Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Wyrmwounded!: A casual Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 322 323
Depends on the circumstances of the explosion.
pings off | plz no random friend requests/PMs/profile comments
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2019-01-19 15:06:05" ] Depends on the circumstances of the explosion. [/quote] :THONKONG:
JonSnOwO wrote on 2019-01-19 15:06:05:

:THONKONG:
Please copy-paste my username (@LingwysticMistic) if you ping me!
( No need to ping in Forum Games )
[size=1]@Tynethyne @Dragonfruiteen @softbun @Jaspernoir @AlterMoon @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @Stri @Mythkat[/size] [center][b][u]Day 110:[/u][/b] [item=Ambush] [b]Ambush[/b][/center] ...Well. Remember the "We'll be all right" bit from yesterday's story? Yeah, that was maybe a little more optimistic than it should have been. :P Today's death streak resulted in Valan, Walsh, and Talyat all rolling a 1. So once again, you know the drill; @/JonSnOwO already has first dibs on Valan, but if anyone wants to claim Walsh and/or Talyat, let me know and I'll send them your way (skin/apparel not included). Any dragons not claimed by tomorrow's update will be exalted. [b]ETA:[/b] All dragons have been claimed! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45534537] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497321931205509122/528548852362379264/45534537_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46570211] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497321931205509122/535808623188770816/46570211_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46628513] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/497321931205509122/535510436062429219/46628513_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Tynethyne @Dragonfruiteen @softbun @Jaspernoir @AlterMoon @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @Stri @Mythkat
Day 110:

Ambush
Ambush

...Well. Remember the "We'll be all right" bit from yesterday's story? Yeah, that was maybe a little more optimistic than it should have been. :P

Today's death streak resulted in Valan, Walsh, and Talyat all rolling a 1. So once again, you know the drill; @/JonSnOwO already has first dibs on Valan, but if anyone wants to claim Walsh and/or Talyat, let me know and I'll send them your way (skin/apparel not included). Any dragons not claimed by tomorrow's update will be exalted.

ETA: All dragons have been claimed!

45534537_350.png

46570211_350.png

46628513_350.png
May I have Walsh and Tylat, they deserve to be together always.
May I have Walsh and Tylat, they deserve to be together always.
@EchoDance Sure! I'll send them right over! :D
@EchoDance Sure! I'll send them right over! :D
I've got space to take Valan when you're ready to send her!
[quote name="JonSnOwO" date="2019-01-20 06:57:16" ] I've got space to take Valan when you're ready to send her! [/quote] Okay, lemme get her nekkid and I'll send her your way!
JonSnOwO wrote on 2019-01-20 06:57:16:

Okay, lemme get her nekkid and I'll send her your way!
[size=1]@Tynethyne @Dragonfruiteen @softbun @Jaspernoir @AlterMoon @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @Stri @Mythkat[/size] [center][b][u]Day 111[/u][/b] [item=Ash Logs] [b]Ash Logs[/b][/center] Shiva shuddered, and from more than the cold. The feelings rolling off the remaining clan members were nearly overwhelming, far more intense than the young Skydancer was accustomed to dealing with all at once. He tried to be discreet about it, but Parchment soon noticed his shivers, and gently draped a spare blanket over him. The extra warmth helped a little, and her feelings of concern for him helped even more. "Thanks," Shiva whispered. "Don't mention it," Parchment said. She glanced over at the other three remaining members of the clan, who were sitting close together, murmuring amongst themselves. "Seems like we're always recovering from some loss or other," Parchment mused. "How do you stand it?" Shiva asked. "Losing so many of your loved ones?" Parchment shrugged, running a thoughtful claw over her pearl. "Stand it?" she said at last. "Honestly, I'm not sure if I ever have."
@Tynethyne @Dragonfruiteen @softbun @Jaspernoir @AlterMoon @donuts3132 @Birdleap18 @EchoDance @Stri @Mythkat
Day 111

Ash Logs
Ash Logs

Shiva shuddered, and from more than the cold. The feelings rolling off the remaining clan members were nearly overwhelming, far more intense than the young Skydancer was accustomed to dealing with all at once.

He tried to be discreet about it, but Parchment soon noticed his shivers, and gently draped a spare blanket over him. The extra warmth helped a little, and her feelings of concern for him helped even more.

"Thanks," Shiva whispered.

"Don't mention it," Parchment said. She glanced over at the other three remaining members of the clan, who were sitting close together, murmuring amongst themselves.

"Seems like we're always recovering from some loss or other," Parchment mused.

"How do you stand it?" Shiva asked. "Losing so many of your loved ones?"

Parchment shrugged, running a thoughtful claw over her pearl.

"Stand it?" she said at last. "Honestly, I'm not sure if I ever have."
Wow, this is brutal. ;n;
Wow, this is brutal. ;n;
just rend my heart in half will you?
just rend my heart in half will you?
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 322 323