Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | WarriorLocke [Personal-ish?]
So I thought I'd do something horrible to myself and do a challenge.
I was inspired by Pinkerlocke challenge and based my own rules off of it, but I made my rules much easier because I'm a big wuss. (here's the original challenge, if you're a braver person than myself.)
It's in a way more developing a story than a challenge. I based it HEAVILY off of the WarriorCats series, some books I have recently started reading. I am generally a coliseum and lore centered clan, so I thought I'd make this. If you like my rules, feel free to use them and adjust them to your liking! I'd love to see what you do, so don't be shy to let me know about it!
I am making a thread in the creative forums to follow my story, and if people like it, I may make a tumblr blog for the story.
I have adjusted the rules as follows:
I am going to exalt all of my dragons aside from one warrior. They will be level 25. This will be my veteran "warrior", and this veteran will train any future generations to come. I have trained them myself in preparation for this challenge.
I will also need to start off with one "apprentice"; a dragon being trained to join the warriors. If I die in the coliseum, this "apprentice" will be exalted.
The warriors and elders can breed, but only the warriors and elders. Warriors who train apprentices can be replaced by their children or apprentices (once they, too, become warriors) and retire, becoming "elders". Hatchlings that choose to stay in the clan with their parents will be trained to live or die like the rest of the apprentices. Try to rent nests of one of the flights of the parents to keep diversity in the clan!
No gathering food. I can only hunt in the coliseum.
When hatchlings are born, flip a coin. If tails, it dies. Exalt. If heads, you have a survivor.

PINKERTON'S ITEMS
Plants : 20 Matches in the coliseum at a randomly chosen level from a number generator.
Insects: 30 Matches.
Seafood: 40 Matches.
Meat: 50 Matches.
Materials: Level up your apprentices to a randomly generated level.
Trinkets:Breed your dragons, if you can.
Familiars: Find an "orphaned" hatchling from the auction house as follows:
1. Get out a random number generator. Twice.
2. Set the maximum number to 14 for one and 11 for the other. These will select your element and/or breed, respectively.
3. The number you get under the 14 generator will be for the hatchling (or dragon, i guess if u get one)'s breed. (1 = Fae, 2 = Guardian, 3 = Mirror, 4 = Pearlcatcher, 5 = Ridgeback, 6 = Tundra, 7 = Spiral, 8 = Imperial, 9 = Snapper, 10 = Wildclaw, 11 = Nocturne, 12 = Coatl, 13 = Skydancer, and 14 = Bogsneak.)
4. The number you get for the 11 generator will be the element. (1 = Arcane, 2 = Earth, 3 = Fire, 4 = Ice, 5 = Light, 6 = Lightning, 7 = Nature, 8 = Plague, 9 = Shadow, 10 = Water, 11 = Wind)
Apparel: Use a random number generator to exalt one elder. If the clan has no elders, exalt one random clan member.
Battle Items: DEATH STREAK. Flip a coin. If tails, nothing happens. If heads, get a random number generator. Exalt a dragon corresponding to the number. Flip a coin again and repeat until you get tails.
So I thought I'd do something horrible to myself and do a challenge.
I was inspired by Pinkerlocke challenge and based my own rules off of it, but I made my rules much easier because I'm a big wuss. (here's the original challenge, if you're a braver person than myself.)
It's in a way more developing a story than a challenge. I based it HEAVILY off of the WarriorCats series, some books I have recently started reading. I am generally a coliseum and lore centered clan, so I thought I'd make this. If you like my rules, feel free to use them and adjust them to your liking! I'd love to see what you do, so don't be shy to let me know about it!
I am making a thread in the creative forums to follow my story, and if people like it, I may make a tumblr blog for the story.
I have adjusted the rules as follows:
I am going to exalt all of my dragons aside from one warrior. They will be level 25. This will be my veteran "warrior", and this veteran will train any future generations to come. I have trained them myself in preparation for this challenge.
I will also need to start off with one "apprentice"; a dragon being trained to join the warriors. If I die in the coliseum, this "apprentice" will be exalted.
The warriors and elders can breed, but only the warriors and elders. Warriors who train apprentices can be replaced by their children or apprentices (once they, too, become warriors) and retire, becoming "elders". Hatchlings that choose to stay in the clan with their parents will be trained to live or die like the rest of the apprentices. Try to rent nests of one of the flights of the parents to keep diversity in the clan!
No gathering food. I can only hunt in the coliseum.
When hatchlings are born, flip a coin. If tails, it dies. Exalt. If heads, you have a survivor.

PINKERTON'S ITEMS
Plants : 20 Matches in the coliseum at a randomly chosen level from a number generator.
Insects: 30 Matches.
Seafood: 40 Matches.
Meat: 50 Matches.
Materials: Level up your apprentices to a randomly generated level.
Trinkets:Breed your dragons, if you can.
Familiars: Find an "orphaned" hatchling from the auction house as follows:
1. Get out a random number generator. Twice.
2. Set the maximum number to 14 for one and 11 for the other. These will select your element and/or breed, respectively.
3. The number you get under the 14 generator will be for the hatchling (or dragon, i guess if u get one)'s breed. (1 = Fae, 2 = Guardian, 3 = Mirror, 4 = Pearlcatcher, 5 = Ridgeback, 6 = Tundra, 7 = Spiral, 8 = Imperial, 9 = Snapper, 10 = Wildclaw, 11 = Nocturne, 12 = Coatl, 13 = Skydancer, and 14 = Bogsneak.)
4. The number you get for the 11 generator will be the element. (1 = Arcane, 2 = Earth, 3 = Fire, 4 = Ice, 5 = Light, 6 = Lightning, 7 = Nature, 8 = Plague, 9 = Shadow, 10 = Water, 11 = Wind)
Apparel: Use a random number generator to exalt one elder. If the clan has no elders, exalt one random clan member.
Battle Items: DEATH STREAK. Flip a coin. If tails, nothing happens. If heads, get a random number generator. Exalt a dragon corresponding to the number. Flip a coin again and repeat until you get tails.
youtriedstar.png