Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Junk for Clothes - a trading quest
1 2 3 4
I will trade you the following for the bodice: [item=red rose flower crown] [item=conflagrant kilt] [item=leather fedora]
I will trade you the following for the bodice:
Red Rose Flower Crown Conflagrant Kilt Leather Fedora
TIODBoY.png
@TotallyNotBiased Do you need the Bodice or are you willing to trade your items for the [item=spellwrought shardhide] as well? Your overall value is something like 54g/54kt, while the Shardhide dropped to 40kt. If you really need the bodice I would suggest we reduce your trade value? @mayanaz Same to you: Di you need the bodice? Otherwise I would trade with TotallyNotBiased before and then trade with you?
@TotallyNotBiased
Do you need the Bodice or are you willing to trade your items for the Spellwrought Shardhide as well? Your overall value is something like 54g/54kt, while the Shardhide dropped to 40kt. If you really need the bodice I would suggest we reduce your trade value?

@mayanaz
Same to you: Di you need the bodice? Otherwise I would trade with TotallyNotBiased before and then trade with you?
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Riesenraddieb Oh no, I don't need it ^^ you can trade with TotallyNotBiased!
@Riesenraddieb Oh no, I don't need it ^^ you can trade with TotallyNotBiased!
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
1 2 3 4