Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Open Joint NotN Mass Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
Alright, I've added everyone! So sorry for the delay guys.

@Harana @gizmo10 @NebulaCloud @@RadientAngel I've liked all of you guys' first posts as your linked post for updates, but if you would like to make a new one, just let me know and I'll link that one instead! ^^
Alright, I've added everyone! So sorry for the delay guys.

@Harana @gizmo10 @NebulaCloud @@RadientAngel I've liked all of you guys' first posts as your linked post for updates, but if you would like to make a new one, just let me know and I'll link that one instead! ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@RadientAngel I agree with Isegard here! I borrowed some Lv. 25’s from the bank, trained a few of my dragons!

I use a revamped Mire Flyer and a Mage for grinding, and I plan on adding more to my team eventually with different builds! Culex’s guide is useful (it’s helped me a lot, definitely) but it’s not the end-all, be-all for the Coli! If you’d like, I can link to some of the ones I use or plan to use!
@RadientAngel I agree with Isegard here! I borrowed some Lv. 25’s from the bank, trained a few of my dragons!

I use a revamped Mire Flyer and a Mage for grinding, and I plan on adding more to my team eventually with different builds! Culex’s guide is useful (it’s helped me a lot, definitely) but it’s not the end-all, be-all for the Coli! If you’d like, I can link to some of the ones I use or plan to use!
MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@DragonWarrior333 Thank you!
@DragonWarrior333 Thank you!
@DragonWarrior333 Count me in!

I plan on getting 8-16 nocturne eggs. My goal is to get a generation 1 male nocturne of each element and add them to my Bowmen dragons.
@DragonWarrior333 Count me in!

I plan on getting 8-16 nocturne eggs. My goal is to get a generation 1 male nocturne of each element and add them to my Bowmen dragons.
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize
Noct eggs are randomnized element no matter which flight you're in so you can jsut hatch thme yourself . They will have random elements .
@Alize
Noct eggs are randomnized element no matter which flight you're in so you can jsut hatch thme yourself . They will have random elements .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard Thank you for informing me! I didn't know that. This will be my first NoTN.
@Isegard Thank you for informing me! I didn't know that. This will be my first NoTN.
Y02PS6v.png
@Alize Adding you now! ^^
@Alize Adding you now! ^^
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png dd10gp3-d6cdf0fa-96e4-470f-9bc4-70fee79f755e.png SKsJX7z.png
@RadientAngel No tips(lol I'm not a professional about Coli leveling), but glad to have ya!

@Alize Glad to have you join us, too!!

@DragonWarrior333 @Isegard @/kyrin18 @Pufferheart @Nzoth @Meilkor @Qazzie9 @AcaraTheDragon @Harana @gizmo10 @Nebulacloud @/RadientAngel @/Alize

Just wanted to let you all know that I am preparing early by collecting at least a stack of each of the mats to trade to Swipp for Strange Chests. I'd also like to let y'all know that, when the NotN rolls around, if any of you need a spare brew for chests, or are lacking a handful of mats for chest trades, or need any help grinding in the Coli, that I'd gladly lend a hand to you all!
@RadientAngel No tips(lol I'm not a professional about Coli leveling), but glad to have ya!

@Alize Glad to have you join us, too!!

@DragonWarrior333 @Isegard @/kyrin18 @Pufferheart @Nzoth @Meilkor @Qazzie9 @AcaraTheDragon @Harana @gizmo10 @Nebulacloud @/RadientAngel @/Alize

Just wanted to let you all know that I am preparing early by collecting at least a stack of each of the mats to trade to Swipp for Strange Chests. I'd also like to let y'all know that, when the NotN rolls around, if any of you need a spare brew for chests, or are lacking a handful of mats for chest trades, or need any help grinding in the Coli, that I'd gladly lend a hand to you all!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Thanks so much!

Quick question - what is needed to brew Strange chests for Baldwin? I need to know so I can start hoarding some too!
@kyrin18 Thanks so much!

Quick question - what is needed to brew Strange chests for Baldwin? I need to know so I can start hoarding some too!
ouo)b
ouo)b
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21