Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Junk for Clothes - a trading quest
1 2 3 4
@mayanaz Thanks for the support! :3 Also I'm closing for today and going to bed - Im super tired x__X Only making one trade today - thanks to AlterMoon! Traded my [item=fine woodsculpt] for their [item=windwalker's arctic goggles] It's a start at least!
@mayanaz
Thanks for the support! :3

Also I'm closing for today and going to bed - Im super tired x__X
Only making one trade today - thanks to AlterMoon!
Traded my Fine Woodsculpt for their Windwalker's Arctic Goggles
It's a start at least!
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
I'm awake! More or less x__x
Come trade with me? :3
I'm awake! More or less x__x
Come trade with me? :3
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
Back from work!
Let's trade?
Back from work!
Let's trade?
dyZM6SW.png
@Riesenraddieb Hey friend! I just realized I'm not on any of your pinglists. Put me on the daily pinglist please. And I have a trade for you. how about one of these things for your goggles? [item=gloomy highnoon brimmer]
@Riesenraddieb

Hey friend! I just realized I'm not on any of your pinglists. Put me on the daily pinglist please.

And I have a trade for you.

how about one of these things for your goggles? Gloomy Highnoon Brimmer
x5IhgMc.png
@Sorrendragon
To both of them: Of course! :D
Setting up the CR <3
@Sorrendragon
To both of them: Of course! :D
Setting up the CR <3
dyZM6SW.png
@mayanaz @Sorrendragon
Daily ping because I'm heading to bed now! :3

Made one trade today thanks to Sorrendragon who sacrifice himself and traded his fancy looking hat with my notsofancy looking googles! Now I have a hat. Do someone needs a hat tomorrow? You may just flip him around, playing some nice instrument and collecting some coins with it?
@mayanaz @Sorrendragon
Daily ping because I'm heading to bed now! :3

Made one trade today thanks to Sorrendragon who sacrifice himself and traded his fancy looking hat with my notsofancy looking googles! Now I have a hat. Do someone needs a hat tomorrow? You may just flip him around, playing some nice instrument and collecting some coins with it?
dyZM6SW.png
Sacrifice? Naaah

I wanted these goggles :)

INTO BALDWIN THEY GO!
Sacrifice? Naaah

I wanted these goggles :)

INTO BALDWIN THEY GO!
x5IhgMc.png
That's quite a nice hat, would you take a shirt for it? (Also, can you add me to the once a day pinglist?) [center][item=demure faderose bodice][/center]
That's quite a nice hat, would you take a shirt for it? (Also, can you add me to the once a day pinglist?)
Demure Faderose Bodice
A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@MissNevermind
Sure at the pinglist!
And also sure for the shirt! I guess it will suit Bryn very much ... not XD But he can trade it for other beautiful stuff. :3 Sending the CR.
@MissNevermind
Sure at the pinglist!
And also sure for the shirt! I guess it will suit Bryn very much ... not XD But he can trade it for other beautiful stuff. :3 Sending the CR.
dyZM6SW.png
Completed Outfit pinglist please :)
Completed Outfit pinglist please :)
1 2 3 4