Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Another 100 hatchling challenge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Yay bogsnek!!!!
Yay bogsnek!!!!
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@demonKid thank you, it is a beautiful mess indeed and i look forward to reading it~ <3

oooo i absolutely adore dina. she looks so spooky, and the white opal almost makes it look like she has a skull for her face. my goodness. I hope this nest gives you what you wish even though it's small ;3;
@demonKid thank you, it is a beautiful mess indeed and i look forward to reading it~ <3

oooo i absolutely adore dina. she looks so spooky, and the white opal almost makes it look like she has a skull for her face. my goodness. I hope this nest gives you what you wish even though it's small ;3;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
Eheh, i'll make sure to continue hoarding fertility statues and send the extra good vibes~
Eheh, i'll make sure to continue hoarding fertility statues and send the extra good vibes~
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
[center][size=5][u] The Second Hatch[/size][/u] Cosmos was getting used to having his magic canceled, Dina much more present then any female he'd ever seen at the nesting grounds. Not only did she come, but she insisted on warming the eggs. He was surprised, Dina a much different person it seemed. He found her presence a welcomed one after a while, sometimes bringing her food to make sure she didn't lose energy. They were an odd sight, but one that wasn't as bad or worrisome as some thought. When the time came to hatch, both parents had wide eyes, shining with excitement. The first egg opened as if it had a door, seeming to be rather soft. The hatchling that came out looked nothing like either parent, but picked up her mother's magic ability. Dina seemed shocked by this, Cosmos's intense magical aura lost on this child. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47468772] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474688/47468772_350.png[/img] [/url] As the hatchling made her way over, the second began to move. It wiggled around, before seeming to explode. Dina and Cosmos shielded their first child, looking at the egg in wonder. The second hatchling was the opposite of his sibling. This one's magic rivaled even Cosmos's, not fully canceled out by the presence of his mother and sister. He was smaller than his father or sister, but still had a trace of his father's foreign linage. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47468773] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/474688/47468773_350.png[/img] [/url] Dina looked at Cosmos, wonder in her normally emotionless eyes. They chose to call the children Luln (anagram for Null) and Cisao (a mixture of letters from Cosmos and Dina's names) @nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii @BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn Sadly no Bogsneak like I wanted, and the colors....are less than desirable. Both are for sale for 10k treasure. [s]I personally am a tad disappointed.[/s]

The Second Hatch

Cosmos was getting used to having his magic canceled, Dina much more present then any female he'd ever seen at the nesting grounds. Not only did she come, but she insisted on warming the eggs. He was surprised, Dina a much different person it seemed. He found her presence a welcomed one after a while, sometimes bringing her food to make sure she didn't lose energy. They were an odd sight, but one that wasn't as bad or worrisome as some thought. When the time came to hatch, both parents had wide eyes, shining with excitement.

The first egg opened as if it had a door, seeming to be rather soft. The hatchling that came out looked nothing like either parent, but picked up her mother's magic ability. Dina seemed shocked by this, Cosmos's intense magical aura lost on this child.
47468772_350.png

As the hatchling made her way over, the second began to move. It wiggled around, before seeming to explode. Dina and Cosmos shielded their first child, looking at the egg in wonder. The second hatchling was the opposite of his sibling. This one's magic rivaled even Cosmos's, not fully canceled out by the presence of his mother and sister. He was smaller than his father or sister, but still had a trace of his father's foreign linage.

47468773_350.png

Dina looked at Cosmos, wonder in her normally emotionless eyes. They chose to call the children Luln (anagram for Null) and Cisao (a mixture of letters from Cosmos and Dina's names)

@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii
@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn

Sadly no Bogsneak like I wanted, and the colors....are less than desirable. Both are for sale for 10k treasure. I personally am a tad disappointed.
TBD
Both dragons are certainly prettier than what happened with my nest X'D but it's a shame you didn't get a bogsneak ;3;
Both dragons are certainly prettier than what happened with my nest X'D but it's a shame you didn't get a bogsneak ;3;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@DemonKid
I'm not completely familiar with the challenge but it seems fun. How do you pick the mate?
@DemonKid
I'm not completely familiar with the challenge but it seems fun. How do you pick the mate?
lm2-storytime.png lm2-storytime.jpg
@LM2

well as of right now, a poll was made where i let everyone vote! turns out i have the next 4 decided. normally these challenges use their own dragons until they run out of females or males they want to use. thus they ask the watchers to offer up mates :3 hope this helps if you wanted to maybe do one of these! they're very fun! (oh look, a ramble .-. )
@LM2

well as of right now, a poll was made where i let everyone vote! turns out i have the next 4 decided. normally these challenges use their own dragons until they run out of females or males they want to use. thus they ask the watchers to offer up mates :3 hope this helps if you wanted to maybe do one of these! they're very fun! (oh look, a ramble .-. )
TBD
@Demonkid Looks interesting! I’d like to be added to the pinglist
@Demonkid Looks interesting! I’d like to be added to the pinglist
@Swayla

welcome to this fun mess!
@Swayla

welcome to this fun mess!
TBD
@DemonKid I’m sure I will be entertained!
@DemonKid I’m sure I will be entertained!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10