Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Another 100 hatchling challenge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@FoxWarrior23

because its the last day tbh, free.

@IAmUniverse

both are left!
@FoxWarrior23

because its the last day tbh, free.

@IAmUniverse

both are left!
TBD
@DemonKid Are those the two faes on the last page, grown up? Or am I thinking of the wrong ones(Luln and Cisao)?
@DemonKid Are those the two faes on the last page, grown up? Or am I thinking of the wrong ones(Luln and Cisao)?
tumblr_ozlcvodkDD1wvvm88o2_100.pngca4nyRv.pngKai/Fox (FR+0)5hF3FGk.pngtumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.png
@FoxWarrior23

Luln and Cisao are indeed the ones up for grabs! not the best nest....to be frank...
@FoxWarrior23

Luln and Cisao are indeed the ones up for grabs! not the best nest....to be frank...
TBD
@DemonKid could I have Luln?? Tysm!
@DemonKid could I have Luln?? Tysm!
tumblr_ozlcvodkDD1wvvm88o2_100.pngca4nyRv.pngKai/Fox (FR+0)5hF3FGk.pngtumblr_ozl54fdz7Q1wvvm88o3_100.png
I was gonna ask for Ciaso but it looks like he's been exalted :/ sorry I had fallen asleep
I was gonna ask for Ciaso but it looks like he's been exalted :/ sorry I had fallen asleep
dFnwkLI.pngePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
[center] [size=5][b][u] A surprise [/size][/b][/u] Cosmos knew he'd need to keep this up, but was sick of asking females the awkward question. It left him feeling tired and uncomfortable. As he laid down in his cave to take a nap he saw red eyes and dark blue feathers in his face. The odd skydancer called Alexa stared him in the eyes, hers wide and a tad creepy even for Cosmos. As he moved to sit up she backed up, sitting across from him. "Have a nest with me." She said bluntly, tone flat and dead serious. Cosmos's frills flared in surprise and he seemed a tad shocked. Alexa remained stonefaced, blinking. "You're in need of a mate for your quest are you not? You need another nest do you not?" She fired question after question until he gave in. "Alright alright!" Cosmos found himself annoyed for once in his life, this making Alexa smile. "Alright." She grinned. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44892866] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/448929/44892866_350.png[/img] [/url] Another 2 egg nest...I think im a tad cursed. But we have a small chance at a different breed!! and 50% chance of Starmaps o.o [s]plus a super rare chance of stained...[/s] Let's hope this batch trumps last nest!! @nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii @BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23 Also: @IAmUniverse im so sorry you missed the chance :U I know all about falling asleep! Sadly i had a nest i HAD to hatch the 14th because of personal reasons. hopefully this batch makes up for it? (sorry for the ping, im not subbed so i didn't see your post until now)

A surprise

Cosmos knew he'd need to keep this up, but was sick of asking females the awkward question. It left him feeling tired and uncomfortable. As he laid down in his cave to take a nap he saw red eyes and dark blue feathers in his face. The odd skydancer called Alexa stared him in the eyes, hers wide and a tad creepy even for Cosmos. As he moved to sit up she backed up, sitting across from him.

"Have a nest with me." She said bluntly, tone flat and dead serious. Cosmos's frills flared in surprise and he seemed a tad shocked. Alexa remained stonefaced, blinking. "You're in need of a mate for your quest are you not? You need another nest do you not?" She fired question after question until he gave in.

"Alright alright!" Cosmos found himself annoyed for once in his life, this making Alexa smile.

"Alright." She grinned.

44892866_350.png

Another 2 egg nest...I think im a tad cursed. But we have a small chance at a different breed!! and 50% chance of Starmaps o.o plus a super rare chance of stained... Let's hope this batch trumps last nest!!
@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii
@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn @Swayla @LadyoftheDragons @FoxWarrior23

Also:
@IAmUniverse im so sorry you missed the chance :U I know all about falling asleep! Sadly i had a nest i HAD to hatch the 14th because of personal reasons. hopefully this batch makes up for it? (sorry for the ping, im not subbed so i didn't see your post until now)
TBD
Alexa is so pretty! I bet the future two babies will be pretty! :0
Alexa is so pretty! I bet the future two babies will be pretty! :0
@DemonKid I am now subbed to the thread but just in case can you ping me when the nest hatches?
@DemonKid I am now subbed to the thread but just in case can you ping me when the nest hatches?
dFnwkLI.pngePOliyb.png
eIK5iG7.png
Sounds good :3 if it helps you can unsubscribe and I’ll just add you to the pinglist?
Sounds good :3 if it helps you can unsubscribe and I’ll just add you to the pinglist?
TBD
ooooo she's such a gorgous dragon~ <3 I hope that the two eggs turn out the way you want them to ;v;
ooooo she's such a gorgous dragon~ <3 I hope that the two eggs turn out the way you want them to ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10