Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | Open Joint NotN Mass Hatch
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
@DragonWarrior333 Cool! :D

@/AcaraTheDragon Welcome aboard!
@DragonWarrior333 Cool! :D

@/AcaraTheDragon Welcome aboard!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@DragonWarrior333
You can just link that one. Thanks!
@DragonWarrior333
You can just link that one. Thanks!
wind.gif
@DragonWarrior333
@kyrin18
May I join as well? This’ll be my first Night of the Nocturne so I want to do something a little bit extra!~

@DragonWarrior333
@kyrin18
May I join as well? This’ll be my first Night of the Nocturne so I want to do something a little bit extra!~

MiowxPk.gif NNGMvB2.pngwwQtqt8.png
@Harana Sure you can! :)
@Harana Sure you can! :)
73127854.png

I'm joining, too :D
I'm joining, too :D
Hello there. you may call me Lacy, I raise goats...
I'd like to join :)
I'd like to join :)
tumblr_omgwxtlDCy1u9ymyzo9_r1_100.pngbEvLAND.png100.gif
@kyrin18
We have 2 new members who want to join us .
@kyrin18
We have 2 new members who want to join us .
tiEnSNJ.png
@Isegard Yay!

@gizmo10 My fave sis, here to join? Yay! (lol sorry would've missed your comment if @/Isegard hadn't pointed it out)

@Nebulacloud Welcome aboard! :D
@Isegard Yay!

@gizmo10 My fave sis, here to join? Yay! (lol sorry would've missed your comment if @/Isegard hadn't pointed it out)

@Nebulacloud Welcome aboard! :D
73127854.png

@DragonWarrior333 @kyrin18 I'd like to join! It'll be my first NotN, so this is bound to be fun! I'll have to really get some of my dragons past the Scorched Forest in order to properly grind this. Good thing I've got a couple months.

Any tips for a coli noob?
@DragonWarrior333 @kyrin18 I'd like to join! It'll be my first NotN, so this is bound to be fun! I'll have to really get some of my dragons past the Scorched Forest in order to properly grind this. Good thing I've got a couple months.

Any tips for a coli noob?
@RadientAngel
head in your flight forum and rent some lv 25 dragons . use them to lvl up your own dragons fast and use Culex build in guide forum to stat and stone your dragons . Also chance to get eliminate drop if you lvl up your dragons in any venue except mire and crystal pools . They are need to make successful coli team .
@RadientAngel
head in your flight forum and rent some lv 25 dragons . use them to lvl up your own dragons fast and use Culex build in guide forum to stat and stone your dragons . Also chance to get eliminate drop if you lvl up your dragons in any venue except mire and crystal pools . They are need to make successful coli team .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21