Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] Cooking Contest (winners!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Oh, this looks awesome! I'll be entering the rice and fruit sections, watch this space!

(Also it's kind of sad that there's no other entries? Come on, y'all! Don't be intimidated! Just post a picture of your breakfast, that 100% counts!)
Oh, this looks awesome! I'll be entering the rice and fruit sections, watch this space!

(Also it's kind of sad that there's no other entries? Come on, y'all! Don't be intimidated! Just post a picture of your breakfast, that 100% counts!)
transcatcher.png
This is so cute! Please add me to the general ping list. I'll try to prepare a few of my favorite dishes.
This is so cute! Please add me to the general ping list. I'll try to prepare a few of my favorite dishes.
0Xrg9Di.png
@Gender Looking forward to your entries :)

@heavylobster Yay, hoping to see your favorite dishes! Added to the ping list, thank you. :)
@Gender Looking forward to your entries :)

@heavylobster Yay, hoping to see your favorite dishes! Added to the ping list, thank you. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
For Wednesday's prompt:

I used to enjoy salmon, a lot, but it's also my dad's favorite meal. I've eaten it so often every week that I only like it maybe twice a month now. Something I used to dislike was rare meat! It had to be well done. In recent years though, I've come to appreciate the taste and the texture of medium-rare steak. Also, restaurants tend to give me better cuts of meat when I order rare!
For Wednesday's prompt:

I used to enjoy salmon, a lot, but it's also my dad's favorite meal. I've eaten it so often every week that I only like it maybe twice a month now. Something I used to dislike was rare meat! It had to be well done. In recent years though, I've come to appreciate the taste and the texture of medium-rare steak. Also, restaurants tend to give me better cuts of meat when I order rare!
0Xrg9Di.png
[b]Username:[/b] @Gender [b]Entry Title:[/b] Granny Smith Geode [b]Category:[/b] Something's Afruit [b]Ingredient Feature:[/b] It's 80% apple, 20% extras [I]Ingredients List[/i]: apple, cinnamon, sugar, raisins, ice-cream to serve [i]Recipe[/i]: Mix a spoonful of raisins with 1tsp sugar and a small amount of cinnamon. Core the apple and fill with the mixture. Bake at 200C for ~20 mins. [s](this is a very much simplified version of my usual recipe because I am a student with a very small budget and had to replace or miss out a couple of ingredients!)[/s] [i]Photos[/i]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Cp3ufVI.jpg[/img] This is the pretty photo. I forgot about the label thing and ate most of my food before I remembered! Here's the leftovers with the proper evidence: [img]https://i.imgur.com/lBwGere.jpg[/img]
Username: @Gender
Entry Title: Granny Smith Geode
Category: Something's Afruit
Ingredient Feature: It's 80% apple, 20% extras

Ingredients List: apple, cinnamon, sugar, raisins, ice-cream to serve

Recipe: Mix a spoonful of raisins with 1tsp sugar and a small amount of cinnamon. Core the apple and fill with the mixture. Bake at 200C for ~20 mins. (this is a very much simplified version of my usual recipe because I am a student with a very small budget and had to replace or miss out a couple of ingredients!)

Photos:
Cp3ufVI.jpg

This is the pretty photo. I forgot about the label thing and ate most of my food before I remembered! Here's the leftovers with the proper evidence:

lBwGere.jpg
transcatcher.png
@Gender Thank you so much for the very first entry! Your Granny Smith Geode looks delicious :)
@Gender Thank you so much for the very first entry! Your Granny Smith Geode looks delicious :)
[s]time to sneak in a short reply before I pass out![/s] [quote]Are there any foods that you used to like but no longer do, or perhaps foods that you didn't use to eat that you've now developed a taste for?[/quote] Hm, I can't think of something I stopped eating due to changing tastes (rather than a changing stomach) but that's also because I've been moving from an extremely picky eater child to... maybe a relatively normal adult ^-^; I started enjoying whole-grain foods in general, though! I'm now happy to try different types of rice, different types of bread (love!), etc ^u^ Smol me would have screamed a lot at black rice (for example), haha.
time to sneak in a short reply before I pass out!
Quote:
Are there any foods that you used to like but no longer do, or perhaps foods that you didn't use to eat that you've now developed a taste for?

Hm, I can't think of something I stopped eating due to changing tastes (rather than a changing stomach) but that's also because I've been moving from an extremely picky eater child to... maybe a relatively normal adult ^-^; I started enjoying whole-grain foods in general, though! I'm now happy to try different types of rice, different types of bread (love!), etc ^u^ Smol me would have screamed a lot at black rice (for example), haha.
7irhbB2.png
[b]Username:[/b] Acacia [b]Entry Title:[/b] Rose green tea [b]Category:[/b] Subtle-tea [b]Ingredient Feature:[/b] I used tea leaves to make the tea! I don’t know if it can get any simpler. should it be more complex? I only really drink regular boring tea. Ingredients: loose leaf rose green tea, water Recipe: 1: Boil water in a kettle. 2: This was loose leaf tea, so I put 2 teaspoons of it in a teapot with an infuser. Then I poured the boiling water into the teapot. 3: Steep for 3-5 minutes, then pour into a teacup! You don’t usually add milk or sugar to green tea, but sometimes I add a bit of honey. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/456932413151510538/514995031703289857/image1.jpg[/img]
Username: Acacia

Entry Title: Rose green tea

Category: Subtle-tea

Ingredient Feature: I used tea leaves to make the tea! I don’t know if it can get any simpler. should it be more complex? I only really drink regular boring tea.

Ingredients: loose leaf rose green tea, water

Recipe:
1: Boil water in a kettle.
2: This was loose leaf tea, so I put 2 teaspoons of it in a teapot with an infuser. Then I poured the boiling water into the teapot.
3: Steep for 3-5 minutes, then pour into a teacup! You don’t usually add milk or sugar to green tea, but sometimes I add a bit of honey.

image1.jpg
ZgqQOtn.gif
· adopts · accents ·
@Acacia Thank you for entering :) Sounds like a nice, relaxing cup of tea.
@Acacia Thank you for entering :) Sounds like a nice, relaxing cup of tea.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23464958] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/234650/23464958_350.png[/img] [/url] Gwenol is excited that she found this challenge, and will be back with at least one entry! Please add us to the pinglist. Thank you!

23464958_350.png

Gwenol is excited that she found this challenge, and will be back with at least one entry!

Please add us to the pinglist. Thank you!
bR6NXdJ2_o.pnga snow covered lantern with the words 'FR SSE 2023' to its rightInk wash brush-style art of three red and gold Wildclaws performing a dragon dance with a green Auraboa puppet, with text for Nature's Year of the Wood Dragon push.wo7deo1a_o.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12