Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Another 100 hatchling challenge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
May I be pinged for everything? This seems really interesting!
May I be pinged for everything? This seems really interesting!
| She/her |
|
Major bird nerd |
|
Trade thread |

|
Ping me everywhere! |
_ _ _____ small pixel of Flannery, as a Yi Qi dinosaur64297510_Ug4.pngpixel of Gearguts as a Rhamphorrynchus
@BirdBrained

Welcome to this lovely mess!
@BirdBrained

Welcome to this lovely mess!
TBD
Update: Almost Ready!

It's the last day for the poll, so make sure you vote! as of right now Dina is winning by one vote! Eerie is right behind...but we're lacking the 3rd place! If a 3rd place doesn't show up I plan to just make my own pick on the last one! I'd like to make sure everyone votes but if you really don't want to no pressure! Also if you are a person scrolling though, feel free to vote as well! Sorry again for all this, but with this poll i can get things going super smooth! (no more wondering who'd be most preferred to breed!) Thanks, everyone!

@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii @BirdBrained
Update: Almost Ready!

It's the last day for the poll, so make sure you vote! as of right now Dina is winning by one vote! Eerie is right behind...but we're lacking the 3rd place! If a 3rd place doesn't show up I plan to just make my own pick on the last one! I'd like to make sure everyone votes but if you really don't want to no pressure! Also if you are a person scrolling though, feel free to vote as well! Sorry again for all this, but with this poll i can get things going super smooth! (no more wondering who'd be most preferred to breed!) Thanks, everyone!

@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii @BirdBrained
TBD
@DemonKid I like lovely messes, put me on the pinglist. ;)
@DemonKid I like lovely messes, put me on the pinglist. ;)
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
@MessengerDragon

Welcome! you're sure to enjoy this mess for sure! everything or hatchling btw?
@MessengerDragon

Welcome! you're sure to enjoy this mess for sure! everything or hatchling btw?
TBD
@DemonKid Everything! For sure I'm sure!
@DemonKid Everything! For sure I'm sure!
Bat_on_a_string_sig_size.pngoIKb3Tj.png5hHSdlu.gif
mind if i go on the everything pinglist? ;v;
mind if i go on the everything pinglist? ;v;

Founder of F.R.O.G.G

If it’s in my active purge tab, take them. I want them gone.
@MysteryGyn

Welcome to this lovley mess! was just about to put Cosmos on a nest to expect another ping soon-ish
@MysteryGyn

Welcome to this lovley mess! was just about to put Cosmos on a nest to expect another ping soon-ish
TBD
[center] [size=5][u] An Unexpected Nest[/size][/u] Cosmos Wasn't sure why, but he felt a need to ask Dina next. He knew it'd be odd though, the amount of magic he had wasn't like a normal fae. As soon as he got close to her, he felt a tad faint, magic instantly canceled. He grunted, forced to approach her on foot. The bogsneak often kept to herself, enjoying the company of Mara's cronies. Before he got there, her head wipped around and she looked him dead in the eyes. She gave a dark grin. "I wondered when you'd finally come." She chuckled, tongue flicking in and out of her mouth seeming to smell him. "So, you're here to ask me to have a nest right?" She seemed to read his mind. Cosmos's frills flattened in shame as he just nodded. "Well, I could use something to do." She grunted, getting up and streching. "I'm naming them though. Any bogsneaks that is." [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40342707] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403428/40342707_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] Well, Our poll has Dina and Alexia tied for first, Neptune and Eerie tied for second. Since Dina has long since held the lead she'll go first. Alexa after followed by Eerie since she had second place for a while. Ending in Neptune! Hope this is alright with everyone! Since almost every mate has gem genes...Starmaps! and we're cursed...another 2 egg nest!! let's hope for starmaps! (maybe a bog..) @nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii @BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn

An Unexpected Nest

Cosmos Wasn't sure why, but he felt a need to ask Dina next. He knew it'd be odd though, the amount of magic he had wasn't like a normal fae. As soon as he got close to her, he felt a tad faint, magic instantly canceled. He grunted, forced to approach her on foot. The bogsneak often kept to herself, enjoying the company of Mara's cronies. Before he got there, her head wipped around and she looked him dead in the eyes. She gave a dark grin.

"I wondered when you'd finally come." She chuckled, tongue flicking in and out of her mouth seeming to smell him. "So, you're here to ask me to have a nest right?" She seemed to read his mind. Cosmos's frills flattened in shame as he just nodded. "Well, I could use something to do." She grunted, getting up and streching. "I'm naming them though. Any bogsneaks that is."

40342707_350.png

2healthy_0dead.png
Well, Our poll has Dina and Alexia tied for first, Neptune and Eerie tied for second. Since Dina has long since held the lead she'll go first. Alexa after followed by Eerie since she had second place for a while. Ending in Neptune! Hope this is alright with everyone! Since almost every mate has gem genes...Starmaps! and we're cursed...another 2 egg nest!! let's hope for starmaps! (maybe a bog..)

@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g @Torchii
@BirdBrained @MessengerDragon @MysteryGyn
TBD
oo im excited! fingers crossed for starry babies! :D
oo im excited! fingers crossed for starry babies! :D
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10