1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
@Maithax

Oh, sorry. I didn't think that I'd have to post it ^^'

I'll post it here in a sec.
@Maithax

Oh, sorry. I didn't think that I'd have to post it ^^'

I'll post it here in a sec.
@titanichope
It's not required by any means, just a nice way to get to know each other. Some people don't like questionnaires and refuse to do them, and that's cool too. It's just a play style thing.
@titanichope
It's not required by any means, just a nice way to get to know each other. Some people don't like questionnaires and refuse to do them, and that's cool too. It's just a play style thing.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@titanichope
I suppose you don't have to post it. But it is kind of an expected sort of thing, you know? A questionnaire is posted and almost everyone answers. I was just wondering why you didn't
@titanichope
I suppose you don't have to post it. But it is kind of an expected sort of thing, you know? A questionnaire is posted and almost everyone answers. I was just wondering why you didn't
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax

I wrote that post during my lunch period, so I was kinda rushed and didn't have much time, which is why I didn't add a separate opinion on lurking. Sorry about that!

Anyways, lurking is a red flag, especially if you're just posting fluff and/or the bare minimum required to be in the game. I wouldn't lynch someone for it if they don't post at all, because the mods can deal with inactivity and it'd be bad to waste a lynch on that. The former though is definitely lynch worthy, especially when paired with sheeping like I said earlier.
@Maithax

I wrote that post during my lunch period, so I was kinda rushed and didn't have much time, which is why I didn't add a separate opinion on lurking. Sorry about that!

Anyways, lurking is a red flag, especially if you're just posting fluff and/or the bare minimum required to be in the game. I wouldn't lynch someone for it if they don't post at all, because the mods can deal with inactivity and it'd be bad to waste a lynch on that. The former though is definitely lynch worthy, especially when paired with sheeping like I said earlier.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@V88
Ah, that's fine. Completely understandable. Thanks for the response
@V88
Ah, that's fine. Completely understandable. Thanks for the response
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Cheshly @Maithax

Oops, excuse my newbie self. Thank you for clarifying! I did it anyways though lol
Introduce yourself: Hello! I go by a lot of nicknames, like titan, titanic, titanichope, chope, and hope. Feel free to call me any of these. My pronouns are she/her and they/them. My timezone is PST (+0 FRT) and I am usually the most active 12:30-17:00.

Experience: This is actually my first Werewolf game, so excuse me for any newbie mistakes I might make. I do play a lot of TOS though, as seen in my previous posts.

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking:

I'm not too big of a fan with D1 Lynching due to there being no real proof of the person being sus.

For Sheeping, I don't like it too much. Unless it's a trusted townie, in which that case I'm slightly less against it.

I don't like lurking that much as well. For me, people who lurk are either sus or a have a very important role and don't want to draw attention to themselves.

Anything else: I'm on pretty much all day.
@Cheshly @Maithax

Oops, excuse my newbie self. Thank you for clarifying! I did it anyways though lol
Introduce yourself: Hello! I go by a lot of nicknames, like titan, titanic, titanichope, chope, and hope. Feel free to call me any of these. My pronouns are she/her and they/them. My timezone is PST (+0 FRT) and I am usually the most active 12:30-17:00.

Experience: This is actually my first Werewolf game, so excuse me for any newbie mistakes I might make. I do play a lot of TOS though, as seen in my previous posts.

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking:

I'm not too big of a fan with D1 Lynching due to there being no real proof of the person being sus.

For Sheeping, I don't like it too much. Unless it's a trusted townie, in which that case I'm slightly less against it.

I don't like lurking that much as well. For me, people who lurk are either sus or a have a very important role and don't want to draw attention to themselves.

Anything else: I'm on pretty much all day.
@Maithax I didn't even know what Sheeping was before today, and I still am quite confused on what it is, so sorry about that!
@Maithax I didn't even know what Sheeping was before today, and I still am quite confused on what it is, so sorry about that!
I4TUkY9.png
@titanichope
It's fine. If you don't mind, there are a couple things I'd like clarification on if you can.

First, how do you define a trusted townie? How do you decide if someone is a trusted townie or not?

Second, how would you differentiate between a person lurking who is sus or has a very important role? Unless under immense pressure or they feel they are cornered with no other option or they feel they have useful enough information to deem it worth the risk, someone with a role so important that they are lurking to avoid drawing attention from other players won't typically role claim.
@titanichope
It's fine. If you don't mind, there are a couple things I'd like clarification on if you can.

First, how do you define a trusted townie? How do you decide if someone is a trusted townie or not?

Second, how would you differentiate between a person lurking who is sus or has a very important role? Unless under immense pressure or they feel they are cornered with no other option or they feel they have useful enough information to deem it worth the risk, someone with a role so important that they are lurking to avoid drawing attention from other players won't typically role claim.
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@AlbinoWerewolf
Ah, that's understandable since you mentioned you are still getting used to the terminology used here. What about it do you still not understand? I did give you a bit of a definition and there was one at the link I gave you
@AlbinoWerewolf
Ah, that's understandable since you mentioned you are still getting used to the terminology used here. What about it do you still not understand? I did give you a bit of a definition and there was one at the link I gave you
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@Maithax Like, I think I know what it is. In a game of Town of Salem, if someone voted somebody and then everybody else voted that person as well, would that be an example of sheeping?
@Maithax Like, I think I know what it is. In a game of Town of Salem, if someone voted somebody and then everybody else voted that person as well, would that be an example of sheeping?
I4TUkY9.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41