Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | (RoR) Coliseum Scavenger Hunt Game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
Hey @Imorca, just had a double-tailed warcat drop in the arena and noticed the spreadsheet calls it 5 star, but unless I'm blind it's only 4? [item=double-tailed warcat]
Hey @Imorca, just had a double-tailed warcat drop in the arena and noticed the spreadsheet calls it 5 star, but unless I'm blind it's only 4?
Double-Tailed Warcat
cloudbear familiar adopt (links to free resource)why does align right not work fit fit fit fit fit okHobbes dragon plushie (links to breeding pairs)
@sockmonkeygerald

You're right, that's 4 star! I'll go in and fix that now :)
@sockmonkeygerald

You're right, that's 4 star! I'll go in and fix that now :)
@imorca

Would the gem equivalent of the 20kt count as a buy in? So 20g instead of 20kt? It's okay if it's a no, just tells me if I gotta sell some stuff in my horde or not.
@imorca

Would the gem equivalent of the 20kt count as a buy in? So 20g instead of 20kt? It's okay if it's a no, just tells me if I gotta sell some stuff in my horde or not.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
@Wulfgang

I accept 20g as a buy-in, yes.
@Wulfgang

I accept 20g as a buy-in, yes.
Can't wait to participate!
Can't wait to participate!
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png
Dawn of a new day
Dawn of a new day
Does it matter if we want to join in later? I font think I'll have time at my desktop until Tuesday.
Does it matter if we want to join in later? I font think I'll have time at my desktop until Tuesday.
jt3PpxV.pngPwHm1vg.gifez8W9jX.gif
@musicandmagic

You can join in at any time! We're always glad to have new players :)
@musicandmagic

You can join in at any time! We're always glad to have new players :)
@Imorca

Where do Python/Morph drops get recorded on the sheet (unless I'm just not seeing it)?

Edit: Ah, never mind, I didn't scroll my sheet over to the right far enough XD
@Imorca

Where do Python/Morph drops get recorded on the sheet (unless I'm just not seeing it)?

Edit: Ah, never mind, I didn't scroll my sheet over to the right far enough XD
ck2CMHK.gif
@Imorca

I just got a Shale Thresher, and the chart says it's a five star when it's only a 3 star item.
@Imorca

I just got a Shale Thresher, and the chart says it's a five star when it's only a 3 star item.
jrNqxiw.gif[/left)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15