Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glowstick Gathering ~ Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
I’ll be back even later today. Heading out to a musical. I’m curious for those who want a day one lynch, what are you going to base it on? Since lockdown is at 5.
I’ll be back even later today. Heading out to a musical. I’m curious for those who want a day one lynch, what are you going to base it on? Since lockdown is at 5.
vV5jbm.png
Oh gods, I totally forgot how quick these days are going to be, especially since there isn't a night phase attached. While I'd like a day one lynch, I don't see how it'd be possible right now since the conversation is so minimal. Eight out of twelve people have even made one post. I suppose I'll go with the tradition of going through questionnaire answers since I don't know what else to look at at the moment
Oh gods, I totally forgot how quick these days are going to be, especially since there isn't a night phase attached. While I'd like a day one lynch, I don't see how it'd be possible right now since the conversation is so minimal. Eight out of twelve people have even made one post. I suppose I'll go with the tradition of going through questionnaire answers since I don't know what else to look at at the moment
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
@titanichope Yeah, Jailor is great! Personally, I love playing as Witch, Coven Leader, Invest, or any neutral evil role. In coven, it's really fun to control people into Medusa :D

@Maithax Thank you for the tip on the vocab!

@Cognitive Enjoy your musical!
@titanichope Yeah, Jailor is great! Personally, I love playing as Witch, Coven Leader, Invest, or any neutral evil role. In coven, it's really fun to control people into Medusa :D

@Maithax Thank you for the tip on the vocab!

@Cognitive Enjoy your musical!
I4TUkY9.png
[b]Introduce yourself[/b]: Hi! I'm Cheshly, and I'm FR +2. Unfortunately, I'm not able to be super, super active during the week due to work, but I'll be sure to keep up with everything and post whenever I can. My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good~ [b]Experience[/b]: I've played maybe 7 games? I don't remember. I have a list on my dragon Queenie that I can't be bothered to check. I actually don't recognize a lot of people though. I know I know Selena, but I also think I know Shimmerwing but I can't really remember what game that was from. It's exciting to play with a bunch of fresh faces though! [b]Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking[/b]: Lynches - always. Get your information somehow my friends. Don't give mafia a free kill. Sheeping - Iffy. Some times people have already said all the good points. If someone sheeps every once in awhile, I don't think it's bad. However, if they're sheeping all the time, it's a no go from me. Lurking - lmao byeeeee. I don't like lurking. [b]Anything else[/b]: Obviously we have more time in the day, but if I had to make a lynch right now at this very moment I think I would go for @Maithax. Solely based on their anything else section. [quote]Give me all your glow sticks. I will create the ultimate light show[/quote] It makes me think they have an ability that gets stronger with more glowsticks, and since the glowsticks have been messed with by the mafia, I'm inclined to believe an ability that relies on them would be for scum. [s]However, it could be total fluff too, and it's not much to go off of. Like I said, we thankfully have more time in the day.[/s]
Introduce yourself: Hi! I'm Cheshly, and I'm FR +2. Unfortunately, I'm not able to be super, super active during the week due to work, but I'll be sure to keep up with everything and post whenever I can. My pronouns are she/her but they/them is also good~

Experience: I've played maybe 7 games? I don't remember. I have a list on my dragon Queenie that I can't be bothered to check. I actually don't recognize a lot of people though. I know I know Selena, but I also think I know Shimmerwing but I can't really remember what game that was from. It's exciting to play with a bunch of fresh faces though!

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking:
Lynches - always. Get your information somehow my friends. Don't give mafia a free kill.

Sheeping - Iffy. Some times people have already said all the good points. If someone sheeps every once in awhile, I don't think it's bad. However, if they're sheeping all the time, it's a no go from me.

Lurking - lmao byeeeee. I don't like lurking.

Anything else: Obviously we have more time in the day, but if I had to make a lynch right now at this very moment I think I would go for @Maithax. Solely based on their anything else section.
Quote:
Give me all your glow sticks. I will create the ultimate light show

It makes me think they have an ability that gets stronger with more glowsticks, and since the glowsticks have been messed with by the mafia, I'm inclined to believe an ability that relies on them would be for scum.

However, it could be total fluff too, and it's not much to go off of. Like I said, we thankfully have more time in the day.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly Nice to meet you!
@Cheshly Nice to meet you!
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf
You too! Your avatar dragon is v neat and v blue. I like him.
@AlbinoWerewolf
You too! Your avatar dragon is v neat and v blue. I like him.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly @Maithax

I'm fairly sure they were joking, if they actually had an ability that relied on glowsticks they probably wouldn't mention it in on day 1, in the questionnaire of all things. It is possible though.
@Cheshly @Maithax

I'm fairly sure they were joking, if they actually had an ability that relied on glowsticks they probably wouldn't mention it in on day 1, in the questionnaire of all things. It is possible though.
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
@V88
True, true. Like I said, it wasn't anything strong to go off of. However, I would like to hear their reply to it.
@V88
True, true. Like I said, it wasn't anything strong to go off of. However, I would like to hear their reply to it.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Oh, I should probably say that I usually make a least a couple huge posts in games. I often like to condense information into a few posts to save space and so I don't consume an entire page or something. I'm going to try and not do that as much cause I know it annoys some people, but forgive me if I forget
~~~

First off, I went to check on the four people who haven't posted yet in the thread.

Yellowstarfish
dragons at 49 energy, no post since 3am, probably busy and unable to post
@ObsidianMage
dragons at 47 energy, last post two hours ago, has posted in multiple different forums today starting at 5:16 FR time. I'm curious as to why you haven't posted here yet when you've been on. Even a simply hello and short explanation for an absence would've sufficed.
Shimmerwing
dragons at 45 energy, no post since 17/9, not been active for almost 48 hours, possibly inactive but could also just be busy
Dandelionfires
dragons at 44 energy, last post 23/9, presumably inactive for at least 48 hours, could just be busy with life but we'll have to see
Oh, I should probably say that I usually make a least a couple huge posts in games. I often like to condense information into a few posts to save space and so I don't consume an entire page or something. I'm going to try and not do that as much cause I know it annoys some people, but forgive me if I forget
~~~

First off, I went to check on the four people who haven't posted yet in the thread.

Yellowstarfish
dragons at 49 energy, no post since 3am, probably busy and unable to post
@ObsidianMage
dragons at 47 energy, last post two hours ago, has posted in multiple different forums today starting at 5:16 FR time. I'm curious as to why you haven't posted here yet when you've been on. Even a simply hello and short explanation for an absence would've sufficed.
Shimmerwing
dragons at 45 energy, no post since 17/9, not been active for almost 48 hours, possibly inactive but could also just be busy
Dandelionfires
dragons at 44 energy, last post 23/9, presumably inactive for at least 48 hours, could just be busy with life but we'll have to see
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Now for reviewing the three questionnaires (not counting mine because why am I going to scumread through my own post)

~~~

First, @V88's questionnaire here

Notable things: pro-day one lynch, wary of sheeping especially when combined with lurking

I'd just like to point out that you didn't really make a separate comment or opinion on lurking. All you mentioned of it was you would take note of it when combined with sheeping. This might be a little finicky, but I would like a separate opinion on lurking

Then, @AlbinoWerewolf's here

Notable things: doesn't like day one lynches (a common thing among TOS players to my knowledge), neutral about sheeping, and anti-lurking

I'm a little confused on your comment about sheeping: "I've never really been forced to vote before." You don't have to be forced to vote to sheep. Sheeping is simply someone going along with someone else's thoughts and opinions without providing their own. Plus, sheeping doesn't only apply to votes. It can apply to overall opinions, too

Lastly, @Cheshly's one here

Notable: pro-day one lynch, okay with occasional sheeping but too much is too much, doesn't like lurking

Honestly, nothing much I have a comment on. Though, yeah, my additional comment in my questionnaire was definitely fluff. The minute I read the game mechanic about glow sticks, while signing up, my mind just went, "all the glow sticks," and, "mine," :p I can't help it. I just really like glow sticks

~~~

Cognitive explained that they were away, but, @titanichope, any comment on why you haven't done the questionnaire yet when you've been posting?
Now for reviewing the three questionnaires (not counting mine because why am I going to scumread through my own post)

~~~

First, @V88's questionnaire here

Notable things: pro-day one lynch, wary of sheeping especially when combined with lurking

I'd just like to point out that you didn't really make a separate comment or opinion on lurking. All you mentioned of it was you would take note of it when combined with sheeping. This might be a little finicky, but I would like a separate opinion on lurking

Then, @AlbinoWerewolf's here

Notable things: doesn't like day one lynches (a common thing among TOS players to my knowledge), neutral about sheeping, and anti-lurking

I'm a little confused on your comment about sheeping: "I've never really been forced to vote before." You don't have to be forced to vote to sheep. Sheeping is simply someone going along with someone else's thoughts and opinions without providing their own. Plus, sheeping doesn't only apply to votes. It can apply to overall opinions, too

Lastly, @Cheshly's one here

Notable: pro-day one lynch, okay with occasional sheeping but too much is too much, doesn't like lurking

Honestly, nothing much I have a comment on. Though, yeah, my additional comment in my questionnaire was definitely fluff. The minute I read the game mechanic about glow sticks, while signing up, my mind just went, "all the glow sticks," and, "mine," :p I can't help it. I just really like glow sticks

~~~

Cognitive explained that they were away, but, @titanichope, any comment on why you haven't done the questionnaire yet when you've been posting?
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41