Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [Riot of Rot] Pup Scout Coloring Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6
@LadyOptimism

thank you very much! =D
I am glad you like my entry so much <3

Also, however your colors are a bit too saturated, I realy love the patern of your pup!
I think we came with a similar idea and that so much fun! ^-^
@LadyOptimism

thank you very much! =D
I am glad you like my entry so much <3

Also, however your colors are a bit too saturated, I realy love the patern of your pup!
I think we came with a similar idea and that so much fun! ^-^
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Farsidejr
Thank you! ^...^ And also, neon high five! XD There's nothing quite like glowing neon in the dark! ...Speaking of, the example art from your art shop is beautiful (and I love the doodles!).

@AlisterGlory
Thanks! I'm very glad you find it joyful - it's in my username, after all. XD
And also, your makeover shop is great, I love the sets you put together!

@Fouguri
Haha, thanks! I love overly saturated colors and anything with high contrast, no matter how eyeburning - although pastels and soft transitions are great as well! I'm happy you like the pattern - it's one of my favorites. :)
And your accents are wonderfully spooky - I love the Mirror ones especially! ^...^

(...Uh, I hope it's not strange that I checked out all of these signature links? XD)
@Farsidejr
Thank you! ^...^ And also, neon high five! XD There's nothing quite like glowing neon in the dark! ...Speaking of, the example art from your art shop is beautiful (and I love the doodles!).

@AlisterGlory
Thanks! I'm very glad you find it joyful - it's in my username, after all. XD
And also, your makeover shop is great, I love the sets you put together!

@Fouguri
Haha, thanks! I love overly saturated colors and anything with high contrast, no matter how eyeburning - although pastels and soft transitions are great as well! I'm happy you like the pattern - it's one of my favorites. :)
And your accents are wonderfully spooky - I love the Mirror ones especially! ^...^

(...Uh, I hope it's not strange that I checked out all of these signature links? XD)
@venusian @farsidejr @egwu @alisterglory @ladyoptimism @fouguri

Good morning/afternoon everyone! Every entry was gorgeous, and the judges apologize for taking so long to reach a decision! I wish some of these patterns were possible on FR :D
(I will be handling prize distribution in Shade's place. As you probably know, her account was locked and so we are in the process of replacing everything. Level 25 dragons are still available as prizes, but they will most likely come with different colors/apparel sets.)

Community Choice Colored Pup Scout:______
  1. @alisterglory
  2. @farsiderjr
  3. @egwu
Judge Choice Colored Pup Scout:______
  1. @farsiderjr
  2. @alisterglory
  3. @fouguri

To those who were picked in both Judge and Community choice brackets for coloring, please ping @imorca with the choice of your prize. For example, Alisterglory can choose between the Judge's Choice Second Prize or the Community Choice First Prize.

Community and Judge's Choice Badges:___________
  1. @fouguri
  2. @egwu

For those picked in the badges category, please ping me with your choice of prizes in the entire Badges prize category! Due to the lack of submissions, we felt it unfair to restrict you to one prize. For example, Fouguri may choose the third place prize of 5 Gilden Chests, despite winning first.

Please ping me if you have any questions about prize drawing! Thank you all for participating :D
@venusian @farsidejr @egwu @alisterglory @ladyoptimism @fouguri

Good morning/afternoon everyone! Every entry was gorgeous, and the judges apologize for taking so long to reach a decision! I wish some of these patterns were possible on FR :D
(I will be handling prize distribution in Shade's place. As you probably know, her account was locked and so we are in the process of replacing everything. Level 25 dragons are still available as prizes, but they will most likely come with different colors/apparel sets.)

Community Choice Colored Pup Scout:______
  1. @alisterglory
  2. @farsiderjr
  3. @egwu
Judge Choice Colored Pup Scout:______
  1. @farsiderjr
  2. @alisterglory
  3. @fouguri

To those who were picked in both Judge and Community choice brackets for coloring, please ping @imorca with the choice of your prize. For example, Alisterglory can choose between the Judge's Choice Second Prize or the Community Choice First Prize.

Community and Judge's Choice Badges:___________
  1. @fouguri
  2. @egwu

For those picked in the badges category, please ping me with your choice of prizes in the entire Badges prize category! Due to the lack of submissions, we felt it unfair to restrict you to one prize. For example, Fouguri may choose the third place prize of 5 Gilden Chests, despite winning first.

Please ping me if you have any questions about prize drawing! Thank you all for participating :D
@imorca
I'd like the first place Judge's choice, please! Thank you for choosing me, aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, congrats on the winners!! c:
@imorca
I'd like the first place Judge's choice, please! Thank you for choosing me, aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Also, congrats on the winners!! c:
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
congrats everyone!
congrats everyone!
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
@Imorca

I'm so glad to see the result! =D
And congrats to all the winners, the entry were amazing! ^-^

For the bage section, I would like the first community prize, please. :D

(that's a shame there is no more entries! :o )
@Imorca

I'm so glad to see the result! =D
And congrats to all the winners, the entry were amazing! ^-^

For the bage section, I would like the first community prize, please. :D

(that's a shame there is no more entries! :o )
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
Waoh, thanks everyone and congratulations to all of you!

@Imorca I think I would prefer the lvl 25 dragon (1st Community) as I fell in love with her but you mentionned the dragon will be changed has they are locked on Shade's account so... Can I have a preview of the dragon ?^^
Waoh, thanks everyone and congratulations to all of you!

@Imorca I think I would prefer the lvl 25 dragon (1st Community) as I fell in love with her but you mentionned the dragon will be changed has they are locked on Shade's account so... Can I have a preview of the dragon ?^^
y9KNddP.png
@Imorca
This was a fun event!

For the badge section, could I please get one of the 3rd place prizes of 5 gilded decorative chests?
Thank you~
@Imorca
This was a fun event!

For the badge section, could I please get one of the 3rd place prizes of 5 gilded decorative chests?
Thank you~
DmRdZYl.png
Yay, congrats to everyone, it was fun! ^...^ And thanks for running this to the organizers!
Yay, congrats to everyone, it was fun! ^...^ And thanks for running this to the organizers!
@alisterglory Here are the level 25s to choose from! Each of them comes with the apparel they are currently wearing. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30755228][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/307553/30755228.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45953231][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/459533/45953231.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39873839] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/398739/39873839.png[/img][/url] I would also like to offer my xxy copper/robin permababy since you loved the xxx copper - she is not lvl 25 but she comes with a bio and some art. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44174703][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/441748/44174703.png[/img][/url]
@alisterglory

Here are the level 25s to choose from! Each of them comes with the apparel they are currently wearing.

30755228.png 45953231.png 39873839.png

I would also like to offer my xxy copper/robin permababy since you loved the xxx copper - she is not lvl 25 but she comes with a bio and some art.
44174703.png
1 2 3 4 5 6