Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [RoR]Riot of Rot Pumpkin Carving Contest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Heya, as some of y'all know Shade's account is currently locked and we're waiting on a support ticket. In the meantime I have been asked to post here to let y'all know that this contest is CLOSED and voting will begin shortly. We will have all the prizes promised in our prize post though it may be necessary to replace the currently offered dragon prizes with other dragons due to them being on the frozen account. Thanks in advance for understanding and thank you all for participating!
Heya, as some of y'all know Shade's account is currently locked and we're waiting on a support ticket. In the meantime I have been asked to post here to let y'all know that this contest is CLOSED and voting will begin shortly. We will have all the prizes promised in our prize post though it may be necessary to replace the currently offered dragon prizes with other dragons due to them being on the frozen account. Thanks in advance for understanding and thank you all for participating!
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
@sockmonkeygerald @Venusian @AchromaticSpark @AlisterGlory @sapphosaint @Yemoja @Lara8 @Foxghost @Mistywolf77 @Fouguri @TwilightStars @JurassicAsh @MoonlitCacti @RillC @Wildtail @Farsidejr @VioletWhirlwind @Sidegrinder

Hello! Voting is now open! Cast your votes using this form.
Please only vote once, anyone else not in the pinglist is free to contribute to the voting!
@sockmonkeygerald @Venusian @AchromaticSpark @AlisterGlory @sapphosaint @Yemoja @Lara8 @Foxghost @Mistywolf77 @Fouguri @TwilightStars @JurassicAsh @MoonlitCacti @RillC @Wildtail @Farsidejr @VioletWhirlwind @Sidegrinder

Hello! Voting is now open! Cast your votes using this form.
Please only vote once, anyone else not in the pinglist is free to contribute to the voting!
pnSvVex.gif Oun6xWO.png
Sev | He/They | +15 FR | @ me
»About Me | Art Dump
»Art Shop | Art Resource
@sockmonkeygerald @venusian @achromaticspark @alisterglory @sapphosaint @yemoja @lara8 @foxghosts @mistywolf77 @fouguri @jurassicash @moonlitcacti @rillc @wildtail @farsidejr @twilightstars @violetwhirlwind @sidegrinder

Good morning/afternoon everyone! Every entry was gorgeous, and the judges apologize for taking so long to reach a decision!
(I will be handling prize distribution in Shade's place. As you probably know, her account was locked and so we are in the process of replacing everything. Level 25 dragons are still available as prizes, but they will most likely come with different colors/apparel sets. UMAs will be replaced with items of an equal value.)

Community Choice Digital Pumpkins:______
  1. @fouguri
  2. @sapphosaint
  3. @foxghosts
Community Choice Carved Pumpkins:______
  1. @fouguri
  2. @moonlitcacti
  3. @mistywolf77
Judge Choice Digital Pumpkins:___________
  1. @foxghosts
  2. @alisterglory
  3. @sockmonkeygerald
Judge Choice Carved Pumpkins:___________
  1. @fouguri
  2. @violetwhirlwind
  3. @mistywolf77

To those who were picked in both Judge and Community choice brackets, please ping @imorca with the choice of your prize. For example, Fouguri can choose between the Judge's Choice First Prize or the Community Choice Carved First Prize.

If you have any questions on prize drawing, please ping me! I'll be glad to clear anything up :D
@sockmonkeygerald @venusian @achromaticspark @alisterglory @sapphosaint @yemoja @lara8 @foxghosts @mistywolf77 @fouguri @jurassicash @moonlitcacti @rillc @wildtail @farsidejr @twilightstars @violetwhirlwind @sidegrinder

Good morning/afternoon everyone! Every entry was gorgeous, and the judges apologize for taking so long to reach a decision!
(I will be handling prize distribution in Shade's place. As you probably know, her account was locked and so we are in the process of replacing everything. Level 25 dragons are still available as prizes, but they will most likely come with different colors/apparel sets. UMAs will be replaced with items of an equal value.)

Community Choice Digital Pumpkins:______
  1. @fouguri
  2. @sapphosaint
  3. @foxghosts
Community Choice Carved Pumpkins:______
  1. @fouguri
  2. @moonlitcacti
  3. @mistywolf77
Judge Choice Digital Pumpkins:___________
  1. @foxghosts
  2. @alisterglory
  3. @sockmonkeygerald
Judge Choice Carved Pumpkins:___________
  1. @fouguri
  2. @violetwhirlwind
  3. @mistywolf77

To those who were picked in both Judge and Community choice brackets, please ping @imorca with the choice of your prize. For example, Fouguri can choose between the Judge's Choice First Prize or the Community Choice Carved First Prize.

If you have any questions on prize drawing, please ping me! I'll be glad to clear anything up :D
@yemoja PS I really personally loved your pumpkin. [img]https://www.amtamassage.org/uploads/cms/images/neck-pain-mtj-1200x628.png[/img]
@yemoja
PS I really personally loved your pumpkin.

neck-pain-mtj-1200x628.png
@Imorca

Awh, darn, I didn't get picked? Well, at least I tried ;;w;; thank you regardless !
@Imorca

Awh, darn, I didn't get picked? Well, at least I tried ;;w;; thank you regardless !
3m8m5pq.png
ohh omg!!! thank you so much!!

@Imorca does this mean I can either pick a lvl25, or pick the accent? if so, I'd like the lvl25 ^^
ohh omg!!! thank you so much!!

@Imorca does this mean I can either pick a lvl25, or pick the accent? if so, I'd like the lvl25 ^^
..............................PPC6Io9.png
x
vivi ⌉ +17 fr

lorebadges
pinkerlockelinks
oO4Btix.png
Congrats on all the winners!!

@Wildtail
Yours was my favorite carved pumpkin, so awesome~~!! Creepy with character!

@sapphosaint
You drew my fav digital entry, your style is really pretty! I especially like the shading on the stem and in the fire c:
Congrats on all the winners!!

@Wildtail
Yours was my favorite carved pumpkin, so awesome~~!! Creepy with character!

@sapphosaint
You drew my fav digital entry, your style is really pretty! I especially like the shading on the stem and in the fire c:
If I'm OP, I'm SUBBED! Sig_Banner.png sig_by_farsidejr-dckwam8.png
I won a prize! Woot! :D

...People still use "woot', right? XP
I won a prize! Woot! :D

...People still use "woot', right? XP
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Wow thanks to the judge and congratulation to everyone! =D
Wow thanks to the judge and congratulation to everyone! =D
y9KNddP.png
Thank you so much for making this contest alive! This is my fav activity when october is comming, ^-^

@imorca

I would like the community first price, please! :D
Thank you so much for making this contest alive! This is my fav activity when october is comming, ^-^

@imorca

I would like the community first price, please! :D
9Iyo63B.png
?ytbH=party.png
Help me to grow!!!
My 100 Babies Challenge
(With a Naomi's descendant)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7