not that pinging myself will help it from getting lost but we'll try! xP
@raistardragon
not that pinging myself will help it from getting lost but we'll try! xP
UlAMe1f.gif FR Forum Threads
|Adopts|Accents|
|ArtShop|
|Graphics|Hatchery|
bz42cD2.png
@VioletWhirlwind Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch.
@VioletWhirlwind Don't mind me, I'm just here to watch.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Username: Fouguri UserID: 220745 Submission Type: Digital Judging Image: [img]https://i.imgur.com/dkjuga9.png[/img] Let's party ! :D
Username: Fouguri
UserID: 220745
Submission Type: Digital
Judging Image:

dkjuga9.png

Let's party ! :D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
@Fouguri
Yours is so pretty!! :O
makes me think of alebrijes!
@Fouguri
Yours is so pretty!! :O
makes me think of alebrijes!
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
[b]Username:[/b]Fouguri [b]UserID:[/b] #220745[b] Submission Type:[/b] Digital [b]Badge Name:[/b] Bone Carving [b]Judging Image:[/b] [url=https://imgur.com/L1FOGkI][img]http://i.imgur.com/L1FOGkI.png[/img][/url] It is give to a pup when they managed to engrave their first bone/skull. These artwork are sold to clan as lucky charms in order to collect some treasures for the Flight. ^-^ @Farsidejr Haaa, thank you very much! I am glad you reconize kind of alebrijes! *w*
Username:Fouguri
UserID: #220745
Submission Type:
Digital
Badge Name: Bone Carving
Judging Image:

L1FOGkI.png

It is give to a pup when they managed to engrave their first bone/skull.
These artwork are sold to clan as lucky charms in order to collect some treasures for the Flight. ^-^

@Farsidejr

Haaa, thank you very much! I am glad you reconize kind of alebrijes! *w*
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
fashionably late as ever but submission are closed now and the winner's will be decided soon!
fashionably late as ever but submission are closed now and the winner's will be decided soon!
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Here is the voting submission form! (don't just vote for yourself)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrVkXnThwbALghIGTsAmR9wi71X7RYI9rSe27j9lAc_yn2TQ/viewform

@Venusian
@farsidejr
@Egwu
@Alisterglory
@LadyOptimism
@fouguri
Here is the voting submission form! (don't just vote for yourself)
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScrVkXnThwbALghIGTsAmR9wi71X7RYI9rSe27j9lAc_yn2TQ/viewform

@Venusian
@farsidejr
@Egwu
@Alisterglory
@LadyOptimism
@fouguri
I have synesthesia 6kglit91v0.gif
Hey, I voted, but now I just want to say a few compliments, is that okay? :)

@Venusian
I love the sailor uniform vibe I'm getting from your work! The contrast between blue/white and black is beautiful, and I adore the yellow eyes and how the badge looks like a compass or a wind rose. <3

@Farsidejr
This shading? It's great? And the amount of detail on the work is quite amazing - I'm promptly wowed by the skulls and claws and fins and stripes... And this scarf, I love the pattern! :)

@Egwu
I like the bone pattern you've drawn! These bones look adorable... despite, well, being boners. And the flares give a unique look! I wouldn't even attempt my hand at Metallic, I applaud you. XD And Steeljaw himself is beautiful, and his lore is nice!

@AlisterGlory
Your pup looks like the definition of the Plague flight incarnated! Which is expected, since it's Plaguebringer, but I cannot repeat enough - you captured the feeling well! And these added small detail! Tipping my hat to you here.

@Fouguri
And... this is my favorite! ^...^ The pattern, the colors, everything about this kid is simply great. I cannot stop looking at the swirls! And the scarf is super cute? I love this work! <3

And finally, thanks to the organizators! It was (is?) fun, and the template is adorable, my compliments on it! ^...^ Thanks for running the event!
(...and now I'll silently slither away until the grand finale.)
Hey, I voted, but now I just want to say a few compliments, is that okay? :)

@Venusian
I love the sailor uniform vibe I'm getting from your work! The contrast between blue/white and black is beautiful, and I adore the yellow eyes and how the badge looks like a compass or a wind rose. <3

@Farsidejr
This shading? It's great? And the amount of detail on the work is quite amazing - I'm promptly wowed by the skulls and claws and fins and stripes... And this scarf, I love the pattern! :)

@Egwu
I like the bone pattern you've drawn! These bones look adorable... despite, well, being boners. And the flares give a unique look! I wouldn't even attempt my hand at Metallic, I applaud you. XD And Steeljaw himself is beautiful, and his lore is nice!

@AlisterGlory
Your pup looks like the definition of the Plague flight incarnated! Which is expected, since it's Plaguebringer, but I cannot repeat enough - you captured the feeling well! And these added small detail! Tipping my hat to you here.

@Fouguri
And... this is my favorite! ^...^ The pattern, the colors, everything about this kid is simply great. I cannot stop looking at the swirls! And the scarf is super cute? I love this work! <3

And finally, thanks to the organizators! It was (is?) fun, and the template is adorable, my compliments on it! ^...^ Thanks for running the event!
(...and now I'll silently slither away until the grand finale.)
@LadyOptimism
aaaa thank you so much!!
Your entry is beautiful as well! Neon is one of my weaknesses and it reminds me of nebulas and stars in space!
@LadyOptimism
aaaa thank you so much!!
Your entry is beautiful as well! Neon is one of my weaknesses and it reminds me of nebulas and stars in space!
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
@LadyOptimism Whao, thank you ^^ Your is pretty joyfull, I love your colors!
@LadyOptimism Whao, thank you ^^ Your is pretty joyfull, I love your colors!
y9KNddP.png
1 2 3 4 5 6