Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [100HC] Grommit's Love Quest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
Yup ^_^
Yup ^_^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 @MadameEponine @Evaria @Ceilingfan @Redtiger7736 @nienna33 @Ikilou Royale is now an adult! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46253777] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462538/46253777_350.png[/img] [/url] If no one wants her, I'm going to end up exalting her, probably. I'll give it a week; just ping me if you would like to save her :)
@kyrin18 @MadameEponine @Evaria @Ceilingfan @Redtiger7736 @nienna33 @Ikilou

Royale is now an adult!

46253777_350.png

If no one wants her, I'm going to end up exalting her, probably. I'll give it a week; just ping me if you would like to save her :)
@RadientAngel Aww I'll save her <3
@RadientAngel Aww I'll save her <3
@MadameEponine ok! Sending you a crossroads :)
@MadameEponine ok! Sending you a crossroads :)
@RadientAngel Why did you cancel the cr?
@RadientAngel Why did you cancel the cr?
@MadameEponine
I think I know what happened, I was making a crossroads to another person, realized I didn't have everything, and thought that was the same crossroads, so I canceled it. Sorry! Setting it up again.
@MadameEponine
I think I know what happened, I was making a crossroads to another person, realized I didn't have everything, and thought that was the same crossroads, so I canceled it. Sorry! Setting it up again.
@RadientAngel No worries! thank you so much for sending her, she really is brilliant :)
@RadientAngel No worries! thank you so much for sending her, she really is brilliant :)
@MadameEponine thanks! Feel free to send me updates every once and a while on how she's doing :)

@Ikilou 7 days until Grommit is RTB again! You still interested in loaning Wackes?
@MadameEponine thanks! Feel free to send me updates every once and a while on how she's doing :)

@Ikilou 7 days until Grommit is RTB again! You still interested in loaning Wackes?
@RadientAngel

I am indeed! Just let me know when you'd like me to send her over ^^
@RadientAngel

I am indeed! Just let me know when you'd like me to send her over ^^
sVXeqGm.png
@Ikilou sure!
@Ikilou sure!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12