Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Another 100 hatchling challenge.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@DemonKid yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas everything pinglist please :D
@DemonKid yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas everything pinglist please :D
qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
[center][u][size=5]The First Nest[/u][/size] @nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45568519] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/455686/45568519_350.png[/img] [/url] Cosmos knew he had to start somewhere, but he didn't know who to ask. He would've asked someone else, but he found himself drifting to his friend Melody. She could tell something was up as soon as he fluttered over, frills showing signs of distress. It was rare, but Melody had made sure she was versed in all dragon langue, even fae frills. She smiled, asking him what was wrong. As soon as she had asked his worries trickled out in a mess, his frills lowering more in shame. She blinked. It was a lot to ask, but she knew he had good intentions. Thus his first nest began. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/nests/9/2healthy_0dead.png[/img] So it isn't wegging...however it isn't perfect. Sadly only two eggs, let's hope they're our prettiest hatchlings of all other options!
The First Nest
@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir

45568519_350.png

Cosmos knew he had to start somewhere, but he didn't know who to ask. He would've asked someone else, but he found himself drifting to his friend Melody. She could tell something was up as soon as he fluttered over, frills showing signs of distress. It was rare, but Melody had made sure she was versed in all dragon langue, even fae frills. She smiled, asking him what was wrong. As soon as she had asked his worries trickled out in a mess, his frills lowering more in shame. She blinked. It was a lot to ask, but she knew he had good intentions. Thus his first nest began.

2healthy_0dead.png

So it isn't wegging...however it isn't perfect. Sadly only two eggs, let's hope they're our prettiest hatchlings of all other options!
TBD
@demonkid
Ahh! Such a pretty Coatl babe!! I hope their children are outstanding!!!
@demonkid
Ahh! Such a pretty Coatl babe!! I hope their children are outstanding!!!
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@demonkid Can I be added to your everything pinglist please?
@demonkid Can I be added to your everything pinglist please?
skincent-sig-ad-1.gifnoct-hatchling-fireblast-sig-sized-Phausis.png
@Narelle added you to the ping list! Welcome aboard!
@Narelle added you to the ping list! Welcome aboard!
TBD
[center] [size=5][u]The First Hatch's Beauty [/size][/u] @nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle Cosmos and Melody stayed up all night, just staring at their nest. Cosmos held her paw, both seeming to have one thought in mind "When can we meet them?" Just as they started to drift off to sleep a lod crack was heard. Both jolted up, eyes locked on the first egg. It crackled little by little, seeming to be nibbled away, the hatchling's arms shaky and not ready but its fangs able. It bit its way though, looking up at them with bright pink eyes. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46666307] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466664/46666307_350.png[/img] [/url] The little boy seemed to look like his father, frills even glowing faintly. Cosmos picked him up, but getting bit by the teething, hyper child. Cosmos chuckled. He soon was pulled back to the nest as the second egg began to crack. This one was done skillfully, the hatching poking out a claw and running it along the nest. It didn't shatter the egg, splinting it in half nicely. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46666308] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466664/46666308_350.png[/img] [/url] This fae seemed to have an eye for perfection, walking to his mother having his tail poised high like hers and wings open even if they were shaky. Melody picked up the second son, making happy purrs. "So what should we name them?" She asked, looking at the one in her arms. "I think we should call this one Tempo, he seems to like things kept...just right!" She grinned. Cosmos seemed to already crying. He looked at the one in his arms. "I think we should call this one....Capse...it's an anagram of space..." He grinned, knowing it was corny. "I love it." Melody purred, nuzzling him. - - - Well Caspe is going for 15k treasure because he's an XXY, and 10k for Tempo!! get em while they're hot!!
The First Hatch's Beauty
@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle

Cosmos and Melody stayed up all night, just staring at their nest. Cosmos held her paw, both seeming to have one thought in mind "When can we meet them?"

Just as they started to drift off to sleep a lod crack was heard. Both jolted up, eyes locked on the first egg. It crackled little by little, seeming to be nibbled away, the hatchling's arms shaky and not ready but its fangs able. It bit its way though, looking up at them with bright pink eyes.

46666307_350.png

The little boy seemed to look like his father, frills even glowing faintly. Cosmos picked him up, but getting bit by the teething, hyper child. Cosmos chuckled. He soon was pulled back to the nest as the second egg began to crack. This one was done skillfully, the hatching poking out a claw and running it along the nest. It didn't shatter the egg, splinting it in half nicely.

46666308_350.png

This fae seemed to have an eye for perfection, walking to his mother having his tail poised high like hers and wings open even if they were shaky. Melody picked up the second son, making happy purrs.

"So what should we name them?" She asked, looking at the one in her arms. "I think we should call this one Tempo, he seems to like things kept...just right!" She grinned. Cosmos seemed to already crying. He looked at the one in his arms.

"I think we should call this one....Capse...it's an anagram of space..." He grinned, knowing it was corny.

"I love it." Melody purred, nuzzling him.

- - -

Well Caspe is going for 15k treasure because he's an XXY, and 10k for Tempo!! get em while they're hot!!
TBD

@demonkid
If nobody else takes him in the next day, i'd be glad to snatch up Capse~ I just gotta scrape up enough to get him without dipping into my savings too much eheh. I might be able to snatch him tonight though~

@demonkid
If nobody else takes him in the next day, i'd be glad to snatch up Capse~ I just gotta scrape up enough to get him without dipping into my savings too much eheh. I might be able to snatch him tonight though~
tumblr_psu07vDe6C1wogl4wo1_100.png - She/They/It | Hy/Hymn/Hymnself -
- Adult | Sagittarius | G1 Lover -
- "we go where no one goes" -
@DemonKid
Could I be pinged for everything xx?
@DemonKid
Could I be pinged for everything xx?
@LambOL0g

Welcome to this hectic mess!
@LambOL0g

Welcome to this hectic mess!
TBD
@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g

The boys have 3 more days until they go to meet the Arcanist!
@nienna33 @silvereternia @Jaspernoir @Narelle @LambOL0g

The boys have 3 more days until they go to meet the Arcanist!
TBD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10