Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15
@Imorca

So sorry! I've opened it to you again, sorry about that.
@Imorca

So sorry! I've opened it to you again, sorry about that.
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

LOL. I figured there was no way you were holding steady at the same number of Unique Items.
@Cheystar

LOL. I figured there was no way you were holding steady at the same number of Unique Items.
@Texere

Nope, lol. When I was in Plague, this was one of my favorite activities that they did, but then they stopped having the activity, so I was happy to see it back for RoR that we could all do. :)
@Texere

Nope, lol. When I was in Plague, this was one of my favorite activities that they did, but then they stopped having the activity, so I was happy to see it back for RoR that we could all do. :)
9PW8odu.jpg
@cheystar

It's no problem at all :D Everything should be fixed now
@cheystar

It's no problem at all :D Everything should be fixed now
@Texere @Imorca

There are more than one column not tracking unique drops. You should check your sheets, the eggs and specialty items were not counting on my sheet for unique totals. The points and totals were fine, but the unique were off.
@Texere @Imorca

There are more than one column not tracking unique drops. You should check your sheets, the eggs and specialty items were not counting on my sheet for unique totals. The points and totals were fine, but the unique were off.
9PW8odu.jpg
@Cheystar

Hmmm.....mine appears to be tracking them correctly. thanks for the heads up - I'll keep an eye on them in case I actually get a duplicate of any of them and see how it's tracking.
@Cheystar

Hmmm.....mine appears to be tracking them correctly. thanks for the heads up - I'll keep an eye on them in case I actually get a duplicate of any of them and see how it's tracking.
@Cheystar

I got to the bottom of it - apparently Google Sheets decides to have the formulas not update when you reference rows that aren't there.
(I was taking ranges up to row 300 for ease, and I thought it would be fine since other spreadsheets I've created haven't broke in the past when doing that. Oh well...)
Should be all fixed now, and apologies for the trouble! I don't typically work with spreadsheets, so I'm having a bit of a learning curve at the moment haha

@Texere

I peeped on your sheet, and your totals are not updating properly because I made the same coding mistake that I made on Cheystar's sheet. I need editing access again to fix it and then hopefully we don't have to ever ping each other again to fix code XD
@Cheystar

I got to the bottom of it - apparently Google Sheets decides to have the formulas not update when you reference rows that aren't there.
(I was taking ranges up to row 300 for ease, and I thought it would be fine since other spreadsheets I've created haven't broke in the past when doing that. Oh well...)
Should be all fixed now, and apologies for the trouble! I don't typically work with spreadsheets, so I'm having a bit of a learning curve at the moment haha

@Texere

I peeped on your sheet, and your totals are not updating properly because I made the same coding mistake that I made on Cheystar's sheet. I need editing access again to fix it and then hopefully we don't have to ever ping each other again to fix code XD
@Imorca

Thank you, I'm not too great at them either - thank you for looking at mine again.
@Imorca

Thank you, I'm not too great at them either - thank you for looking at mine again.
9PW8odu.jpg
@Imorca

I've changed editing properties again!

@Cheystar

So much for my ability to read my spreadsheet formulas. Sigh. Nice Catch!!
@Imorca

I've changed editing properties again!

@Cheystar

So much for my ability to read my spreadsheet formulas. Sigh. Nice Catch!!
@Imorca
This is so cool!
Sorry for the ping but, should I send the buy-in treasure to you? :>
@Imorca
This is so cool!
Sorry for the ping but, should I send the buy-in treasure to you? :>
a3bOvsW.png
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngShe/Her, 20, FR+8

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Wishlist

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Coliservices (grinding, leveling & more)

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15