Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glowstick Gathering ~ Discussion
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41
gg everyone, congrats on your win mafia, and thanks to the mods for organizing this <3
gg everyone, congrats on your win mafia, and thanks to the mods for organizing this <3
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
*fires celebration pop thingy* Good game everyone!! ;w; I'm really sorry if I had been mean to you, I didn't do it intentionally! It was actually a stressful game for me, I'll definitely think thrice before signing up :P Happy Starfall :)) [quote name="StormDreamer" date="2018-09-29 07:16:16" ] Once again, thank you all for playing! Links have been shared now and also lookie at this demonstration of my horrible art skills: [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvCZxc4.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/NvCZxc4.png[/img][/code][/center] [/quote] nonono don't say that!! It's quite a cute badge :)
*fires celebration pop thingy* Good game everyone!! ;w; I'm really sorry if I had been mean to you, I didn't do it intentionally!
It was actually a stressful game for me, I'll definitely think thrice before signing up :P
Happy Starfall :))
StormDreamer wrote on 2018-09-29 07:16:16:
Once again, thank you all for playing! Links have been shared now and also lookie at this demonstration of my horrible art skills:
NvCZxc4.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/NvCZxc4.png[/img]
nonono don't say that!! It's quite a cute badge :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
thanks mods for organising this! the plot and roles were very interesting
thanks mods for organising this! the plot and roles were very interesting
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
Also thanks for the cool badge @StormDreamer , so glowy :)
Also thanks for the cool badge @StormDreamer , so glowy :)
XAwbs1b.pngcxbFZBI.pngc4w7tx2.png
Thanks for the game, mods! And good going, maf. Albino, I was so sure you were town so you got me.
Thanks for the game, mods! And good going, maf. Albino, I was so sure you were town so you got me.
vV5jbm.png
@StormDreamer @Tanglefire
Thanks for hosting the game. Tangle, I'm sorry to hear that this will be your last game for a while. I hope to see you around sometime in the future. Storm, you are a brilliant artist and the badge you made is lovely
@StormDreamer @Tanglefire
Thanks for hosting the game. Tangle, I'm sorry to hear that this will be your last game for a while. I hope to see you around sometime in the future. Storm, you are a brilliant artist and the badge you made is lovely
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Also, sorry about offending anyone. I don't mean to and I like to think I don't for the most part, but I guess I do and that's something I'll work on.
Also, sorry about offending anyone. I don't mean to and I like to think I don't for the most part, but I guess I do and that's something I'll work on.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Good game, everybody! I really enjoyed that, and i have discovered that I actually like flight rising mafia. I hope to play more games with everyone in the future! [quote name="@Cognitive" date="2018-09-29 07:48:20" ] Thanks for the game, mods! And good going, maf. Albino, I was so sure you were town so you got me. [/quote] >:)
Good game, everybody! I really enjoyed that, and i have discovered that I actually like flight rising mafia. I hope to play more games with everyone in the future!
@Cognitive wrote on 2018-09-29 07:48:20:
>:)
I4TUkY9.png
uwu

@tanglefire @stormdreamer

Uwaaah great game!! Gg mafia~
uwu

@tanglefire @stormdreamer

Uwaaah great game!! Gg mafia~
9wQxglT.png
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41