Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Coliseum Outfit Challenge
1 2 3 4

This is basically like the challenge where you grind in a venue until you get a familiar, move on to the next venue, do the same there, and so on and so forth. In this version, however, you grind until an apparel item drops, then move on to the next venue, etc. Then you have to make an outfit only using the apparel from the coliseum.

Additional Guidelines:
  • You don't have to use every piece of apparel (unless you have the slots for it).
  • If you get two of the same item or two items that would cover each other completely (like a midnight cape and a waverider cape), you can choose to stay in that venue until you get something different.

If anyone else wants to do this, feel free to comment on this thread with your progress!

12/25 update: I was going to grind the venues in order, but I've decided to allow for some jumping around because of the festival

This is basically like the challenge where you grind in a venue until you get a familiar, move on to the next venue, do the same there, and so on and so forth. In this version, however, you grind until an apparel item drops, then move on to the next venue, etc. Then you have to make an outfit only using the apparel from the coliseum.

Additional Guidelines:
  • You don't have to use every piece of apparel (unless you have the slots for it).
  • If you get two of the same item or two items that would cover each other completely (like a midnight cape and a waverider cape), you can choose to stay in that venue until you get something different.

If anyone else wants to do this, feel free to comment on this thread with your progress!

12/25 update: I was going to grind the venues in order, but I've decided to allow for some jumping around because of the festival
Outfit:

Coli Challenge
Outfit:

Coli Challenge
[columns]Training Fields: [item=Green-Edged Claw] Woodland Path: [item=Simple Pearly Bracelets] Scorched Forest: [item=Cleaver] Sandswept Delta: [item=Bloodscale Tail Guard] Blooming Grove: [item=Blooming Woodbrace] [nextcol]Forgotten Cave: [item=Tropical Birdskull Armband] Bamboo Falls: [item=Gray Wizard Hat] TH Savannah: [item=Bubbly Bisque Bustle] Redrock Cove: [item=Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] Waterway: [item=Teardrop Pearl Ring] [nextcol]Arena: [item=Veteran's Eye Scar] Volcanic Vents: [item=Toxophilite's Leggings] Rainsong Jungle: [item=Teardrop Chroma Ring] Boreal Wood: [item=Forest Green Wing Wraps] Crystal Pools: [item=Emerald Aviator Boots] [nextcol]Harpy's Roost: [item=Bloodscale Bracers] Ghostlight Ruins: [item=Crimson Rogue Trousers] Mire: [item=Bloodscale Shoulder Guards] Kelp Beds: [item=Brown Birdskull Necklace] Golem Workshop: [color=transparent]fifth thing to make columns look better[/columns]
Training Fields:
Green-Edged Claw

Woodland Path:
Simple Pearly Bracelets

Scorched Forest:
Cleaver

Sandswept Delta:
Bloodscale Tail Guard

Blooming Grove:
Blooming Woodbrace
Forgotten Cave:
Tropical Birdskull Armband

Bamboo Falls:
Gray Wizard Hat

TH Savannah:
Bubbly Bisque Bustle

Redrock Cove:
Twilight Rose Thorn Arm Tangle

Waterway:
Teardrop Pearl Ring
Arena:
Veteran's Eye Scar

Volcanic Vents:
Toxophilite's Leggings

Rainsong Jungle:
Teardrop Chroma Ring

Boreal Wood:
Forest Green Wing Wraps

Crystal Pools:
Emerald Aviator Boots
Harpy's Roost:
Bloodscale Bracers

Ghostlight Ruins:
Crimson Rogue Trousers

Mire:
Bloodscale Shoulder Guards

Kelp Beds:
Brown Birdskull Necklace

Golem Workshop:

fifth thing to make columns look better
[quote=Skins:] [skin=22371][skin=16222][skin=16220]x2[skin=24431][skin=24429][skin=4662][skin=4664][skin=24417][skin=27432][skin=24826][skin=24820][skin=16018][skin=28722][skin=28712][skin=10415] [/quote] [quote=Other Notable Loot:] [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Mossy Pohip][item=Unhatched Water Egg][item=Vista: Waterway II]x2[item=Ghostly Rat Lord][item=Vista: Arena II][item=Goldenbeast][item=Primary Gene: Python][item=Unhatched Ice Egg][item=Vial of Hypnotic Sight]x4[item=Vista: Crystal Pools][item=Roc][item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] [/quote]
Skins: wrote:
x2

Other Notable Loot: wrote:
Vista: Sandswept Delta Unhatched Lightning Egg Mossy Pohip Unhatched Water Egg Vista: Waterway II x2 Ghostly Rat Lord Vista: Arena II Goldenbeast Primary Gene: Python Unhatched Ice Egg Vial of Hypnotic Sight x4 Vista: Crystal Pools Roc Vista: Harpy's Roost
Ooo, I'm interested to see how this turns out, gonna check back now and again.
Ooo, I'm interested to see how this turns out, gonna check back now and again.
I'll find something good to put here again one day
Update: I'M FREEEE [size=1]to do this all over again in the next venue[/size] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/996885051b67d48aa86b49e95b7bdd5c/tumblr_inline_ph4n6xlK0Z1rxg32k_540.png[/img]
Update: I'M FREEEE to do this all over again in the next venue
tumblr_inline_ph4n6xlK0Z1rxg32k_540.png
[columns]Woodland Path is all done! I got some [nextcol][item=Simple Pearly Bracelets][/columns]
Woodland Path is all done! I got some Simple Pearly Bracelets
This would be fun to try!
This would be fun to try!
FR +2
@Jenavir if you do decide to do it, feel free to record your progress in this thread :) Or if you start your own thread, I'd love a ping; I'm really curious to see what outfits other people put together from this
@Jenavir if you do decide to do it, feel free to record your progress in this thread :) Or if you start your own thread, I'd love a ping; I'm really curious to see what outfits other people put together from this
So far I've gotten 2 non-fest skins from the Scorched Forest, but no apparel yet :/
So far I've gotten 2 non-fest skins from the Scorched Forest, but no apparel yet :/
1 2 3 4