Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RBC] Cooking Contest (winners!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
And we're open. :)
And we're open. :)
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
Oh this looks like fun. Will have to come back when I'm not so sick.
Oh this looks like fun. Will have to come back when I'm not so sick.
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@RaiStarDragon Aw, sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon!
@RaiStarDragon Aw, sorry to hear that you’re not feeling well, I hope you feel better soon!
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44582027] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/445821/44582027_350.png[/img] [/url] Gladys is so excited! She's been perfecting her recipes all year and now she gets to enter a contest!!

44582027_350.png

Gladys is so excited! She's been perfecting her recipes all year and now she gets to enter a contest!!
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@VelveteenVixen Hi there, excited to have you with us! :)

"RBC 2018" stands for Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018. The reason we ask for your username, user id, and RBC 2018 physically visible in your photo (not digitally-edited) is to show that you prepared that dish yourself during this date.

Your recipe is adorable, and while I would love to accept the entry, this is a physical cooking contest rather than make-believe. I'm so sorry for the confusion. :(

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful dragon creation!
@VelveteenVixen Hi there, excited to have you with us! :)

"RBC 2018" stands for Rockbreaker's Ceremony 2018. The reason we ask for your username, user id, and RBC 2018 physically visible in your photo (not digitally-edited) is to show that you prepared that dish yourself during this date.

Your recipe is adorable, and while I would love to accept the entry, this is a physical cooking contest rather than make-believe. I'm so sorry for the confusion. :(

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful dragon creation!
Ahh, I'm sorry XD
I'll probably be deleting that post now so I don't confuse anyone else
Ahh, I'm sorry XD
I'll probably be deleting that post now so I don't confuse anyone else
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@VelveteenVixen Aww, your dragon recipe is lovely, though. Would you mind sharing the link as a discussion point? (It's up to you!) Although it's not an entry, it's something that you made and I think you did a great job putting it together.
@VelveteenVixen Aww, your dragon recipe is lovely, though. Would you mind sharing the link as a discussion point? (It's up to you!) Although it's not an entry, it's something that you made and I think you did a great job putting it together.
That's very sweet ;w; I might do something like that! Would you want me to tag you in it?
That's very sweet ;w; I might do something like that! Would you want me to tag you in it?
Kit | Wind Flight | FR+3
HxcMlGn.pngbYt72YT.png
AF2jC5e.pngQetF0Qf.png
XmHV7tO.pngGOoia7D.png
54.png
@VelveteenVixen I'm subscribed to this thread, so feel free to share the link if you'd like :) Thank you!
@VelveteenVixen I'm subscribed to this thread, so feel free to share the link if you'd like :) Thank you!
[center]hi this is my v serious entry [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35220716][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/352208/35220716.png[/img][/url] matcha is made up of fluff and love in the form of a tiny coatl :3 [s]consider this a sneaky post to get this into my recent posts[/s][/center]
hi this is my v serious entry
35220716.png
matcha is made up of fluff and love in the form of a tiny coatl :3

consider this a sneaky post to get this into my recent posts
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12