priority actually :p If you get me apparel, they'd go towards clothing this gal here [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43784088] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437841/43784088_350.png[/img] [/url] High chance that sprites gifted will be donated to a fundraiser I'm planning for Plague --> indefinite though. I'm not doing this because I don't like sprites or anything, just that it would be a great raffle gift and I wouldn't have to lose more money. Tbh looking back I'm a really hard person to gift, sorry! I'd also like any missing festival apparel from my [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2571537#post_36328729] collection [/url] or [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2571537#post_36328699] things that I collect [/url] or even any [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2571537#post_36328540]openables [/url]that I'll keep for my mass opening! I guess I don't really mind eggs? I just don't have an eye for scrying so if you can, try not to give me one? idk I'd really like some art of Glacies, Thalassius, or the two primal permababs! I'd especially love chibi for the permababs. And please if you're my Secret Santa, I'd really like to be friends with you when this whole thing's over. So...PM me who you are or something? Thanks ^~^
Wishlist
Genes
Primary Gene: Iridescent
Secondary Gene: Bee
Tertiary Gene: Spines

Breed Changes
.................................................................... Breed Change: Coatl

Apparel
Winter Wind Chillspike Crown Chillspike Collar Glowing Blue Clawtips Silver Sylvan Anklets Silver Sylvan Bracelets
Ferocious Claws Gossamer Fillet

Familiars
Spirit of Fire Spirit of Plague Spirit of Lightning Spirit of Earth Spirit of Ice Spirit of the Arcane
Spirit of Light Spirit of Shadow Nature Sprite Wind Sprite Fire Sprite Lightning Sprite
Earth Sprite Ice Sprite Arcane Sprite Light Sprite Shadow Sprite

Dragons
Pretty looking primal dragons! Can be any element, except Plague or Light. Body colours should match their eyes, like these two kids.

46032666_350.png

46176725_350.png

Would be great if they came with an Eternal Scroll of Youth!

I also like pretty looking Starmaps with dark primary colours so the gene stands out, and pastel looking dragons.

Please never gift me any fees or snappers...I despise them, sorry. (unless they're really really pretty. then I'll breed change them)

Here from Secret Santa? Well, truth be told, I don't really have anything I want. The genes and breed change are my lowest priority actually :p

If you get me apparel, they'd go towards clothing this gal here

43784088_350.png

High chance that sprites gifted will be donated to a fundraiser I'm planning for Plague --> indefinite though. I'm not doing this because I don't like sprites or anything, just that it would be a great raffle gift and I wouldn't have to lose more money.

Tbh looking back I'm a really hard person to gift, sorry! I'd also like any missing festival apparel from my collection or things that I collect or even any openables that I'll keep for my mass opening!

I guess I don't really mind eggs? I just don't have an eye for scrying so if you can, try not to give me one? idk

I'd really like some art of Glacies, Thalassius, or the two primal permababs! I'd especially love chibi for the permababs.

And please if you're my Secret Santa, I'd really like to be friends with you when this whole thing's over. So...PM me who you are or something?

Thanks ^~^
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]Goals[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] [b] Short-term Goals [/b] [list] [*] End the year with 6 million treasure [*] Have two sprites by 12/31 [*] Finish one entire gene project by 12/31 [*] Finish clothing [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=410199&tab=dragon&did=44053117]Glacies[/url] by 12/31 [*] Win a prize in the November Altar Room [/list] [b] Long-term Goals [/b] [list] [*] Win a good prize in an OOFR! [*] Reach 10 stacks each of my hoarded items [*] Have 500 chests for my chest opening on my 1-year anniversary next year [/list]
Goals
Short-term Goals
  • End the year with 6 million treasure
  • Have two sprites by 12/31
  • Finish one entire gene project by 12/31
  • Finish clothing Glacies by 12/31
  • Win a prize in the November Altar Room

Long-term Goals
  • Win a good prize in an OOFR!
  • Reach 10 stacks each of my hoarded items
  • Have 500 chests for my chest opening on my 1-year anniversary next year
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]Vault[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] [b]Currency[/b] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/cPyRFWy.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hwm2m54jyra1ken/treasure.png[/img] x 3,823,192[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/fUW8Z54.png[/img] [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/q588acj83vnmhz0/gem.png[/img] x 10,000[/center] [b]Chests[/b] [columns][item=rusted treasure chest] [center] x 410 [/center] [nextcol][item=iron treasure chest] [center] x 95 [/center] [nextcol][item=gilded decorative chest] [center] x 20 [/center] [nextcol][item=broken penny jar] [center] x 142 [/center] [nextcol][item=broken bone bottle] [center] x 111 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=leafy pack] [center] x 38 [/center] [nextcol][item=waterlogged trunk] [center] x 22 [/center] [nextcol][item=crystallized satchel] [center] x 4 [/center] [nextcol][item=bonebound chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=broken flower pot] [center] x 29 [/center] [nextcol][item=treasured planter] [center] x 39 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=bursting sack of shinies] [center] x 3 [/center] [nextcol][item=burlap sack] [center] x 26 [/center] [nextcol][item=fishscale basket] [center] x 62 [/center] [nextcol][item=barnacle-encrusted bottle] [center] x 16 [/center] [nextcol][item=waterway pipe] [center] x 18 [/center] [nextcol][item=pelt-lined crate] [center] x 75 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=frozen knapsack] [center] x 4 [/center] [nextcol][item=skirmisher pack] [center] x 32 [/center] [nextcol][item=champion's purse] [center] x 21 [/center] [nextcol][item=broken pottery jar] [center] x 3 [/center] [nextcol][item=shattered ceramic jar] [center] x 40 [/center] [nextcol][item=featherfall pack] [center] x 5 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=ethereal flame regalia] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=solar flame regalia] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=clever jester's motley] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=deadpan jester's motley] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=witty jester's motley] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=bewitching ruby trunk] [center] x 1 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=sorcerer's tatters] [center] x 1 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=guardian of ether chest] [center] x 3 [/center] [nextcol][item=starmalade chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=oroscopo chest] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=planetaria chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=melted mirror chest] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=acid bath chest] [center] x 1 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=I hunger chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=wasteland warlord chest] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=rotrock roots chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=aberration chest] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=precious veins chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=crystal charge chest] [center] x 2 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=ancestor chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=sand spirit chest] [center] x 2 [/center] [nextcol][item=wraped turquoise chest] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=earthheart chest] [center] x 4 [/center] [nextcol][item=windblown bonsai chest] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=noodlebranch chest] [center] x 1 [/center][/columns] [columns][item=aer phantom crate] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=shattered crate] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=mire crate] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=runic crate] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=parasitic fungus crate] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=bonepriest crate] [center] x 2 [/center] [/columns] [columns][item=archer crate] [center] x 1 [/center] [nextcol][item=mirage puffer crate] [center] x 1 [/center][/columns]
Vault

Currency
cPyRFWy.png
treasure.png x 3,823,192
fUW8Z54.png
gem.png x 10,000

Chests
Rusted Treasure Chest
Iron Treasure Chest
Gilded Decorative Chest
Broken Penny Jar
Broken Bone Bottle
Leafy Pack
Waterlogged Trunk
Crystallized Satchel
Bonebound Chest
Broken Flower Pot
Treasured Planter
Bursting Sack of Shinies
Burlap Sack
Fishscale Basket
Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
Waterway Pipe
Pelt-Lined Crate
Frozen Knapsack
Skirmisher Pack
Champion's Purse
Broken Pottery Jar
Shattered Ceramic Jar
Featherfall Pack
Ethereal Flame Regalia
Solar Flame Regalia
Clever Jester's Motley
Deadpan Jester's Motley
Witty Jester's Motley
Bewitching Ruby Trunk
Sorcerer's Tatters
Guardian of Ether Chest
Starmalade Chest
Oroscopo Chest
Planetaria Chest
Melted Mirror Chest
Acid Bath Chest
I Hunger Chest
Wasteland Warlord Chest
Rotrock Roots Chest
Aberration Chest
Precious Veins Chest
Crystal Charge Chest
Ancestor Chest
Sand Spirit Chest
Earthheart Chest
Windblown Bonsai Chest
Noodlebranch Chest
Aer Phantom Crate
Shattered Crate
Mire Crate
Runic Crate
Parasitic Fungus Crate
Bonepriest Crate
Archer Crate
Mirage Puffer Crate
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]Collections | Items[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] [b]Instruments[/b] [columns][color=transparent] ............................................[/color][item=lost lute] [nextcol][item=storyteller's strings][/columns] [color=transparent] ...........................................[/color] x 240 [color=transparent] ............[/color] x 183 [b]Books[/b] [columns][item=toridae mythology] [center] x 36 [/center] [nextcol][item=book of urban legends] [center] x 28 [/center] [nextcol][item=owlcat journal] [center] x 99 [/center] [nextcol][item=forest field guide] [center] x 92 [/center] [nextcol][item=aged tome] [center] x 10 [/center] [nextcol][item=tales of terror] [center] x 14 [/columns] [columns][item=scary storybook] [center] x 19 [/columns] [b] Stuffed Toys [/b] [columns][item=stuffed alstroemeria fox] [center] x 96 [/center] [nextcol][item=flowering vulpine plushie] [center] x 85 [/center] [nextcol][item=tadhop beanie] [center] x 75 [/center] [nextcol][item=crocheted tadhop hat] [center] x 61 [/center] [nextcol][item=bubbly buddy] [center] x 41 [/center] [nextcol][item=hydrena watertoy] [center] x 118 [/center][/columns] [columns] [columns]][item=kelp tender plush] [center] x 19 [nextcol][item=mammertee plushie] [center] x 19 [nextcol][item=rotting plaguebringer effigy] [center] x 10 [/columns] [/columns]
Collections | Items

Instruments
............................................ Lost Lute Storyteller's Strings
........................................... x 240 ............ x 183

Books
Toridae Mythology
Book of Urban Legends
Owlcat Journal
Forest Field Guide
Aged Tome
Tales of Terror
Scary Storybook

Stuffed Toys
Stuffed Alstroemeria Fox
Flowering Vulpine Plushie
Tadhop Beanie
Crocheted Tadhop Hat
Bubbly Buddy
Hydrena Watertoy
] Kelp Tender Plush
Mammertee Plushie
Rotting Plaguebringer Effigy
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]Collections | Apparel[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][color=goldenrod][b][size=5]LIGHT | BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE [/size][/b][/color][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/hu72dVR.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=sunchaser jewelry] [center] x [nextcol][item=illuminated armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=sunguard chest] [center] x [nextcol][item=illuminated sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=solar blades] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=illuminated crown] [center][I]attained![/I] [/columns] [columns][item=luminous legguards] [center] x [nextcol][item=illuminated emblem] [center] x [nextcol][item=hewn philosopher's veil] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=luminous sundrapes] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=luminous halo] [center][I]attained![/I] [/columns] [center][color=turquoise][b][size=5]LIGHTNING | THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE [/size][/b][/color][/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/ew9u8Xp.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=electricians power pack] [center] x [nextcol][item=electricians armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=golem gauntlet] [center] x [nextcol][item=electrified sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=mesa mechanojets] [center] x [nextcol][item=electrician's crown] [center][I]attained![/I] [/columns] [columns][item=surgestream coat] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=electricians emblem] [center] x [nextcol][item=highland scavenger] [center] x [nextcol][item=voltaic stormclaws] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=voltaic halo] [center][I]attained![/I] [/columns] [center][color=crimson][b][size=5]FIRE | FLAMEFORGER'S FESTIVAL[/size][/b][/color][/center] [center][img]http://imgur.com/sQ35KLV.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=metallurgists forgetools] [center] x [nextcol][item=searing armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=magmatic pauldrons] [center] x [nextcol][item=searing sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=will o' the ember] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=searing crown] [center] x [/columns] [columns][item=searing emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=black iron plates] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=welder's mask] [center] x [nextcol][item=conflagrant kilt] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=conflagrant halo] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [center][color=fuchsia][b][size=5]ARCANE | STARFALL CELEBRATION[/size][/b][/color][/center] [center][img]http://imgur.com/QFXpYkj.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=archivists spellscroll] [center] x [nextcol][item=starseer armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=companion comet] [center] x [nextcol][item=starseer's sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=cosmologist fieldtools] [center] x [nextcol][item=starseer's crown] [center][I]attained![/I] [/columns] [columns][item=starseer's emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=starlight cloak] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=starwood veil] [center] x [nextcol][item=spellwrought shardhide] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=spellwrought halo] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [center][color=firebrick][b][size=5]PLAGUE | RIOT OF ROT[/size][/b][/color][/center] [center][img]http://imgur.com/UZVTEBc.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=boneyard tatters] [center] x [nextcol][item=infectionist's armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=runaway rotclaw] [center] x [nextcol][item=infectionist's sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=skeletal chimes] [center] x [nextcol][item=infectionist's crown] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [columns][item=infectionist's emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=scavenger's tatters] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=carapace arm] [center] x [nextcol][item=contaminated infectalons] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=contaminated halo] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [center][color=saddlebrown][b][size=5]EARTH | ROCKBREAKER'S CEREMONY[/size][/b][/color] [center][img]http://imgur.com/LgwNYVn.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=eroded crystalhide] [center] x [nextcol][item=stonekeeper armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=crystalhide treads] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=stonekeeper sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=bluffclamber belongings] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=stonekeeper crown] [center] x [/columns] [columns][item=stonekeeper emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=pyrite pauldrons] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=gem thief] [center] x [nextcol][item=crystalcourt cascades] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=crystalcourt halo] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [center][color=paleturquoise][b][size=5]ICE | CRYSTALLINE GALA[/size][/b][/color] [center][img]http://imgur.com/733EAYl.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=frigid fugitive shackles] [center] x [nextcol][item=frigid armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=chillspike collar] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=frigid sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=chillspike crown] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=frigid crown] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [columns][item=frigid emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=snowfall robe] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=icicle chains] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [center][color=indigo][b][size=5]SHADOW | TRICKMURK CIRCUS[/size][/b][/color] [center][img]http://imgur.com/VGxuHXT.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=tricktrouper crown] [center] x [nextcol][item=shady armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=moonglow thorns] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=shady sash] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=gloomwillow guide] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=shady crown] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [columns][item=shady emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=trickster's magic cards] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=bramble mantle] [center] x [/columns] [center][color=palegreen][b][size=5]WIND | MISTRAL JAMBOREE[/size][/b][/color] [center][img]http://imgur.com/7zcCDc4.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=windbound plumage] [center] x [nextcol][item=whirlwind armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=gustborne balloon] [center] x [nextcol][item=whirlwind sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=windbound mask] [center] x [nextcol][item=whirlwind crown] [center] x [/columns] [columns][item=whirlwind emblem] [center] x [nextcol][item= bamboo breeze cape] [center] x [nextcol][item=map kit] [center] x [/columns] [center][color=blue][b][size=5]WATER | WAVECREST SATURNALIA[/size][/b][/color] [center][img]https://imgur.com/ZVpCPil.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=thresher flatfins] [center] x [nextcol][item=diver armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=seashell mantle] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=diver sash] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=warmwater wanderers] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=diver crown] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns] [columns][item=diver emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=deeprealm trident] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=fin jewels] [center][I]attained![/I] [/columns] [center][color=mediumseagreen][b][size=5]NATURE | GREENSKEEEPER GATHERING[/size][/b][/color] [center][img]http://imgur.com/bHeX9bv.png[/img][/center] [columns][item=naturalist adornments] [center] x [nextcol][item=druidic armband] [center] x [nextcol][item=leafy gladeboughs] [center] x [nextcol][item=druidic sash] [center] x [nextcol][item=butterfly's kiss] [center] x [nextcol][item=druidic crown] [center][I]attained![/I] [/columns] [columns][item=druidic emblem] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=dryad's guise] [center][I]attained![/I] [nextcol][item=tree warden's garb] [center][I]attained![/I][/columns]
Collections | Apparel

LIGHT | BRIGHTSHINE JUBILEE
hu72dVR.png
Sunchaser Jewelry
x
Illuminated Armband
x
Sunguard Chest
x
Illuminated Sash
x
Solar Blades
attained!
Illuminated Crown
attained!
Luminous Legguards
x
Illuminated Emblem
x
Hewn Philosopher's Veil
attained!
Luminous Sundrapes
attained!
Luminous Halo
attained!

LIGHTNING | THUNDERCRACK CARNIVALE
ew9u8Xp.png
x
x
Golem Gauntlet
x
Electrified Sash
x
Mesa Mechanojets
x
Electrician's Crown
attained!
Surgestream Coat
attained!
x
Highland Scavenger
x
Voltaic Stormclaws
attained!
Voltaic Halo
attained!

FIRE | FLAMEFORGER'S FESTIVAL
sQ35KLV.png
x
Searing Armband
x
Magmatic Pauldrons
x
Searing Sash
x
Will o' the Ember
attained!
Searing Crown
x
Searing Emblem
attained!
Black Iron Plates
attained!
Welder's Mask
x
Conflagrant Kilt
attained!
Conflagrant Halo
attained!

ARCANE | STARFALL CELEBRATION
QFXpYkj.png
x
x
Companion Comet
x
Starseer's Sash
x
Cosmologist Fieldtools
x
Starseer's Crown
attained!
Starseer's Emblem
attained!
Starlight Cloak
attained!
Starwood Veil
x
Spellwrought Shardhide
attained!
Spellwrought Halo
attained!

PLAGUE | RIOT OF ROT
UZVTEBc.png
Boneyard Tatters
x
Infectionist's Armband
x
Runaway Rotclaw
x
Infectionist's Sash
x
Skeletal Chimes
x
Infectionist's Crown
attained!
Infectionist's Emblem
attained!
Scavenger's Tatters
attained!
Carapace Arm
x
Contaminated Infectalons
attained!
Contaminated Halo
attained!

EARTH | ROCKBREAKER'S CEREMONY
LgwNYVn.png
Eroded Crystalhide
x
Stonekeeper Armband
x
Crystalhide Treads
attained!
Stonekeeper Sash
x
Bluffclamber Belongings
attained!
Stonekeeper Crown
x
Stonekeeper Emblem
attained!
Pyrite Pauldrons
attained!
Gem Thief
x
Crystalcourt Cascades
attained!
Crystalcourt Halo
attained!

ICE | CRYSTALLINE GALA
733EAYl.png
Frigid Fugitive Shackles
x
Frigid Armband
x
Chillspike Collar
attained!
Frigid Sash
x
Chillspike Crown
attained!
Frigid Crown
attained!
Frigid Emblem
attained!
Snowfall Robe
attained!
Icicle Chains
attained!

SHADOW | TRICKMURK CIRCUS
VGxuHXT.png
Tricktrouper Crown
x
Shady Armband
x
Moonglow Thorns
attained!
Shady Sash
attained!
Gloomwillow Guide
attained!
Shady Crown
attained!
Shady Emblem
attained!
Trickster's Magic Cards
attained!
Bramble Mantle
x

WIND | MISTRAL JAMBOREE
7zcCDc4.png
Windbound Plumage
x
Whirlwind Armband
x
Gustborne Balloon
x
Whirlwind Sash
x
Windbound Mask
x
Whirlwind Crown
x
Whirlwind Emblem
x
Bamboo Breeze Cape
x
Map Kit
x

WATER | WAVECREST SATURNALIA
ZVpCPil.png
Thresher Flatfins
x
Diver Armband
x
Seashell Mantle
attained!
Diver Sash
attained!
Warmwater Wanderers
attained!
Diver Crown
attained!
Diver Emblem
attained!
Deeprealm Trident
attained!
Fin Jewels
attained!

NATURE | GREENSKEEEPER GATHERING
bHeX9bv.png
Naturalist Adornments
x
Druidic Armband
x
Leafy Gladeboughs
x
Druidic Sash
x
Butterfly's Kiss
x
Druidic Crown
attained!
Druidic Emblem
attained!
Dryad's Guise
attained!
Tree Warden's Garb
attained!
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]Gene Projects[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=66&auth=48dfc72d7023e11a095783b0c8f7db8492cb8e87&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=410199&tab=dragon&did=46469381][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/464694/46469381.png[/img][/url] [b]Ingrid[/b] [i]Eye Type:[/I] Plague Common [I]Colours:[/I] Moon/Pink/Black [I]What's needed?[/I] Breed Change: Coatl Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Bee Tertiary Gene: Spines [/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=14&winggene=2&wings=73&auth=bfd03efdf9df5484d99e9d135f773e4f55706e77&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46469389][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/464694/46469389.png[/img][/url] [b]Demetrius[/b] [i]Eye Type:[/I] Plague Common [I]Colours:[/I] Emerald/Mauve/Lemon [I]What's needed?[/I] Breed Change: Bogsneak Primary Gene: Jaguar Secondary Gene: Stripes Tertiary Gene: Runes [/center][/columns] [columns][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=23&auth=25cc01db006a61106377ccd8fcaab099a189d556&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [nextcol] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45451161][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/454512/45451161.png[/img][/url] [b]Sky[/b] [i]Eye Type:[/I] Ice Uncommon [I]Colours:[/I] Azure/Sky/Wine [I]What's needed?[/I] Primary Gene: Iridescent Secondary Gene: Shimmer Tertiary Gene: Spines [/center][/columns]
Gene Projects
dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=1&breed=12&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=9&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=66&auth=48dfc72d7023e11a095783b0c8f7db8492cb8e87&dummyext=prev.png
46469381.png

Ingrid

Eye Type: Plague Common
Colours: Moon/Pink/Black

What's needed?
Breed Change: Coatl
Secondary Gene: Bee

dragon?age=1&body=33&bodygene=19&breed=14&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=42&tertgene=14&winggene=2&wings=73&auth=bfd03efdf9df5484d99e9d135f773e4f55706e77&dummyext=prev.png
46469389.png

Demetrius

Eye Type: Plague Common
Colours: Emerald/Mauve/Lemon

What's needed?
Breed Change: Bogsneak
Primary Gene: Jaguar
Secondary Gene: Stripes
Tertiary Gene: Runes

dragon?age=1&body=27&bodygene=1&breed=3&element=6&eyetype=1&gender=0&tert=72&tertgene=8&winggene=1&wings=23&auth=25cc01db006a61106377ccd8fcaab099a189d556&dummyext=prev.png
45451161.png

Sky

Eye Type: Ice Uncommon
Colours: Azure/Sky/Wine

What's needed?
Secondary Gene: Shimmer
[center][b][size=6][color=darkred][font=cursive]LDCC (Original)[/font][/color][/size][/b][/center] [center][b]Rules:[/b] [LIST=1] [*]Start from the very first venue, and end at the very last venue. [*]Collect a full stack of the first drop (food/items) from the first battle in a venue. [*]Record all the notable drops. (Familiars, apparel, battle stones, speciality items) [/LIST][/center] [center][b]Template:[/b] [code][color=transparent]...[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/QrwwDjm.png[/img] [center][size=4][b]Original Version[/b][/size] [sub]Started: Ended: [/sub] Drop to collect: [item=] (0/99) [sub][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/famicon.png[/img][/sub] [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][/columns] [sub][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/ticker/status.png[/img][/sub] [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][/columns] [sub][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/attachment.png[/img][/sub] [b]Battle Items[/b] [columns][/columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/alerts/icon_forumsubupdate.png[/img] [b]Others[/b] [columns][/columns] [color=transparent]...[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/QrwwDjm.png[/img] PROFIT: [/center][/code]
LDCC (Original)
Rules:
  1. Start from the very first venue, and end at the very last venue.
  2. Collect a full stack of the first drop (food/items) from the first battle in a venue.
  3. Record all the notable drops. (Familiars, apparel, battle stones, speciality items)
Template:
Code:
[color=transparent]...[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/QrwwDjm.png[/img] [center][size=4][b]Original Version[/b][/size] [sub]Started: Ended: [/sub] Drop to collect: [item=] (0/99) [sub][img]http://flightrising.com/images/icons/famicon.png[/img][/sub] [b]Familiars[/b] [columns][/columns] [sub][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/ticker/status.png[/img][/sub] [b]Apparel[/b] [columns][/columns] [sub][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/attachment.png[/img][/sub] [b]Battle Items[/b] [columns][/columns] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/alerts/icon_forumsubupdate.png[/img] [b]Others[/b] [columns][/columns] [color=transparent]...[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/QrwwDjm.png[/img] PROFIT: [/center]
LDCC (Chest version)
As inspired by @GrinningWolf24
Rules:
  2. Collect the designated number of the first chest drop from the first battle in a venue.
  3. Record all the notable drops. (Familiars, apparel, battle stones, speciality items)
  4. Chests collected from the first LDCC (original) challenge may be carried over.

List of Chests
  • Training Fields - Broken Flower Pot
  • Woodland Path - Leafy Pack
  • Scorched Forest - Broken Penny Jar
  • Sandswept Delta - Fishscale Basket
  • Blooming Grove - Treasured Planter
  • Forgotten Cave - Broken Penny Jar
  • Bamboo Falls - Burlap Sack
  • Redrock Cove - Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
  • Waterway - Waterway Pipe
  • Arena - Champion's Purse
  • Volcanic Vents - Molten Crucible
  • Rainsong Jungle - Terra Cotta Vase
  • Boreal Wood - Frozen Knapsack
  • Crystal Pools - Crystallized Satchel
  • Harpy's Roost - Featherfall Pack
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Bonebound Chest
  • Mire - Waterlogged Trunk
  • Kelp Beds - Lustrous Shell/Pearly Shell (whichever drops first)
  • Golem Workshop - Toolbox
LDCC (Chest version)
As inspired by @GrinningWolf24
Rules:
  2. Collect the designated number of the first chest drop from the first battle in a venue.
  4. Chests collected from the first LDCC (original) challenge may be carried over.

List of Chests
  • Training Fields - Broken Flower Pot
  • Woodland Path - Leafy Pack
  • Scorched Forest - Broken Penny Jar
  • Sandswept Delta - Fishscale Basket
  • Blooming Grove - Treasured Planter
  • Forgotten Cave - Broken Penny Jar
  • Bamboo Falls - Burlap Sack
  • Redrock Cove - Barnacle-Encrusted Bottle
  • Waterway - Waterway Pipe
  • Arena - Champion's Purse
  • Volcanic Vents - Molten Crucible
  • Rainsong Jungle - Terra Cotta Vase
  • Boreal Wood - Frozen Knapsack
  • Crystal Pools - Crystallized Satchel
  • Harpy's Roost - Featherfall Pack
  • Ghostlight Ruins - Bonebound Chest
  • Mire - Waterlogged Trunk
  • Kelp Beds - Lustrous Shell/Pearly Shell (whichever drops first)
  • Golem Workshop - Toolbox
1 2 3 4 5