Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [SFC] Glowstick Gathering ~ Discussion
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a nice day so far.^^
Hello everyone! I hope you're having a nice day so far.^^
Heya guys (:
I'm SelenaSilverwolf, she/her, FR+9 and won't be around much for the rest of the day cause it's already late for me. Happy Starfall though!
Heya guys (:
I'm SelenaSilverwolf, she/her, FR+9 and won't be around much for the rest of the day cause it's already late for me. Happy Starfall though!
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
I will be around for lockdown though, since that is when I am already awake again :D
I will be around for lockdown though, since that is when I am already awake again :D
Selena/Sel, She/Her, FR+9

I'm also on Felisfire and Chickensmoothie and usually interested in off site trades, message me!
234x60.jpg
Quote:
Introduce yourself: name/pronouns/active times/etc

Experience: how many games like this have you played? Do you recognize anyone

Opinions on d1 lynches, sheeping, and lurking:

Anything else:

The discussion has been a little slow, so I figured this would be useful.

Introduce yourself: Hello! I'm V88. Any pronouns are fine, and I'm active the most between 14:30 and 21:30 FR time

Experience: I've played quite a few games but none lately, so I'm a bit rusty. I recognize a few people here.

Opinions on d1 lynched, sheeping, and lurking: I am generally pro d1 lynch, even though the chance is small that we'll hit evil. We get a lot of information from it regardless. Sheeping can be a scum indicator, especially when combined with lurking, so it's definately something I pay attention too.

Anything else: I hope you all have an excellent starfall!
Quote:

Anything else:

The discussion has been a little slow, so I figured this would be useful.

Introduce yourself: Hello! I'm V88. Any pronouns are fine, and I'm active the most between 14:30 and 21:30 FR time

Experience: I've played quite a few games but none lately, so I'm a bit rusty. I recognize a few people here.

Opinions on d1 lynched, sheeping, and lurking: I am generally pro d1 lynch, even though the chance is small that we'll hit evil. We get a lot of information from it regardless. Sheeping can be a scum indicator, especially when combined with lurking, so it's definately something I pay attention too.

Anything else: I hope you all have an excellent starfall!
854_0b2828e6da7a7fa3_I.gif
Introduce yourself:
I'm Maithax, but most people call me Matt or Mai. I'm typically active from 14:00 FR time to 19:00 FR time since I'm in school, but this week will be a little hectic and different. For today and tomorrow, I'll be able to be active from 7:00 to 21:00 FR time. Thursday will be my usual time. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are difficult to predict right now, but it will be largely super early morning and super late at night. But don't worry about this week; I'll be able to meet the post requirement at least.

Experience:
I think, last time I counted, I've participated in 40 or so games. There is a list on my profile of all my games if you care to check. I only recognise Cognitive and Shimmer, but I wouldn't be surprised if some other players have simply slipped my mind.

Day One Lynches - They are important. They get us on our feet and help get us started. Without day one lynches, the game can kind of drag on and make it difficult to get started on lynching later on.

Sheeping - I'm iffy about sheeping. You should avoid doing it as much as possible, but I find it somewhat acceptable for newbies. You should always have a reason for why you're voting for someone and not just, "I like the points this person made." Elaborate on why you agree with that person and whatnot.

Lurking - It's annoying to say the least. Lurking is an easy way for mafia to slip under the radar and get away without drawing suspicion. Plus, if there are a lot of lurkers, it makes it difficult to single out who could be mafia or not. Lurking gives us a lack of information and that can be dangerous since we can't form a concrete opinion on the lurker.

Anything else:
Give me all your glow sticks. I will create the ultimate light show
Introduce yourself:
I'm Maithax, but most people call me Matt or Mai. I'm typically active from 14:00 FR time to 19:00 FR time since I'm in school, but this week will be a little hectic and different. For today and tomorrow, I'll be able to be active from 7:00 to 21:00 FR time. Thursday will be my usual time. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are difficult to predict right now, but it will be largely super early morning and super late at night. But don't worry about this week; I'll be able to meet the post requirement at least.

Experience:
I think, last time I counted, I've participated in 40 or so games. There is a list on my profile of all my games if you care to check. I only recognise Cognitive and Shimmer, but I wouldn't be surprised if some other players have simply slipped my mind.

Day One Lynches - They are important. They get us on our feet and help get us started. Without day one lynches, the game can kind of drag on and make it difficult to get started on lynching later on.

Sheeping - I'm iffy about sheeping. You should avoid doing it as much as possible, but I find it somewhat acceptable for newbies. You should always have a reason for why you're voting for someone and not just, "I like the points this person made." Elaborate on why you agree with that person and whatnot.

Lurking - It's annoying to say the least. Lurking is an easy way for mafia to slip under the radar and get away without drawing suspicion. Plus, if there are a lot of lurkers, it makes it difficult to single out who could be mafia or not. Lurking gives us a lack of information and that can be dangerous since we can't form a concrete opinion on the lurker.

Anything else:
Give me all your glow sticks. I will create the ultimate light show
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
Uhh hi! My name's AlbinoWerewolf, but you can call me Sam if you want. I go by She/Her, but if you can call me whatever, I don't really mind that much. I'm mostly active from around 15:00 clock time to after rollover.
I'm not the best at mafia.. I've only actually played one other game of mafia on flight rising, and I don't really recognize anyone. Town of Salem is a different story, I've played fartoo many games there..
From my knowledge of Town of Salem, I disapprove of day 1 lynching. The chances of hitting Scum is pretty unlikely, so you are practically just removing someone good from the game. Sheeping.. I've never really been forced to vote before, so I'm probably neutral about that. I do try not to lurk though. When other people lurk it sometimes makes me forget who exists in the game, and that's probably not the best thing, so i'm anti-lurking.
Anything else:
I've never had to fill one of these out before so this forced me to think.. Still trying to figure out the vocabulary here so I might accidentally call the Scum the mafia? Yeah sorry if I do that..
Uhh hi! My name's AlbinoWerewolf, but you can call me Sam if you want. I go by She/Her, but if you can call me whatever, I don't really mind that much. I'm mostly active from around 15:00 clock time to after rollover.
I'm not the best at mafia.. I've only actually played one other game of mafia on flight rising, and I don't really recognize anyone. Town of Salem is a different story, I've played fartoo many games there..
From my knowledge of Town of Salem, I disapprove of day 1 lynching. The chances of hitting Scum is pretty unlikely, so you are practically just removing someone good from the game. Sheeping.. I've never really been forced to vote before, so I'm probably neutral about that. I do try not to lurk though. When other people lurk it sometimes makes me forget who exists in the game, and that's probably not the best thing, so i'm anti-lurking.
Anything else:
I've never had to fill one of these out before so this forced me to think.. Still trying to figure out the vocabulary here so I might accidentally call the Scum the mafia? Yeah sorry if I do that..
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf

Woo someone else who plays too much TOS. I'm still trying to get used to the vocabulary as well xD
@AlbinoWerewolf

Woo someone else who plays too much TOS. I'm still trying to get used to the vocabulary as well xD
@titanichope OwO Someone else that shares my interests?

Favourite Role and mode?
@titanichope OwO Someone else that shares my interests?

Favourite Role and mode?
I4TUkY9.png
@AlbinoWerewolf

For favorite role, it's a tie between Jailor and Forger. They're both really fun for me. xD

And for favorite mode I really like the Coven Lovers one. Especially when you're a townie and you get paired with a Plaguebearer.
@AlbinoWerewolf

For favorite role, it's a tie between Jailor and Forger. They're both really fun for me. xD

And for favorite mode I really like the Coven Lovers one. Especially when you're a townie and you get paired with a Plaguebearer.
[quote name="@AlbinoWerewolf" date="2018-09-25 13:42:26" ] Anything else: I've never had to fill one of these out before so this forced me to think.. Still trying to figure out the vocabulary here so I might accidentally call the Scum the mafia? Yeah sorry if I do that.. [/quote] Scum and mafia are regarded as mostly interchangeable terms, so I wouldn't worry too much about using one instead of the other. And the Interflight Mafia Hub has a list of commonly used vocab [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/1542251#post_13184604]here[/url] if you want to check it out
@AlbinoWerewolf wrote on 2018-09-25 13:42:26:
Anything else:
Scum and mafia are regarded as mostly interchangeable terms, so I wouldn't worry too much about using one instead of the other. And the Interflight Mafia Hub has a list of commonly used vocab here if you want to check it out
tq6VrgN.png

Mai/Mat
he/they/it
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 40 41